It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange similarities in TV show Plot (Criminal Minds S2E16 Fear and Loathing) and Trayvon Martin Cas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
AIRED: 2/14/07

Summary: The BAU becomes involved to prevent a possible race riot when the murder of four young black women in a mostly white New York suburb appear to be hate crimes.
(Travon Martin was shot on 2/26/2012)

Some quotes from the show:
1:

“So far, we have fingers pointed at a minister You don't have to do this. A janitor at his school, and Oh ! The reverend Jesse Jackson.** Is anything useful ? Not so much. Keep diggin'. Hey, uh, I got someone who remembers seeing A black guy they didn't recognize driving around in a black lincoln In front of our last victim's house yesterday. That's the second sighting for that vehicle. It fits the profile Large, dark sedan. Include it in the press release.”

2:

“ know that was a tough decision. Don't you ever wish it didn't matter ? It ? Color. Hmph. Judge me by the content of my character. I mean, why does it even have to be part of the equation ? People are dying. We need to get the bad guy. That should be it. **No half-Cocked reverends running around, Getting people mad about the wrong thing.** **No mayors so afraid of offending black folks, He doesn't even want to tell the community what to look out for.** It's exhausting sometimes. It's the way it's always been, man. Politicians, community leaders They do what they do. You and me We do what we do. We're the foot soldiers in these streets getting the job done.”

transcript SOURCE: www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk...

Just an observation I thought I would share. Strange how several TV shows have depicted very similar REAL outcomes. Review and post any new findings.

edit on 23-7-2013 by OPUFO3257142119 because: forgot an "e" on case

edit on 23-7-2013 by OPUFO3257142119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OPUFO3257142119

Art imitating life or life imitating art..either way we are bound to come up with tv shows that come close to what happens in the future...science fiction is a perfect example of that..what once was science fiction becomes science fact...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Agreed!
In this case though it depicts almost the exact environment we have occurring now with this subject, and even uses a real character from the MSM (braindrain) that is now pushing this type of activity. again of course.

great response thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OPUFO3257142119

This is not the only case when a show predicted future events here's another one the show lone gunmen predicted 9/11 a few months before it actually happened

edit on 23-7-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
\reply to post by starwarsisreal

Correct I was going to include that but I thought I would just keep to the basics knowing someone would post it.

it is again a perfect example, THxZ

new topics

top topics

join