It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on surveillance at apartment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Pretty amazing video that doesn't strike right off as being a hoax - even MUFON agrees.

Video quote: Officials at MUFON says it's the most facinating video they've seen in a while.

Strangly enough? The pool is to be cleaned the say after the sighting. That strikes me as being pretty coincidental. Me? I'd love to see a sample of that water analyzed.

link

peace

edit on 10-8-2013 by silo13 because: video quote

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Greetings,

Whatever it is, it's amazing to watch

I hope something beneficial comes from it, and yea get the water tested

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It looks windy in the vid, so I'd have to put my money on a raindrop on the lens catching light and blowing around.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
To me it just looks like condensation or rain on the lens frefracting the light in the pool. But thats just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
yeah interesting ,looks like water droplets beading on the cameras plastic dome cover maybe condensation from the vegetation hanging close to the camera. hey just one avenue of thought. But for all i know it could be st elmos fire.
i know if i was watching that 1/2 hour footage , i probably would have walked across the road and looked with my own eyes ,but thats just me.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Haha, thats the funniest excited people I have ever seen. How stupid do they look though. Its obvious that a droplet of water has landed on the dome camera just at the correct angle for it to bend the light off the pool. Funny how as the droplet dries up the image changes then disappears. I know about the camera/water droplet as I work on CCTV at night and our cameras regular show anomalies due to moister or raindrops. even down to looking like there are poeple walking around then just disappearing into thin air. My god if i thought on I should have copied all the ones we have picked up, but we know why it happens so no point..

As for sucking the water from the pool, it would have been emptied by whatever was it if it were real.
_javascript:icon('
')
this is a stupid post by all means.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Not sure why aliens would visit a swimming pool.

However, I'm pretty sure we can get the resources to test the water for e.g. signs of radiation? If it did come out positive, the lights could just be reflections of an aircraft or something?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'd of gone to see also - problem is she was working security and couldn't leave her post (or so I would assume)...

MUFON has seen the video. I would think MUFON of all people would say it was water if they thought it was? Wouldn't you?

That and - a speck of water lasting 30 mins? That's an awful long time for evaporation isn't it? (I guess that would depend on the weather though)... Never mind, lol.

peace

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Thread police:

Event already covered...
HERE

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyclops777
reply to post by silo13

Haha, thats the funniest excited people I have ever seen. How stupid do they look though. Its obvious that a droplet of water has landed on the dome camera just at the correct angle for it to bend the light off the pool. Funny how as the droplet dries up the image changes then disappears. I know about the camera/water droplet as I work on CCTV at night and our cameras regular show anomalies due to moister or raindrops. even down to looking like there are poeple walking around then just disappearing into thin air. My god if i thought on I should have copied all the ones we have picked up, but we know why it happens so no point..

As for sucking the water from the pool, it would have been emptied by whatever was it if it were real.
_javascript:icon('
')
this is a stupid post by all means.

People who have no curiosity about what they are witnessing makes it easy for UFO's to come and go here at will without being noticed. They can even stop for a nightcap and people are too jaded or skeptical to see what's happening. I happens a lot. Part of their cover is the dullness, poor perception and eyesight of humans.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

I'd of gone to see also - problem is she was working security and couldn't leave her post (or so I would assume)...

MUFON has seen the video. I would think MUFON of all people would say it was water if they thought it was? Wouldn't you?

That and - a speck of water lasting 30 mins? That's an awful long time for evaporation isn't it? (I guess that would depend on the weather though)... Never mind, lol.

peace

Excited about this find as are the people at MUFON. I just saw the report found the other thread here on ATS. I still think this is a really good capture and am anxious to hear what experts have to say about it. For people saying a droplet on the lens...do you think this is the first time a drop of water clings to the camera lens? It's Naples. It rains every night so it would have happened before in fact should happen constantly if a raindrop is the culprit. Raindrops don't need to drink out of pools. LOL

edit on 10-8-2013 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Duplicate thread. Original here.

Please add any comments to the extant thread.

top topics

join