It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People / Creatures and Experiences + Theories (They mean no harm?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

All I know is I have had no encounters at my home ,was only at my other place so maybe it doesn't like my present neighborhood

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A couple of years ago, before I got into any kind of subject that would be on ATS, I thought I was hallucinating.

One night, I was in bed, the room very dark, yet in the corner of my eye I saw about 3 shadows, they were coming towards me, slowly, it felt very, VERY threatening, somewhat sinister. I was scared and I turned away but I was still so scared they were there I had to turn on a light.
I eventually managed to dismiss what I was seeing as a trick of the eye, the darkness playing tricks on me.
When I turned the light off again I decided to face the other way than where these shadows were before and I saw a person, vividly, though I wasn't scared. I knew it wasn't real as there was a wall there, it physically could not exist in that space, I wasn't scared so I kept on looking. It was moving around, genuine human movements and it was very interesting, but that one wasn't a shadow person.

A few days later I was walking home from a friends house, going down a very dark road that my friends and I call "Nightmare road" purely cos it's so dark and can be scary.
But anyway, down that road I was saw more shadow people. They were terrifying me but I had people with me so I felt ok, I let them know that I was seeing the "Shadow people" I'd seen a couple nights previous. (Yes, they did laugh at me, but I didn't care)

I decided to google the term I thought I created, these...shadow people.
I found out it wasn't just me.

I don't recall any other times, but that first experience has stuck with me, it still frightens me now just seeing them from memory.

I can't believe these things are genuine, I like to think logically, my ideas are that "shadow people" is a trick your eyes play on you in the dark. Like how you see faces in inanimate objects, like houses, cars and chairs for example. The human brain for some reason has to find a face in things. And much like this, I think in the dark, your brain has to find images of humans, that forms the shadow people.
Agree?

Edit:
After re-reading the OP's post...I think I may have actually been attempting telekinesis around this time. I watched far too much Heroes and decided I should have superpowers haha, but I thought of telekinesis as plausible and tried it a few times. That must have definitely been around the same time as my experiences with these evil shadow people. Hmmm...Maybe I am putting memories together just so I can believe in something as weird as this..
edit on 2192013 by Bragi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

Creepy! Oh, interestingly enough, I stopped caring about practicing PK and after a few weeks I started seeing and sensing shadow people again. Most weren't in my room but instead upstairs with the neighbors because i could see part of them through the ceiling like if they were ceiling sharks. There were two that would for a few days just stare at me in my bedroom for hours at a time. I talked to them but they just kept staring. I could not exactly see them very well though, very feint.

Some have said that the stronger you are, the better you can see them, and by strength I mean "spiritually".

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Just thought I should let you know you have had a mention for this thread here.....

www.67notout.com...

Rainbows
Janr

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

angelchemuel
Just thought I should let you know you have had a mention for this thread here.....

www.67notout.com...

Rainbows
Janr

Cool beans!
Thanks for the update on that!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Update: November 7th, 2013

I think it's time to report some of the unusual activities that have been happening this past month, due to the recent increase in the presence of shadow people. I will first describe some experiences, and then talk about my theory on shadow energy and where shadow people come from.

As you may have read in this thread, I have had a lot of experiences with Shadow people ever since I was about 3-years-old. These Shadow people were confirmed by numerous individuals that would also see these entities and have even gone "shadow hunting". It is with my experience that I can attest that Shadow people are without a (shadow of a) doubt real, extradimentional, intelligent, and easily scared. Most of my accounts with these shadow beings are indeed friendly, however I have also experienced situations where they were aggressive as in leaving marks on bodies, pushing, and draining energy. With that said, let me continue by explaining my accounts in the past month.

I have previously said that I am uncertain why they are no longer showing themselves to me when I would do all I could to improve my psychokinesis. However, I have learned in the past month that there is a clear difference between psychokinesis and an alternative energy. Psychokinesis is the ability to manipulate matter with the power of the mind, generally speaking it is limited but not entirely. Using psychokinesis does not summon or attract Shadow people by any means, it's almost like using a radio. When I decided to stop experimenting with psychokinesis and try to attract Shadow people using a different type of energy, the kind that I used in the past but mistakenly thought it was purely psychokinesis, it created a dark aura in the room and felt rather ominous. This feeling appeared roughly 5-10 seconds after initialization and within a minute it felt as if the presence of Shadow people have entered the room. I could not see them, however sensing has an interesting feeling to it where it's easy to tell the environment around you without sight. There were at first three shadow beings within the first minute and five or more (could not tell after 5 as they were moving about quite a bit). After I stopped using this form of energy, they remained, almost interested in what I was doing. Therefore I pushed my energy into the shroud of darkness with the mindset of banishing them. That was my first account and I was not frightened so much but surprised.

I continued experimenting with this alone, and eventually I could see these shadow people, perhaps I was getting accustomed or stronger entities were making themselves present. This became relatively easy which is when I showed my wife this and she saw the shadow people as well and described them in detail, just as I would see them. I did not tell her what I was going to do, however she told me to stop doing what I was doing as I was doing it but told her to deal with it. She also has had a past history with shadow people and we both talk about them every now and then, even as far back on the first few days that we've met.

They did not do evil, they were just there, curious and probably upset that I had summoned them. Many claim that they are evil however I have had more experiences where they are non-aggressive than aggressive and the only times that they seemed to have been aggressive were when fear was involved. Someone even said that I'm a demon capable of summoning other demons, I don't mind that theory either but I don't believe it.

What I do think is that when I use this energy I first begin with psychokinesis and then I utilize an energy that is perhaps not of this world or beyond quantum. Psychokinesis can interact with quantum mechanics and perhaps that creates a tear in space and time or at least opens up a gap between the strings of the universe? I'm not certain, but that's what I'm thinking right now.

Either way, I haven't had time to experiment much due to my big move, but I'm happy to report that it doesn't seem to make a difference where you are in the world, I think it's entirely possible to summon them instead on relying on the attracting method (going somewhere where many exist). Perhaps one day I can prove that they are misunderstood beings.

Any thoughts so far?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
At this point in time I've had one experience with one of these things, and my only experience was an encounter with an entity that I can only describe as malevolent. During the winter of 2010/2011 I was in my bedroom sleeping. It was in the middle of the night and the only light in the room was the moonlight shining through the bedroom window.
I was laying in bed asleep with my cat laying next to me at my left hip.
I was instantly woken up out of sleep by my cat hissing. The moment that I woke up, I looked at the cat, which was still hissing and looking up at the air above us. My gaze went above to where the cat seemed to be looking.
At this point in time I observed a form in the shape of the upper torso and head roughly shaped like that of a man. I had the vague impression that this entity's head was cowled or hooded. The entire entity was darker than the surrounding darkness in the room, yet the thing was still somehow translucent. The most noticeable features of this entity were the bright, glowing red eyes.
This thing was hovering above my waistline looking down at me. The instant that my eyes met the glowing, red eyes of this entity above me, I sensed pure hatred emanating from this thing, and this hatred was directed at me. It was an instantaneous sensation of one-hundred percent malevolence. This entity hated me with all of it's might, and wanted nothing less than everything bad in the world upon me. I felt this instantly.
It was at this point that I lost my temper, and I, in turn, felt burning, seething hatred for this entity with everything that I had...every facet of my being. Every iota of my will.
The rage had taken control of me and was overpowering the sensation of hatred and malevolence that this thing was directing at me. All I wanted to do was attack, and smash, and rip, and tear, and bite into whatever flesh this thing may have had...and to see and sense the pain and the fear that I inflicted before I finally killed.
I sat up in my bed so that my face was no more than a couple of inches away from this thing's face, and my eyes were peering directly into the red void of this entity's eyes. There was no humanity there. There was nothing that resembled empathy or pity. There was only what I can begin to describe as a feeling of ancient, eternal enmity deep within this entity's eyes.
It was at this point that the entity began hovering backward and away from my face. As this thing was moving away from me, I reached out and attempted to grab it with my left had a couple of times in rapid succession. Immediately afterward, I threw multiple left hooks at this entity. There was no physical contact whatsoever. Each and every time that I attempted to physically assault this thing, my hand and my fist passed directly through this entity's head, face, and eyes without any resistance.
The entity continued to hover away from me and toward the upper southwestern corner of the room. I remember seeing the moonlight cast it's light on the right side of this thing's head and torso as it passed the bedroom window. I won't ever forget the moonlight reflecting off of this thing's translucent form. As soon as this thing was out of my reach, the rage subsided and human rationalization began to return to me.
It was then that this entity began to slowly phase out of sight, and for the first time during the encounter I began to feel fear. It became apparent that this entity somehow sensed the growing fear within me when I saw this thing begin to smile while looking down at me. The moment the entity reached to upper corner of the bedroom, it disappeared from sight altogether.
Although I could no longer see this thing, I still sensed it's presence in the room, and without a definite target to channel my anger on, I began to feel a level of fear that I'd never experienced before. After about a minute of looking around the bedroom in an effort to relocate the thing to focus my hatred on, I gave up and I starting praying. It was after some prayer that I could no longer sense this entity's presence.

After this encounter, I spent over two years obsessed to the point where I would patrol on duty during my usual night shift, constantly looking through dark windows, and in darkened areas of trees and courtyards in search of two glowing eyes to lash out against one more time. I've never seen this entity again.

What is this entity that I encountered?

What did this entity want with me?

Why did this entity seem to be observing me while I slept?

What was this entity's motive for wanting to instill fear in me?

Did my reaction of rage and anger instill fear within this entity?

These are the questions that I've been left with.

My questions still remain unanswered.

The only certainty that I have is how this entity regards me. This thing saw me as prey...considered me as cattle. This entity thought of me as an enemy, and now it will have me as an enemy until the end of time.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This may help? It's a free e-book.

in2worlds.net...

Also came across this, "Possibly" a pic of one?
www.phantomsandmonsters.com... omsAndMonstersAPersonalJourney+%28Phantoms+and+Monsters%29

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have had several experiences involving these black smokey creatures, mostly as a child. I agree that they may not be hostile though it does seem they deprive you of your energy and that they are only interested in those who can see them... I have attempted to summon one and was successful... I have been told they are messenger spirits and they deliver messages to those who you command. I have a sort of bond with them, a connection, after I was able to touch one I became very attracted to them.. but my energy is weakening with my age... and my ability to see is fading as well...I want to meet up with people that share these same experiences and discuss our knowledge on the subject. I respect these creatures, but I don't want to tangle with them, should one become upset with you then your in for trouble... they are immensely powerful and can enter your dreams.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

your awesome man... I respect the investigating you've put into all this... I to am extremely interested in shadow people and have successfully summoned one similar to the way you did. I have also experienced touching one... It was warm... like a spiritual warm... as if it were warming my spirit... I am interested in your experiences and would appreciate more updates.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Okay, I saw shadow people when I was a kid. Every night for about 5 years they came out to taunt me, poke me, and just mainly scare the living # out of me. I stopped seeing them (i think) because I made a conscious decision and (idk) banished them from my reality? (Maybe?) But here is the thing... I brought them back. One night I was with my fiance, and she opened up to me and told me a lot of weird things. Mainly about her being an empath, or white witch, as she sometimes referred to it. That particular night I was feeling very bad, so she put her hands on my chest and began to "pump" her energy into me.
Well, she began telling me things. She told me about how their are two kinds of energy (positive and negative) and that people not only exert these energies, but also carry these energies around with us. She informed me of all the powers she had, which i'm not going to get into, but if your familiar with psychic powers, then you already know. Anyways I am a skeptical person. I was an atheist before that night, however, when she began explaining all these things to me, and about how she could basically see the spirit world, it triggered a memory of "shadow people" and I began telling her my experience. The whole time we were talking, she continued to take my negative energy I was feeling, and replace it with her positive energy.
So something happened, well basically I wanted proof of all this, so in my head I called out to these dark things I used to see as a child, I focused all my energy and conjured them. One appeared right outside our room in the dark hallway. My fiance asked him "Why are you here?" The imp like creature replied back, "I'm here for Michael, He called for me..." Creepy, Now I couldn't see these things, and they were talking telepathically. But when I saw my fiance stare at the door, I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I get goosebumps, and i ask her "Is it here?"
Once I ask that, I feel something jumping on the bed, I feel it hard. I cannot see anything, but I know there is something there and i feel it jumping on my bed. But, also I am overcome with this intense feeling of fear and dread, and I basically feel like my life force is being sucked out of me. I didn't know it at the time, but these things are creatures of the dark, and they cannot produce any of their own energy. They live by sucking the negative energy off people. I thought that because I wasn't afraid when I summoned them, that i would be able to stand up to them. But these "shadow people" exert a feeling of fear,that easily overpowers people (especially kids).
So anyway, there's an imp jumping on my bed, and i'm scared like a little five year old girl who is on the verge of wetting her bed (over exaggeration I was scared, but no where near pissing myself). I see my fiance close her eyes and focus her energy, and the next thing I know my goosebumps are gone, as well as the feeling of that thing jumping between my legs. Later on in the night, about two more times, I get goosebumps again, and then I see her close her eyes, and focus her energy some more. Later she told me what she was doing, and that positive energy is the only thing that can actually hurt these creatures. Makes sense to me,they are nothing but negative energy and thrive off it. To me it only makes sense that the opposite of that hurts them.
Later that night or early dawn, I found out that she sent off a shock wave of positive energy so hard that it made the first imp bounce off the wall. Shortly after that, a couple of his buddies who were a little bigger, came running in to see why their little friend was being bounced off the walls. Well, she sent them flying down the hallway. Maybe 15 mins after that they tried a third time (and yes they got bigger) and she did the same thing. I remember her saying "No one #s, with my baby like that. Don't worry, these things are child's play to me."
So ya, I did not see these things when I summoned them, I only felt them, however my witch did see em for me, so ya...I remember when I saw these things as a kid. One time I kicked one so hard he went flying back into the closet. Well that's when an adult sized one came out, and I just ran so hard to my parents room screaming bloody murder. It still gives me chills. When one of these things get hurt, they try to materialize into something stronger and bigger, and then try to come after you again. And these things also are incredibly curious. I found out, after she bounced them against the walls, they just stood in the hallway watching what I was saying. I was told by my lover "It seemed like they were very curious, especially about why you were talking about them to me." I don't think they like it when you talk to them about other people, or inform other people of their existence.
Back to when I was a kid, when I talked about them (even to myself), I a strong feeling that they couldn't hear me unless it was nighttime. Their hauntings would always be worse that night when I did talk about them. They did everything from punch me, to dragging me out in the hallway. I was the smallest and weakest thing in my household (as a child) and they took advantage of that, and every night they came out to feed and perpetuate me in a cycle of fear.
Anyways its been about a week sense i "accidentally" conjured them, and I haven't seen them since. I don't think they like my fiance much, and she blessed some of the jewelry I have to protect me when i'm not with her. Just remember, if you don't exert negative energy, then they have nothing to feed off of. Of course it's actually really #ing hard to not exert negative energy. Some people are just born that way. I still exert negative energy, but i'm trying to change that. And if you try to control these things using negative energy, you'll just make them stronger.
edit on 20-11-2013 by michael88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I've had plenty experiences but this is about shadow people; so I'll only comment on that. I've had two experiences that I guess could be considered shadow people. One at night and the other in the morning. First time I was 13/14. I slept on a top bunk. Woke up,and to my left was a black, rough face with fiery eyes and its mouth open as if surprised to see me. I couldn't move. I was frozen. Then I rolled back to sleep after a moment.

2nd time last year, sitting at my kitchen table, using a laptop. In the corner of my eye see a black blob come out the ceiling by the dryer where it connects to the ceiling. This was gone when I looked at it.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Thank you for the links, Caver.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You may be onto something with them feasting on our energy. I never saw shadow people until I began meditating, and haven't seen any since I stopped.

Em2013
It was a feeling of an immense energy coming from some kind of shadow that felt different than any other. It felt incredibly evil like it wanted to kill us both.

When I was seeing them, i never got that feeling of pure evil off the shadow people. I was a little afraid at first, but once I got used to seeing them, that passed. But during the same time I was getting shadow people, I was also getting the occasional unseen thing in the top corner of my room. I couldn't see it, but I could feel the sheer evil malice and hatred coming from it.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm new to this posting thing but I do have a bit more info as to the classification of the shadow people itself! I hate the terms shadowman or shadow people because it's so bland so I always refer to them as shades! (Clever, right?)Also I'm sorry in advanced for post something super long like this but it's nessesary! Let me start off by saying that I've first seen a shade when I was 11 years old! Back then I didn't even know about ghosts because I only just started hearing about monster movies before then and didn't know much outside of talk! ( I played alot of megaman inside my house mostly) One night I was unable to sleep for some reason (and ironically the only one) and because I bore easily, well, I got bored! So I thought I could look at passing cars (if any) until I felt tired enough to sleep! And that's when I saw it! It was pitch black and sorta blobby but human - like at the same time! Like it was having trouble maintaining a human silhouette shaped appearance! This shade was noticeably slow and sluggish but WAS infact moving and it was in a streetlight moving towards the darkness away from the light! Also i noticed that I couldn't see through it at all like it was destroying or eating the light that touched it! I was young and was one of those smart kids that didn't really have much of an imagination so I just thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me! The second time was after me and my family moved Louisiana to Georgia to rent a house! Well after we move to the second house to be specific because the first house was sold off so we had to rent another! Anyways I believe I was 14 or 15 at the time so I was more mature and logical about things! It was late that night! somewhere between 8:45 and 9:00! so it was really dark except for the occasional streetlight lighting up a certain area a bit! That night my dad told me to take out the trash!( I know, I know! Who tells their kid to take out the trash at night?) Anyways, after I took out the trash I started to head back only to spot a pitch black figure standing over my dads car! Of course naturally I thought it was someone wearing black trying to break in my dads car! So I ran towards it, fists bawled, yelling "HEY!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING BY MY DAD'S CAR!!!??!" I couldn't believe what I saw next! I was halfway there when I yelled that and right away it was startled! When it faced my way I could tell right away by it's body movements that it was completely surprised and that I wasn't supposed to see it! I was steps away from the shade before it flattened itself like, well ..... a shadow and slid into the shadow of the car! I checked to make sure immediately after but it was gone! I didn't sleep at all that night! The third time was after we moved to norcross! I had made a few friends there and they all saw it too! I was 19 at the time and my friends and I were coming from the library since it just closed at 8:00! Around 8:00 it usually gets pretty dark! Now normally we would go to family dollar buy some cookies, candies and snacks then hang out behind the store to play the yugioh card game! (Yes, we were nerds! Get over it) That night we didn't even get a chance to play because we were visited by a old friend! It was the shade I startled last time! Apparently it attached to my dads car! ( the new one after the old one mysteriously broke down) it didn't like being startled so it wanted revenge! So it raced across the wall in its human silhouette appearance cackling crazily! Afterwards we just ran home! The fourth time was actually a few days ago! I'm 23 now and my birthday is in a couple of months! I recently moved to Oklahoma for job opportunities! It's not as modern as Georgia but it does have a classic charm about it! I kept the habit of going to libraries to hang out whenever I could but often I was busy! And to top it all of I made a rule to never stay out past 6:00 unless it's for something important! That night i decided to break that rule! I thought why not! I was bored and I couldn't even remember why I made that stupid rule in the first place! On the way to my apartment I experienced why! Yep, again! Another shade! It had an almost perfect human silhouette appearance and it was staring at someone's apartment room! I just thought it was someone wearing all black clothes standing outside but I realized it was a shade after it turned it's head surprised and looked at me! Then it ran and turned like it was going up the stairs but I didn't hear any footsteps from it when it went up there! (You WILL make noise when running up ANY set of stairs) This unusual phenomena was driving me crazy! So I spent the days after researching it and I have a bit more of a understanding of the different types of shades! Idk if this will help but this is what I know!
Shades are NOT ghosts! Let me clearify that now!! They are creatures that have been here long before us! They are creatures of perfect camouflage that hide in darkness and appear only in the twilight. The dim point between light and dark! Originally they have no form and the ones that aren't fully formed are ether children or weakened adult shades! They assume the most available living silhouette at the time which would be a human silhouette! To survive they feed off of humans in more than one way! Some feed off of your normal energy your body produces and others feed off of emotional energy your mind produces! That's why people with high psi are sometimes targets while at other times people with high life force are sometimes targeted! There are 5 types of shades :
Skidder : this is the fastest of the shades! They like to stand still fixated on an object or place and if they notice you they will look at you surprised and run away quickly! They feed on feelings of confusion!
Walkers : They are the basic shade and the most common! Rarely will you see one in a town and are always walking like they are searching for something! They feed on greed and feelings of longing for something!
Creepers : very mischievous little shades that only love to scare the living daylights out of you! They feed on fear naturally!

Lurkers: These shades are the only ones that will ACTUALLY ENTER YOUR HOME! This is because alot of them feed on physical energy! Which is why a one or even a few may surround a person in their bed! They must feed directly and that's why it happens! Although some may just feed on peoples feelings of loneliness or loss of a loved one!
Before I mention the last one know that the emotional energy absorbed effects the traits of the shade!
thrashers: These are extremely rare but trust me, that's a good thing!! These shades are malicious evil things that can AND WILL TRY TO KILL YOU! Don't try to confront it! Don't try to talk to it! Don't even let it know you are there! If you do then I hope you're a fast runner! These are the most powerful shades and always are around others! ( rarely are they alone but it happens) they fed on dark feelings of past hate, envy, anger and maliciousness to the point that it became a dark rageful monster! I weep for any poor soul who encounters such a thing! I really hope this info helps! Edit : Almost forgot to mention that shades can effect your emotions to create the specific feeling that it feeds on! So when you are feeling anything but fear take notice of your emotions!
edit on 11-1-2014 by chaosbraker5000 because: adding even more info! but the new info is really just a theory!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Very interesting.. I feel I have seen them before but I dont feel them as strongly anymore. This may sound weird but I miss the encounters. Is there any way to make it so I see them again?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
My experience was when i was 13 sittin on my couch at home alone at night watching t.v . I noticed something that looked like a large ferret walk into the room and then it started running super quick across the room. This thing was black but translucent I was in shock sitting there trying to make sense of things but then the plant in the corner of the room was shaking. I walked over and made eye contact with this weird creature that was holding the plant and looking back at me it was almost surprised that i could see it even tho it was thrashing the plant ? I didn't look away until it crouched under the chair and and ran .then I lost site . It changed my perspective big time I was thinking they must be common but hard to spot as all they would need to hide is a shaded corner .... Has anyone seen the same thing ? Would love some clarity.
edit on 21-7-2015 by awkwalking because: Spelling

edit on 21-7-2015 by awkwalking because: O

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have had encounters with shadow people too.
My first encounter was the most horrific thing that has ever happened to me. I was in my room awake at about three in the morning which was usual because it was summer and I was just browsing facebook on my phone. Then without realizing it I fell asleep but I didn't know I was asleep. I was still in my room in my bed and everything looked the same, my room was dark cause the light was off but my restroom light was on just like I left it so that my room was illuminated just enough so that if I had to get up I can see. As soon as I ended up there though I was on my back no longer on my phone and at the foot of my bed there was a man. He was skinnier than an average person and his hair was sticking up and he was completely black...like a shadow. He didn't have colored eyes or have a hood or hat, just look like a shadow with messy hair. I was immediately filled with terror and I tried to move but couldn't, I tried to scream but couldn't. Then in only a few seconds he came around my bed towards me and grabbed me by my throat. I woke up after that and I was so terrified I had to wake up my mom. I was 19 then and have had multiple encounters like that one. At this point I am not as afraid as I used to be but I am very paranoid. I feel like I am being watched and followed. If you or anyone has had encounters like this I would really like to talk about them and try to figure out why this happens to me. I feel very alone and when I am alone I feel very afraid, so please reply if you've had a similar experience...
a reply to: Em2013

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Many mean harm be careful

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Be careful what you wish for.
This is not something you want in your life, trust me...
a reply to: Riddle17

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join