It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which would YOU prefer? If you had a choice.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Which would you prefer? If you had a choice
between the options below.

A couple Questions for ALL* CREATOR Creations & or ENERGIES - that can share.
NAMASTE*******

a)Would you go thru Objective reality on you own if you had a choice?
b)Or would you prefer being Guided by more experienced beings/energies within Objective reality?

Non Guided
still Overseen because... unaware @ this point of other experienced CREATOR Creations/energies
around near them physically-metaphysical
hypothesized benefit(s)-

By going at it alone you (may)
1-learn more thru more experiences as you make more mistakes
as your still Overseen just willfully detached from being Guided...
2-you gain more strengths why experiencing extra steps others Guided may have not needed to cross
showing their strengths also
3-feel free to add on any other hypothesized benefits

Guided
Overseers Acknowledge your Guides guiding you do to Guides and Overseer past experiences
Acknowledgement allows for evaluations and observations of YOU
to further assist in your PATH making process, your path is assisted in design
as Guides adjust materials in its & your future. Materials physical-metaphysical,
observed to encourage your steps in better outcomes for maturing Energies.
Outcomes evaluated by Guides to be wanted needed by the guided energies...
non guided build their own paths with own physical-metaphysical materials obtained from their alone Learned experiences
hypothesized benefit(s)-

By being Guided you (may)
1-learn more through concentrated experiences. Experiences concentrated due to less redone experiences
as YOU are Guided away or around or thru experiences that the non guided may repeat during their alone experiences.
2-you gain a more focused process of obtaining strengths that encourage SOUL integrity/AWARNESS/ASCENSION?
instead of using them early if immaturely unaware of your strengths per gain period
as you if non guided, experience repeats which require strength, to be repeated understood then overcame...
3-feel free to add on any other hypothesized benefits

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
To also answer OP 1 does not mind being guided
some may say how do you know your being Guided in correct direction

response-
Guided in the terms of the OP reference benevolent not malevolent acts and agenda bringers
Oversees can be both benevolent and or malevolent (depending where you roam) during your alone experiences.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I would choose to go through reality unguided, because it leaves open the possibility that everyone can, in some small or large way, serve as a guide when/if I need them. If I had to go through guided then it would limit my experiences to only what my guide allowed/taught, which is not the way to experience an unconditional reality.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I have to agree with Wandering Scribe. Maybe I'm jaded, but I can't help wonder what the guides would get from guiding me. If they led me one way or another would they get something out of it? How would that influence their actions?

You say that it would be benevolent, but is that certain? Can it be?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
I have to agree with Wandering Scribe. Maybe I'm jaded, but I can't help wonder what the guides would get from guiding me. If they led me one way or another would they get something out of it? How would that influence their actions?

I also agree with Wandering Scribe and daskakik I would prefer to investigate, learn, and form my own opinions based on the information available. I will go a step farther than daskakik in questioning whether a human guide might inject his/her own agenda into their instruction, and say that we know it HAS absolutely happened and people have died for it.

The Bible forewarns Christians to beware false prophets who will say that they carry my words or something similar, Easy to search out on www.biblegateway.com...

I've personally warned loved ones who profess to be devout Christians who have also seen how Charismatic those false prophets can be, and how much harm can come from falling for their seemed divine enlightenment, yet they claim their guides are biblical scholars and know everything there is to know, and leave it to them to teach them as if they are incapable of understanding and learning on their own..

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

I would choose to go through reality unguided, because it leaves open the possibility that everyone can, in some small or large way, serve as a guide when/if I need them.

I see Wandering Scribe, you would following the subjective OP premise prefer to go at it alone.
(remember alone @ times you may end up in Overseen areas of Existence your not AWARE of, due to the youthfulness of your Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy. Also you may encounter Elder in experience not time Overseers energies and influences, benevolent and or malevolent in character /agenda /activities/areas of Existence you can be captured / trapped within, depending where you Step or path, as you paths are all un guided and so @ times lead to nowhere but to cycles of existence that capture confuse a Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy for "their"not the captured agenda.

1 just wonders how many times an experience like life on EA*RTH for example SPEAKING ALL Subjectively
would need to be taken over if going @ it alone until the objective for being here is accomplished...
Meaning you would like have your soul manifested into soul material (environment suit-body) fit /ready to experience, here until you figured out number 42

And so the captured Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy has to then figure out or become Aware of its Existence location / who oversees it and if possible understand what its there for the realm of existence within in order to learn its reasons- ways & then find a way out-consciously-physically (within or outside the environment suite your captured soul material has been manifested within)...
Which can then cause Repeat Repeat Repeat experiences as the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy captured/trapped within manifested environment suit fit to the Existence location of that current moment tries to figure it out all alone.

If I had to go through guided then it would limit my experiences to only what my guide allowed/taught, which is not the way to experience an unconditional reality.

~ Wandering Scribe

Understood and please no one take my choice as a counter to any of yours so as 1 shares 1 is not taking either side. Felt it was only fair for me to answer as well. thanks Wandering Scribe for adding your input to the thread

link   

I have to agree with Wandering Scribe. Maybe I'm jaded, but I can't help wonder what the guides would get from guiding me.

Could be as simple as they are SENT (by who?) to Help you or maturing energies and by doing so they are supporting the ALL* WHOLE Structure them & you.
And as your energies are not lost or captured then your consciousness remain VIBRATE in PEACE mode.
But if LOST (on your own) will or can eventually worry - go into SOS mode which is like a CALL and so Some SENT... as you become more Aware of some of the less pleasant Locations the non guided / you may have accidently wandered into (as less mature in existence CANNOT see trap zones of existence), there structured benevolent and or malevolent in design w/agenda by more experienced Overseers Energies.
The SOS Calles require some eventually needing Found if too many get lost and displaced began Lower vibrating on massive scale as they realize they are cycled in terms of the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy ...
Into non realities like trapped inside metaphysical/physical boxes inside designed worlds by more experienced Overseeing energies. And when captured/trapped and realizing this or becoming Aware, the non guided begin destabilizing these locations with the feelings & activities of distress taking over their the non guided consciousness and physical realities as again they Realize like primates in a zoo that they are in a cage...
Distress CALL we want out, please SENT... GUIDED arrive...

If they led me one way or another would they get something out of it?

Speaking subjectively daskakik their experiences within Existence have taught them the CONNECTION between ALL* and so being Benevolent they naturally support Structure of the WHOLE sustaining it. As the saying goes the cake is a lie. So they are not providing Services to those who called them for any cake...
They support the WHOLE and recognize again you are them and they are you

Further consider you got neighbors and they always make same mistakes that disturb the neighborhood. Do you just sit and WATCH them make same disturbing mistakes in YOUR neighborhood or help them out because they are using the wrong tools to fix their issues causing the neighborhood disturbances...

How would that influence their actions?

see above post

Following the OP premise daskakik, ALL* Guides benevolent. If benevolent and or malevolent Overseers.

Thank you for you compassion on the subject guess experiences help you to acknowledge and determine Guides and Overseers Attributes daskakik. Maybe when young in energy many jump or fall early to learn how to acknowledge determine and accept or not Guides.

link   

Originally posted by Pixiefyre

I also agree with Wandering Scribe and daskakik I would prefer to investigate, learn, and form my own opinions based on the information available.

There is nothing wrong with that Pixiefyre, 1 just acknowledges the many many many cycles it may require to gain the same intelligence the guides would assist in obtaining and as you overcome the experiences others non guided may still be stuck trying to figure it out. Do not ADULTS of EA*RTH guide the children (the worthy adults at least) ... And so even here in this HUMAN structure it goes on even in animal life. The youth are guided and when not the odds are usually stacked against that species newborns as they stray out on their own to find their ways think baby birds/fish/frogs/gators/insect larvae/cubs&kittens born in wild and how hard it is for those creatures to survive and thrive if alone as elder energies even some like them??? Oversee-feed and prey on them...

I will go a step farther than daskakik in questioning whether a human guide might inject his/her own agenda into their instruction, and say that we know it HAS absolutely happened and people have died for it.

Very good question that seems like it can turn cult like and 1 would (avoid)
But these Guides to a human would display their elder activities and benevolent characters, here would be no question who they are...

The Bible forewarns Christians to beware false prophets who will say that they carry my words or something similar, Easy to search out on www.biblegateway.com...

I've personally warned loved ones who profess to be devout Christians who have also seen how Charismatic those false prophets can be, and how much harm can come from falling for their seemed divine enlightenment, yet they claim their guides are biblical scholars and know everything there is to know, and leave it to them to teach them as if they are incapable of understanding and learning on their own..

These you speak of Pixiefyre the false are based here the GUIDES would not be, PER location if in another dimension captured/trapped the Guides there would not be bounded by the ways of those dimensions.
Guess what I am saying is they would of been here there already in their experiences and so GUIDE to prevent harsh feelings of distress thy have experienced...
As well as to prevent destabilization of the sector physically & spiritually seeming to be sending MORE SOS can we leave now we almost understand 42 Almost.
destabilizing physical affect ex- hmm crusades/wars and techs used to fight them and the usual outcomes when too much tech is involved.
Mass physical - metaphysical displacement flesh & Soul/Spirit/Internal energy Exodus or Recapture?

So 1 is not saying any are incapable Pixiefyre, just saying it may be many wasted distress paths designed to nowhere and cycles found trapped within for a non guided Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy...

Thank you as well for the compassion in your responses

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
1 must add that following the OP premise non guided you are Still Overseen.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I go it alone, unless there is a need for a guide, then I do ask for guidance or insight.
I have a few guides, but unless I need them for something, I figure it all out on my own.

So I mix it up, unguided and guided.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

I go it alone, unless there is a need for a guide, then I do ask for guidance or insight.
I have a few guides, but unless I need them for something, I figure it all out on my own.

[color=cyan]So I mix it up, unguided and guided .

puzzling response
Darkblade71 to a puzzling question...

[color=cyan]
1 thinks many including 1 would feel similar as you with your approach Darkblade71.

Thank you for your different input addition much appreciated.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 8/10/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Interesting OP, for most people at least, spend quite some years being guided by their parents, and older members in society and history in general, so it seems this is the natural method already, to pass information and wisdom down. At the same time, all beings go through life alone as themselves, guiding themselves

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This response presupposes that life, or being incarnated in a physical body, is somehow not fulfilling: an empty existence. That, of course, is a matter of personal perspective. If I had the chance to reincarnate and live another human life, or to advance beyond, into whatever waits as a creature of pure spirit, I would inevitably choose to reincarnate at least once, if not multiple times.

Life has so much to offer us in experience. Good things, like first loves, marriage, child birth, and all of those successes along the way like graduations, promotions, and the first time our work is acknowledged and published somewhere. Life also has a multitude of sorrow sewn in: deaths, failures, losing close friends and significant others, and poverty. All of those things are purely human though. They are events and experiences which can only be had if one exists at this current level of consciousness/being.

I think it is a greater sin to rush through one's life, to pine for the Beyond, and waste away the potential and opportunity present to all living human beings. Things like love are chemical reactions, the results of brain chemistry and biology. Spirit has no chemistry, no chemical reactions (otherwise science could measure the chemical reactions of spiritual love), therefore a creature of spirit cannot experience human love. And human love is one of the most marvelous events we can experience.

So yes, the Guide(s) could get me through my living incarnations quicker, and deliver me to the Otherworld and help me reunite with the Godhead all that much sooner. But the Guides are creatures of Spirit. They lack the biology and chemistry of being human. They don't know the myriad triumphs and defeats that being human and living with a fleshy body has to offer. To them it is inconsequential, but that is because they lack the mechanisms for feeling and understanding human emotion and human experience.

I would, therefore, still choose the long road, with its many reincarnations, and all of the light and love and dark and sorrow that it comes with.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Interesting OP, for most people at least, spend quite some years being guided by their parents, and older members in society and history in general, so it seems this is the natural method already, to pass information and wisdom down. At the same time, all beings go through life alone as themselves, guiding themselves

You SEE the preexisting structure followed by current man with the less matured being Guided by the more matured/adults/schoolteachers/politicians

It is kind of logical ImaFungi to presume these guide the less mature functions go beyond the understood subjective reality of what & where many are AWARE of understanding.
all why WE together GO THRU EXISTENCE at times feeling alone but Guided Overseen are the really...

Thanks for bringing the human structure into a more perceivable point ImaFungi

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

This response presupposes that life, or being incarnated in a physical body, is somehow not fulfilling: an empty existence. That, of course, is a matter of personal perspective. If I had the chance to reincarnate and live another human life, or to advance beyond, into whatever waits as a creature of pure spirit, I would inevitably choose to reincarnate at least once, if not multiple times.

1 is more less sharing that each experience you experience you will learn something.

Learning these things the non guided way just means more experiences that a Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy may repeat and not only in human form.
The Soul/SPirit/Internal Energy could born/possess/incarnate into another environment suit based on the area of interest you roam into unaware.
In essence its Eternal Internal Energy behavior Guided or Overseen why captured trapped manifested? into environment suits to fit a location(s) and its agenda unaware of to the non guided and guided.
But aware to the Guides and Overseers who HAVE EXPERIENCED IN THE PHYSICAL AND METAPHYSICAL SAME OR SIMILAR EXPERIENCES AS YOU the Guided or non guided.

Life has so much to offer us in experience. Good things, like first loves, marriage, child birth, and all of those successes along the way like graduations, promotions, and the first time our work is acknowledged and published somewhere. Life also has a multitude of sorrow sewn in: deaths, failures, losing close friends and significant others, and poverty. All of those things are purely human though. They are events and experiences which can only be had if one exists at this current level of consciousness/being.

1 agrees there are many experiences during what is interpreted as the LIFE phases of Existence that do indeed bring forth many Positive resonating vibrations for beings to find peace and positive outcomes...
1 is not sure if these many experiences in happiness or sadness are human only experienced Wandering Scribe, but I do understand your point.
And in no way is 1 attempting to degrade life or its many beautiful experiences.
1 is sharing in the OP subjective material to think on.
That yes your activities experiences here- there- matter human energy form or not. But maybe once you have done them the activities/experiences so many times your expected by (who) ? to advance eventually somehow.
Advancement = once an experience (no matter form guided or non guided captured manifested trapped within) is learned from, it is finished and time to move on to the next Experience that may be Still Guided or Overseen (depending on your learning's or not)
why @ same time gaining Physical strength with being responsible for something as simple as your habitat care take... & Spiritual Strength-Integrity-Compassion for the WHOLE ALL* make up you are part of.
Further delivering a respectful energy within for what you are part of and a acknowledgement that your activities cause & effect the WHOLE and so your last experience as a man/woman or something not even relative to EA*RTH space taught you to assist the WHOLE in positive ways that keep it sustained over all...

I think it is a greater sin to rush through one's life, to pine for the Beyond, and waste away the potential and opportunity present to all living human beings.

1 does as well, but this isn't rushing with Guides.
They are not trying to make things easy or go fast per experience as much as assist you in making Correct decisions Path building why within EACH experience in humanoid body or what is called Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy form
(still conscious of past physical-flesh and metaphysical-Soul/Spirit/Internal Energies experiences).
So your not rushing with Guides they HELP you in areas you cannot see or are unaware of in the metaphysical where why your in physical flesh. For example your nefarious activities may ATTRACT some malevolence energy due to you say Killing in flesh or non flesh absorbing not aware of what you affected in the metaphysical/upcoming physical or of what may feed off of some who possess large amounts of -/Kill energy...

Things like love are chemical reactions, the results of brain chemistry and biology. Spirit has no chemistry, no chemical reactions (otherwise science could measure the chemical reactions of spiritual love), therefore a creature of spirit cannot experience human love. And human love is one of the most marvelous events we can experience.

Agreed but humans are not only Flesh to 1 subjectively and so their Souls/Spirits/Internal energies 1 feels do and CAN learn. Its just here in flesh mode the Spirit is not heard or is overlooked for what can be direct attached to what is called physically existing. And if the Internal Soul is learning just because its not heard fully here or understood in the flesh does not mean its not OPERATING. And so you have a spirit that does understand love and how Love is attached to the body & spirit of some.

Again cannot forget the non physical human aspect otherwise that's saying when humans reach spirit they are emotionless following your share...

So yes, the Guide(s) could get me through my living incarnations quicker, and deliver me to the Otherworld and help me reunite with the Godhead all that much sooner. But the Guides are creatures of Spirit. They lack the biology and chemistry of being human. They don't know the myriad triumphs and defeats that being human and living with a fleshy body has to offer. To them it is inconsequential, but that is because they lack the mechanisms for feeling and understanding human emotion and human experience.

I would, therefore, still choose the long road, with its many reincarnations, and all of the light and love and dark and sorrow that it comes with.

~ Wandering Scribe

1 understands just remember the Guides & Overseers may have been within and experienced your physical form to better understand your emotions and you... And so making them better Guides. Since being you in their experiences.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I don't agree with your concept of ALL and I'm not sure why you think "they" would automatically be benevolent.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

[color=cyan]
I don't agree with your concept of ALL and I'm not sure why you think "they" would automatically be benevolent.

1 did not say I think its all hypothesized daskakik.
And following the hypothetical OP the Guides are benevolent and those who are benevolent and or malevolent are Overseers...

[color=cyan]Are not the Strings in theory Attached?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The whole OP subjective concept is recognizing there ARE higher or elder in their experiences Energies who have walked in your shoes ALREADY whoever the be. Since they have experiences in Existence more then the less matured energies they Advanced & Developed into Guides / Overseers automatically all based on their actions... as they matured.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
With this question you assume the reason we exist is for edification of each self and not the purposes of a Greater.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

This is some really heavy proselytizing you're doing in this thread. You ask what they'd choose and then you work your @ss off to convince them that they're wrong to want to learn on their own. Why ask if you're not going to allow them their choice?
edit on 8/10/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join