It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The PX and August 12, 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ten years ago I predicted privately to a friend there would be an event around August 12, 2003. The Northeast blackout occurred on the 14th. In retrospect, that made perfect sense to me. More sense than a squirrel crossing a powerline in Ohio and setting off a cascade effect across the region anyway.

According to the research I've done the PX caused a temporal rift with a period of 20 years. As I understand it, we are about to experience the last wave generated by the rift. This last wave will have half the period and twice the amplitude. Hence it is expected to arrive near the anniversary of the PX this year. Again, my research places the date of the PX at August 12, 1943.

I'm interested and curious as to what other, more learned members of ATS think about this.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

What is the "PX"?

*curious*

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

The Philadelphia Experiment; Project Rainbow. Originally intended to provide radar invisibility to US merchant ships during WWII. It begat the Montauk Project, Project Monarch, possibly MKUltra and other mind control experiments conducted by Western governments.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising

According to the research I've done the PX caused a temporal rift with a period of 20 years. As I understand it, we are about to experience the last wave generated by the rift. This last wave will have half the period and twice the amplitude. Hence it is expected to arrive near the anniversary of the PX this year. Again, my research places the date of the PX at August 12, 1943.

The PX as you call it has always fascinated me, especially with claims like the Movie was Banned from theatrical relase and delayed by the US government.

I would love to see a thread about your research on the matter, always interested in a fresh take on it.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Ah ok, that is what I was thinking!
YAY!! I was right!

That is a very interesting thought. Perhaps the ID is coming

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Not prepared to launch a thread on the PX at this point. I am more interested right now in what might come of the temporal wave that is supposed to hit two weeks from yesterday. There is a ton of info out there for the curious. You can wade in like I did and see what you find.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here, to start people off on what the experiment was supposedly.

A quick rundown of the PX.

And a history channel documentary on the PX.

Lots of information out there on it.

I'll be keeping an eye on that date, thanks for pointing it out!
If there really is something to the PX, you could very well be right!
edit on 30-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Thanks for providing some background. I am really curious if anyone else on the board thinks there is anything to this.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I think it happened. The montauk part is something else, and if this all did occur then there could very well be some sort of time/energy burp. Will be interesting to see others opinions. Even more so to watch the date come and go and see if something happens with it.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The PX as it has been called was nothing more than an experiment to ionize the air around a ship, which was believed to make it invisible on sight. It worked but there were some problems. Ionized air glows and although the ship could not be seen, the glow was very visible. Also, the ship was not invisible from radar. The project was scrapped. No mumbo jumbo concerning time warps and teleportation. That was added later by charlatan authors selling books.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

You could be right as well.

It is an interesting story with a lot of interesting conspiracy theories around it.
Just kind of an afterthought,
how do you know either way for certain?

edit on 30-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

The amount of energy pumped into the Tesla coils wired to the Eldridge was tremendous. The involvement of Tesla, Einstein, and Van Neumann in the project is no joke. Degaussing is one by-product still in use today. I've been told modern US warships have a very limited access compartment related to magnetic fields.

I expect debunkers. That was a weak effort.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Just my opinion, I think Tesla, Einstein, and Von Neumann were just following the money in a new science experiment. Besides, Tesla couldn't have been involved unless it was by correspondence. He died a very poor man nine months before the experiment took place.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
We'll get an Earthquake.

No, I have no idea.

But the PX does intrigue me, all those projects are fascinating whether true or not. Good entertainment nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Track the history of the ship, or one of them near....it was sold to greece or somewhere over there....they said strange reports come back and sold it to some other country...same reports

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eManym

Tesla was involved in the planning and construction of the coils and wiring on the ship. He bowed out of the project when the decision was made to use human subjects in the experiment. He said the science didn't support using humans and it was too dangerous. He was right. The experiment disrupted the human subjects connection to this space-time continuum forged at their conception (their time stamp) and they became discorporeal.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

I think if anything happens it will be electromagnetic in nature. It may originate in the Northeast. It may not be contained to that area though.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

There could also be some military "accident" at this time as well.
if there really is something to all of this,
that wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The Philadelphia Experiment; Project Rainbow. Originally intended to provide radar invisibility to US merchant ships during WWII. It begat the Montauk Project, Project Monarch, possibly MKUltra and other mind control experiments conducted by Western governments.

Glad that was clarified. I was thinking "Post Exchange", which made no sense in this context.

So, why that particular date? Is there something about the possible experiment that would make an anniversary significant? I am familiar (via the awesome movie) with the ideas, just not sure how a future date could be extrapolated from that.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

reply to post by concernedcitizen519

I think if anything happens it will be electromagnetic in nature. It may originate in the Northeast. It may not be contained to that area though.

That's funny because before I put down Earthquake I was going to write EMP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join