It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands In Front Of Brazilian Cyclists During Race, Photos.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Arriving at conclusions while completely disregarding eyewitness testimony is not proper scientific method and only gets you lumped in the 'drive by pseudo-skeptic' category with the rest of the none valuable members.

A "drone" utilizing propeller propulsion that was reported to be the "size of a car" would make quite a large amount of noise and wind and I would imagine even the most "simple" and "uneducated" of people could recognize such a familiar system. Anyone who has been around small general aviation aircraft knows the amount of noise generated by propellers driven by high RPM motors.

I'm not about to label it a vehicle from another dimension or from outer space that's here on earth probing people rectally, however, I will actually examine *ALL* of the evidence presented fully before arriving at any conclusions.
edit on 6-8-2013 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Great pictures
Classic looking UFO too
Looks real to me ...

s&f

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Just because the equipment is available doesn't mean people automatically use it. I got my first ever smart phone approximately 1 year ago and have used the video feature exactly never. Also, if I was mesmerized by something out of the ordinary in the sky I might not immediately think "OMG I must get video ASAP or ATS won't believe me" I'd probably be thinking "WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT?!?"

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
has anyone authenticated these images, looks too good to be true, I know we all crave up close and personal images and video of these reported sightings, I guess when we do get some we will still feel uncertain,

why do these things appear and never send a greeting or a threat or whatever to onlookers, seems they are very bashful, and I notice their craft never carries advertising,

interesting images though, and well worth observing a little more deeply,

also be interesting to know if any of the cyclists posted personal bests for the race, might sound humorous but when looking into this case could be relevent as to why they did,,,

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

It's not hard to tell if a picture is true or not, the problem lies in completely clueless posters who have zero clue of effects, photoshop, Adobe After effects, 3ds max and any other of this kind. And as a result they continue to post another and another youtube video, so the previous ten thousand youtube crap was not enough for them to stop wasting the time of others with such pointless videos.

A bunch of brazilian monkeys made a picture of an object and presented it as ufo. The End.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
UFO pictures are the most frustrating things in the whole world. Its 2013 and we still get crap video, crap photos.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Another one

Anyone?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
A video would have been nice. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Interesting story just breaking via The Black Vault here of an encounter (which happened a few months ago) involving some cyclists and a UFO, some pretty interesting photos also:

The amazing UFO was photographed in the mountains of Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil, Apr 14, 2013 The unidentified flying object (UFO), was seen in the Serra do Gado Bravo by two cyclists who called it to the attention of many others in the area. The images were taken by Raymond Pool and Igor Geovani while participating in a trail mountain bike competition. According to witnesses the oval object, suddenly appeared and caused a big surprise.

So this was taken during a bike race? And according to the blurb there were a number of witnesses to this event which only one person(maybe his friend too) got photos of? No one else had a camera phone on them?

Not sure I'm buying this, not to mention, that judging by an eye test, these look incredibly photoshopped to me...

edit on 6-8-2013 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I agree with those saying quadrotor. Superficially, it looks like a Parrot AR.Drone:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Personally I am leaning towards hoax, but let's say it is real. If so, I believe that this is an advanced technology, probably US, that is the culmination of decades of research, most of which started right after WWII. I think that historical facts, and the appearance of UFO's on a large scale, line up, which suggests that these are manmade crafts, not alien vehicles. The technologies needed for such propulsion could feasibly have been developed. Even the Germans who came over under Project Paperclip, some of them anyway, were already working on propulsion of this nature.

Some claimed to have made breakthroughs. If they did, does anyone honestly think the government would have allowed such information to get out? I think there is plenty of evidence to suggest that the government has more advanced science than academia, simply because they have more resources, the brightest minds, and the threat of force to protect their information. I mean look back through history. Einstein himself worked directly with the US military of a unified field theory. Had such a thing been worked out all the way back then, it would never have been released by the government.

It would have been compartmentalized, and work would have continued in secret, all the way to today. And they could have perfected these types of vehicles long ago. I am not saying this is all that feasible, but to me it is more feasible than aliens visiting from another solar system, which would be so far away that it is mind-boggling.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
who else sees the star of david

I see something that looks like a silver pie tin wrapped in tin foil being tossed about. Until proven otherwise.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

why are the pictures blurry ??

any camera would have been pretty clear .. since the object is still

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
These photos are "too clear"
or
"Not clear enough"

it looks unlike any "UFO" I've ever seen before

or

Just like every other run of the mill "UFO"
I've ever seen photos of.

Outwardly I appear to embrace the idea of Extra terrestrial craft and their occupants
but
inwardly I am lonely and afraid of the implications and what it would mean to my current world view and understanding of my place within the universe

SO,

IT'S FAKE!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gargoyle91
Sorry but that looks really really fake..

Yeh> I can see the wires!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

WOW the second image: files.abovetopsecret.com...
looks very similar to this post from 2010
www.abovetopsecret.com... (scrool down a bit to images links dont work)
NIce Find

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Its a youtube video with music... Of course its fake. There's not even any doubt. All UFO videos with music are fakes. Especially when they dont provide the actual source images its made off. I'd be interested to the see the EXIF of the image. Probably a Nokia from 2003 with a VGA camera.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
More and more sightings are happening all over the world, disclosure is on its way !

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
M calling genuine! Every single "craft" in those photos have sun glares on their surface, which represents there is a metallic-like substance reflecting the sunlight in the opposite direction of the camera shot.

Nice find indeeed..

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
If a picture is not photoshoped or processed (of any kind), How could we say it is fake, If we can't even imagine what kind of weird futuristic shaped machinery would the supposed aliens have.
Lets say someone comes with a clear and amazing picture of a real alien spacecraft, most of us will call it fake, too good to be true, etc

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join