It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is an Idiot! how much more proof do you need?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
reply to post by AlienScience

wait, the idiot didn't realize that the "gulf" is the gulf of mexico, he thinks our entire shoreline is
"the gulf". aren't you guys tired yet of making excuses for this guy? I know I'm tired of hearing them.

Where were you when W was getting bashed about his IQ? were you making excuses for him then?

Um, no...you missed the entire point even when I tried to explain it in very basic terms. Obama doesn't think those cities are on the gulf, if you could comprehend his words and context, you would understand this. I'm really really trying to be nice about this, but sometimes bluntness works out better...when an intelligent person talks, idiots don't understand them and mis-represent what they are saying.

W was a certified idiot...his school records and his speech confirm this.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I like it when Democrats and the media say Obama is a great President and is doing a great job. It just reaffirms they are delusional and have no clue what is going on.

link   

Well, we have W's school records... don't we? You can post Obama's whenever you come up with them.

As for speeches, have you ever listened to Obama when the teleprompter fails?

The 'Gulf' thing? We heard the list of excuses to explain 57 states too.

link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
I don't understand the relevancy of his answer to the question, beyond the general subject of fixing things. Is it a case of sidestepping a la the presidential debates? I'm hardly an intellectual slouch, so the idea that he is merely speaking as though his audience is smarter than they really are doesn't make much sense.

edit on 8-8-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

The problem is that the OP didn't provide the entire quote to give you the answer to the "partisan" question. The OP had only one goal, a quick hit piece to try to get a jab at Obama. They didn't even succeed at that because it is a simple problem of them not being able to comprehend what he said. But Glenn Beck, Hannity, and Limbaugh all laughed and said how dumb Obama was, so the OP had to come to repeat it.

You can find Obama's full answer here and it addresses why simple things like infrastructure has become a partisan issue.

www.politico.com...

The short story is that they don't want to do anything that Obama supports and uses "spending" as an excuse. I say "spending" is an excuse because they have no problem throwing money into tanks that the Army says they don't even need, but will say we can't spend money on infrastructure.

edit on 8-8-2013 by AlienScience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienScience

wait, the idiot didn't realize that the "gulf" is the gulf of mexico, he thinks our entire shoreline is
"the gulf". aren't you guys tired yet of making excuses for this guy? I know I'm tired of hearing them.

Where were you when W was getting bashed about his IQ? were you making excuses for him then?

Um, no...you missed the entire point even when I tried to explain it in very basic terms. Obama doesn't think those cities are on the gulf, if you could comprehend his words and context, you would understand this. I'm really really trying to be nice about this, but sometimes bluntness works out better...when an intelligent person talks, idiots don't understand them and mis-represent what they are saying.

sure, whatever you say, but at least we got to see W's school transcripts...

(lame Obama excuse incoming in 3...2...1)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This constitutes him being an idiot eh?

Because he said "The Panama" ? And because
Republicans won't vote for infrastructure even in their own backyard?
Because that'll create jobs and make Obama look better?

So out of curiosity where would George W Bush land on your
presedential idiot chart?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
I don't understand the relevancy of his answer to the question, beyond the general subject of fixing things. Is it a case of sidestepping a la the presidential debates? I'm hardly an intellectual slouch, so the idea that he is merely speaking as though his audience is smarter than they really are doesn't make much sense.

edit on 8-8-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

The problem is that the OP didn't provide the entire quote to give you the answer to the "partisan" question. The OP had only one goal, a quick hit piece to try to get a jab at Obama. They didn't even succeed at that because it is a simple problem of them not being able to comprehend what he said. But Glenn Beck, Hannity, and Limbaugh all laughed and said how dumb Obama was, so the OP had to come to repeat it.

You can find Obama's full answer here and it addresses why simple things like infrastructure has become a partisan issue.

www.politico.com...

The short story is that they don't want to do anything that Obama supports and uses "spending" as an excuse. I say "spending" is an excuse because they have no problem throwing money into tanks that the Army says they don't even need, but will say we can't spend money on infrastructure.

edit on 8-8-2013 by AlienScience because: (no reason given)
Hey smart guy, the OP came from the link in the OP, not from radio. You libs are all the same, always blaming someone else for dear leader's failures.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

sure, whatever you say, but at least we got to see W's school transcripts...

(lame Obama excuse incoming in 3...2...1)

Bush was dumb enough to release his records, Obama isn't.

That right there should show you who is more intelligent, Obama is smart enough to protect his on private records. I would do the same, even though I have nothing to hide. There is power in secrecy and privacy, Bush didn't understand that, it seems like you don't either.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
This constitutes him being an idiot eh?

Because he said "The Panama" ? And because
Republicans won't vote for infrastructure even in their own backyard?
Because that'll create jobs and make Obama look better?

So out of curiosity where would George W Bush land on your
presedential idiot chart?
Blaming Bush are we?
no, he is an idiot because of his MANY gaffs, and because he thinks the entire shoreline is "the gulf", yeah, he is a dumbass.
(NSA send the FBI to my doorstep in 3..2...1, eh, good luck I'm behind seven proxys)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

right on time, lame excuse delivered

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Think on that one a bit.

Bush didn't understand that

Bush was being transparent. What did he really have to hide? That he was 'an idiot' (in your opinion) ?

Obama is the one that campaigned on transparency. We know what that says about him.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Let’s find a financing mechanism and let’s go ahead and fix our bridges, fix our roads, sewer systems, our ports

That is what property taxes are for, and as such local and state issues.

Rob from states who get no benefit is just another face to redistributive wealth people want new roads and bridges, and other crap PAY FOR IT YOURSELVES.

Hell run to your local Assessor, and tell them you want to pay more in property taxes.

Plus Obamas geography fail, much like his 57 states comments.

Figured out Obama was intellectually challenged 5 years ago, even though people sure do love to prop the guy up as being 'smart'.

Reading a teleprompter, and read stuff other people write makes anyone seem 'smart'.

Correction:

Property taxes,Toll Road Taxes, and lotteries, pay for 'infrastructure'.
edit on 8-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Wouldn't person that is the idiot be the one that thinks he is talking about the nation when he is saying the panama is being widened? Is Panama stealing land now?

And he is right infrastructure shouldn't be a partisan issue Republicans and Democrats have had control of this country for the last 150 years and they have done a crappy job. It's time for them to put their country's interest before their parties interest.

Yeah well the Panama Canal was given back to Panama in the 90s

Why he would be talking about it in the first place is asinine.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Someone doesn't like Obama? That's a new one.

Nice to see a fresh take once in awhile. Keeps things interesting. Good post.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Someone doesn't like Obama? That's a new one.

Nice to see a fresh take once in awhile. Keeps things interesting. Good post.

I used to like him as a person but hated his policies...now I'm just sick of him as a person, the lying, lame-ass, dumb as a rock, war mongering, conceited bastard that he is.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by buster2010
Wouldn't person that is the idiot be the one that thinks he is talking about the nation when he is saying the panama is being widened? Is Panama stealing land now?

And he is right infrastructure shouldn't be a partisan issue Republicans and Democrats have had control of this country for the last 150 years and they have done a crappy job. It's time for them to put their country's interest before their parties interest.

Yeah well the Panama Canal was given back to Panama in the 90s

Why he would be talking about it in the first place is asinine.
I wonder this has anything to do with it.

Meanwhile, Nicaragua wants to build its own canal. The government recently awarded a Chinese company a contract to do just that.

LINK

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Then get China to build them American roads. and bridges, and ports.

Oh wait they will be anyways.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by hp1229

Then get China to build them American roads. and bridges, and ports.

Oh wait they will be anyways.

Yup, I ordered the Mandarin version of Rosetta Stone last week...if you can't beat'em...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Think on that one a bit.

Bush didn't understand that

Bush was being transparent. What did he really have to hide? That he was 'an idiot' (in your opinion) ?

Obama is the one that campaigned on transparency. We know what that says about him.

If you don't understand the power behind secrecy and privacy, then I am not surprised why you are baffled as to why Bush released his (or wasn't smart enough to protect) them and Obama has successfully kept his records private.

Obama campaigned on government transparency, not personal transparency.

Politics is a game, and I don't think you guys understand how it is played.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is a pretty minor detail. But while we are talking about it, has anyone else noticed that Obama says "um" and "uh" a lot? When I think about it, he was greatly renown for his speeches, even earning two Grammy awards.
edit on 8-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join