It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on security camera in naples florida

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Not sure what to think of this?? Defiantly one of the more interesting vids I have seen.
edit on 7-8-2013 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I'll give it a try

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I'm pretty sure I know what to think of it: Probably not a hoax or an optical "misadventure."

Having seen two UFOs myself, both of which did some rather extraordinary things, I think this is something intelligently manipulated. By what or whom I don't know. But I'm certain in my own mind that there's some sort of intelligence visiting us from somewhere....

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Thanks Mate for getting it properly. How did you do it
?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow,
why doesnt the video show the light leaving?
edit on 7-8-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Awesome. It has wings!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Probably the most unusual thing I have ever seen. For some reason it made me think of Enki who lived in the sea at night. There was a moment there that it looked like a very large fish.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I honestly couldn`t see a whole lot of anything on that video - In the era of micro-drones such footage may become more common.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Aliens are drinking out of the swimming pool kinda like the dog drinking out of the toilet.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Thanks Mate for getting it properly. How did you do it
?

Ignore the extraneous stuff, like so: "EC3Y6tTOiTY"

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I want to see the unedited original full length.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I want to see the unedited original full length.

I went looking for it, without success. I did find out, however, that there have been a BUTTload of sightings around the Naples area in the past few years....

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have to go with something on the camera lens.

Whatever it is, you can see it fluttering in the breeze with the rest of the trees.
Dust, debris, leaf, spider web, plastic, who knows, it appears to be affected by the wind along with everything else though.

Also, the end video looks like the guy recorded it off a TV with his camera, you can see people and lights in the room.
So do we even know if the clips shown are actually from the security video?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
So, it's there for 30 minutes and the security guard does not bother to get eye witness account of what it is? Take cell phone and get better images? I am not saying it's fake, I just can't believe they let that thing go on for 30 minutes and did not get a sneak look with their own eyes!

Some say it's water droplets... read comments. It will be interesting to see what MUFON says.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

In the video the security guard says it just faded out which you can see on the video.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

edit on 7-8-2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I'm gonna go with stupid.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink
I have to go with something on the camera lens.

Whatever it is, you can see it fluttering in the breeze with the rest of the trees.
Dust, debris, leaf, spider web, plastic, who knows, it appears to be affected by the wind along with everything else though.

Exactly. More to the point, it was fluttering pretty much in time with the breeze. Of course it slowly disappeared in thirty minutes - it's called evaporation.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Nice find, but I question the fluttering wing. Could it be a small flying insect landing on the lens and out of focus? I find it mind boggling if it is a UFO how it could morph into something with a wing and suck up water like a mosquito.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just sayin, there hundereds of reports of UFOs sucking up water....hovering over water, and fading away.....
So whatever it turns out to be....its doing UFO stuff...sort of.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join