It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEIRD! A Pack of cats attack a woman and dog in France

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I have never heard of such a thing...A woman and her poodle were attacked and injured by feral house cats....

Also we need a forum that comes under the title of "WEIRD"!

The 31-year-old woman sustained several injuries on her legs and arms, including a nicked artery. She was taken to a local hospital for treatment, while her pet poodle, which was also wounded in the cat attack, was separately transported to a veterinarian clinic.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I had the perfect comment but it violates T&C so bad that they would surely ban me...

Cats are evil. I have one (not my choice... his) and he scares the bejeezus out of me at times...

We foster for a boxer rescue, one tried to eat my cat, had the cat in his mouth and got owned anyway. The dog was bleeding... the cat was a little slobbery...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
maybe the cats think the podle treaten their teritory...if that continue with other people wo walk in that area too, i think this is a serious case..and police must shoot this cats to the death..
*i dont mean cruel..but something must be take care..

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Is there anything on this site that doesn't fall in that category?

Not to mention a few members.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Cats... don't trust em.

You know all those dead animals "presents" they bring us?

They aren't gifts...

They are WARNINGS...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by playernumber13
reply to post by 727Sky

Is there anything on this site that doesn't fall in that category?

Not to mention a few members.

Hey now...

I resemble that remark...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Cats, the REAL aliens...

Domestic house cats, it seems, may be alien sentinels—sent to spy on us and report their findings back to the mother ship. Or, as some theorists have put it, they’re like alien camcorders tracking our every move.

Are Cats Spies Sent by Aliens?

How to Tell If Your Cat Is from Outer Space:

If you suspect that your cat may be from another planet, ask yourself these questions:

- Do you sometimes wake in the night to find your cat fighting with extraterrestrial beings from another dimension that no one but the cat can see?

- Does your cat often simulate life in an anti-gravity environment by rolling on his back to look at you upside down, or stretch into peculiar ballet positions in your arms? Does your cat pretzel into strange sleeping postures that suggest she has undergone extensive astronaut training?

- Does your cat try to communicate with extraterrestrials by meowing at the TV, sitting on short-wave radios, lying on the computer monitor, or in any way attempting to serve as an antenna for a piece of consumer electronics?

- Does your cat stare at walls for hours as if receiving radio messages from the mothership through the plasterboard?

- Does your cat meticulously push the sand around in her litterbox so that it looks crater-pocked like the lunar surface?

- Does your cat's style of communicating with your computer seem more advanced than your own? For instance, does the cat sit on the monitor and look at it upside-down, or lay on the keyboard until the computer won't stop beeping?

- Does your cat seem more intelligent than you are sometimes -- and superior to you as well?

barb.velvet.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Totally agree... my cat is most definitely an alien...

I wrote a thread about him back in April, he is an insane little mess...

The Flatulent Bandercat

I love the little guy, but in a Helsinki Syndrome kind of way...

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
We all know how the movies foretell us of future events, right? And we know that disney is an evil conglomerate of secret world powers controlling the peons via subliminal devices?

Well get a load of this!

We must infiltrate and decipher their methods of communication, they're obviously on the move. First it's old women and poodles... the next thing, presidents and prime ministers. Before you know it, dear god, it will be the end of us all.

Death by purttytat.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Death by purttytat.

.......... And with that, I can giggle on up to my bedroom and call it a night. : )

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Our outside male cat attacked a Buck that was in the yard. He was stuck to his head between the antlers. The buck shook wildly and he flew off but got right back in his face again. The buck shook him off again and ran aside, this happened right in front of the does. My wife and daughter were watching also
how humiliated he must have felt, I wonder what the does were thinking about him.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
My dad always hated cats. Turns out he was attacked by a bunch of feral house cats that lived in a barn on his parents land when he was little. It does happen.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

This is bizarre. Totally not the style of cats. They don't attack unless they are hunting or threatened to death. Maybe they were rabid?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I could see a pack of feral cats, that have been breeding feral for many generations, creating a pride type pack similar to lions. They were probably starving and decided to go for bigger game.

Scary situation though, there really isnt much you should do against a pack of feral cats. They are just as vicious as a big cat if they wanna be, and fast too...

i think im going to have nightmares tonight

Gonna have to re-word my genie wish as well, i could suffer the same fate if i dont.

DC

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yes I agree, either these cats are rabid or starving. Usually feral cats will run away when they see people. This is not common behavior for them at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Old bankers that Karma finally caught up with.

I've seen domesticated cats sitting together under a street light once but never something like this. At one time, through family moves etc we had 5 cats for a short while and never felt threatened whatsoever. Animals respond to how you treat them. Remember the French eat snails and frogs legs so perhaps the cats felt threatened.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Our outside male cat attacked a Buck that was in the yard. He was stuck to his head between the antlers. The buck shook wildly and he flew off but got right back in his face again. The buck shook him off again and ran aside, this happened right in front of the does. My wife and daughter were watching also
how humiliated he must have felt, I wonder what the does were thinking about him.

Cats are pretty brave, and will attack animals larger than them

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
Old bankers that Karma finally caught up with.

I've seen domesticated cats sitting together under a street light once but never something like this. At one time, through family moves etc we had 5 cats for a short while and never felt threatened whatsoever. Animals respond to how you treat them. Remember the French eat snails and frogs legs so perhaps the cats felt threatened.

Wow I would have never thought of the Snails and Frogs making a security PAC with the cats for mutual protection....Can't wait for the next headline People attacked by vicious Snails...Many slimed, sticky. and upset...as they tried to run away frogs and cats were in pursuit!! Upon further investigation no Snails were damaged or eaten during the attack.....Investigators are still looking for the frogs and cats that were in pursuit.... Yikes!

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
As a rule, cats of any size, house cats, or tigers, can take down, and kill most anything up to 3 times their own weight.
Doing so isn't typical, but, as an example, Tigers have been known to attack and take down an elephant.
House cats have this same ability of weight to threat/prey ratio.

It's pretty fascinating cats don't consistently exploit this where instead they most often go after game easier and smaller.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

not to mention how high they can jump

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join