It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Oh and one more point no one wants to kill you, you have been doing that amongst yourselves for the past 2000 years.
Religions come and go and it will be the same for all of them If they don't evolve with the times, I give it 2 maybe 3 more generations.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

No, you decided to attack Christianity and any ill you concieve done via that name. My topic is about the New Age Gurus plan to kill all Christians, Muslims, and Jews who won't become like them and change their paths to match the new age ideas. You are not disagreeing with my OP. You are disagreeing with Christianity and there are plenty of threads about that and you are most welcome to share your views about the evils the church has committed against the world on those threads.

I'm done addressing any points like that on this thread and ask moderators to remove them. This thread is about the planned murder of millions of Christians, Muslims and Jews in the name of New Age enlightenment and peace on earth.

Personally, if the Christians, Muslims, Jews AND the New Age Namaste kids and self proclaimed gurus all jumped off a cliff or simply disappeared, I'd be quite tickled happy.

The Buddhists and Hindus can stay, but the Hindus would have to ditch all the caste system nonsense that's served to justify the exploitation and maltreatment of millions.

Don't even try to call Hinduism "New Age" either, since Hinduism can trace back as the OLDEST continually practiced living religion on the planet for some 6000 years.

edit on 30-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Thanks for showing that you believe I need to die tonight as do all others who have a different path from you. You give illumination to what my post revealed. Funny, you don't know me at all, and yet you are ready to cast judgment. I hope you don't find yourself on their list.

New Age religion is Babylon all over again. Putting a new name on it does not change what it is. A rose by any other name smells the same.
edit on 30-7-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Oh and one more point no one wants to kill you, you have been doing that amongst yourselves for the past 2000 years.
Religions come and go and it will be the same for all of them If they don't evolve with the times, I give it 2 maybe 3 more generations.

Obviously some do want to kill us or did you not read the quotes I put in the Op. Just wait until they have the power and control they desire. You might have a wonderful time for a while.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Another example of why people are turning away...the veiled threats....pffft.
You talk about "they want to kill us" and then threaten us with hell.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I didn't say anything about anyone dying. I mentioned disappearing didn't I?
Don't all you Christians actually WANT to disappear in some big Pied Piper horn blasting Rapture thingy thing?
Go.
Have your rapture, and I hope that pretty much anyone and everyone that's a fanatic to any religious belief gets their very own flavor of rapture as well so the rest of the planet doesn't have to deal with superstitious nonsense any more.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Another example of why people are turning away...the veiled threats....pffft.
You talk about "they want to kill us" and then threaten us with hell.

Excuse me, but can you please provide my quote where I threatened anyone with hell? I do not believe you can. Please stop putting other people's words or ideas into my mouth. I don't believe in the Rapture, babbling tongues, judging others to hell, or treating people unkindly. I believe in Yeshua words that by the love we show one to another people will know we are his followers.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Obviously some do want to kill us or did you not read the quotes I put in the Op. Just wait until they have the power and control they desire. You might have a wonderful time for a while.

They already have the power , why would they desire it ?

The same people pushing new-age are the same people pimping out every other religion ...... you would have thought that after all these years your religions would have had a get-together and just merged into one big old messed up ball of confusion and propaganda.

Oh , and :

" How is killing millions of Christians going to bring about utopia? There will always be someone who wants to force others into compliance "

Do you see the issue I`m having here when trying to see you as a credible source for such magical information ?

EDIT : Regarding the post above , you have threatened us with death already ..... just thought I`d throw that out there.
edit on 30-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I didn't say anything about anyone dying. I mentioned disappearing didn't I?
Don't all you Christians actually WANT to disappear in some big Pied Piper horn blasting Rapture thingy thing?
Go.
Have your rapture, and I hope that pretty much anyone and everyone that's a fanatic to any religious belief gets their very own flavor of rapture as well so the rest of the planet doesn't have to deal with superstitious nonsense any more.

Well, that's good to hear. I hope you won't feel so giddy when these new age leaders do start rounding up those who disagree with them and they just disappear like others in dictatorial countries. Not all Christians believe in the Rapture as a matter of fact, only the ignorant ones do who won't study the bible and see how that is a very bad teaching. In fact, God is against those who teach his people to fly to save their souls:

Eze 13:20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

These are false shepherds and the flock love them today.

Why does my faith bother you so? Do you think people should not be allowed to have a spiritual path? How does my following Yeshua harm you? My op is specifically about a plan to destroy Christianity and any who won't evolve into their agenda. I really do not understand how my relationship with Messiah harms you.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Excuse me, but can you please provide my quote where I threatened anyone with hell? I do not believe you can. Please stop putting other people's words or ideas into my mouth. I don't believe in the Rapture, babbling tongues, judging others to hell, or treating people unkindly. I believe in Yeshua words that by the love we show one to another people will know we are his followers.

Oh, well, it's nice to know what you don't believe in.

You want to know what a LOT of us DON'T believe in? YOUR MYTHOLOGY.

Quit trying to shove it in everyone's face. Keep it in your pants and mess around with it all you want when you get home.
Pretty much everyone on the planet has already heard "The Good News" already a dozen times over. We're sick of hearing it.
We're not changing our minds.

You don't hear the Hindus or the Buddhists running around trying to turn people into Hindus or Buddhists.
Take a hint.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Oh, well, it's nice to know what you don't believe in.

You want to know what a LOT of us DON'T believe in? YOUR MYTHOLOGY.

Quit trying to shove it in everyone's face. Keep in in your pants and mess around with it all you want when you get home.
Pretty much everyone on the planet has already heard "The Good News" already a dozen times over. We're sick of hearing it.
We're not changing our minds.

You don't hear the Hindus or the Buddhists running around trying to turn people into Hindus or Buddhists.
Take a hint.

I replied to your statements. This is a forum the last time I looked where we can discuss many topics. Why do the Christian haters have to come onto threads made by obvious Christians about issues affecting us and then accuse us of shoving stuff down your throats? You came onto this thread to share you views. I started the thread and responded to what I felt were obvious fallacies in your viewpoint. If you don't want to hear it, then I suggest you stop tuning into it.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Are you aware of the cold hard fact that David Icke is generally seen as a joke ?

Why would billions of people follow him ? How could he ever become a dictator ?

He claimed he was the son of god , and now he makes a living talking about reptiles that use holograms to camouflage themselves as humans and rule us . With tech like that I think they would just invade to be honest , don't you ?

EDIT : *cough* : " I started the thread and responded to what I felt were obvious fallacies in your viewpoint. If you don't want to hear it, then I suggest you stop tuning into it. " ...... practice what you preach .... *snicker*

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Oh please you know as well as I do that you all have this "Iam going to heaven and all you who don't accept Jesus are going to Hell" thing going on.
The amount of times I have been told I will go to Hell by christians just on this site is staggering, not because Iam evil (Iam not Iam a pretty good guy) just because I do not accept Jesus in the way you all do.
You may be one of the good ones but you are judging, you have judged everyone who isn't a christian a person who wants to murder christians.
Anything that isn't Christian you think is the work of Satan, I rejected Satan, Heaven and all religious teaching because simply I do not know, none of us do so the best I can do is follow my heart be a decent chap and If when I die I meet a creator I will have a good long chat and reflect about what I have done in my life.
I will not follow someone else's view on the big questions when their view has been used to control others, make money and deflect from the only truth that is we do not know.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

They already have the power , why would they desire it ?

The same people pushing new-age are the same people pimping out every other religion ...... you would have thought that after all these years your religions would have had a get-together and just merged into one big old messed up ball of confusion and propaganda.

Oh , and :

" How is killing millions of Christians going to bring about utopia? There will always be someone who wants to force others into compliance "

Do you see the issue I`m having here when trying to see you as a credible source for such magical information ?

EDIT : Regarding the post above , you have threatened us with death already ..... just thought I`d throw that out there.

Again, where did I threaten you with death? You cannot show anything of the sort.

Again, off topic.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Oh please you know as well as I do that you all have this "Iam going to heaven and all you who don't accept Jesus are going to Hell" thing going on.
The amount of times I have been told I will go to Hell by christians just on this site is staggering, not because Iam evil (Iam not Iam a pretty good guy) just because I do not accept Jesus in the way you all do.
You may be one of the good ones but you are judging, you have judged everyone who isn't a christian a person who wants to murder christians.
Anything that isn't Christian you think is the work of Satan, I rejected Satan, Heaven and all religious teaching because simply I do not know, none of us do so the best I can do is follow my heart be a decent chap and If when I die I meet a creator I will have a good long chat and reflect about what I have done in my life.
I will not follow someone else's view on the big questions when their view has been used to control others, make money and deflect from the only truth that is we do not know.

I have no clue where you are going. You are putting a lot of baggage off onto me because of some past slight by hurtful unloving Christians. I do believe judgment starts with the house of God and many will be surprised just how short of His loving standard we have all been. I am not a name it and claim it believer. I think a relationship with God through Yeshua is just that, a relationship. Just like a marriage is false if all you do is go to the alter and say I do and then abandon your supposed lover, so many who think it's about some magical phrase and they have a get out of jail free card are wrong.

Judging is a very dangerous thing when it comes to weighing others souls. I am not qualified. I wrote this Op to show that those who think they know what new age theology is about just might not know their leaders as well as they think they do. I do believe we are to use wisdom when looking at any ideologies, and one that teaches murdering millions should be exposed.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Again, where did I threaten you with death? You cannot show anything of the sort.

Again, off topic.

" Become a Christian or Die and most like you see this as wrong "

12th post on page one .

Just pull the plug man ....... you`ve damaged yourself enough.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I replied to your statements. This is a forum the last time I looked where we can discuss many topics. Why do the Christian haters have to come onto threads made by obvious Christians about issues affecting us and then accuse us of shoving stuff down your throats? You came onto this thread to share you views. I started the thread and responded to what I felt were obvious fallacies in your viewpoint. If you don't want to hear it, then I suggest you stop tuning into it.

I'm sorry. Did you NOT want to hear what I had to say?
I suggest you stop tuning into it.

For the record, the OP title says nothing about Christianity. It's also in the New World Order forum. All far and away from the religion forum. Low and behold, however, regardless of whether I avoid the religion forum or not, it would seem one little piggy escaped from the pen.

See what I'm getting at?

Don't invite criticism if you don't want it, and don't step out of your little bubble of mythology where people that don't believe in invisible people in the sky don't want to hear about it if you're going to get upset when people tell you they're tired of hearing and seeing it.
I walk into a forum I"m expecting to be fairly Christian Free, and ewww, what's that stinky mess I just stepped in.
Yeah.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

Good find and on that note Iam out.
Another so called christian who ignores their own religions teachings.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I'm sorry. Did you NOT want to hear what I had to say?
I suggest you stop tuning into it.

For the record, the OP title says nothing about Christianity. It's also in the New World Order forum. All far and away from the religion forum. Low and behold, however, regardless of whether I avoid the religion forum or not, it would seem one little piggy escaped from the pen.

See what I'm getting at?

Don't invite criticism if you don't want it, and don't step out of your little bubble of mythology where people that don't believe in invisible people in the sky don't want to hear about it if you're going to get upset when people tell you they're tired of hearing and seeing it.
I walk into a forum I"m expecting to be fairly Christian Free, and ewww, what's that stinky mess I just stepped in.
Yeah.

I did not know there was a Christian only section. As the New Age Religion is tied to the New World Order, it seemed like the best place to put it. I look at the political happenings,and I see a correlation to the plans of those who support the New Age Religion which was to create global unrest, economic disaster, and destruction of Christianity.

So, now that you know this OP is about murdering millions of Christians and it was obvious from the beginning of the OP, you can make your assessment and stay away from stinky Christian issues and such. Again, you decided to go on a diatribe which I just don't understand.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Again, you decided to go on a diatribe which I just don't understand.

Actually , that was me who you last said it to .... so ... not "again".

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

Again, off topic.

" Become a Christian or Die and most like you see this as wrong "

12th post on page one .

Just pull the plug man ....... you`ve damaged yourself enough.

You are taking me completely out of context! I said that as a fallacy to the New Age argument and how in the past that was the attitude of the evil men using the Church. Please read my paragraph again in context

It seems Satan did this via the Church in the Middle Ages. Become a Christian or Die and most [likely] you see this as wrong. I could easily have said, 'they were just trying to help them evolve!" You cannot build a beautiful world on the bodies of millions of murdered souls who did not agree with your brand of spirituality. So, if it was wrong then it will be wrong in the future.

It was my point that to make such a comment is wrong, it was wrong in the middle ages and it is wrong in any religion to do so. You and I are not communicating well and for that I apologize. I would never say such a thing to anyone.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join