It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inner Flow To The River Of Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Freedom & Choice

I will be sharing with you and hopefully leave you with some new knowledge. Some of you may stick around others may say “Just another nut job” and leave. The choice is entirely you up to you !!
Those that stick around and read on I welcome you and those that choose to leave I welcome you and thank you for even sticking around this long. I will guide your through a number of lessons and some experiences you will experience will be different to mine. Your path is different to mine and other peoples path is different to your path. So please be mindful of others and respect each other during the learning process.

A little about me

I am currently 21 I live in the sunshine country of Australia and loving it here, I am currently working on my soul development sense the age of 14 – 15 and my first experience was at the age of 10. I have a wonderful family and they are unique in their own way just as anyones family is. I was told to start to teach but I am not going to be the old mean teacher scolding you or even be a teacher. I will be more of a guide to you if you choose to use some of the tools I give you and the rest will be up to you as a man once said -

I can only show you door, you are the one that has to open it and walk through it !!

So.... let's begin !
Also please forgive my grammar as English is my second language and I am not that well versed in it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Perception Of Time, Deja Vu, Lucid Dreaming & Time Travel

First and out most I want you to throw out anything you have been taught about time and Deja Vu !
Just picture like you are picking up that knowledge and throwing it at the wall and watching it hit the wall. After which it then slides down into a rubbish bin that is resting against the wall.

What we know and are told about Deja Vu is widely known around the world by now -

Déjà vu has been firmly associated with temporal-lobe epilepsy. Reportedly, déjà vu can occur just prior to a temporal-lobe seizure. People suffering a seizure of this kind can experience déjà vu during the actual seizure activity or in the moments between convulsions.

It is easier to write it off and not study it's real origins and potentials, my first experience with Deja Vu was at age of 10 and I wrote it off as crazy. However, the more I experienced it the more I began to understand and search for the answer.

Knowledge is power

Do not toss something to the loony bin until you research the possibilities.
I am going to share one of the capabilities of where my research led me to I do not get 100% accuracy but I am developing in that direction. I hope that with the tools I give you will help you turn around your understanding in the right direction.

In 2012 in January through Lucid Dreaming, Obe or whatever other label suits you that there would be an Earthquake in Australia and that Melbourn would be on the receiving end. So I decided to document it and informed a friend through a social media site which saves conversational logs.

Conversational stamp is dated for January 21st 2012 and the original earthquake occurred on June 19th or June 21st 2012. Articles are all over the place but that is not the point.

Melbourne Earthquake

My magnitude and casualties were off by 1 but the location was spot on Melbourne was on the receiving end. I am glad no one got hurt and that the magnitude was lower then I originally thought. It is not at 100% accuracy with power and casualties and I admit I do not have full control over interpretations yet. However, firstly before anyone jumps the train I have to say this -

I am not God
I am not a Prophet
I am not a Psychic
I am not Gifted

Even though some people called me psychic I do not like that term and at times it pisses me off.
Also:
No! I am not the only one capable of this.
Yes ! Everyone can do it once a person becomes more in tune with the what I would call kind of like The Jedi Force and with their naturally born abilities.

This is also why I want you to firstly get rid off the standardised label about Deja Vu and the concept of time you have came to grasp. Everyone experiences Deja Vu some once in their life and others several times in their life. You can call it whatever, you want act of God, a seizure, universal mind consciousness it does not really matter. The share fact is that it is there for a reason and almost acts as a wake up call. Yet.. sadly most of you ignore it and write it off as a silly thing to consider real.

As it is said -

If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything

Now... if you are still around I want you to go watch a couple movies and grasp some concepts.

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi – Where Yoda is teaching Luke
Circle of Iron – The lessons taught by the blind monk
The Matrix – Morpheus Teaching Neo on what is real, believing in one's self. The child with no spoon etc.
Men who stare at goats – which is basically Star Wars with a more comedy based twist still contains some good points.

Watch the movies and grasp some concepts they will make it easier for you to understand. Surprisingly I am amazed that Hollywood even allowed these movies to be out.... Even though they did pump some of their agendas into them as well which would explain why they are out. But... there is much truth in them.

Dreams + Time Travel + Deja Vu = Connection

We do not remember most of our dreams for specific reasons that could be a number of many reasons.

1.You are made to forget.

2.You are not meant to remember the events/knowledge that was shared with you until a specific time/experience in your life. So naturally your brain blocks off all the memory until the event occurs or right before it does. This is usually when Deja Vu is triggered and you face a total memory recall.

3.You boys and girls got neurolized.

Yes ! The Nuerolizer is not a myth and it is right there when you wake up just waiting to burn your short term memory with the bright white light. Most of your dreams resonate with you around 5% residual memory stored. With practice you should be able to recall at least a good 50% - 70% you can not recall a full 100% as there are unknown factors that act upon that which you are allowed to know. Those are for your safety, protection and theirs.....

Practice makes it perfect

The more you practice the easier it will become and this is a nice technique I have used for several years now that have helped me have better recall.

Things you will need

1 Pencil or 1 Pen with a cap on. I prefer a pen as you have less chance to stab your self when reaching for it when you just wake up.

1 note book or a sketch pad.

1 sleeping mask or a soft tshirt you can wrap around your eyes so no light can come in when you wake up.

Steps Before Sleep

1.Before sleep sit down comfortably on your bed and listen to some relaxing music. Music can do wonders before a good night rest.

2.After you finish listening to your music close your eyes, relax, clear your mind and take some relaxing deep breaths.So basically kind of like a miniature meditation that will help you relax and clear your mind of all the built up emotions you had during the day.

3. Once the small meditation is finished put the sleeping mask on or tie a t-shirt over your eyes and head off to sleep. Do not worry about if you will remember or with the intent to remember just ease into relaxing sleep.

4. When you experience your dream and finally wake up do not take the sleeping mask or untie the t-shirt as we are trying to avoid the sunlight from hitting our eyes.

5. Before reaching for the pen sit up in a comfortable position take 10-20 deep relaxing breaths and then take out the pen and note pad or sketch pad.

6. With your sleeping mask or t-shirt on write anything you can remember, it will be messy as you are basically writing blind. However, try to space out the words and it is not important if it is messy. What is important is that we are trying to get your brain to recall better and tricking it into still thinking you are a sleep.

7. Take off the t-shirt or mask finalise and tidy up your writing. Then have a nice shower and a tasty breakfast.

So.. over time you will be able to recall more and more, do not get frustrated some nights you will be aware that you had a dream but you will not remember them. Those are the specific dreams the ones that are blocked/locked away for a reason. Do not get angry about it or frustrated even I get those after several years of practice. Be understanding and thankful for that which is bestowed upon you.

Also experiment with the technique each person is different and there might be additional things that you could add to it. My way is not the only way, you must do things your way and be yourself.

I actually like this song -

We are not trying to force a connection between the physical you and your subconscious. What we want to do is to make the connection flow and be established as naturally as possible. However, you must first find balance in your life and your true will never give up the japanese have a great saying -

Even if you fall 7 times, you must get up 8 times

So.. do not give up, learn from your mistakes, keep at it and find what works for you. The ultimate aim of this is to get you more in resonance with your subconscious and to discover the reason for you being here. With patience things become transparent and obvious that leads us to further understanding ourself and our reason for being here.

link   
Way one should live & life in every breath = Bushido

Life can be stressful and challenging but one can not let themselves be beaten down by life. The darker side of life will consume you and pit you out into the chaotic void. One should view life as the ultimate lesson and transpire/drink from it's infinite pool of wisdom.

During my time so far here I have experienced many things and at times was greatly effected by them. However, it turned around with some a single cup of tea that even a single cup of tea contains 3 beautiful things. 1 before drinking the tea you enjoy its warmth on your hands. 2 you then smell the beautiful aroma/essence of the tea. 3 you then replenish yourself with the delicious taste. Who knew that a single cup of tea had 3 things that you could learn from it. Is it not just meant to be a mere cup of tea ?

Life can teach us many things in many ways some good and some bad. Yet.. the fact remains you should not let it effect you instead you should learn from it and draw from its knowledge. In my life I experienced and learned many things -

What it is to be poor and to not take things for granted.
The value of life and how the time you have is limited with those around you so instead of fighting you should create lasting memories.
What it is to live with a disability and what it is to live without one.
A government that cares for its people and a government that does not.
What people are capable of when the times are hard.
What people can become when they have overabundance
& many more lessons.

There is life in every breath and in every moment a lesson to be learned, I guess it is kind of like Bushido. Yet at the same time it is a hard choice for many to make and instead easier to ignore. Whenever, I experience something bad I do not let it down instead evaluate Why it happened ? What is the reason for it ? & The lesson within it that is for me to learn ?

Sure it is easy to say I over evaluate things but without thinking and evaluating we would not be us. We would be like mindless zombies going through life without questioning or even wondering What if ?

Everyday brings a new lesson which is why at end of each day you should see what you have learned and intake the knowledge. Then every new day start with a new page in the Book Of Your Life and learn something new to fill the new page. Do not get stuck in the same cycle and filling the page with the same old stuff. Learn new things in every moment you have and with every breath you take. That is what Bushido should be not “The Way Of The Warrior” instead it should be “The Way Of Life”.

Bruce Lee once said -

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

Over a certain time one begins to see the balance in life when one lets go of things that keep them down anger, fear, hate, doubt, greed and many other things that act as anchors in our life. I know it is easy to say surely this is all love/peace/new age hippy crap but let me ask you a question.

If in a dream you were guided to give your last $1000 to someone you know because they are going through a hard financial time. How many of you would actually do it ? How many of you would sacrifice lets say 2 weeks worth of pay and 2 weeks on living off bread and water to help someones life ? Many people would say they would just to make themselves feel better but how many would do it selflessly and not asking for the money to be returned. This is where you are tested.

Sure the evil choice is easier and more seductive that is why you are more like to make that choice, yet when one chooses the considered crazy good choice everything in life all of a sudden begins to flow and abundant. This can also apply to the whole theory of having a little angel on one shoulder and a little devil on the other. However, why not have 2 angels on both shoulders and ask the little devil to move out ?

Sure I may seem arrogant and still as a child, but I believe that it is the choices we make that truly defy who we really are. Until we are faced with those choices and look at ourselves in the mirror we will never truly realise out true potential.

We should strive to better other people's life no matter how small of an act it may be and to better ourselves to find our self but without any hidden agendas. Because only when there is no agenda only then will you Know Thy Self.

Live life as an infinite lesson river to drink the knowledge from, without an agenda and with the will to be the helping hand if needed be.

There are many paths one may walk and in many different shoes but the question is -

Are you willing to wear the shoes ?

link   
Intuition, The Force and Meditation

Everyone has experienced intuition and it comes in many forms for example sudden bursts of inspiration, a good omen, that yurika moment, feeling like good things will happen today and many many more. Intuition is like a universal flow if we consider everything to be energy you could almost refer to it as The Jedi Force . I think it would be better for Yoda to explain -

When you are in balance then it flows like stream, almost as if it amplifies, but you must also must trust in it. For when your inner flow is equal to that of the outer you must trust both as one when you are guided. Guidance can not be taken part in without trust and trust is key to see the direction clearly without the fog or sandstorm clouding the path.

One must practice stillness of mind and spirit also known as zen state. Meditation can be a useful tool however, you must let go of any misconception you might have heard and build your own understanding of it. Through out time I seen meditation get a bad wrap like being a devils tool just because an individual traveled to lower based realm through meditation does not make it so. It is not because of meditation, it is because of the persons intent and inexperience that they are easily led down the wrong path or a dark alleyway where bad entities waiting to pounce on you.

Meditation should also not be seen as a religious practice but more of as a way for you to relax, clear your mind, get rid of any nasty emotions you picked up during the day and most importantly to find balance. That is the true role of meditation to better one's own nature and self in order to find peace, guidance, purpose, stillness and to become shapeless.

Dalai Lama once said -

If every 8 year old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation

So.. I will share with you a meditation I was given through meditation which you can do when you wake up or before sleep...

Then I will share with you a simpler one that you can do just for 5 minutes during the day if you are having a stressful moment.

Morning & Night Meditation

Sit in any position you will find comfortable, every person has a unique position which lets them be as relaxed as possible. Now put the fingertips of both of your hands against each other do it gently do not apply to much pressure we are trying to get you to relax. When you close your eyes try to picture a place, it should be a place where you would find it relaxing and have good memories of. It can be a garden, a room, a beach or any location that suits you.

Begin to breath slowly in and out without straining yourself of breath. Again do it your way you don't have to focus just on one way. When you breath in picture 3 light points on your body, 1 your belly, 2 centre of your chest, 3 between your eye brows. Every time you breath picture as if the light that is shining from the 3 points. So on every breath in they get dimmer and shine inwards and on every breath out they shine brighter outwards. Keep breathing do not freak out if you enter deep state this is where your mind freaks out – it is usually when you are breathing but you are in a deep state where your mind senses that you are not.

Try not to freak out I have fallen off chairs before hahaha and then realised how silly I was to let my mind trick me like that...

Eventually with enough practice the light will no longer get dimmer or brighter but become at a stable. This is when your inner and outer are in balance and you can then begin to illuminate your body. When you reach the stability then begin to picture the 3 points growing in diameter becoming bigger. Keep practicing until all points become stable and no longer become dimmer or brighter, once they are big enough you will see your body as just light. Immerse yourself in that light let go of all worries, anger, fear, doubt and simply just be in the moment of inner peace, stillness and guidance.

With patience and practice you will get to a stage of outmost stillness even during your waking moment. You will feel more guidance, peaceful, balanced and in control this is where you will feel more in tune with things around you and have an easier flow of guidance. However, you will also be more open to tests and you will need to use your newly found knowledge to pass them.

5 minutes a day

Relax place your hands on your legs in a comfortable position close your eyes and breath. Clear your mind and wash the worries away. Move your hands from your legs to your chest without touching your body slightly above your body. Every time you breath in bring up your hands to your chest at the same pace as your breath. When you breath out bring your hands down to your legs and repeat. Let all the emotions go from you to the earth and let the earth wash them away.

It's a quick and easy meditation.

Through meditation and other things you will begin to experience things that will make you question things. You should always question - What is real ?
You may experience, obe, contact both guide & outer source contact. Do not worry about how or cloud your mind with worry. Let it flow do not force the current go with the current and the flow.

Remember my way is not the only way find your way and do what feels right to you.
I hope some of my information helped you and was enjoyable to read, I hope what I was told was not pointless to share and some of you will try to find inner peace.

Thank you for reading staying around and I wish you all the best on your journey. There is much yet for you to discover and experience.

Let life take you where you are meant to be.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This is one of the most wonderful threads, and thank you so much for you effort. Will read it again tomorrow morning, and pick up again on the dream part. I found you didn't even have to write it down, but cast your mind back through it, before opening your eyes. And that in time your dreams were more vivid and you seemed to know that you would wake up soon.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
with all respect for your thoughtful formulated OP
but i m horrified by your advises MA

...you are telling souls to let down every healthy guard, and connect directly with inner earth sun / black sun

*shaking head*

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

...you are telling souls to let down every healthy guard, and connect directly with inner earth sun / black sun

*shaking head*

Hm.. strange I never mentioned inner earth sun/ black sun. I tend to avoid inner earth bad mojo in those places man.

Bit odd that you would think that I was asking people to do that

But to each their own understanding I guess...

Still no idea where you got inner earth sun/black sun from
*scratching head*
edit on 26-7-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

*shaking head*

Hm.. strange I never mentioned inner earth sun/ black sun. I tend to avoid inner earth bad mojo in those places man.

*scratching head*

dont take it as offense MA - i ve no intention to -

...but you are still young... and therefore perhaps have a naive vieuw on the spiritual world
That world has Things roaming inthere, who will devour every soul
who are strong like abraham battle tanks
...and the soul is absolute No Match for those

these have their HQ in earth
compare the red sun on top of all egyptian deities
or the red gem on top of the head of vedic Nagas / snakes

...if, as you propose,
a soul is lowering every single Defense,
these will come and collect you - untill your last hair
by first luring you with some interesting ' feelings '

- i wont interfere with your thread ; thanks for letting me spill my heart *grin*
its not a joke to Gamble with ones own Soul

regards,

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I understand that you are implying that meditation and astral travel puts one in danger. Meditation is the way back home. Its what the scriptures mean, under the hood. When you turn them outer, real, then the inner struggles to overcome your base animal instincts and attain higher mind, become struggles with real people. When the metaphor, that was never written with the intention of entrapping people in a religion, becomes a real story, then God, who is infinite consciousness and Spirit and only Good and only Love, goes from being with you every step of the way as you overcome your negativity (yay though I walk through the dark valley You are always with me, with your rod and staff to protect me), who wants the transformation of all souls, to a terrible Smiter, a murderer of those with blemish, from disobedient teens to the egyptian armies pursuing Moses and his followers.

Those who are following the wrong paths in spirituality believe that God is dualistic, and yet Consciousness only increases and grows into larger ponds of itself, when the lower base animal is refined to Love and Service to Others or Goodness/Kindness. When one goes with the body suit AI and reactions, they shrink their consciousness. That Consciousness is WHAT GOD IS. Therefore, God is not found in AI or reduction of the Divine Essence, but in the Growth of it. God is not duality, God is only One Thing=Goodness. And we're in testing grounds to grow our goodness.

Genesis 32 30: You meet God in the city of your pineal.

And that is what TPTB want, they lay seige to souls, and want us to believe that Love murders when the murderer is the anti christ, devil, or beast, the brutal animal instinct of the power hungry.

Meditation is what Baptism means, and all that comes with it. It raises frequency. For a soul that is seeking to subdue their body suit impulses and overcome, anger, reaction, to be kind and grow up in this school, they're protected!

Nor do they go to lower realms, for that is not a frequency match, they are taught many things at night.

Nor can lower realms touch them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is nothing in this universe that should cause fear to a soul seeking to grow their love and peace and meditate.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

*shaking head*

*scratching head*

dont take it as offense MA - i ve no intention to -

...but you are still young... and therefore perhaps have a naive vieuw on the spiritual world
That world has Things roaming inthere, who will devour every soul
who are strong like abraham battle tanks
...and the soul is absolute No Match for those

these have their HQ in earth
compare the red sun on top of all egyptian deities
or the red gem on top of the head of vedic Nagas / snakes

...if, as you propose,
a soul is lowering every single Defense,
these will come and collect you - untill your last hair
by first luring you with some interesting ' feelings '

- i wont interfere with your thread ; thanks for letting me spill my heart *grin*
its not a joke to Gamble with ones own Soul

regards,

Nothing can harm you when you choose to control yourself and do not feel fear whatever stupid things you experience. If you look for scary things and feel small then you might find things that scare you and make you feel small. If you behave like a soul giant that is as large as a 3D reality and shines light all around and laughing at the foolishness of fallen souls who try to scare/annoy you then they will leave and if you go all the way then there are no fallen souls there, since they are not allowed to disturb you. The only thing I get from the other side is bliss and comfort when I am sad.

Thanks Op for the thread. And Unity as always thank you for being.

edit on 26-7-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Thank you for stopping by good sir and commenting

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

There is nothing in this universe that should cause fear to a soul seeking to grow their love and peace and meditate.

Some people can go thru an amygdala fear overload to get almost instant connection and rapid change instead of slowly raising frequency but if I understand correctly there need to be an extreme need on both sides. But if you do meditate or listen to chakra sound with normal common sense this would be very unusual that it would happen. It is not a comfortable thing to experiance but the result is very freeing since real fear is no longer part of your being.
edit on 26-7-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I have a question about the amygdala. This area, is in front of your ears, sort of slight buldge before the soft spot in your temples, and they're psi toggle spots. That word I got from reading or listening to Ingo Swann who spoke of many toggle spots in the human body, in our brains, heart and abdomen, that the scientists knew about. That humans are incredible sensing machines, and that we can intend, to turn or flick those switches on even if some have let them atrophy, or perhaps over generations in their families, or even soul wise. Some souls may be on sqare D, but others came in after mastering up to square P say, so that we're not all with the same soul abilities or gifts, but all are capable.

But for me its mainly about experiences, and then occasionally someone comes along like a pre agreed upon stepping stone in my life and nudges me and a whole knew direction or more full bodied info and contact, guidance comes in. So again, its the experiences that bring me along my path.

I didn't get fear from that area. I have read its related to anxiety or flight and fight responses and this surprised me.

The actual experience was prolongued contact, that started with Mr. Et, one that I loved and called a hero, telling me that I would be in a meeting that night. Then some kind of tests regarding my selflessness regarding them, wishing happiness for everyone. For that was pulled aboard a craft, and yet, it could have been remote sensing or astral. Then after passing woke up on the hallway that was open to a huge drop maybe a thousand stories on a (it came to me it was an intergalactic space station, milky way and andromeda for sure), viewing the sun, which was huge, and the balcony was wide open as if no side there. Then inside there were floors and areas for activities and everyone was happy. It was as if they were really doing interesting and important helpful work, that brought them joy and enhanced skills and they were very happy with each other, loved each other, and was in shock from it. They greeted me by name and said welcome back and I went "cancel cancel ego, cancel cancel ego, cancel cancel ego" over and over again until I opened my eyes and was seated between him, and a tall blond woman, in a lounge that turned into a computer lab, that turned into a medical lab, ie checkups. And he told me that he almost regretted showing me this. and then she said it was time I knew.

So I woke up in bed, and shook the whole thing off as crazy beyond and went downstairs and made coffee and somehow in a while with that coffee or another, was outside, and then got this "Don't go in yet, we haven't greeted you yet!" and this red light covered craft appeared out of nowhere, (we'd seen this alot and my son called me out for a similiar one chased by black chopper). It went directly overhead over the roof at about 200 feet maybe, not very high.

Anyway, that night, I guess was in a meeting with them after all. For I felt light/subtle, but well defined hands, slip something akin to headphones over the Toggle spots (amygdala) and everything started vibrating fast so light and so rapid right on those spots and I blanked out.

But I don't get to remember the meeting.

So I never had fear, it facilitated the meeting, or leaving my body???? Maybe?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You might understand it more than me about the amagydala. My story start with a need inside to feel better since this place have been from my point of view bad for me. I made my body feel extreme fear and that level of fear probably made my unconscious use any tool available to get release. A couple of hours later a man came that had a view of what is that do not 100% fit in with other people views of reality and gave me information about what was going to happen to me that, I did not believe but turned out to happen (the moment of total clarity).

I am happy for my lovely little "crazy" helper who came to make sure I was ok and that I got the information needed to know that the changes I have gone thru where normal. I only have gotten one answer once on the internal speakers and that was over 2 years ago but I can be guided to see synchronicity around me.

Gnarls Barkley said it best.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Actually don't know anything about these centers of toggle spots. Read an excercise where you picture feathers tickling them. The experience was akin to having headphones very light ones, placed just in front of my ears, and everything vibrated.

But it didn't involve any fear at all.

So I've been trying to gather up info on this area.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
Gnarls Barkley said it best.

OMG! That's my theme song hahaha
Darryl Forests
Crazy and definetly NOT in control!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Dream recall. I find that the dreams I'm interrupted in are the ones I remember.
I don't write them down too often; Instead I just think about them after I wake up.
Also I don't know about the sunlight hitting your eyes part, it never seems to affect me.
I used to sleep with the lights on when I was a kid.

Anyway. I've tapped into my conscience mind while sleeping many times.
I've found something, that I call a demon spider. It used to mess up my dreams sometimes.
It seemed to appear on the ceiling at the end of an imaginary line extended out of the center of my forehead. Then It would try to dangle down towards me.
So I figured out, if I turned my head slightly it didn't seem to affect me.

Another set of characters I found were three kids (about my age), who would mess up my dreams.
Eventually I got fed up with them. So when I saw them as I walked into a bar in one of my dreams.
I rushed them and killed their leader. Then saw the Grim Reaper take him away.

Then I've had some times when my dreams were dramatically altered.
(They had a distinct feeling of being controlled.)
With voices singing/speaking over the dream. Some of them were pleasant; some were disagreeable.

Now, I've got a larger set of characters bothering me. They seem low-class criminal types.
Three of them have the ability to disguise themselves as other dream characters.
So now the problem is figuring out the difference between the hostile dream characters and the passive dream characters.
edit on 27-7-2013 by twsnhr013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Currently studying the Lower beings.
Some characters have the ability to continue to speak while awake.
So, I suspect demons trying to create connections towards memory acquisition and eventual possession.

Tactics I consider ineffective:

Giving them emotional attention is the worst because it furthers the goal of developing connections.
Ignoring them results in bombardment of negativity without any positivity to counter.
Not thinking or focusing on the loudest feeling results possibly overlooking other subtle workings.

Tactics I consider effective:

Rather than responding to them, counter their negativity with a positive self-affirmation directed towards oneself.
Feeling the sense and what is being received rather than the end result;
Develop very fine senses for how you are thinking, and what you are sensing.
Look at them objectively rather than subjectively, like you are a scientist
examining a new species of mosquito.
edit on 27-7-2013 by twsnhr013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
People tell me I need to learn meditation. I have TLE, I am learning to control it. It is not something you need to take pills to dampen, it is something you need to learn to work with. My type of TLE shuffles the signal around the brain instead of going straight through. No grand mal seizures, the only thing I have to control is keeping away blackouts. I can do that with foods and spices. This inner communication is great, everything I want to know at my finger tips. I have to backwards figure out what the answer means though. The answers to the questions I ask are way over my present comprehension sometimes as to understanding how they work. So I wind up studying trying to figure out how to interpret the answer. I wish I knew who these people I am communicating with were, I would just call them and ask them if they can explain it.

I suppose tapping into others consciousness is considered stealing intellectual property.
Maybe I will just say that the trees told me.
It's not my problem that people are leaving their minds open all over the world.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The meditation he gave about the points of light is very nice one. Its very simple. He didn't do it but gave it to me, and I kind of did my own version of it, so was a guinea pig I guess, but since Light or rather starlight, is full spectrum, I prefer to think of Love/Light, as in that which shines from Beyond from Mother/Father/Source/God and the Good Family.

When I did this, also included my thryoid or throat chakra so 4 points of Love Light, and then seemed to connect to HS. My arthritis in my knees and legs was bad and I was feeling really weak and half asleep, body shutting down from the stress.

And after this, there was light around and through my whole body and my knees, and I was filled with energy and healing, and stood up and started dancing to some music my son had on. And my knee has never quite given out the same way since.

In addition, when doing his meditation as he suggested in this thread, the 3 points, breathing them larger within on the inhale and seeing the lights expand without on the exhale, within a few minutes my whole body was filled with light was like a light soul, then I fell asleep.

Meditation can be long or short, it really is about seeking within, asking questions of your own soul, asking to be shown, unblocked, to become peaceful and kind.

You can ask those questions and connect within while doing dishes, connected to water, in the bath, just don't fall asleep.

While walking in nature.

Doing yoga or stretches.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join