It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custodians of the Plan to Kill all Who Won't Evolve

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Actually the full stop between the words "ages" and "Become" indicates the beginning of a new sentence , and that sentence ends after your threat of death .

Also , you tried to edit that quote in your last post ..... adding "most likely" , instead of deleting the full stop ....... soooooo

edit on 30-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

Actually the full stop between the words "ages" and "Become" indicates the beginning of a new sentence , and that sentence ends after your threat of death .

I said that in regards to what some did via the church in the Middle ages and how it was wrong then and it is wrong now. So, since I have made that clear I don't think your argument stands. I threatened no one with death.

I put brackets because I did not want to change it without noting it. It should have been "likely" which I think I have made clear now.
edit on 30-7-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

I said that in regards to what some did via the church in the Middle ages and how it was wrong then and it is wrong now. So, since I have made that clear I don't think your argument stands. I threatened no one with death.

I put brackets because I did not want to change it without noting it. I should have been "likely" which I think I have made clear now.

Of course it stands , it`s English literature , that is a sentence . And a threat of death if I do not become a Christian.

EDIT : no , removing the full stop would have made it clear .... adding likely changed absolutely nothing .... you also added "most" BTW ... if you`re unaware of that.
edit on 30-7-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I put brackets because I did not want to change it without noting it. I should have been "likely" which I think I have made clear now.

Of course it stands , it`s English literature , that is a sentence . And a threat of death if I do not become a Christian.

Well, that is not what I mean and it was following the example of the middle ages. So, you seem to want to stick to your viewpoint regardless of my clear correction. I did not mean what you imply. I think I will go edit it and make not of the edit so as to not confuse anyone else. So, thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Well, that is not what I mean and it was following the example of the middle ages. So, you seem to want to stick to your viewpoint regardless of my clear correction. I did not mean what you imply. I think I will go edit it and make not of the edit so as to not confuse anyone else. So, thanks for that.

You do that but it`s actually quoted many times after that , and when you edit it , it will not edit the quotes - so you can`t cover your tracks like the rest of Christianity. It doesn`t fly on ATS.

I`d like to say that I don`t appreciate your threat , and you have not made any clear correction , just tried to make an excuse and remarkably failed at that too .... you`re on a roll.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You do that but it`s actually quoted many times after that , and when you edit it , it will not edit the quotes - so you can`t cover your tracks like the rest of Christianity. It doesn`t fly on ATS.

I`d like to say that I don`t appreciate your threat , and you have not made any clear correction , just tried to make an excuse and remarkably failed at that too .... you`re on a roll.

Think what you want. I gave an example of what happened long ago, and what the new agers want for the future. You want to nit pick things, and derail this over grammar rules. So, you think it's ok to murder millions of people who don't want to "evolve" with the new age theosophy and astrotheology teachers?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Think what you want. I gave an example of what happened long ago, and what the new agers want for the future. You want to nit pick things, and derail this over grammar rules. So, you think it's ok to murder millions of people who don't want to "evolve" with the new age theosophy and astrotheology teachers?

I do when those people think its alright to murder BILLIONS of people and try to say it had nothing to do with their people , then make death threats and try to cover it up with crap about grammar mistakes ......... still ..... new-agers are lets-hold-hands-and-puff-the-magic-dragon kinda people .... I can`t see them donning a flak jacket and gunning down Christians at church.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I thank you for the thread big time. Money won't be a part of Gods Kingdom.

SnF

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I thank you for the thread big time. Money won't be a part of Gods Kingdom.

SnF

Amen to that! I can't wait for the millennial kingdom myself, and know that a time of darkness we have never witnessed before will happen then the false peace. They are laying the groundwork right now. Sometimes, I ask in the spirit why I bother to post when I know how some will receive it. I come back to Ezekiel 33:7 and that if a watchman sees what is coming and does not give warning then the blood of those who participate will be on the watchman's hands, but if they are warned and go ahead then they are responsible for their own part.

There is nothing to fear in the future for those who love God. Fear is the opposite of love and if we truly walk in that perfect love then we cannot fail. Some people are very blind to the true motives behind new age teachings, just as many are blind to the plans of those they elect and believe in only to find out they are completely helpless and slaves to them in the future. That is what I hope to avoid, but see coming in the very near future. Those who won't go along might be "disappeared" for their lack of vision and ability to "evolve".

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Amen to that! I can't wait for the millennial kingdom myself, and know that a time of darkness we have never witnessed before will happen then the false peace. They are laying the groundwork right now. Sometimes, I ask in the spirit why I bother to post when I know how some will receive it. I come back to Ezekiel 33:7 and that if a watchman sees what is coming and does not give warning then the blood of those who participate will be on the watchman's hands, but if they are warned and go ahead then they are responsible for their own part.

Indeed no one can deny the darkness that is growing over the U.S. right now.
And the evidence of what you have written and try to
bring to light for people is so prevalent in politics, people can't be missing it.
They have to be ignoring it. They wonder after the true political agenda with puzzled looks
and question marks. Time, after time, after time, the people are lied to and never ever
does anything happen that makes sense to them. Because the politicians and the
rulers of this world have a different agenda then the one they promised the people.
They're fooled by a simple suit and a tie and hair cut. But they're out there ready
to vote and have their say everytime. But Christians who can see where it's all going
are nuts. It's pathetic.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Everyone can see how bad it is going around the world not just christians.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Agreed but few understand why.

Even today you hear the word sacrifice on the lips of the politician.
This video Mel Gibson does a superb job of dipicting something
that is still the same today. See how the politician does the bidding
for the elite who are there in the background.

They're the wicked and their decendents are still the elite today.

edit on 30-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Not all Christians believe in the Rapture as a matter of fact, only the ignorant ones do who won't study the bible and see how that is a very bad teaching.

The Rapture is scriptural--- in fact multiple raptures are alluded to pertaining to end times events, Seek them if you care to.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight

Not all Christians believe in the Rapture as a matter of fact, only the ignorant ones do who won't study the bible and see how that is a very bad teaching.

The Rapture is scriptural--- in fact multiple raptures are alluded to pertaining to end times events, Seek them if you care to.

I'm sorry I brought it up, but it's part of my beliefs. We can talk about the rapture on another thread if you like, or send me a pm. We might be in agreement, in some aspects, but not the secret fly away and everyone is left to face AC on their own. Again, pm me if you want.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Rubbish it was invented by John Darby in 1830 no one believed in it till he made it up.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

All religion is a vehicle for presenting a false front of promise to people. Im not sure where Aliens fit in to the bigger picture but I know there are and will be people who will worship them as Gods.
edit on 30-7-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

It's happening - you can just feel it.

Everything good is now evil - evil is now good.

We can continue to point things out - and God does win.

How people can just ignore all the world's happenings, is beyond me.

One of the prophets said when things get really bad the wise man just keeps his mouth shut. Another one said the beast will be given power to thrash the saints. Its not going to be good.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by randyvs

Everyone can see how bad it is going around the world not just christians.

That's true but not everyone has the same ideas about a solution. That's were the real problems will begin.....the final solution, solutions in conflict.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I read these people's quotes and it's always "KILL KILL KILL" I swear they are psychopathic.

How is it open minded to want to murder over a billion people?
Oh they are so enlightened? Gimme a break.

Anyone who harms someone because of their belief system, thinking that killing someone with an idea will kill that idea eventually, is 100% deluded and incorrect.

This has been proven time and time again.
This is what WW2 was about, but it was reversed theologically speaking.

Just remember, those who are not intelligent enough to convince their opposition of alternative ways, are bound to eventually rely on violence the primitive man's methodology to gain "control and compliance".

Remember how the saying goes?
Whoever freaks out and want's to kill whoever first over the argument loses it?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Why wouldn't anyone want to evolve?

The definition of 'evolve' is very simply the same as the definition for 'adapt'.

Those who are incapable of adapting, historically die, without any help or need for anyone to go stomping about with an evil plan to eliminate them.
Those who don't adapt pretty much basically kill their own selves off. It's suicide by natural selection.

If the water gets too high, and you don't adapt to swim, well, it's not the water's fault. The water has no evil sinister plan. If you don't swim, you die. You fail to adapt. It's essentially suicide.

Those who don't 'evolve' kill their own selves off without any help from anyone else.

Its not something you force either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join