It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mississippi Police Want To Arrest The Satanists Who Turn Dead People Gay

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
///////////////States Congrees of Mississippi Bill No.6'-under-6969////////////////////

The people of the state of Mississippi, do hereby make unlawful any and all gay incantations
and or conjurings where by the purpose of such are found to turn the dead gay. Furthermore
the people also recommend a no tolerence posture by all state and local employees towards
teabagging.

Honorable Judge Rob Zombie

edit on 26-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

i heard they just introduced a new 'three strikes and you're out-ed' policy!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by beezzer

Gayback's a bitch?

On my life Beezer, I'm so close to going to the pound and pulling a female dog out of there.
I'm ontf right now !

jeeze, you earned your name with this one dude!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Okay, um, you might be going a little bit too much TMI and overboard there.
I recognize we're all having some fun with this, well, most of us, but, erm, it can be taken too far, and even get a little creepy.
Step away from the creepy please.
One post in a row is also safer than 3.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Good, stop them now. Because I don't want to go around wearing a butt chastity plate when the dead arise during the zombie apocalypse. I can picture it now, instead of zombies muttering "Braaaainnnsss", they'll be muttering, "Buuuutttssss".

(But seriously though, even though I'm not against homosexuals in any way, I still think screwing around with someones grave is just disrespectful and actually hurts the cause more then anything.)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Two gay zombies walk into a bar...

one orders a cock-tail and the other a-pocket-of-lips!

What the hell is a dead gay person anyways?

john?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

There you go. Steve the Gay Tornado

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeBears

I actually think its ridiculously IMMATURE as HELL. How old are these people? Twelve?

Regardless of religion or politic, Deliberatley Disrespecting the Dead is just BAD MANNERS, PERIOD. it's offensive to the families And community and it shows a real disrespect for ALL LIFE actually. I don't care What ones beliefs are, something's Should just be respected.

I feel the same way about depictions of religion that are Deliberatley distasteful when done Not to Critique a belief system but to demonize the followers of, is elitist and downright snobbery. And I say that as one who Critiques religion all the time. Debating beliefs, condemning rituals that are Harmful to humans is one thing, if it's done with respect meaning the motive is to critique real harms done.

It's Quite another to cherry pick beliefs and images etc and debase then as a means of attacking entire communities, cultures and people's out of some form of Imperialist Supremacy garbage Regardless of WHO does it.

For Example, I read several Athiest sites, ex-religious or apostate sites, AND religious sites, I can see all sides on many issues. On some I agree on others I do not. I can also tell when there is jokingly criticisms that aren't meant to castigate entire segments of people into a Witchhunts type of mob mentality or lynch mob type of thing. But it's quite another to start seeing things like sexual debase images of Jesus on a cross for example, and Here is why.

Whether one Believes in Jesus or not is not the issue, the fact is, whether he was real or not, there WERE THOUSANDS CRUCIFIED including Children who were Innocent and to Mock that fact is in no way funny or comical. Same goes for mocking the Witch hunts,

NEITHER ARE FUNNY.

Real people were brutally murdered and who,e lives lived in horrific suffering, so to make light of and to mock and jest, shows a Total disregard not only for those Victims but for ALL VICTIMS of human right abuses. There is a LOT of things I detest about Religions, a LOT, and I've suffered under Religion. I've suffered under the doctrines Very similar to Fundies like Westboro, and I become livid Everytine I hear Fundie doctrine. I don't support them whatsoever,

HOWEVER,

I would Never turn and disgrace a member of that congregation as some form of protest or revenge, That isn't any better than what THEY do. It's the SAME MENTALITY, and it's pathetic. Not only that it does Nothing to help those harmed by Fundie religions OR those harmed by Yes, Pagan and Satanic Cults that are into those blood rituals...they Do exist. The Attitudes that Drive Them both are Supremacist, Hateful and Fascist. They are TWINS. It may seem like comical fun,

But I think it treads on some deceptive hideous ground that can turn vicious mob lynching if not nipped in bud. And Not for Justice mind you, that I could understand a little, oh no, These types of acting out is just One Despotic group wanting to take the place of Another despotic group.

And the Worst thing, is that it harms REAL CHANGE that is Needed because it OFFENDS rather than HIGHLIGHTS what truly is the harm etc. all these types of petty immature actions will do is feed into the Fundies justifications,

And then Guess who DOES get harmed by?

Innocent people caught in the middle.

I don't find this to be funny, cute or amusing. Lock them BOTH up, as neither has shown they can act with civility and they damn sure don't act like Mature thinking ADULTS, more like a bunch of entitled bratty kids. pathetic.

Maybe BOTH groups should be forced to clean up Cementary grounds until they can Learn some RESPECT for the Ancestors of Many People whom they seem to think its ok to trample on and disgrace. We're talking the Dead here, loved relatives of many...they deserve more Respect than that.

:

edit on 27-7-2013 by ThreeBears because: Typos

jesus bigbear, take a chill pill! ever consider an eternal gaying?
takes the edge right off, according to zaphod!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley
Aint no satanist gunna turn ma dead granny into no gay zombie.

HOT DAAAYAMN!!

dammit cj! you picked it up wrong again!

a gay satanist was asking if he could turn your dead zombie into a granny!
it's a new tv make-over show and they promise the new look will take 52 years off
your dead zombie!

and you'd want to pay better attention next time dude.
mis-understandings like that can lead to awful confusion.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by playernumber13

These people do not represent Christians, please, I have never in my life heard anyone talking like them, and now they have come to represent the Christian faith?
hardly.

So it looks like they are doing a good job of poisoning minds, not that they need to.

They are not stupid they know exactly what they are doing.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Eternal gaying can you explain what that means please?

jeeze, you wanna get with the whole gay zombie program monkeyboy!

from the OP;

Fred Phelps Jr. Westboro has yet to officially comment on the eternal gaying of its leader’s dead mom

i believe fred later confirmed that everyone present had a blast and
the eternal gaying went down a treat!

it was so successful, they are thinking of running a regular eternal gaying friday night
almost live gig, perhaps on a fortnightly basis, but it all depends on the attendance
levels of leader's dead moms.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

What is bothering me the most Druscilla, is they are aspiring adopt-a-highway participants, isn't that the hidden message?

They get us arguing about pinking, when the meat of the story is adopting a highway,

See the message here,

The HIGHWAY to HELL.

mawhahahahahaha

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Well I remember that, I guess there are others, lol

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Wow, out of everyone in this thread you only pick my response to reply to. I feel so special.

i resent that. i replied to loads of other zombies as well!
and doh, of course you feel special! you are just after an eternal gaying after all.
how else did you expect to feel?

Does that mean you want to hold hands now?

did they fall off again? damn! i'll get some stronger rags to better connect
those babies to you for next time. i am sure you will manage without for the
week but if you have any trouble, on the loo for instance, let me know and
i will send leader's dead mom around to wipe the slate clean!

up, up and awaaaay!

edit on 27-7-2013 by TopsyTurvyOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Could the spell be reversed to make dead gay people straight?If so there's still hope for Liberaci,Rock Hudson,Freddie Mercury and so on!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

No wonder people are turning away from religion with followers like you..

ah, my job is done then!

what are doing with cat, is what i want to know?

boymonkey see, cat do?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Dude...... Put the jesus juice down, get up, walk out your front door and get some air. You are making no sense whatsoever.

i have no front door, only a side shed out the back!

don't blame me if you are new to the eternal gaying game. i will admit that it takes
a while to cotton on to all the rules and restrictions, but don't blame me for you
forgetting your funny face.

anyway, rag on the OP. he brought the whole practice of eternal gaying to the party.
read the opening invitation.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
As far as I can tell, the only thing they may be guilty of (aside from being as ridiculous as the WBC), which may require police involvement, is desecration of a grave site, which could be construed as a form of vandalism as well.

A better alternative for these folks, in my opinion, would have been to go to the public land adjacent to the WBC and perform rituals there (essentially a 'tit for tat' for the activities of the WBC, performing satanic rituals next to the place these people hold their 'worship' services), rather than at someone's grave.

Just like the activities of the WBC, what these people did was disgraceful at best, and shows that they are no better than the WBC at all.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Well, in fairness, I don't think you are going to find more than a handful of folks in the "I Love Satanists" camp. But when you have a group like WBC....it is more about which tastes less bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join