It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Tour bus plunges off road near Naples killing upto 30

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Another tragic mistake that has cost huge loss of life

A coach returning from a pilgrimage hits several cars and plunges 93ft from a road near Naples.

Up to 30 people have been killed after a coach came off a flyover and plunged down a 98ft slope. Children were said to be among the passengers on the bus that crashed at Avellino in southern Italy.
The passengers were said to have been returning to Naples following a pilgrimage.
A police spokesman said: "I cannot yet confirm the number of victims, we are still pulling people from the vehicle. Our priority now is to free the wounded."

Trenta morti in Tour italiano Plunge Bus The Italian news agency ANSA quoted its photographer, Cesare Abbate, as saying he saw 30 bodies covered by sheets near the bus after the crash. Avallino Coach Crash Emergency crews at the scene of the crash

news.sky.com...
edit on 28-7-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Victims are now 38. This is a Big tragedy because there were many children, and they were returning from Castel Sant'Angelo where I've been many Times.
This morning I had a dream of a pullman accident.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I think you should have posted this news in the Thread about the Train Crash in Spain!

Mainly because on both modes of Transport there were people coming or going to a Celebration of some kind. One was Christian and this one was Catholic!

Have to wonder sometimes if there is something else occurring here!?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If you're inclined to believe in a creator who you have to pay homage to, it has to suggest this creator isn't as fond of it's creations as they are of it.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

If you're inclined to believe in a creator who you have to pay homage to, it has to suggest this creator isn't as fond of it's creations as they are of it.

You are right.... they say 'God works in mysterious ways'.... well you have to wonder if 'God' didn't like these people or was it of course the 'Devil' killing Religious People??

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Is it necessary to make these types of comments.. Your statement is burlesque and inappropriate.. the persons in the accident have passed away and you choose to jest about their pilgrimage and faith. It's in very poor taste and offensive, so perhaps we can attempt to be a bit more sensitive and respectful to those who have passed away, their pilgrimage and faith, and the family members who love them.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You are right.... they say 'God works in mysterious ways'.... well you have to wonder if 'God' didn't like these people or was it of course the 'Devil' killing Religious People??

It's neither God nor Devil... I'm more apt to believe it's a government authority; Is anyone here on ATS going to respect the victims of this accident... I'm finding the humor in the comments to be awfully out of hand: It's just not the right time and place for your opinions about faiths, when individuals are being mourned.. Please be more respectful.
edit on 29-7-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

You are right and I do have Sympathy to those Affected, I was just replying to the post!

Maybe I should said RIP in my reply.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Actually implies the dark hats running this planet, of which our leaders are minions, seem to be targetting humans and especially christians. The devil's minions attacking christians, go figure....usually done through mossad, cia and various black ops.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hmmm thought about going to Europe,
guess trains and buses are off my list for modes of transportation..
wow

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You call my commentary insensitive, but there you are trying to shoehorn this tragedy into your pet conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You call my commentary insensitive, but there you are trying to shoehorn this tragedy into your pet conspiracy theory.

I'm not shoehorning any conspiracies, I've simply stated that a gov. op. is a possibility. Not trying to be unkind with you or anything, but when I first read your comment, I was floored. This is a big deal over there right now, as the train crash was in Spain, so it was just kind of scary to read what you had written; sorry if I was a little too direct there..

Cheers mate,
edit on 29-7-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join