It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-Month Old baby In Flames!! Spontaneous Human Combustion?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Thanks for those links, Rod! Pretty interesting!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I heard this reported tonight on talk radio and the host read it and reacted like he believed it... how dumb can people be... you folks arent seriously buying this are you? People spontaneously combusting? Y'all that are entertaining this as a possibility need to have your heads checked. The parents are surely involved if any of the story is true at all, but since there is no injury and no one but the parents have apparently witnessed this It's pretty safe to say, pics or it didn't happen.

edit on 8/12/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

It could be a electromagnetic effect.... think of how often humans carry a charge and release it from touching metal objects.. maybe some people's bodies are capable of carrying extremely high charges in weird environmental situations.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Seems the area she is from had a spell of fires started with phosphorus.

History of self-ignition Incidentally, the baby’s mother hails from Nedumozhiyanur which was in the news in 2004 after residents there complained their houses spontaneously burst into flames. Investigations revealed phosphorus stuffed in wet cow dung had been placed in the huts. When the dung dried up, phosphorus, which has a low ignition point, lit up, setting the huts on fire. Enmity between two groups had led to one party resorting to such acts to harm their rivals. At the time, there were also reports of animals going up in flames and it was found phosphorus had been rubbed on the animals too, causing them to go up in flames.

www.thehindu.com...

And the title of this article.

Baby boy on fire: docs hint at child abuse

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
I heard this reported tonight on talk radio and the host read it and reacted like he believed it... how dumb can people be... you folks arent seriously buying this are you? People spontaneously combusting? Y'all that are entertaining this as a possibility need to have your heads checked. The parents are surely involved if any of the story is true at all, but since there is no injury and no one but the parents have apparently witnessed this It's pretty safe to say, pics or it didn't happen.

edit on 8/12/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

Until official reports have been submitted by the official authorities, then i guess people are allowed to think what they want, whether it be SHC, child abuse or any other unexplained cause.

I don't think it is a matter of people believing it in this thread, just people discussing what has happened no?

Do you see many people "buying this" as you stated? Words or it didn't happen

This was stated by the plastic surgeon :

J. Jagan Mohan, head of plastic surgery, who examined the baby, said there was very remote possibility of self-ignition. “Such a case has not been reported so far,” he said. “The injuries have healed and the scars are from an older accident that may have occurred less than three weeks ago. "We need to explore the possibility of child abuse,” he said.

You say that the baby was not hurt (Pics or it didn't happen?), but if you read the article correctly you will note that the doctor said that the child did not have injuries on his back but it was possible that he was hurt when coming into contact with a hot object.

Link here again :

www.thehindu.com...

I am not sure if you took the time to read the link (s) but if you didn't, please explain to me why this picture depicts a child with apparent burn injuries, when you clearly state that there is no injury?

As JBA mentioned above, looking at those burns reminds me of the type of injury related to a burning substance such as phosphorous or boiling oil, water etc...

Full story with picture here :

www.deccanchronicle.com...

Results should be coming in today (Monday) according to this article :

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Personally i suspect that the poor child has been burned deliberately but then again i am definately not ruling out the fact that this could be caused by some other type of chemical reaction due to the babies environment etc...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 12-8-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

edit on 12-8-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase outlined

edit on 12-8-2013 by Rodinus because: Link added

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I would like to tell you my story about a djinn.

i had just locked up the house for the night, we keep a few lights on in the house so it was pretty light.
I had just gotten into bed and was pulling the covers up when i saw a shadow of a figure near our walk in robe, the shadow had a round head with two small horns, i calmly said "i can see you".

Now this is the surprise, he appeared nothing like what i was expecting the best way i can describe is he looked like Gary Oldman as Sirius Black, his character he played in Harry potter for those who don't recognize his name.

It gets even weirder now as i found myself inside his home, the house was typical weather board, a bit rough and unkept but surprisingly normal, i looked out the window and i saw him walking towards the house carrying a plastic shopping bag, i know right, its the normal things that got my attention.

in the bag was bags of lollies, chocolate mainly, he grabbed handfuls of assorted chocolate lollies he held them until they were just a semi melted mash then placed them in patty pans.

to my surprise a young woman appeared she had dark dark brown to black hair, very pretty and so out of place , she looked at me and said " i have put on so many pounds since ive been here"

trying to take everything in, i moved to the lounge room where a teenage to young man was laying on the couch in his dirty white Y front jocks, he casually opened his hand and threw a fire ball towards a small table catching it alight.

the sight of the fire caught me off guard and i found myself yelling "fire fire" now this goes to show how horrible i can be, i yelled at him "you need to respect your things, you don't look like you have insurance, you cant just destroy everything you have"

he then got up and offered me a half mangled patty pan wanting me to take the hazelnut that sat squashed at the bottom, i looked at him in disgust, there was no way i could eat anything they offered me.

ok i can be snob, and i hate myself for it, now why the story? to show that other beings with ability's can enter your home, take you away and do anything they want with you. what if this baby is part djinn?

just my thought.

Note: This is a true story, this really did happen to me.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am trying to find articles where it has been documented that a human spontaneously combusts more than once without dying.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Hollie because: redundancy

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

What the hell did I just read?
ಠ_ಠ

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Well there you go. I knew some sort of accelerant was used. I figured on alcohol since they said there were no injuries. i thought maybe they put miniscule amounts on the baby which quickly extinguishes. But now that I see that photo, I see that it was likely something like the phosphorous. Did you notice that the face was spared?

Just an anecdotal story here... I once had a third degree burn. My skin repairs itself better than average. The burn marks are entirely gone. Totally normal skin. All of my scars go away actually. When I was young I even practiced the art of fire eating.
You have to tuck your hair behind your ears though... Singe...
And no the burn was not from the fire eating, I never got hurt from that.

edit on 13-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

A little bit of extra info here although the rest of the childs test results are not expected until the end of the week :

Doctors at Kilpauk Medical College and Hospital, who are treating the child, conducted a series of tests to check Rahul's vital functions. "We received some of the test results and the baby's liver and kidneys seem to be fine. X-ray results show no damage to his bones," said paediatrician Dr Narayana Babu.

The baby's blood, urine and sweat samples are also being analysed to check for any toxic substance, Dr Babu said. "We'll get the results from a chromosome test by the end of the week," he added.

Full article here :

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by Rodinus

Well there you go. I knew some sort of accelerant was used. I figured on alcohol since they said there were no injuries. i thought maybe they put miniscule amounts on the baby which quickly extinguishes. But now that I see that photo, I see that it was likely something like the phosphorous. Did you notice that the face was spared?

Just an anecdotal story here... I once had a third degree burn. My skin repairs itself better than average. The burn marks are entirely gone. Totally normal skin. All of my scars go away actually. When I was young I even practiced the art of fire eating.
You have to tuck your hair behind your ears though... Singe...
And no the burn was not from the fire eating, I never got hurt from that.

edit on 13-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

Actually there are burn marks to the right hand side of the head and the top of head and also to the forehead (looks like the medical staff have applied cream).

Now waiting for the toxicological results at the end of the week to see if an accelerant was used or not...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Yeah, I always suspected it was something to do with chronic alcoholism + smoking. Doubt the baby is doing shots of Jack.

But yeah... I would definitely be investigating the family as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
might be more to the story. Remember The Sixth Sense?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't waste my time reading hogwash stories about child abuse being spun into some miraculous spontaneous human combustion in a third world country. I was going off of other comments about the baby being uninjured. If that is in fact a picture of this child then it is painfully and sickeningly obvious this poor child is enduring unspeakable things at the hands of its so called parents and hopefully the doctors in this country have the means to remove this child from that home as they would in any other place.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Video...or it didn't happen!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Is the baby's name Johnny Storm by any chance?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The kid needs taking into care immediately.

Even if human spontaneous combustion was proved to exist, what are the chances of it happening 4 times?

Sounds like systematic abuse or neglect.

If I took my kid into A&E 4 times and said he kept catching fire for no reason, I would be sectioned and he would be in a home.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

"3-Month Old baby In Flames!! Spontaneous Human Combustion"

I am asking no matter what your spiritual belief's are...please pray for this child.
edit on 13-8-2013 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So some parents are setting their kid on fire in India....

Some people.

Kinda like those statues that 'drink milk' but far worse.

edit on 13-8-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Would agree with you on this one. Perhaps they set fire to the kids to receive supplemental income from the government in some way and blame it on SHC? Just a thought.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join