It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's assume Aliens exist. What is the best way for them to let us know if they are friendly??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Take control of our TV's remotely and say so.

Then when we ask how can we trust them, they send one down amoung us as trust. Then if we kill it they probably won't want any further communication with us, but if we are nice to it then more of them will come.

Basically it doesn't matter how friendly they are it depends on how friendly we are.

I don't know about comandeering the TV DAZ, that could look too
much like a BlueBeam rollout. "If we are nice to it.." hmmm.
I wonder if (1) there ARE females(You GO, Knives!) and (2) they're not allergic to
greasy nuts and chocolate I've got it made. Two hours and she'll be Chesapeakin'.

Oh yeah she has to be lactose tolerant and not be freaked out with the appearance
of Greek pastry. Back rub at 7, update at 10. How you say "I lug you" in Proximate?

On the other hand, we could give the individual Diplomtic Immunity and if anything
bad happens to the visitor we can nail TPTB with setting off the War of the Worlds too.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

No, we give them beads. You know, then they show us their Alien ta-tas.

If I don't see hot Alien boobies, I'm shooting the ship down!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Disband all governments?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Disband all governments?

Winner!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I would like to answer all posts to this thread so far, but to do so individually would look messy, If I can stop laughing for a while I might manage to finish this post,,, hahahaha great sense of humour out there... so funny
thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorhandle
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

And they should sneak about and annoy Mel Gibson for a few days, then go on Jerry Springer and tell him about it - I would love that if Aliens made contact and had an awesome sense of humour. They always make them so serious in the movies....

I can't find it in myself to swing for the wall this time.. his hair was better than my ex's

Ah yes, and back when we all had pigment in our hair as well... been centuries.
But-- if we could get Robin on Jerry's show just once, the republic's up for grabs!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Block parties seem to work!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

If aliens wanted to convince us they are friendly they should come bearing gifts of alcohol and bacon. A nice massage shouldn't be out of the question either.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop
Let's say Aliens exist, and they may very well exist, I myself believe that, anyway, lets say Aliens come to earth, and they want to let us know they are friendly...What should they do? How do they let us know?
If one of the craft hovered say 30 feet off the ground and we could see beings behind the windows of the craft looking down at us, Should they wave, would that be a way to let us know they are friendly, or should they blow us kisses.... they can't speak our language, so what sign could they make to say to us, hey we are friendly and will not harm you. it's a first communication with them... or do we say to hell with friendly and hide under the kitchen table.... What do you think....

To begin with..its not about "Lets say"

They are as real as you and everyone you know who lives and breathes. You are aware that a cell less than 1/100th of your size is capable in exterminating more than the who or who ever you may know and what friends they have on all social media interaction. That amounts to several eight figure digits and all that without the use of a single primer and im only referring to a single person. Mulitply that and allow its overlapping and you begin to understand or should i say realize how serious a threat it all is. That is how real and that is s why know known leader will ever admit to what everyone feels, knows, seen, comes to understand that something is simply not right.

Ignorance is bliss ( The saying itself has a purpose and wasn't introduced into modern society by some ancient scholar )

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

If aliens wanted to convince us they are friendly they should come bearing gifts of alcohol and bacon. A nice massage shouldn't be out of the question either.

You may be the smartest and sexiest member here.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Contact us via radio/TV give us the answer to clean energy, cures for cancer and other ailments we are plagued with basically solve problems we have not been able to. Anti gravity would be cool I would like a Jetsons car.

Other than that they could vaporize congress then send us the answers. Politicians would just screw everything up.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Manipulativebehavior

My post begins with "Let's say" it's MY post, you may not want to begin your posts with those same two words, thats a matter of personal choice,
I don't feel I have to defend how I phrase my questions, but anyway, using those words is much the same as "For Example" or "Supposing" or "Imagine this" whatever way you phrase it, it's an opening to the real question behind it... besides I allow people to have their own point of view, and I don't like in-your-face statements, and for that reason I posed my question, in a straightforward non assuming way without bias,,, hmpf!!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If they were really friendly they could give the law abiding citizens, those with no criminal records small and more powerful small arms than any government has and some super bulletproof gear so we can form a big nationwide Posse, and take back our freedom from these pig sucking greedy and corrupt swine that are in control of everything. This is assuming they are very generous and compassionate philanthropists.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What is the best way for them to let us know if they are friendly??

Do what they do now...

Leaving us alone...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think it's an easy enough thing. Land in center field during the World Series or the 50 yard line during the Super Bowl for maximum view by media present with feeds out, pop the hatch and ask where the party can be found?

Seriously..If they appeared in such an obvious and blatant way for all to see, yet did it in such a way as to make clear the technological differences right from the word go, I think it could work.

If a remote tribe fully understands the modern world they face for the "unfair match-up" and inevitable outcome aspect to things, how many would fight? In our case...I think fighting would actually bring about what may never have had to happen ..so that gap being demonstrated while popping out in obviously good moods and humor would be critical, IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just get in our face aggressive.. as in appearing all over the world in the skies, making a show
But im sure the skeptics will still thing its fake

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If the aliens stop by, they should bring a can of Hills bros.coffee as a way to show they are friendly...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hmm.....Friendly Aliens? I dunno...

After all the Graffiti

The Kidnapping

the animal cruelty

and Practicing medicine without a license

I am thinking that they are not too friendly.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop
reply to post by Manipulativebehavior

My post begins with "Let's say" it's MY post, you may not want to begin your posts with those same two words, thats a matter of personal choice,
I don't feel I have to defend how I phrase my questions, but anyway, using those words is much the same as "For Example" or "Supposing" or "Imagine this" whatever way you phrase it, it's an opening to the real question behind it... besides I allow people to have their own point of view, and I don't like in-your-face statements, and for that reason I posed my question, in a straightforward non assuming way without bias,,, hmpf!!

Interesting...to say the least. Knowing and obviously being aware of how and in what manner a person would react isnt really rocket science. But besides that, assuming or believing that the human race is the only intellectual biological cell form within the visual spectrum of the cosmos is not what one would classify as intelligent. Keep in mind, i am in know way beating down on your thread. I have enjoyed reading your thread and continue to do so in reading the replies. Its just that, as a primitive cell, i enjoy reading articles or threads posted throughout the net regarding hypothetical scenarios in respect to "if we are alone"

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Funny comments

The real question is: What have we done to let them know we are friendly?

edit on 16-8-2013 by synnergy because: o.o

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join