It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin to arrange for joint military exercises with Egypt:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
Didn't the US just cancel their military exercises with Egypt recently?
I wonder if the Russians are trying to fill that void?

You have to know that the US army does the exercises on Egypt's soil, in order to get used to Rugged Land areas. The "void filler" will be benefited.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by yourmaker

Why would the US military want to go in, the Egyptian military is doing their job for them. Just like the rebels in Syria.

I wonder of what ur talking about. The M.B.hood in egypt represent the rebels in syria, and the police is just doing a good job against those terrorists who, till now, burnt 70+ church and thrown bodies of people they killed and tortured and burnt under the stages of their gatherings, which was full of heavy weapons like AKs and RPJs like the ones used to blow up some police stations. The rebels in syria are not really rebels, just some M.B.hood trying to take over the country.. It is so obvious!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EgyGuy
The rebels in syria are not really rebels, just some M.B.hood trying to take over the country.. It is so obvious!!

Worse, Syrian rebels are Al Qaeda Jihadists like in most of Africa. The ousting of Morsi and the military government's crack down on the M.B. Islamists in Egypt is the best geopolitical news in years. The western leaders betray their own people. At least Putin is talking sense.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Why would the US military want to go in, the Egyptian military is doing their job for them. Just like the rebels in Syria.

I wonder of what ur talking about. The M.B.hood in egypt represent the rebels in syria, and the police is just doing a good job against those terrorists who, till now, burnt 70+ church and thrown bodies of people they killed and tortured and burnt under the stages of their gatherings, which was full of heavy weapons like AKs and RPJs like the ones used to blow up some police stations. The rebels in syria are not really rebels, just some M.B.hood trying to take over the country.. It is so obvious!!

17 thousand non-Syrian fighters are believed to be operating in Syria according to some estimates, the sources say, adding that the bulk of Arab fighters there are of Saudi nationalities, whereas the Chechens make up the majority of non-Arab fighters.

There are hundreds of mercenaries and militants from various countries, including the countries of Europe and the United States in addition to Russian citizens are fighting in Syria within illegal armed groups, Deputy Russian Foreign Minister, Special Envoy of the President for the Middle East Mikhail Bogdanov said earlier in the day.

www.globalresearch.ca...

American mercenaries have been captured among the rebels and as we all know the US is supplying the rebels. Not one word about anyone from the Muslim Brotherhood being killed or captured by the Syrian army that I can find other than "suggestions" in US mainstream media, for whom any Muslim is either MB or Al Qaeda. Its just easier for Americans to understand that way, less complications.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Ha! Leave it to Russia to make things more interesting... I have no idea which side is right anymore, honestly. Things have got so confusing that perhaps all of the confusion is being caused on purpose.

In all honest when you are talking about global politics there are no good guys. There is us and them.....and even then, the us is really a few guys at the top / even forget about the people in your own country.

--------------

As other people have mentioned, you are unable to access the link. So perhaps that site was told to take that information down. All I can say is if Russia is trying to step into Egypt, expect some MAJOR blowback from the USA.

The entire middle east is focused on two countries right now. Egypt, for the Suez Canal and Syria to bring Iran into a war. It is all about controlling the trade route for oil.

----------------

and if Egypt erupts in full civil war / Canal gets shut down - hope you have a full tank of gas.....
edit on 15-8-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

They are all one, and they fight for each other under many names, just to avoid their total fall, they just devided themselves so that when one part falls, the others remain alive. Believe me, no source needed. And I am not american, hence my name

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by Wookiep
Ha! Leave it to Russia to make things more interesting... I have no idea which side is right anymore, honestly. Things have got so confusing that perhaps all of the confusion is being caused on purpose.

In all honest when you are talking about global politics there are no good guys. There is us and them.....and even then, the us is really a few guys at the top / even forget about the people in your own country.

--------------

As other people have mentioned, you are unable to access the link. So perhaps that site was told to take that information down. All I can say is if Russia is trying to step into Egypt, expect some MAJOR blowback from the USA.

The entire middle east is focused on two countries right now. Egypt, for the Suez Canal and Syria to bring Iran into a war. It is all about controlling the trade route for oil.

----------------

and if Egypt erupts in full civil war / Canal gets shut down - hope you have a full tank of gas.....
edit on 15-8-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

Civil war between which two parties?? The brotherhood vs 90 million people+army+police?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

They are all one, and they fight for each other under many names, just to avoid their total fall, they just devided themselves so that when one part falls, the others remain alive. Believe me, no source needed. And I am not american, hence my name

Impressive name. You could be posting from the army barracks and who would know .....

But you'll need to stop saying "they" when you speak of Muslims or everyone will realize you are not one of them and therefore cannot speak for them.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Wow! Putin is just getting "SLAP HAPPY" now!
Drunk with POWER!

He's doesn't appear to be thinking this move out very well. It's like he has a Lady GaGa complex and just doing things to 'shock' everyone.

He's bored. He's dangerous. More dangerous than sharks.

edit on 15-8-2013 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

tbh i am not really into politics, but our circumstances forced me into it. When I say "they" i mean the multinational radical islamic groups whether they are in egypt or any where else, this you cannot argue, i mean they are mutlinational! If i say "we" i will mean the egyptian people including both moderate muslims and christians. And if you really need to know, I am a copt (christian, orthodox). btw, even you may be a brotherhood member incognito, so you cannot apply such logic to the internet. It is easy to know the truth, for example, just look up th burnt churches by the "peaceful" brotherhood and its allies whatever they call themselves.

www.foxnews.com...

Also check out what they did to a police general after blowing up a police station (18+, graphic, hope its against rules of the board), and also the burnt and turtured bodies they buried under the stages.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry if I am not used to posting stuff on this site, its my first day.
edit on 15-8-2013 by EgyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Wow! Putin is just getting "SLAP HAPPY" now! Drunk with POWER!

He's doesn't appear to be thinking this move out very well. It's like he has a Lady GaGa complex and just doing things to 'shock' everyone.

He's bored. He's dangerous. More dangerous than sharks.

Love it.

However, it would be really fine if someone could find a quote or a clip of him SAYING any such thing. You'd think it would be all over the news in Russia. But other than advising Russian tourists to avoid Egypt ...

MOSCOW, August 15 (RIA Novosti) Russian President Vladimir Putin has made no recent comments on the ongoing crisis, but warned soon after Morsi’s ouster against a possible civil war in the most populous Arab nation.
en.ria.ru...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

tbh i am not really into politics, but our circumstances forced me into it. When I say "they" i mean the multinational radical islamic groups whether they are in egypt or any where else, this you cannot argue, i mean they are mutlinational! If i say "we" i will mean the egyptian people including both moderate muslims and christians. And if you really need to know, I am a copt (christian, orthodox). btw, even you may be a brotherhood member incognito, so you cannot apply such logic to the internet. It is easy to know the truth, for example, just look up th burnt churches by the "peaceful" brotherhood and its allies whatever they call themselves.

www.foxnews.com...

Also check out what they did to a police general after blowing up a police station (18+, graphic, hope its against rules of the board), and also the burnt and turtured bodies they buried under the stages.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry if I am not used to posting stuff on this site, its my first day.
edit on 15-8-2013 by EgyGuy because: (no reason given)

Well, sorry for being less than gentle on a first timer.

You bet Islam is multinational. Matter of fact, as fast as they're being killed, its probably the fastest growing religion in the world. Even the UK and US census shows that. Some are no doubt immigrants, but the funny thing about negative information is that it actually drives some people to find out the truth for themselves and sometimes they find the unexpected. It just happens.

And no I'm not MB or even close to that although I have read the Qur'an. Mostly I'm just curious about the truth of things. If they CAUGHT Muslim Brotherhood members torching churches I'd be as outraged as you. So have any MB been caught with a lit match in their hand? I don't know the answer to that because you can't look at a video or photo and tell what a person believes or what group he belongs to. The whole world is Hollywierd.

Okay, now I will go look at your you tube .... and maybe I'll have to eat my words.

ETA: Egyptian police really dress like that? All that clip is, is a few dead bodies, who knows who killed them? Don't assume anything! The first casualty of war is the truth.

edit on 15-8-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

How interesting this is, some say that this has been the plan all along from the
Obama Administration, to destabilize Egypt to such a degree that the long
standing relationship between the U.S., and Egypt will be severed.

Operation Bright Star may have run its course, this of course leaves Israel
with an uncertain future with Egypt, its formerly freindly neighbor.

If I recall right, this U.S. Egypt alliance, and the end of it seems to fit into
some ancient prophecy.

Will we see Russia, Iran, Libya, Turkey, etc come after Israel soon (10 years perhaps or sooner) ?

I also wonder how the recent addition of The Vaticans agreement
with Israel, and the new worship in the Cenacle on Mt. Zion will play
into Israels national security.

Indeed, we live in Interesting times.

S&F Storm....

edit on 15-8-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow. Just Wow. I wonder what the White House has to say about this. Sometimes i wonder if both sides are running together. It will be interesting to watch. I bet Saudi Arabia is watching extra hard. Politics.

Egypt still getting the 1.2 billion in funding and those jets? In sure the Russians would like to check them out even though i'm sure they already have.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
Wow. Just Wow. I wonder what the White House has to say about this. Sometimes i wonder if both sides are running together. It will be interesting to watch. I bet Saudi Arabia is watching extra hard. Politics.

Egypt still getting the 1.2 billion in funding and those jets? In sure the Russians would like to check them out even though i'm sure they already have.

July 24th News had those deliveries as suspended, but not sure if that has changed.

I'm sure Russia has seen plenty of F-16s though... they were brought out in the 70s.
There are of course variants but i doubt that what Egypt is getting is anything Russia hasn't seen.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EgyGuy

There are lots of Muslims in Egypt.

You make it sound like civil war is impossible. There is going to be another protest tomorrow. The Muslim Brotherhood is not backing down.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I think Putin is softballing all western issues right back at us, to be devisive for his agenda, he could run into some problems when it comes to the Winter Olympics and the LGBT community going after the IOC with their alleged claims of civil rights abuses against them. The gay lobby has it's sights on the Russians, and Putin is dodging "western values" at every turn. Will get very interesting how our lowly prezident responds.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

Unless you've been living under a rock these last few years, you realize that obama is desperately destroying this country deliberately.

The US is alqueda - we made them up and we have been funding them (even bin laden) since the very beginning.

The object of TPTB is to destroy the US - I bet obama is working with Puting to destroy the US.

And - I hate to say it - Our country needs to be destroyed if we are going to sit and let these criminals (both dems and repubs) keep on denigrating our consititution and keep funding terrorists groups around the world to line their own individual pockets.

CIA runs the illegal drug war around the world - mexican cartels (CIA funded and run). Child trafficking, prostitution. CIA run.

No wonder Michael Hastings is with us no more.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by reverandrandy

Unless you've been living under a rock these last few years, you realize that obama is desperately destroying this country deliberately.

The US is alqueda - we made them up and we have been funding them (even bin laden) since the very beginning.

The object of TPTB is to destroy the US - I bet obama is working with Puting to destroy the US.

And - I hate to say it - Our country needs to be destroyed if we are going to sit and let these criminals (both dems and repubs) keep on denigrating our consititution and keep funding terrorists groups around the world to line their own individual pockets.

CIA runs the illegal drug war around the world - mexican cartels (CIA funded and run). Child trafficking, prostitution. CIA run.

No wonder Michael Hastings is with us no more.

Let me make sure I have your opinion straight.

You think Obama administration is trying to destroy the country, which needs to be done because of the corruption such as the CIA and everything it has been doing (which seems like it has been doing more to beef the country up and steal power)

So what you are saying is that the Obama administration is likely siding with those who are not our allies and are NOT in the same boat with the CIA?.....division in government.

...this is not impossible and I have considered it many ways, but Obama himself with the restraint he does seem to exert in some cases, has still done "pro-west" type of things... but I'm not in any position to say you're right or wrong because we are trying to figure this thing out. I'm just trying to clarify exactly what you mean, because I do not think the CIA is trying to destroy it's own position... it's clinging to the cliff... desperate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join