It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 17 Astronauts Shocked by UFO flying overhead during EVA-1! Original NASA Footage.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This is an interesting Nasa footage... During EVA-1 two astronauts of Apollo 17 collect rock and soil samples and suddenly one of them gets really excited as he spots "something weird" flying over his head...
The anomaly appear at 0.37 min, and it is fast...really fast.
Notice the excited voice of the astronaut... "those things flying over..." and "flew over the top of my head..."

This one.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
edit:
Apollo 17 Astronaut surprised by Styrofoam wrapping flying overhead during EVA-1! Original NASA Footage

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by suicideeddie
edit:
Apollo 17 Astronaut surprised by Styrofoam wrapping flying overhead during EVA-1! Original NASA Footage

it clearly wasn't styrofoam if you'd continued to listen. arken, keep 'em coming, some of us already know the truth... others have to be forced to see it, obviously

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Styrofoam blown by those moongales and mooncanes right?

Whatever it was was going pretty fast!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I gotta admit, the guy on the ground sounds like, "Uh oh, Charlie saw the naked lady in my bed, say something quick so he doesn't tell his mother and I get kicked out of the house."

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny

edit:

it clearly wasn't styrofoam if you'd continued to listen. arken, keep 'em coming, some of us already know the truth... others have to be forced to see it, obviously

What truth? That there are secret aliens on the moon?

Well they'd be secret I guess, or else we'd all know the truth.

So it can't be that... invisible ? I just don't know any more.

it must be really important that they keep it from us however, this truth. I mean, just imagine if someone admitted that there were craft up there that didn't care about us at all, floating on by, all the time.. It would mean the end of civilisation as we know it.. or something.

I am positive it would mean something... this truth has to be kept so well hidden for a reason!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I may be wrong, but how does Styrofoam fly overhead, I am no expert, but I thought that there was no wind on the moon?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

edit:

From when there is "WIND" on the Moon?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
I may be wrong, but how does Styrofoam fly overhead, I am no expert, but I thought that there was no wind on the moon?

from gases that was trapped inside the styrofoam being heated up but direct sunlight causing the styrofoam to explode and sending it a fair distance away.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

from gases that was trapped inside the styrofoam being heated up but direct sunlight causing the styrofoam to explode and sending it a fair distance away.

Maybe? What? I dunno, maybe you are right, I dunno........I am sure someone will come up with a reason for styrofoam to fly in the sky, if in fact it was styrofoam........

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Maybe? What? I dunno, maybe you are right, I dunno........I am sure someone will come up with a reason for styrofoam to fly in the sky, if in fact it was styrofoam........

cernan does say it just blew up.. also it occured during apollo 16 as well and it is the official explaination, its upto you to believe it or not but that is what it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Which kind of gases in the presumed styrofoam?

Please provide detailed source and chemical composition of the presumed gases of your claim.
T hx

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Please provide detailed source and chemical composition of the presumed gases of your claim.
T hx

not my claim NASA's claim.. and to do so would be to list the available gases inside the factory where the styrofoam was manufactured..

you may or may not know this but styrofoam has alot of air inside.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

T hx

If he can't provide you with the technical specifications of the material used on the moon at the time of the event, and then be able to reproduce this reaction in a lab, simulating zero gravity and the slight atmosphere of the moon, and if he cannot detail the exact molecular structure of the materials as they expand and contract, thus revealing the possibility of the scenario in total, then;

It's an alien craft sent from another planet.

Okey dokey!!

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Here's a transcript of the event and NASA's explanation .

Evidently, some of the interior voids in the Styrofoam were still filled with gas, despite many days of exposure to vacuum during the trip out from Earth. Alternatively, the voids may have been filling with gases released from the foam matrix during the six hours or so that it has been lying out in the sunlight. In either case, solar heating has raised the pressure of the trapped gases. The fact that several fragments can be seen - coupled with Gene's use of the word "exploded" and John Young's phrase "blew up" - indicates an explosive disintegration of a piece of foam. Such explosions would propel fragments over considerable distances. For example, if a piece was launched at a 45 degree angle at a speed of 15.6 meters per second, it would come down 150 meters from the LM after a 13.6 second flight. It is also possible that the piece Gene picked up at the SEP site got there in several hops, each the result of a separate explosion or of a non-explosive venting episode.]
www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Here's a transcript of the event and NASA's explanation .

Evidently, some of the interior voids in the Styrofoam were still filled with gas, despite many days of exposure to vacuum during the trip out from Earth. Alternatively, the voids may have been filling with gases released from the foam matrix during the six hours or so that it has been lying out in the sunlight. In either case, solar heating has raised the pressure of the trapped gases. The fact that several fragments can be seen - coupled with Gene's use of the word "exploded" and John Young's phrase "blew up" - indicates an explosive disintegration of a piece of foam. Such explosions would propel fragments over considerable distances. For example, if a piece was launched at a 45 degree angle at a speed of 15.6 meters per second, it would come down 150 meters from the LM after a 13.6 second flight. It is also possible that the piece Gene picked up at the SEP site got there in several hops, each the result of a separate explosion or of a non-explosive venting episode.]
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Hi Gortex..........Maybe they should start manufacturing flying craft out of styrofoam, at least it may be a softer landing if there was a crash

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

If you believe this, then you must discard the conspiracy that they didn't go to the moon.

C'mon all you tin foil hatters which one is it gunna be? Faked moon landing or Alien Moon Encounters?

On a side note thats pretty interesting. Maybe a meteor taking them by surprise?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

edit:

Actually.... This

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The whole time he talks about 'stuff' not alien space crafts or strange technology..just stuff. Someones desperate for stars today

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by Arken

If you believe this, then you must discard the conspiracy that they didn't go to the moon.

C'mon all you tin foil hatters which one is it gunna be? Faked moon landing or Alien Moon Encounters?

On a side note thats pretty interesting. Maybe a meteor taking them by surprise?

Maybe a UFO flew over the movie set where they were filming the faked moon landing! Ha! Didn't think of that did ya!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join