It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands In Front Of Brazilian Cyclists During Race, Photos.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Easily real. Ace footage.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr1Akula
If a picture is not photoshoped or processed (of any kind), How could we say it is fake, If we can't even imagine what kind of weird futuristic shaped machinery would the supposed aliens have.
Lets say someone comes with a clear and amazing picture of a real alien spacecraft, most of us will call it fake, too good to be true, etc

Very true - just from reading the VFX and astronomy magazines on space rockets, there are several categories of vehicle

aerodynamic, sleek and smooth with continuous curves - designed for flying through air or water. Submarines, high-speed trains, stealth bombers, jumbo jets. These travel at high speed on a simple flight path. In nature, there are birds like swifts

angular with no 90 degree angles, sharp edges, black matte surfaces, like stealth fighters and other fighter planes. These travel at high speed on a rapidly changing flight path. The shape introduces aerodynamic instability, allowing for rapid turns.

basic geometric shapes like a cylinder, sphere or domes connected together and with all sorts of bits sticking out; solar panels, landing gear, sensor arrays, communication dishes, radar, communication antennae, launch tubes and rails, or runway strips. These operate in the vacuum of space or move at slow speed, where aerodynamic speed is not a priority.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
UFO's must have camera lens blurring technology. Because if a clearly discernible image wasn't able to be garnered from a UFO that close, then someone needs to upgrade from using Daguerreotype cameras.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Perhaps you can extrapolate on why you think that it looks really really fake?

Because faked UFO pics and Brazil go together like Peanut Butter & Jelly. It's practically an industry down there. It's really hard to take anything seriously regarding UFOs and that area.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Because faked UFO pics and Brazil go together like Peanut Butter & Jelly.

and with Before Its News as the source there's someone out there eating a peanut butter sandwich and having a good chuckle at the people trying to analyse the crappy photos!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's so difficult to tell what anything is anymore. Pictures/ videos all seem to be out of focus just enough to leave the details up to the imagination. Regarding these pics from Brazil, the "landing gear" makes me think that if it is a real craft that it is man made.

The whole thing is frustrating to me. I do believe we are being visited by some sort of intelligent life that is not of this world. I base that off of some personal experiences, first hand witness accounts and yes, pictures and videos I have seen. Also, there's this gut feeling I have that they are here- and I learned to always go with my gut. The frustrating part is with people. Hoaxers are going to continue to hoax, unfortunately. Every video or picture is just enough out of focus to leave the true nature of whatever object to debate. As much as I want to believe every video or picture, I just can't.

It's time to end this are they real or aren't they debate. We need a professional camera crew to film an actual extraterrestrial craft landing and then for Oprah to interview the occupants of that craft. Otherwise, there is just too much uncertainty involved with most of these claims to be taken at face value.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

and with Before Its News as the source there's someone out there eating a peanut butter sandwich and having a good chuckle at the people trying to analyse the crappy photos!

You are incorrect mate, the original source was this Brazilian news site falandotudo.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i assume that hey just had a mobile phone with them, causing this blurry photos.
sadly this is just one more story and the pictures which should act as evidence are so bad, they could have easy been faked.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The photos look genuine to me. The craft has the same general shape as many described in other sightings but there are peculiarities, the asymmetrical distribution of lights for example, which strike me as the sort of touches that your average CGI bonehead would not think to include in a fake.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hard to tell from a static image but good catch!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The first image in the trees looks like a Billy Meir fake...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Maybe its a stealth bomber...Take note of the lights on the under side...

or a stealth drone

edit on 8/8/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/8/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by torsion

You are incorrect mate, the original source was this Brazilian news site falandotudo.com...

You are correct!

So Before Its News used the story after it was news!

Here's a video of the witnesses being interviewed.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ROFL......

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Thanks mate, don't suppose you speak Portuguese and can translate, can you?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Looks deliberately blurred in order to conceal something, such as being CGI, or a toy/model, or something from another picture cut out and superimposed.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
If legit looks like a human based anti gravity craft. Most likely created with American assistance under a USAP.

How come the douchebags get all the cool toys? Ooh cause we let the Petro dollar system rule supreme? ooh ok

Lol what?

I gotta love the things I read on ATS sometimes. "A human based anti gravity craft created with American assistance under a USAP".

A human based.. as opposed to an alien based?

Anti-gravity craft.... Obviously there's something you know about anti-gravity and all it's tell tale signs of propulsion that everyone else is missing.

Created with American assistance. So.. is it Brazilian made but with American assistance? Alien Made with American assistance? Human based American assisted... How can you even tell it's built with American assistance?

Under a USAP.. Must be a Greer term.

Really? Thats what the blurry photos show you? You must be trolling.. sorry I usually can't tell when one is being sarcastic or for real
edit on 8-8-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Looks like an ultralight aircraft pilots fly hanging out in the open. Cheep $6000 aircraft, and lots of fun.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I must say this is a great footage, I was convinced by this footage till the last picture came. I've changed the color settings of the picture..So I will be able to prove myself.

In this picture you can see that there is no light coming out from the object, even the object doesn't look shiny..

In this picture the object seems to be glowing...but in the previous picture it wasn't glowing.

Even from the zoom I don't think the last picture of this video is containing the same picture as it was showing in the previous pictures.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I said if legit. and I said that only because to my knowledge American corporations in collaboration with various arms of the Military Industrial Complex are the ones who have built Anti Gravity based crafts. Lockheed Martin, Boeing, under USAP's.

Suppressed technology... Are you saying the Brazilians have similar tech? I know the NAZI's were working on similar tech. As were the Russians. Have not heard anything out of China or Brazil regarding such technology.

No not trolling. Note I didnt say thats what this was. I said if it is, Its most likely belonging to such groups.

I assume any Alien beings wouldn't be silly enough to not be invisible. For various reasons.
edit on 12-8-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join