It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner Rises Again...As SEXTing Scandal Raises It's Ugly Head

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ever hear of Carlos Danger? No, it's not the name of the new royal baby...
How 'bout Anthony Weiner?; You know...the disgraced politician who,not unlike an ambitious phoenix, rose from the ashes to run for Mayor of NYC?

Well, the two are one-and- the-same...and, apparently, like any good political sex scandal, it's also hard to keep a good politician down and, unfortunately, out of the gossip pages.

Looks like Weiner is back in the news for a new round of sex (make that sexting) scandals.
Apparently, this is yet another glaring example of the fact that lifetime politicians never learn from their mistakes...and continue to think they can get away with anything...as long as they think we'll never find out.

Anthony Weiner Accused Of Engaging In New Sex Chats Using 'Carlos Danger' Handle (UPDATED)

Anthony Weiner is being accused of exchanging multiple sexts with a 22-year-old woman a little over a year after the former congressman was forced to resign from a sexting scandal in June 2011.

The alleged conversations were posted on the nightlife site "The Dirty" on Monday, which claims to be in contact with the unidentified woman.

According to the site, Weiner used the handle "Carlos Danger" when talking to the woman: I’ve been in contact with a young female girl who wishes to remain Anonymous.

She was lured by Anthony Weiner post scandal via Facebook. They had a relationship for 6 months and she believed they were in love.

Anthony Weiner like a true sex predator promised Anonymous many things like a job at Politico and a condo in Chicago (a place they could meet up and have sex).

The relationship consisted of Anthony Weiner and Anonymous sending sexually explicit pictures of each other and having sexual conversations via phone.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Original Source: WARNING: Pixilated Weiner image in article
thedirty.com...

MORE:
usnews.nbcnews.com...
nymag.com...
www.theblaze.com...

edit on 23-7-2013 by IAMTAT because: link added

edit on 23-7-2013 by IAMTAT because: original link added

edit on 23-7-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Is he married? If not I fail to see a problem really.
She was a consenting adult and If she fell for all the pillow talk..her fault.
I don't understand how this is anyone's business but his and hers.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
GOOD catch. I'd thought hard about posting this myself but figured I've opened enough threads for one sitting today. lol....

I can't believe the nerve of this pervert. He has a REAL problem though and I'm serious there. The stories indicate his latest round of pervy phone sex and sexting was after and DURING his 'remorse' to the public about being caught for the LAST one. So, basically, everything he said about being sorry or how it won't happen again or he can be trusted was 100% and total B.S. to people's faces ....because he was in the middle of doing it at the moment in time.

Add to that, the latest one was promised a job and Condo if she kept her mouth shut? (allegedly) Well... That wouldn't have been a Government job he had in mind for her, would it? Either his next office or perhaps his Wife's boss could find something, somewhere? This is just out of hand.

How much scumbaggery can one guy pull and still show his face in public as if he has anything like integrity to show it with???

@ Boymonkey

OH YEAH he's married. His wife is a direct aid to Hillary Clinton.

edit on 23-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

That's what I'm saying. As long as he wasn't involved with kids or something disgusting and outrageous...who cares?

Politicians are human, make mistakes and need a sexual outlet. So let Wiener have his.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

I guess it shows that Weiner is dumb enough to post crap that could be(and likely would be) found and used against him in an election. He was doing it as he contemplated a return to politics.

It sort of says,'Hey, I'm a dummy with no common sense, vote for me!'

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Oh and does anyone giggle at his name? or is that just me being childish

Exactly, shock horror an older man tells fibs to bed a younger girl, so what?
She went out with him for 6 months got dumped and wants revenge...you can bet she will make a packet selling her so called story.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Good god man, why can't he just go get a hooker like the rest of the politicians?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Exactly, shock horror an older man tells fibs to bed a younger girl, so what?
She went out with him for 6 months got dumped and wants revenge...you can bet she will make a packet selling her so called story.

an older man tells fibs to bed a younger girl,

and that doesn't bother you?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It's the IRONY of his name that we're giggling at, so feel free to let it all out! No harm, no foul.

Straight up, douchebag or not, I want to party with this guy!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I find it funny that all humans are sexual creatures, yet we act shocked when we hear of a politician acting like a typical, stupid man that will try anything to vent his sexual desires.

How dare they be human?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Not really men having been telling fibs to women since time began to get into their pants.
Not my thing because I just don't bother with them anymore, but to act like the guys is satan is just silly.
Men can be pigs and women can be bitches welcome to the human race.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

well it wouldn't be a problem if he hadn't had a wife and baby at home.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Is that now or before the first scandal ?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

That is a problem that I do not agree with, but how is that any different that what many men (and women) do in their daily lives?

Its a personal matter and I don't give a damn who these politicians get nasty with...just as I don't care who my neighbor is doing.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yes, there is a Mrs. Weiner:
www.usatoday.com...

...with a new baby Weiner:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 23-7-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Is that now or before the first scandal ?

AFTER he resigned.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Everyone does. The first go around with Wiener and his sexting resulted in some of the best headlines. The NY Post and the NY Daily News went all out with things like "Wiener Pulls Out."

Here's a pair of links to some of the better ones:
politicalhumor.about.com...
www.complex.com.../?&_suid=137461230861508503883007894537

This is, apparently, in the past but, supposedly, it all took place after his mia culpa which makes it worse. He immediately owned up to it this time around which is far better than that last round of humiliation after humiliation.

The question is, if it happened shortly after the last round of texts, and he's kept it in his pants since he ended this one, does it matter?

Personally, I'm not a fan of his. He lied, repeatedly, when he got caught and that, to me, is far worse than what he did. His job, as a politician, is to put his constituents first and he didn't do that. He lied to them. Lied again when he got caught lying and continued lying until it was impossible to keep up with the charade.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Then It is up to his wife to rip his willy off not us.
I suppose everyone here has never cheated on their wife or husband before eh? It happens, thats why I have had 3 wives, two of them cheated on me, we broke up.
If you look into it unfortunately some men do stray away when the wife has had a child, is it right nope, is it our business? nope.
edit on 23-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
"Anthony Weiner like a true sex predator promised Anonymous many things like a job at Politico and a condo in Chicago (a place they could meet up and have sex). "

Its seems to me that she was for sale... and its not like she was cheap!

Sex predators dont go around offering condos and careers in politics stupid journalist.

EDIT: oh wait the journalist is a woman... maybe she wasnt offered a condo or the career in politics
damn... wrong horse!
edit on 23-7-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I agree the lying is the worse part for the public in this story...not the cheating.
It is simple then don't vote for him.
If he moved to Italy he would get voted straight in

edit on 23-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join