It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parting the Red Sea, Have Faith in the midst of trials, and Meditate, to gain your peace!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The scriptures come alive when you begin to look beneath the hood and realize that they describe an inner process of perfecting and growing, graduating from earth, passing the tests here. They are a comfort and a source of direction in times of trouble.

This passage, felt I'd understood, but then contemplating on the arguments and behaviors of the two youngest and their friends it came to me in deeper layers.

1 Cor. 10:1-2

For I do not want you to be unaware, brothers,[a] that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, 2 and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea,

Exodus 14:13-14

And Moses said unto the people, Fear not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will show to you today: for the Egyptians whom you have seen today, you shall see them again no more forever.

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

“Is not this the word that we did tell thee in Egypt, saying, let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians? For it had been better for us to serve the Egyptians than to die in the wilderness” (Exodus 14:12).

It is certainly easier to serve the ego than it is to crucify it. The Israelites were not ready to begin to metaphorically die in the wilderness.

By the way, the wilderness experience is synonymous with meditation, for to go into the wilderness is to stay in meditation. And that’s how we die metaphorically. We can be said to die because the old mind (ego) is laid to rest and the new mind rises from the act of meditation.

Now you may understand Jesus when he said:

“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God” (John 3:5).

Think! Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within you! If this is so, then how do you enter the kingdom? How do you go within yourself? By meditation! Once you enter deep meditation (baptism) with no thought, you then are born a second time of spirit (the higher mind and pure light of consciousness).

How does this happen? How can something as simple as meditation produce the higher mind?

This to me is such a wonderful and instructive passage, it gives us the way out of our troubles, out of anger, and discord, and warring intentions, division, symbolic in the red sea. Or the assault of unwelcome thoughts, urges and unrelenting habits/addictions, even real persecutions and troubles with friends, family and bullies.

We are told, to have FAITH, in God/Goodness/Love and know that we are not alone here, that if we trust in Goodness we shall prevail and overcome inner or outer temptations and impulses and trials.

To Hold Our Peace, stand still and meditate, go within and seek within, to connect there within to the Waters of God/Goodness/Peace, the Whole.

This is also related to baptism itself, as it is the transforming change that begins our new life in Spirit.

So we are shown the way out of discord, the way to gain mastery over our wayward impulses, the way out of arguments and wars: meditation, and seeking the Greater Love/Goodness/Peace/God to guide us. Be still, and know God.

Meditate!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Read what I see in that passage of 1 Corinthians 10. Here is the thread I did on it. Hidden Mystery in Moses

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The cloud, just latched onto a discussion I was having, a dream about a half grown panther under the bed. And it scratched someone. So then a discussion about predator, but how nature is also suffering, for trapped within the predator was a loving emotion filled spirit, and how feline brains are structure alot like ours and have similar emotional centers.

Then I was reminded of the Gospel of Thomas, and a passage that had always mystified me, to no end. And so I avoided it. The bible had passages that I avoided for they were mean and not like God who is Love, when in the outer literal way, and the gnostic passages also had these weird elements. Until you have the key, to go within, under the hood and push your consciousness, with a positive loving slant, to glean out possible meanings. Some may be given to you, with insight or guidance, you may wake with it, or as happened to me, be washing your hands and suddenly the predator and the passage in Thomas, fit together.

Jesus said: Blessed is the lion, which the man shall eat, and the lion become man; and cursed is the man whom the lion shall eat, and the lion become man.

Now seeing that we can influence each other, and this can have affect on whether our spirit/soul is taking the long way home or running the race for the prize so to speak, in whether the words of love, or a kind and good example, encourage the predatory man, or whether the words, or society of the predator influence the good man.

The cloud can be the higher mind and connection to Family and God, or can be influenced by our vibratory state, and understanding, and become a field of something else, false light, negatives, or even the collective consciousness perhaps or the average mindset.

In the gospel of thomas, the lion is benefitted either way, so is the lion the negative cloud and in the one way, man gives into his predatory primitive body suit and its impulses and becomes the predator, and in the other the he uplifts the cloud or collective consciousness by weeding his garden and striving to overcome that which is physical and reactionary by remaining in the conscious and striving for free will and careful responses?

I will read the rest of your thread now, thank you so much for dropping in and sharing. i got as far as the cloud and it just connected with an insight i was having.
edit on 13-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

KEY 2 - The Sea - Notice what it says about the people with Moses who passed through the Sea. The Sea is always representative of the nations. Consult Revelation 17 for the keyword 'Sea' to get the larger context.

REDUCTION OF THIS VERSE: We will all pass through a nation when our soul is baptized into the waters of life. When we do, we are under a cloud (Confusion), just as the nation of Israel was with Moses. This story of Moses and his people passing through the wilderness is then an archetype for all of humanity doing the same. The Crown (New Mind) we receive is directly related to the race we run.

With the crossing of the Red sea, we are seeing the crossing of anger, discord, wars, and that within ourself makes these things real, for its a mirror to our inner processes. And chased by an army pursuing us, this could mean so many things, from real persecution to inner faults we have given into, past indiscretions and faults and things that are coming back to haunt us and make us lose our footing on the path.

But then the words, to know that God/Goodness is with you, you are not alone and never came in alone, have faith that you will overcome and don't give in to despair.

And stand still and gain peace by knowing God. Meditation!

This tool can help us overcome the world without and that which haunts us within.
edit on 13-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The Rapture of the Saints: It’s Not About Flying!

Everything in the bible is about processes inside of us, its all inner growth, and journey.

Interesting! And so from the words “caught up” and “in the clouds” and “air” the rapture doctrine appeared.

Just like baptism, this description is about what happens during meditation. It has nothing to do with literal people flying in the air to meet Jesus Christ. People don’t fly. This fact is not going to change unless we grow wings and feathers. The ancient scripture writers knew this as well. They certainly didn’t mean that people would fly to the clouds literally.

Let’s review some aforementioned scriptures from this blog to get more of an accurate assessment of Paul’s meaning in Thessalonians.

“…the kingdom of God cometh not with observation” (Luke 17:20).

In other words, the kingdom of God is not something that you will observe with your eyes. You can’t look around and see it. No one will see anyone else fly in the air, either. No one will meet their past loved ones in the clouds. In fact, the whole event isn’t about anything that happens outside of you. So where does it happen?

“…the kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:21).

Reading with the keys inserted is important, then things just fall into place and you can see it more clearly. Sometimes things have roots to another culture, the writings and language of another place.

Being “caught up” into the “clouds” and “air” is about higher consciousness. To elaborate on this point, we need to go over a little Greek history first.

There is the idea going around that the ancient Greeks believed the universe was made up of four elements: earth, water, air, and fire. This idea comes from the writings of ancient Greeks like Thales, Anaximenes, and Empedocles

Higher mind, that which can be accessed through meditation, higher frequency Spirit/Soul, and Source.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

1 agrees within many of the written shared scriptures TRUTH does exist Unity_99. It seems that even though through passing many hands and think processes the underlying messages are still relevant and to 1 that symbolizes the strength within the messages. Messages that if deeply considered can assist in strengthening the Conscious based WILL. Making the will stronger as to assist in further Spiritual experiences to come. It seems to 1 subjectively that there are goals hidden within the many scriptures of EA*RTH data shared may not of been designed to control more so then to assist in future experiences that many shall and have encountered considering the flesh activities potentially encouraging or degrading spiritual potential later.

And so good found in the scriptures beneath much of the distraction added 1 agrees, good that can allow a conscious mind that may need these messages from far past to make it past external condition upon the physical that can block or stop the non physical elements of some from making spiritual progressions.

1 sees the scripted data related to meditation as sort of a link to or potential access points for higher beings energy to assist or distract test further beings based on temptation avoidance or ignorance acceptance and so 1 does also feel there are major benefits with doing so when the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy is strong and receptive to the higher positive energies and aware of the less positive tempting testers ALL* part of the Source of Creation just as are we

1 enjoyed the energy within the read Unity_99 take care...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoyed your post.

I think for anyone who is having trouble with difficult family members, taking time to teach some meditation, tai chi, say a few prayers together, but not force them, its not about forcing more about shining, setting examples. This can bring peace, to every home, to the world.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Something related.

Reading the Divine Matrix, Bridging Time, Space, Miracles and Belief, by Gregg Braden.

I'm still in the introduction, might take a while as reading puts me to sleep. But he speaks of the Tao, and the Tao is alot of what I find in Christ.

When in anger, in trials and difficulties, he says the Taoists, will say, reminding themselves, "Not two". This brings one into the harmony within all things.

Now I saw this as a little different than what he fleshes out at that point, for instantly the gospel of Thomas flashed in my mind:

www.earlychristianwritings.com...

They said to him: "If we are little, shall we enter the Kingdom?" Jesus says to them: "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the upper like the lower! And if you make the male and female one, so that the male is no longer male and the female no longer female, and when you put eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in the place of a hand, and a foot in the place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image, then you will enter [the Kingdom!"]

This passage has a lot of depth.

Ininitally what I see here, is the Not Two statement, meaning, the conscious and subconscious in agreement in a positive way, to co-create. But more so I see also aspects of both the internal, ie subconscious/conscious, pineal/pituatary, right/left hemispheres: Not Two!

But also outer agreements. ie when the wealthy and poor are equal, Equality and Freedom walk hand in hand, when male and female energy is one, freedom and equality wedded, along with right and left hemispheres, inner and outer. Eyes in place of an eye, and hand in place of a hand, this part could mean many things.

What I think it means is that, in troubles faith and trust in Family is needed but we are also expected to grow up, to speak out of our own Goodness, and to grow up well yet be ourselves?

As Bruce Lee said:

fightnetwork.com...:remembering-the-dragon-bruce-lees-tragic-legacy/

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of

When do you stop reincarnating?

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering

Fluidity is the way to an empty mind. You must free your ambitious mind and learn the art of dying

Empty your mind, be water my friend.

Meditate.

edit on 20-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A conversation with a friend, who has decided world events don't matter, and wants to become a jedi.

I believe we're bigger than we imagine here, and already are empowered. That we didn't come to be jedi's. That opening our inner eye, activating soul skills, occurs naturally, when seeking within, meditating and overcoming our barriers to helping others, our flaws, and reactions. Man of Peace, stand still and know God. When we learn to bring kindness to others, like a Lily unfolding or a Lotus flower, an upgrade in skills here happens.

edit on 20-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm going to share this here. Again in conversation with my friend, a fellow ATS'er, and who is doing a lot of work, pushing envelopes on his abilities wishing to activate. I was in a very spiritually reflective day, attempting to solve problems, and seek inspiration, higher frequency, and mentioned that light was being sent in and people were being helped, and awoken. He said something about trusting himself, not needing outer help. Of course if someone comes along and asks for permission to alter you, its best to say NO. But Good doesnt tend to need permissions because they're doing the work they are meant to do, assigned to do. For example in our school, universe, projection from on High, ie the universe like a plasma screen/hologram/roll of film, and this is a reflection from on high. I'll return to that thought as well, because its important.

But there are workers, those who take on assignments, light assistants, for example, those who work with sound, color, harmony, music, nature, healing, counseling, the workings within each system, like various light work stations, and they're doing what they're meant to do, working for Source. When you come in some things are a part of the experience while here.

As I spoke my words started changing and suddenly there was a message coming through me directly to him. Won't share the conversation, but I kept saying, stop them from doing this please, what is going on. Literally, then there was a pause. I could feel the connect, it was a very fine high energy, not radioactively higher, a finer energy, more refined. Completely beneficial.

One thing he was told was to unblock his healing and activiation more or less, and that he needed to teach. To give or show the way to others, not keep to himself.

This morning I've been reading more on the metaphors and meanings in the scriptures.

Here:

“Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.” (Proverbs 3:27)

“There is one who scatters, and yet increases all the more, and there is one who withholds what is justly due, and yet it results only in want. The generous man will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered.” (Proverbs 11: 24-25).

“…the righteous gives and does not hold back.” (Proverbs 21:26).

“Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.” (Luke 6:38)

“Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.” (Gal. 6:7)

I want you to pay attention to the last two scriptures by Jesus in Luke and Paul in Galatians. Jesus is taking the focus off of an external God here, and instead putting the focus on you. More importantly, both of them are putting the focus on you to look within yourself. Think about it; whatever you give into the outside world, that’s what measure you get back. Why? Because the outside world is a reflection of what your inner kingdom is. If you are not a giver, you aren’t putting yourself in a position to receive!” And this is the true reason why it is more “blessed to give than to receive.”

Whatever we give in the outer world is we receive back. And why this is so is because the outer world is a reflection of the inner.

He often speaks of lack of guidance, or getting his messages answered and I have had guidance frequently, its not guidance on how to change the world, but day to day answers, and frequently I share what I learn or experience, even am nudged to do so. And the answers inflow.

When someone holds back on sharing, has reluctance, or wishes to keep information privileged, its almost elitist, though there may be other reasons or inner rational thought, but this is not the correct way.

The outer is a reflection of the inner.

This!!! “John answered and said, A man can receive nothing unless it has been given him from heaven.” (John 3:27) Read more: www.spiritofthescripture.com...

And where is heaven, within us! A state of being.

The reflection from on high, projected on the screen. We should start to realize that the reflection was perfect.

We had a wonderful school, and the bad things are not meant to happen, wolves don't serve Goodness by doing bad, and whipping the younger students, no they're just being greedy and power hungry.

We can learn and grow and progress in a loving equal and good school that would be a more perfect reflection,a and we're all called to overcome all these distortions.
edit on 25-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This message that came through ,it was as if I knew who they were, a group working with earth and light, and activation or healing, fine tuning or attuning the human body. Angels or angel Ets or technicians if you will. They were higher finer energy meaning, more one thing, purer. And above the fray. I had things given for example at one point they shared that earth fractions controlled air space and even sectors of space like packs of wolves, even ets, and yet they were like children. They never could reach this level or intercept/block any help that was being given. I was given an inner image of our innerspace mind/brain, like the cosmos. With light inflooding, lighting up nebulas and spirals and beautiful clusters. We contain it all within, every fractal contains the whole. when energy is influxing in what we perceive as the outer system, its actually influxing within us as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Let me preface by saying that Jesus wants us to understand that Heaven isn’t a place to go to, but it is a place we enter. By this I mean the kingdom is our attitude. Our mental and emotional make up. Our conscious outlook. Our perception. Etc, etc. This is the best way of explaining something that is not a place out there, yet is within. In this respect, our conscious outlook could either be a hellish nightmare or an earthly paradise...

After the wind there is also a great earthquake and then fire. Surely God was present now with all that power being shown, right? Hmm…not so much. The scripture clearly states that God wasn’t in either of these great displays of power. Instead, he was in the still small voice of Elijah’s heart. The Biblical writer is trying to make the same point Jesus did: God was inside Elijah’s heart, or consciousness. Our inner consciousness is the only place we hear or experience God. And isn’t this where we go when we enter prayer and meditation? Sure it is. That’s also why Jesus said to go to your prayer closet to pray. In the prayer closet, which is any place where we are ALONE, we aren’t distracted by the “out there.”

The small still voice within, that guides us. The more we outflow the more it inflows.

Again the reference to meditation is there.

As Bruce Lee said, Empty your mind.....Be Water My Friend!

edit on 25-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Genesis 32 30, where penial is the city we meet God.

inventorspot.com...

What did Michelangelo embed in his paintings, the Sistine Chapel?

There seems to be anatomy and brain structure in the paintings!

And a very good explanation including a link to a scientific observation about the last painting from Scientific American:

blogs.scientificamerican.com... n/

But the description is best here:

First of all he shows specific human anatomical structures within the body of God—i.e., the human spinal cord and middle, inner portion of the brain. It is these same anatomical structures within this painting that esoteric traditions claim are the direct vehicles to enlightenment; the spinal column is the energy conduit through which kundalini ascends, ending in specific portions of the brain where it opens the 6th and 7th chakras.

Why would Michelangelo give God these specific human anatomical structures other than for the fact that man and God have within themselves the same ability? Those of the inner faith understand that man has the ability to shine the true light of his inner self or to hide it under the mask and darkness of the ego. And it is the ascension of kundalini up the spinal cord and into the third ventricle of the brain where the ego can be transcended so that our true light can shine.

Last but not least, if Michelangelo were simply making the statement that man can communicate with God directly, why include the spinal column and those specific areas of the brain? Why not hide the anatomical structures of speech within God’s neck?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

With the crossing of the Red sea, we are seeing the crossing of anger, discord, wars, and that within ourself makes these things real, for its a mirror to our inner processes. And chased by an army pursuing us, this could mean so many things, from real persecution to inner faults we have given into, past indiscretions and faults and things that are coming back to haunt us and make us lose our footing on the path.

You know after the Hebrews crossed thr Red sea they ended up in a heap more trouble.
Worshipping a bull and sex partys and desert wanderings.
Your comment doesnt make sense at all in relation to the story

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The 7 Churches translate into the Chakra's, and for example Sardis, is the Throat Chakra.

Jesus begins his address of the church of Sardis in Revelations 3:1:

“And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God” (Rev. 3:1-2).

Make note of the fact that “name” in Revelations 3:1 refers to authority or Character. It’s a derivative of the Greek word pronounced ghin-oce’-ko, which means be aware, known, perceive, speak, understand.”

Jesus is speaking to the authority and character of our entire being, which is contained in right speech and action. Jesus addresses Sardis as he that has the seven Spirits (completeness of God) because our speech comes from the heart and entirety of who we are. Proverbs tells us that the power of life and death is in the tongue. That’s why it’s so important to both think and speak life. Jesus also tells Sardis that in order to strengthen what remains within, it must be purified by death. This is the death of our character in exchange for His—i.e., higher consciousness. This will produce right action, speech, and holiness, which is associated with the color white in scripture. A few verses down Jesus states:

“He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white rainment…” (Rev. 3:5).

The entire faith really is to overcome our ego and become one with our Higher Mind, and Creator/Source/God/Goodness.

This is to perfect our use of words, to grow our communications with others and have character, good intentions, Higher Mind, Consciousness. It also reminds me of the passage of what goes in does not harm but instead what comes out of our hearts. For me, this is always the biggest issue, the throat chakra, my thryoid and the family stresses, not just working at self but finding ways to bring peace to others who for some reason are resistant to working on these things themselves. Inevitably this is connected to our hear and affects the world around us in the most profound ways.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Originally posted by Unity_99

You know after the Hebrews crossed thr Red sea they ended up in a heap more trouble.
Worshipping a bull and sex partys and desert wanderings.
Your comment doesnt make sense at all in relation to the story

The story is just a story, with the inner meaning under the hood. Be still and know God, man of peace, or rather to gain your peace, meditate.

This I agree with:

Consider a quote from the Zohar, a mystical work studied intensely by Jewish sages.

“The narratives of the doctrine are its cloak. The simple look only at the garment—that is, upon the narrative of the doctrine; more they know not. The instructed, however, see not merely the cloak, but what the cloak covers.”

—The Zohar

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Regarding the Higher Chakra's, some of Isaiah 28 came back to me, more in the Spirit of how I was shown what Isaiah meant.

That which is the third eye, or pituatary/pineal working together.

The sixth chakra is traditionally associated with wisdom and the seat of the mind. This door that Jesus opens is the beginning to higher consciousness and the establishment of one as a pillar in the house of God. Learning patience through meditation and living in the now is crucial to opening this chakra. We walk through the door that Jesus has opened here through these two methods of action. By living these actions, we continue to keep the word of his patience and will eventually overcome so that we may be established as a pillar in the house of God.

Through patience, meditation, staying in the now, becoming conscious of our reactions and actions and behaviors and words, not on auto pilot. We learn to overcome the reactions of our body, the lower primitive body flaws, spirit flaws too, for our own temple is designed for us, so there are no mistakes in what we're facing its something to overcome, so that we truly begin to have free will, to choose how to react, our words, our deeds. And this awakening is gained through persistance and practice of seeking within. Knock and you shall receive.

The higher center of the pineal and crown connection to Communion with God/Source/Higher Self as well. This is either hot nor cold, He is referring to the state of being undeveloped. What the Catholic Church keeps perpetually in sight is a statue of an unopened pineal/pinecone. The slave system basically.

However, those who are ready do seek within. And the awakening is the goal of our lives, overcoming our negativity and ego, flaws, and perfecting our talents and voice, into helpful positive mode. To not live for the self.

He mentions about those who would say they have enough, they are wealthy.

I saw two points here, one from Isaiah. Because the world "elites" do not sit around passively unawakened. They consider themselves the priestly class, and we're like cattle to them, as its said often. A generalization I hope. I will give them benefit of the doubt that perhaps there are those amongst them who are developing more fully and perhaps their hands are tied in this current socio economic system.

But...from what I 've read, the root of the magician or sorcerer is to enhance the pineal awakening with earthly things, not with inner purification and positivity. The goal isn't the same. But with their phone line awakened they're getting advise from a different set, and to them, Law of Attraction, a sign to many of their superiority is their wealth and class.

Two messages perhaps. It reminded me of Isaiah 28, for he brings up that they have not met with angels, due their materialistic living, that he uses drunken behavior, gorged on excess. That it was a frequency match who they met with, and he says its the dead.

It relates to me to what is being said here as well. Not just awakening the pineal or connection to our Source, but how you awaken this. I think this actually refers to the 2 pathways of awakening third eye, one higher and Love and the other distorted, selfish and misguided.

“Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked…” (Rev. 3:17).

For some, the fixation on karma for example is a part of ego.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join