It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real truth about the 9/11 planes

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntieChrist

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Do you have a specific question in mind?

That is a genuine request, I am curious to know what specific question(s) you have in mind, just post one and lets watch what happens.

Why was all the crime-scene evidence (molten steel, dust and pulverized rubble) collected up, shipped off and destroyed before any criminal investigation could be carried out?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It might be helpful to post one or two questions and then discuss them before asking more.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

That is a genuine request, I am curious to know what specific question(s) you have in mind, just post one and lets watch what happens.

Why is it, that countless eyewitnesses whose testimonies contradicted the 'official story', had fatal accidents or sudden suicidal urges?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinkbirdatabase

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

So, what you're saying is that an airplane that flew at the altitude and speed that the 'OS' suggests would inevitably crash, right?

It would never fly horizontally at the speed of 400+ knots at an altitude of half the wingspan or less because ground effect would automatically lift the aircraft back to wingspan level.

But could it descend? Level flight isn't really at issue, is it?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite.

Since when did airline fuel melt Gold? (re: the disappearing Billions from under WTC)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite.

Stewardess aside ~ How was it that passengers could call there loved ones from 20,000ft in 2001 even though the necessary network wasn't created until around 2008?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Since when did airline fuel melt Gold? (re: the disappearing Billions from under WTC)

Exactly what missing billions in gold would that be?

What makes you think any gold was missing?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Why did the Israeli company who specialized in multiple, simultaneous, remote-control aircraft systems, vacate their offices and return to Israel the week before the attack. . . and then their vacant offices get struck by some serious, precision aerial maneuvering?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite.

Why were there so many explosions that morning? The lobby? The floors during the collapses? All the witnesses? All the live news reports?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite.

Why is Bin Laden dead? ( i know he really isn't) The Gold had been moved from Wall Street months before the attack, why? I happen to know it is Government protocol to move our bullions of Gold routinely to a number of unidentified/unknown sites....Why? so the bad guys don't get it!!! Why are we in Afghanistan? and blowing up Taliban via drones in Pakistan? Please articulate with specificity 1.) Bin Laden dead, 2.) why are we in Afghan? 3.) Why are we using drones to kill Taliban/Al Qaeda in Pakistan? Then after you come up with your answers, and before you respond, ask yourself one question, and provide and answer....If someone may disagree with you, what is it that they would say to disagree? Once you have completed this task, your mission is complete, all that is known, is all that is known!!! Think about it!! Peace

edit on 2-8-2013 by ItDepends because: structure of response

edit on 2-8-2013 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Ok, I'll bite.

How can a lightweight aluminum 757 nose-cone pass straight through 3 layers of reinforced steel concrete walls, yet the colossal multi-ton Titanium engines couldn't even break the glass windows of the Pentagon?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Exactly what missing billions in gold would that be?

What makes you think any gold was missing?

Bruce, don't worry, go back to sleep my friend.

No gold went missing coz none was there.

The Pentagon never stole any money and Sept 11th was carried out by 19 sand boys with pocket knives who just rode their luck to evade the worlds greatest-ever, air defense system, whilst performing miraculous débutante-pilot maneuvers .

Phew, eh?

For a minute there, I thought we might actually have to think!

edit on 2-8-2013 by AuntieChrist because: Addition

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Seems your mistaken.

"One Army office in the Pentagon lost 34 of its 65 employees in the attack. Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck."
It seems to be the only dep"The impact area included both the Navy operations center and the office complex of the National Guard and Army Reserve. It was also the end of the fiscal year and important budget information was in the damaged area." -Arlington County After-Action Report

"Most of those killed in the office, called Resource Services Washington, were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. They were at their desks when American Airlines Flight 77 struck." - South Coast Today/Pittsburgh Post-artment which re-entered the building after renovation

And in fact others go further, pointing to the fact that "accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts" were killed in the Pentagon attack, and suggesting this, along with the destruction of information, was a possible motive for the attack.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hi Heff...

I did it like that as 'The other side of the coin' specifically asked us all for one question.

It also is more likely that each question will actually be considered this way.

I'll stop now and wait for the answers.

No offense.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

On this day, ATS Members (with the support of staff), take back the 9/11 Conspiracies forum from the despicable sensationalist equivocators who have usurped these topics in the name of gratuitous squabbling and attention-seeking chicanery. These topics have become so irreparably polluted with the flotsam of escalating one upmanship and repugnant language that no thinking person dare consider participation.

To those responsible, spare me your feigned indignation and self-righteous disdain. You've turned important topics into intense personality clashes of Internet trollery for your heinous egotistical personal entertainment. Forcing away all who may examine and challenge your position from a learned but concerned vantage point.

On ATS, this announcement marks the beginning of the end.

The new rules for the 9/11 Conspiracies Forum are painfully clear, and based on your prior efforts of contributing value to ATS.

Source

Please, please be aware that this forum is under intense staff scrutiny. There have been several staff announcements in this thread already - well more than fair warning.

An inability to exercise decorum, maturity, and respect can and will result in immediate account termination.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

They also seem to conveniently forget that the first attempts to bring the towers down in 1993 failed and were known to be caused by the same network of terrorists who succeeded in 2001...

Wow, I didn't KNOW that the Mossad and NSA terrorist network were behind the 1993 attack.

Thanks for that.

~ Every day's a school day.......
edit on 2-8-2013 by AuntieChrist because: (no reason given)
Everyone knows the FBI was behind the first attack to their embarrassment.
The snitch even ask for FBI not to give them real explosives.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I just watched "In Plane Sight" Spelling? Very good documentary that actually has all the questions that most normal Americans have. No sensationalism or super creepy music, just good hard questions, pictures and video footage. It really makes you think.

I hate the term conspiracy theorist and truther and all the other garbage titles that they/you/we/I put on people and groups. I have valid questions that should be answered.

I have a big list but really, that documentary asks most of them and brings up all my points.

I also didn't realize that there were at least two other explosive devices in Oklahoma City that did NOT go off and that were reportedly larger than the one that did. Scary...and really suspicious that only the local news stations covered that aspect. That information was suppressed. (I'm assuming just so WE wouldn't panic.)

That's all for now.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Hefficide

I did it like that as 'The other side of the coin' specifically asked us all for one question.

Yes. One question. Looks like you asked about twenty. Care to narrow it down?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Hang on... FBI???

I thought it was only Salamic Radicals out to destroy our Utopian way of life ~

Now I'm really confused!

Have CNN been lying to me?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

On this day, ATS Members (with the support of staff), take back the 9/11 Conspiracies forum from the despicable sensationalist equivocators who have usurped these topics in the name of gratuitous squabbling and attention-seeking chicanery. These topics have become so irreparably polluted with the flotsam of escalating one upmanship and repugnant language that no thinking person dare consider participation.

To those responsible, spare me your feigned indignation and self-righteous disdain. You've turned important topics into intense personality clashes of Internet trollery for your heinous egotistical personal entertainment. Forcing away all who may examine and challenge your position from a learned but concerned vantage point.

On ATS, this announcement marks the beginning of the end.

The new rules for the 9/11 Conspiracies Forum are painfully clear, and based on your prior efforts of contributing value to ATS.

Source

Please, please be aware that this forum is under intense staff scrutiny. There have been several staff announcements in this thread already - well more than fair warning.

An inability to exercise decorum, maturity, and respect can and will result in immediate account termination.

Thank you.

Thank you Heff!
I was not a member here on ATS during that terrible moment in our Nation's history, 9/11/01. I just came across this thread this evening. I respectfully will remove myself from further comments/questions on this thread. I personally knew friends and their affected loved ones who suffered under this terrorist attack. I am also aware of facts that are being stated by contributors that are angering and are just so repulsive, that it best not to respond. I do respect the t/c's. So with that said, I would only ask that for someone to state the planes that hit the twin towers in NYC on 9/01/01 were empty of passengers, have there comments redacted until evidence to the contrary is provided. It is extremely painful, hurtful to have this subject revisited with the insensitivity by some who were not there, and are stating false information which inflames the emotions of those who witnessed what happened and still bare the scars of that moment. With due respect, ID!! Peace and Love!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join