It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia arrests 10 'ninjas' over bizarre claim on throne

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
You could'nt make it up!

Ten people dressed as ninjas have been arrested after they arrived at Malaysia's royal palace in an attempt to claim the throne.

KUALA LUMPUR (AFP) - The unarmed group, reported by local media to be suspected followers of a Malaysian Muslim figure claiming royal descent, were stopped by police guards in the confrontations early on Monday morning at the palace in Kuala Lumpur.
A police official called the claim by the group's leader "unbelievable and out of the ordinary". "His claim doesn't make sense. (He) claimed to have a letter of appointment from the Philippines," Kuala Lumpur police official Ku Chin Wah told reporters.
Ku refused to identify the detainees or their leader from the northern state of Kedah, pending investigations.
He said they were being investigated under a statute that forbids challenging the king's authority, which can bring life imprisonment, and for illegal assembly.
The eight detained males and two females included a child aged 11, he said.
Ku was earlier quoted by Malaysian media as saying they were armed only with flags and documents purportedly laying out the royal claim.
The Star newspaper said one of the documents called for the formation of a three-million-strong army to prepare for the coming of the Mahdi, a prophesied redeemer of Islam.

Would make a good movie, if they succeeded that is. Wasnt very 'ninja' of them getting caught lol

Link 1
Link 2
edit on 6-8-2013 by Lady_Tuatha because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/6/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

A sad day for the league of shadows

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Their savior is on Dune. They mispelled his name though.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Empires and flags. LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Those dudes are awesome.

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

KUALA LUMPUR (AFP) - The Star newspaper said one of the documents called for the formation of a three-million-strong army to prepare for the coming of the Mahdi, a prophesied redeemer of Islam.

We emptied our Embassies for this?!

Mike

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If ten *real* ninjs tried to take the throne, would anyone know the throne was taken?

This happened in 1997 in Britain, bu the upsurpers finally gave up in frustration. Here is the picture they released to the media, with the ten ninjas surrounding the royal throne:

img.timeinc.net...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Huh, that's kinda fulfordesque, as in Benjamin Fulford...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I don't normally condone forced claims to thrones but, when I do, it's for ninjas with flags.

Seriously, these guys are the coolest thing to happen to Islam in years.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

10 Unarmed, Ninja's trying to overthrow the throne...Bet that almost worked out for them....

They might have had a very small chance if they had weapons...Not that I encourage violence but still...

Where's Naruto when you need him!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
He said they were being investigated under a statute that forbids challenging the king's authority, which can bring life imprisonment, and for illegal assembly.

What kind of stupid world is this where "King's" still have authority?

And they'll throw you in prison for life because of it?

I'll never fall in line to someone who calls himself a King.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

This made me bust a gut, seriously. What were they thinking, that this would work? Why dress as ninjas? Are the true ninjas somehow pretending to pretend to be ninjas?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Funny thing is that Malaysia's king does'nt even have that much 'authority', its mainly a ceremonial role, Kingship rotates amongst the sultans there every five years.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

you seem to know a little about malaysia sultan.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitman47

naw not really, only what I read in the news articles today

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Wish I had something more profound to say… something more profound than…

NINJA PLEASE!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
they broke the ninja code of getting caught

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i keep double posting11

edit on 6-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
reply to post by yourmaker

Funny thing is that Malaysia's king does'nt even have that much 'authority', its mainly a ceremonial role, Kingship rotates amongst the sultans there every five years.

Anyone who has the power to put you in prison for life for challenging them has enormous power as far as I am concerned.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I love this article. Mostly because i love how i imagine the conversation leading up to this attempted Coup would have gone and how, exactly, they were convinced to dress up as ninjas.

Edit.
After giving it some thought i have decided that this is the ultimate way to wrest control of America from its current leadership.

A Million Ninja March on Washington D.C.

edit on 6-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join