It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa shows extant life on Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
There is life on Mars, and I'm going to upload a few photos to prove it. Remember, all it take is one photo of an obvious living creature to prove the point.

Check out this little movie I made
Note that the second creature has a broken leg. On a good screen you can see red blood at the break. Somehow the embedding method is not letting people see the video, so try this link Video link

Here's a photo where I've highlighted one of the bugs for those people who are not so good at observation...

Now I want to point to some other anomalies...

Firstly, anyone who thinks this looks like a rock may need better spectacles. I don't know what this is, but it's not a rock, and it may be alive or once have been alive. How could NASA have missed checking this out - I'm sure they have wildly enthusiastic Mars anomaly spotters on their team.

And then there's this thing. Looks like a mushroom to me. Whatever, it's not a rock!

I have many more such images, but I want to see what kind of feedback I get on these.

edit on 24/7/13 by Watcher26 because: Video link not working...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
They look strange - but they don't look like LIFE.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well, I am not able to see any of it.
YouTube says the video doesn't exist.
None of the images would load for me.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Your video "Does not exist" according to youtube.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
LMAO worst photoshop ever.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
lol its funny how i have seen all these mars photos without a alien photo shopped in.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Here is the OP's video, he pasted the link incorrectly:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This must be the video you were trying to post. There is life on Mars!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher26

I just wasted a minute an a half watching your "video". Thanks for giving me a very upclose and personal view of the tracks the mars rover left :/

What the hell? Was there a voice over that didn't work on my end?

Oh, did you make those images yourself? Cause you totally suck with photoshop man, did you use windows paint from windows 95 in the dark without a monitor? Kinda looks like you did.

Well, you wanted reaction, you're getting it. Firstly, if you are going to try to post up fake mars pics you photoshopped, be aware of a few things:

We are all well aware of the fact that all of the Mars images are available direct from Nasa, we don't need to host them on image hosting sites, we prefer to look at raw images that people like you couldn't have touched up, just Nasa

Second, there's this awesome site called google.com where you can click "images" and search for images, but even better, you can drag and drop an image in there, and it will scan the "known internet" for it, or pictures that match it.

I'm guessing I could do that with your images right now, but why bother? The instant i saw a photoshopped alien, that kinda reminds me of the giant space dog thing from the never ending story, my job was already done debunking this.

But you could be right, there could be extant life on mars, you just haven't proven that, you've just proven that either you have really bad critical thinking skills and eyesight, or you are just starting out as a hoaxer.
edit on 24-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

......which led me to believe that if there was anything alive, it was now roadkill.

Perhaps rover kill in this instance.

No audio. At least throw in some expected cheesy music, OP.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Seriously?.........I mean you really want this picture to be taken seriously?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Seriously?.........I mean you really want this picture to be taken seriously?

Ghostbusters springs to mind....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

I just wasted a minute an a half watching your "video". Thanks for giving me a very upclose and personal view of the tracks the mars rover left :/

What the hell? Was there a voice over that didn't work on my end?

Oh, did you make those images yourself? Cause you totally suck with photoshop man, did you use windows paint from windows 95 in the dark without a monitor? Kinda looks like you did.

I knew that I'd get these kind of dismissive comments. So why don't you go to Google Mars yourself and check them out?

Well, you wanted reaction, you're getting it. Firstly, if you are going to try to post up fake mars pics you photoshopped, be aware of a few things:

You are insulting my integrity!

We are all well aware of the fact that all of the Mars images are available direct from Nasa, we don't need to host them on image hosting sites, we prefer to look at raw images that people like you couldn't have touched up, just Nasa

ooyah.eu is not an image hosting site... It's one of my own domains, and it was a convenient place to drop the images so that abovetopsecret could pick them up.

Second, there's this awesome site called google.com where you can click "images" and search for images, but even better, you can drag and drop an image in there, and it will scan the "known internet" for it, or pictures that match it.

I'm guessing I could do that with your images right now, but why bother? The instant i saw a photoshopped alien, that kinda reminds me of the giant space dog thing from the never ending story, my job was already done debunking this.

The only Photoshopping that was done was changing the light and contrast to highlight the images that were already there, and what's more, I suspect that you already realise that... Are you paid by some agency to watch out for stuff that the public should not be made aware of, and debunk it? Well, if so you are not making a very good job of it! Anyone can do the Google thing you refer to - they will not find the images there.

Also, I've given the co-ordinates so that anyone can enter them into Google Mars and check out the originals.

I therefore have effectively debunked your debunking. A few tips: stop being insulting! Only idiots resort to insults, and they do that when they don't have an effective argument. Do not commit libel! You strongly implied that I put up fake Mars pics. That is a libellous statement, and it offends my sense of honour and brings my integrity into question within the ATS community. And below, you are calling me either an idiot or a hoaxer. I resent that a lot, and if I were an admin of this board, I'd suspend you, then have a look at your other posts and possibly ban you...

But you could be right, there could be extant life on mars, you just haven't proven that, you've just proven that either you have really bad critical thinking skills and eyesight, or you are just starting out as a hoaxer.

edit on 24/7/13 by Watcher26 because: got quote wrong

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think the Mars photos are evolving to a new set of rorschach test cases.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
OP unless you are a official representative of NASA the title of this thread is very misleading, but that’s the smallest issue I have with this thread.

Its very obviously a hoax, your or someone else has quite clearly been doing some photoshopping to create these photos.

And your video....

What was the point in that?

I really dont see how it "proves" life on mars.

All in all this thread should be hoaxed!

And I am confident that it will be soon.

edit on 24-7-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Well, I am not able to see any of it.
YouTube says the video doesn't exist.
None of the images would load for me.

You could try a different browser. And see the amended video link that others have put below. or go here:

Video Link

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
OP unless you are a official representative of NASA the title of this thread is very misleading, but that’s the smallest issue I have with this thread.

Its very obviously a hoax, your or someone else has quite clearly been doing some photoshopping to create these photos and to be fair to you there is one of them I don’t think has been photoshopped because…

As I mentioned above, I highlighted some things, but did not plant anything in the pics... Please read my fuller reply to the poster a few posts up...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Wow op you showed us the tracks the rover made so of course there will be shapes what looks like things, sorry I see nothing that proves either life or any past life in your OP.
Oh and don't have a paddy fit because people think it is rubbish. Just look harder

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That is lame Picasso has dodged a bullet

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I did read your response above and sorry but i still think this is a clear hoax

i would say "nice try dude", but its such a bad hoax i cant even say that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join