It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James DiMaggio and Hannah Anderson Stories

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
she was liking it, he was liking it they both were liking it.

edit on 18-8-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
This story as a whole has not seemed to add up...

It appears that James DiMaggio may have wanted to die just like his father did...

California killer who abducted teenage girl is shot dead in Idaho wilderness 18 years TO THE DAY after his own father committed suicide while holding another 16-year-old hostage. www.dailymail.co.uk...

Ac cording to the Daily Mail, James Dimaggio's father (also called James Dimaggio) committed suicide 18 years to the day of his sons death, after holding a 16-year-old girl captive in a violent home invasion. The similarities are chilling. www.heavy.com...

A friend of kidnap-murder suspect James DiMaggio, who was fatally shot by a federal officer in an Idaho forest preserve Saturday, said he may have wanted to die on the same date and under similar circumstances as his father.

During a variety of broadcast interviews Saturday, family friend Andrew Spanswick ,of West Hollywood, said he and DiMaggio's sister worried all day Saturday that he would not be taken alive.

"I thought he was probably going to die either by his own hand or someone else's," Spanswick said. "I guess in some way it's what he wanted, but it's unfortunate that it couldn't have ended in another way."

According to the San Diego Union-Tribune, James Lee DiMaggio's father, James Everet DiMaggio, was wanted by police in connection with the baseball bat beatings of two people in an El Cajon motel. He pleaded guilty to assault and was sent to prison, the newspaper said.

A prosecutor said the elder DiMaggio had earlier broken into the home of an ex-girlfriend in a dispute over a car, but only the woman's teenaged daughter and her boyfriend were there, so he handcuffed the boyfriend to a bed.

The girl escaped after asking to use the bathroom, the prosecutor said.

The now adult woman at the center of the earlier incident involving James Everet DiMaggio in 1989 told interviewers Saturday that the elder DiMaggio professed his love for her when she was 16, and that he broke into her house when she wouldn't go away with him.

James Everet DiMaggio died from a "drug-induced" suicide," on Aug. 10, 1998, Spanswick said.

www.10news.com...

Exactly like the younger DiMaggio's relationship with Hannah Anderson, James Everet took care of Dusenberry's two children, including the 16-year-old daughter, and took them on road trips. A contemporary interview, which you can watch above, with the 16-year-old girl reveals that James Everet DiMaggio declared his love to the teen and asked her to run away with him. www.heavy.com...

edit on 18-8-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Got the song right. Young blood. Don't know if Hanna was liking it or not. I doubt it. Girls like a slightly older guy like 4 years but 40 is a bit much.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Very interesting stuff. I wonder if there was more to the relationship with the mother. DiMaggio and br may hav had something going on and she was going to end it. It did seem pre-meditated since he had all of the equipment. What does not make sense is the DNA kit found in her vehicle.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Secondly, why does she keep appearing in inappropriate clothing? Her outfit at a benefit car wash makes me shake my head.
edit on 19-8-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
She is 16 years old.

She has the body of an adult. But, she is still a child.

I have looked at this case from the beginning.

It seems the affair may of be found out by the mom.

This story makes no sense...Sounds like it's being told by a child.

Oh yeah, it is being told by a child.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Its not her outfit thats odd, its her demeanor thats odd. She does not act anything like anyone ive ever seen act after losing a family member, especially a mother and younger brother.
I mean really, it was around two days after her "rescue" that she was hamming it up on ask.fm and here on the carwash benefit, shes bouncing around like she doesnt have a care in the world.

Anyway, I think the poster above me is right, I think the mom found out about an affair and threatened to go to the cops.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think the CIA promised her celebrity status if he towed the line and helped propagate the story line they have put in place to cover for their extermination of one of their operatives from Benghazi.

If she were a few years older i would be expecting a playboy shoot/masturbation video like other women in the news seem to get.
edit on 19-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

I agree, I do not care what she wears, it's certainly the question and answer session that threw up the most flags. I can appreciate the possibility that it is a coping method but if it is I do not think it is healthy. I lost a parent in an abrupt and traumatizing way but by no means could I imagine how traumatizing that situation would have been. She needs to grieve, and if she does not she may have other mental issues. I want to know more about the mother and her relationship with DiMaggio. I will see if I can dig up something about her.
edit on 19-8-2013 by etombo because: iPhone whackiness

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Secondly, why does she keep appearing in inappropriate clothing? Her outfit at a benefit car wash makes me shake my head.
edit on 19-8-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

Because she likes guys.

And what better time to show you like guys when you have all this exposure because of an imcompetent parent who couldn't give a rat's butt about you than to let you take trips to a far away town with a 40 year old man.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Tonight on HLN Hannah's great aunt mentioned a nickname that people called her. I believe it was "Mirror Girl" which wasn't clarified, but I interpreted it as narcissistic personality. She likes to look at herself in the mirror. We are missing an important piece of the puzzle that the media refuses to address.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well, here's some interesting news — In 2011 DiMaggio changed the sole beneficiary of his $112,000 employee-issued life insurance policy from his sister to Bernice Anderson, Hanna's grandmother.

Kidnap suspect leaves money to victim's family

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erica1631
Tonight on HLN Hannah's great aunt mentioned a nickname that people called her. I believe it was "Mirror Girl" which wasn't clarified, but I interpreted it as narcissistic personality. She likes to look at herself in the mirror. We are missing an important piece of the puzzle that the media refuses to address.

Girls her age can be desperate for positive attention.

And their appearance is an ever constant concern.

Self-consciousness and narcissism aren't the same thing.

She may be more dependent on self love given that her mother obviously didn't give a rats behind about her to let a 40 year old man take her out of town alone. Her mother sounds like a victim who was trying to get her child victimized.
edit on 20-8-2013 by CatherineWheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthLover557
Well, here's some interesting news — In 2011 DiMaggio changed the sole beneficiary of his $112,000 employee-issued life insurance policy from his sister to Bernice Anderson, Hanna's grandmother.

Kidnap suspect leaves money to victim's family

Oh that's curious. If he didn't use her sexually that's an act of generosity.

But given how his father went down I'd say generosity is far from the nature of that family line.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
$112,000.00 - left for the girl.. The grandmother did take the guy in. Possible it's a show of kindness for the grandmother who had helped him out.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by etombo

It is also possible that since we know little about his sister's financial status that he felt she didn't need the money and chose to leave it to the children he felt were a part of his life.

We also know very little about Hannah's family and their financial situation. It was stated in one article that the father was working in another state which would imply he needed the work regardless of where it was. Factor in all the time Jimmy D spent shuttling the kids around and it almost sounds like Hannah's dad wasn't all that involved in their daily lives.

Just taking a look at what Brett Anderson (Hannah's dad) looks like i would also guess that he is former military based on his hair cut.

There is alot to question in this case, and a lot that doesn't make sense, but until i see something that really links this guy to Hannah in more than a familial way i am still voting for CIA operative silenced for what he knew instead of sex crazed maniac.

His links to the Navy and to a classified research project have already been shown.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, her mode of dressing is just as odd as her demeanor. Who flaunts around half dressed in public after a very public murder of their mother and a sibling?

This broad shows up at a charity event to thank people? Her father stating that she sends her love? She really thinks she is some sort of celebrity.

What's next, a trip to Disney World while wearing a two piece bikini?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Ok, what exactly would you recommend she wear when going to a carwash on a hot day in California?

Perhaps something from the Martha Stewart Collection?

She is a teenage girl in California in the summertime, of course she is dressed like that....i am willing to bet most of the girls in California and every other state is wearing clothes similar to that.
edit on 20-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join