It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was cool!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Abstract...................If you are refering human as Muhammed was human..............Then Yes...........i would have to agree !!!

Jesus Christ ...........Was no Muhammed.............

Yea he was an alien

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Abstract...................If you are refering human as Muhammed was human..............Then Yes...........i would have to agree !!!

Jesus Christ ...........Was no Muhammed.............

Helen you really need to get hooked on Phonics or start reading some of the posts in here. No offense lol

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
its odd how people can believe Jesus studied in India with so much confidensce or whatnot and yet they call most or some of the stuff in the bible fairy tales or myths??

i guess people like to believe what fits them not them fitting to the belief.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
i guess people like to believe what fits them not them fitting to the belief.

I do agree with you on that. Some people uses quotes form the bible that are fitting to them (I won't say no names)

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
"How can any one ........Christian or not see that stupid , idiotic statements above be considered FUNNY!!! "

Sorry, but they likely are funny to those who aren't Christians...as Abstract's reaction shows. Hey, I just poke fun at those who don't share my beliefs...unlike Christians, who've been known to toss a few into the fire...

Seriously, my point was to illustrate that Jesus was a man, just like us. He said so himself many times, while also stating he was the son of God. I was merely applying logic to the situation, and making a little humor out of it...

Funny how fanatics get so rabid when anyone pokes fun at their religion. Would your God approve of such anger? Likely not....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join