It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Tribes Of Israel WAKE UP in the name of Jesus Christ!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Start spreading the gospel, for I promise this generation will not pass away until all things are fulfilled, for no man and not even Jesus knows that day nor hour but he said that you will know we he is right at the door, so stop ignoring the signs.
When Jesus said "I promise this generation will not pass away until all things are fulfilled", he meant that starting then, not when some other prophet in the future would say so.
The fulfillment happened probably a little over 40 years after Jesus said that, with the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple.

Look toward the sky for your redemption is near.
This is apparently your interpretation of Luke 21:28, where the word you are translating as "look up" usually means to "straighten up" as in standing erect.
I think that this statement is meant to oppose what he says in verse 34,

“Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap.

The "towards the sky" part in your post may be a reference to verse 27,

. . . they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

I think this is Luke adding some Late Prophets style hyperbole while linking those events (which actually happened before Luke was written) to those earlier OT prophecies.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by resoe26

hmmmm.... synagogue of Satan?
well I have sephardic Jew ancestry....
It's mostly the Polish Jews, along with other European Jews from places like Russia and Germany, the Ashkenazi Jews, that a lot of people are critical about their claims to being descended from Abraham.

Am I in this "Synagogue of Satan"?
No, for the reason stated above, but also because of the misuse of the term "synagogue of Satan" where John in Revelation was talking about people known to him and not some people in the far future.

So....is sephardic Jew considered descendent of Abraham?
I never really got much into Judaism because my Grandmother (being Sephardic) still was a christian. So my family I guess adopted the christianity thing. Catholic.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

The time is at hand, it is up to you to accept that or not, but I know definitely for a fact that he is right at the door, so you can either heed to this warning and prepare or not, God has given us free will, so make the choice.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
For in the last days, it will be as the days of Noah eating and drinking untill he entered the ark and it begin to rain. Today people are being warned of the coming of Christ until his Bride enters into heaven and God's wrath begins to rain upon the Earth. But just know and remember this, I warned you

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Every generation has said that the end is near. They have pointed to the signs or omens they have elevated to the messages from god. Some of these have been:

The black plague, Attila the Hun, the 1929 great crash, WWI (The War to end all Wars), WWII ( The war to end all Wars part II the squeal), the 1950's and 1960's rock music, ad nausium ...

This is the natural situation of the world. 100 years from now people will be sighting these types of omens and saying the end is near.

Why are so many so hopeful that the world and all human will die soon?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
only the wicked shall perish. those who live in righteousness shall not die.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Magister1

So do you admit that Jesus was right when he said that he will come as a theif in the night, for he will catch many people unaware. But he reveals all things to his faithful servants who truly serve him, what do you consider yourself?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The time is at hand, it is up to you to accept that or not, but I know definitely for a fact that he is right at the door

How, pray tell, do you "know definitely and for a fact"? And did you join ATS just to give this message?

I warned you

And me without my medals.
I don't disagree that things are very volatile and dangerous now - but, does Jesus look like a mushroom cloud, or a missile this time?? More likely "144,000" will be the number of survivors of a global holocaust caused by madmen in government offices, and those "blessed few" will have to live in the rubble and deal with the aftermath. While the other 7 billion of us will have gone to meet our Maker.

Only PEOPLE are responsible for everything that's happening....and only PEOPLE are the ones who can fix it. Except for the poisoned ocean - there's no fix for that - and it's PEOPLE's fault. People are stupid, short-sighted, and reckless. Especially those who anticipate this "apocalypse" and even welcome it -
thinking they have "dominion" over this, our only home, and are going to be "gathered safely up" before the wreckage affects them.

Makes me sick.
Wake up. Stop waiting for "Jesus" to fix it, and do something yourself. :shk:

edit on 14-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Listen, for salvation is for the Jews and Gentiles, the 144,000 are the Jews who truly serve him, the rest of the people left still will have a chance to be saved, but just won't be with the 144,000 which will be saved from the wrath of God.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Shalom to you too and may God bless you and keep you within his hands and all the people on ATS in Jesus Christ name.
edit on 14-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

the 144,000 are the Jews who truly serve him

So, you're not one of them then. You're clearly a Bible-thumping Christian, and a poorly informed one at that.
And anyway, the Jehovah's Witnesses already have the 144k slots filled - for quite a while now.
Who Are the 144,000 of Revelation 7 and 14?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by windword

The time is at hand

Maybe you should read the bible before making statements like this.

Luke 21
He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them.

I don't think I'll follow your advice, you sound like a crazy.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
only the wicked shall perish. those who live in righteousness shall not die.

First, Please don't tell me that the "righteous" are the ones who read your book and not the other good people of the earth. If you read the words of Jesus you will see that the righteous were not just people of his religion. See the story of the good Good Samaritan . This man was from another religion which has several gods. So, to say that only Christans are "righteous" would be to disagree with Jesus?

Second, Please don't tell me that this god made most people to die. What a wicked thing to do. This is so that a few can feel special. I don't buy the perfect logic of this.

Third, there are over 2000 versons of this perfect book. The King James verson was not finished when England decided to cut off the head of King James. So, what if part of the important information in the rest of the book was needed?

Forth, this is the most mistranslated book in history. If this book is so important, why don't many people read it in its original language? My favorite argument against learning to read it in the Greek of the new testament is that, “god wouldn't let the book become corrupted”. Remember that there are 2000+ versions that do not agree. So, there is amply proof that it has become so. Also, this assumes the the Satan character must be a complete idiot not to have thought about the idea of setting people on the wrong road by simply editing a book or coming up with different interpretations. If he was the top angle, I would give him a little more credit if I were you. From what I have read he is a very sharp guy. Underestimating your enemy is always the last mistake.

As an example here is Luke 10:27 – 39 as Christ is quoted “The Good Samaritan story”.
ὁ δὲ θέλων δικαιῶσαι ἑαυτὸν εἶπεν πρὸς τὸν Ἰησοῦν, Καὶ τίς ἐστίν μου πλησίον; 30ὑπολαβὼν ὁ Ἰησοῦς εἶπεν, Ἄνθρωπός τις κατέβαινεν ἀπὸ Ἰερουσαλὴμ εἰς Ἰεριχὼ καὶ λῃσταῖς περιέπεσεν, οἳ καὶ ἐκδύσαντες αὐτὸν καὶ πληγὰς ἐπιθέντες ἀπῆλθον ἀφέντες ἡμιθανῆ. 31κατὰ συγκυρίαν δὲ ἱερεύς τις κατέβαινεν ἐν τῇ ὁδῷ ἐκείνῃ, καὶ ἰδὼν αὐτὸν ἀντιπαρῆλθεν: 32ὁμοίως δὲ καὶ Λευίτης [γενόμενος] κατὰ τὸν τόπον ἐλθὼν καὶ ἰδὼν ἀντιπαρῆλθεν. 33Σαμαρίτης δέ τις ὁδεύων ἦλθεν κατ' αὐτὸν καὶ ἰδὼν ἐσπλαγχνίσθη, 34καὶ προσελθὼν κατέδησεν τὰ τραύματα αὐτοῦ ἐπιχέων ἔλαιον καὶ οἶνον, ἐπιβιβάσας δὲ αὐτὸν ἐπὶ τὸ ἴδιον κτῆνος ἤγαγεν αὐτὸν εἰς πανδοχεῖον καὶ ἐπεμελήθη αὐτοῦ. 35καὶ ἐπὶ τὴν αὔριον ἐκβαλὼν ἔδωκεν δύο δηνάρια τῷ πανδοχεῖ καὶ εἶπεν, Ἐπιμελήθητι αὐτοῦ, καὶ ὅ τι ἂν προσδαπανήσῃς ἐγὼ ἐν τῷ ἐπανέρχεσθαί με ἀποδώσω σοι. 36τίς τούτων τῶν τριῶν πλησίον δοκεῖ σοι γεγονέναι τοῦ ἐμπεσόντος εἰς τοὺς λῃστάς; 37ὁ δὲ εἶπεν, Ὁ ποιήσας τὸ ἔλεος μετ' αὐτοῦ. εἶπεν δὲ αὐτῷ ὁ Ἰησοῦς, Πορεύου καὶ σὺ ποίει ὁμοίως.

You will note in verse Luke 10:32 there are two different readings even in the oldest versons. Think how many differentces there are in the 2000 years of editing it has been through.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

is sephardic Jew considered descendent of Abraham?
The name comes from the Jews who came to Spain from North Africa in the Middle Ages.
They got forced into becoming Catholic by the Inquisition.
The Sephardic retained the Middle Eastern pronunciation of Hebrew, while the northern European Jews had a sort of made-up way of reading Hebrew, since they were not descended from the regular Palestinian Jews originally from the Provence of Judea.
edit on 14-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

There will be no peace treaty... because the idea that there will be peace and a pre-trib rapture is FALSE DOCTRINE.

I appreciate your sentiment and you wanting to lead people to the salvation that Jesus offers, BUT you should make sure that you know the correct and BIBLICAL doctrine. For example, the rapture happening before the Tribulation is FALSE, the time of peace you speak of is FALSE, and for the record, the Jews being God's chosen people and the Nation of Israel being God's chosen land is FALSE (read Exodus 19). Once you understand those three points, end times prophecy will be very easy to understand.

CLICK HERE

AND HERE

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Beware of the Jews which call themselves Jews but are of the Synagogue of Satan. The Israelites have been spreaded all over the world and now are of different races but God said that he will gather his 144,000 close to the end, and no the true Jews have not all been gathered up in Israel today but some are but most are false Israelites who use the name of the Jews to destroy the good name.

Exodus 19:5 KJV

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

The key word in that verse is IF they obey God then they will be God's chosen people. Have they obeyed God? Have they? Do they believe in Jesus? No they don't, therefore the Jews ARE NOT God's chosen people. To be clear, Jew in this context is descriptive of someone that practices Judaism. They broke the covenant with God, therefore they ARE NOT God's chosen people. The Elect the New Testament speaks of are Christians.
edit on 14-8-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Beware of the Jews which call themselves Jews but are of the Synagogue of Satan. The Israelites have been spreaded all over the world and now are of different races but God said that he will gather his 144,000 close to the end, and no the true Jews have not all been gathered up in Israel today but some are but most are false Israelites who use the name of the Jews to destroy the good name.

Hey dude, what are you using? I want some.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I didn't say I'm Jesus and the verse correctly states from the King James Bible For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ, and the time draweth near, go ye not therefore after them.

So please come again?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

God said that he will gather his people in the end, the 144,000 will be believers in Israelite tribes that believe compared to the other million scattered ones that don't. And only God knows who they are, no human knows who they are, the only person who can account for being one is themselves, but of course we have many liers.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Its called filled with the Holy Spirit, and yes you sure do need some.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join