It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

urgent: how the Soul is soon to be Ruled by Crystalline Will [ luna and Moon V ]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I have read through all your ramblings lol. And several of the replies.

What strikes me about yourself Lone; the fashion in which you express your internal thoughts, seems very unorganized. Too many topics, too many subjects being transitioned to and from.. Its convoluted for the spiritually un-developed. Which would mean, only few would actually follow these ramblings.

Another thing; you seem so anti-kundalini
In my previous thread, where I relate Christianity to earlier known traditions (by thousands of years), and kundalini you reply, and I quote: "greater nonsense I have never read before".

Obviously you believe (which differs from understanding as an earlier poster mentioned) that kundalini is anti to spiritual activation and expansion. Im curious about it; you claim to have commune with beings who operate over the energy body? Expand on that if you will.

Another thing; you need to stop referencing SOUL as a 'she', which shows you are operating in the perception of duality, which is lower levels of the spiritual ladder. The soul is androgynous, not a male, not a female, the WHOLENESS of both energies within one.

I really enjoy your threads my friend; I have starred and flagged most of them, as I enjoy sponging in the information you feel the need to share. But where do you come to such conclusions about SELF? Do you understand in a silent, meditational state of mind, ego ceases to exist? Ego operates in the lower level of conscious perception; when you break the barrier of ego and duality, a type of 'veil' is lifted from your self.

Please expand on your anti-kundalini belief. The beings you claim to commune with who operate over the energy body. And do you get your information in other states of consciousness or is this research and assumptions?

Btw; I had a kundalini awakening experience in 2010 (summer solstice exactly); and during this 'episode' I have never felt such joy, love, compassion. I felt the total vortex of my heart chakra within my chest as if it was under the ribs - proving the energy body is synchronized to the physical human body (but you commune with beings over the chakra system, so you know that).

Thank you for al the effort you put into your threads, its too much to read, but I have bored days anyways.. Lol. Please expand on those questions above

<< 2  3  4   >>

join