It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain should not be sending aid to "bongo bongo land"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by crazyewok

The UK has state paid "maternity leave" - and "paternity leave"?

Wow! Don't tell the welfarites in america that. Here, you can take time off, but the gov't doesn't pay you for it. If your job has a deal, or you get sick time that you've saved up, you can get paid.

Tip of the iceberg. it's a free for all! why the hell do you think we have such an immigration problem?
But if your born and bred here (UK) AND white then you will be targeted 1st to lose whatever "welfare"
you may have been entitled to.Can't be seen looking racist now can we tut tut.

single male looking for work or in work? find it hard to make ends meet? yeah thought so. near impossible.
This does say alot about how other cultures band together and pool there income and help each other out.
we could learn a lot from them.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Personally I found it funny watching the EU conference thingmybob, UKIP always deliver quite the performance.

You have to remember a lot of UKIP MEPs are ordinary people, who say it how it is, not dressed up all fancy like former members of the Bullingdon Club do.

They want what is best for Britain, to dig us out of the ongoing mess the big three seem to be making worse.

Sure he could have been more tactful, but lets face it, the rest of us are thinking the same thing, kind of.

EDIT: For the record, I do not vote for UKIP, I do not vote, period, never have, never will....that way I cannot be held accountable in my mind for the crap we are dealt.

edit on 7/8/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Personally I found it funny watching the EU conference thingmybob, UKIP always deliver quite the performance.

You have to remember a lot of UKIP MEPs are ordinary people, who say it how it is, not dressed up all fancy like former members of the Bullingdon Club do.

They want what is best for Britain, to dig us out of the ongoing mess the big three seem to be making worse.

Sure he could have been more tactful, but lets face it, the rest of us are thinking the same thing, kind of.

EDIT: For the record, I do not vote for UKIP, I do not vote, period, never have, never will....that way I cannot be held accountable in my mind for the crap we are dealt.

edit on 7/8/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Have a star!
I could not of put it better myself and I too opt out of voting (it's all BS) I don't even WILL NEVER give up my details for the electoral role.NO it will take a revolution by WE the people to take back the misplaced power and route out the
corruption that's rife within british politics.
we need to start fresh with a clean slate.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ok he may have voiced it wrong cause surely saying bongo bongo land aint pc but he still has a point.

the countries on its knees and people are struggling big time but they see fit to make our poorer poorer but still send hundreds of millions in aid to these other countries,charity begins at home and these silver spoon fed politicians should remember that but doubt 1 of them has had to survive in the real world.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
he only said what everyone was thinking but at the end of the day where did all the money go did it just vanish blame a banker for this mess and the politicians that are in cahoots with them

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i just heard on the news tonight Nigeria is getting aid from the u.k and it has a billion pound space programme paid for by our taxes

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"Let's face it, we're all thinking the same thing" is quite an insult though, as it assumes we are all as idiotic as the speaker.

People are different. It's really not a tricky concept. Although I suppose UKIP supporters struggle with these things.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join