It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of Heaven

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Earth Also is a Planet

In the early morning light
I stood upon the grass
still wet with morning dew
gazing in vein toward the horizon.

"Oh you trees that block my view!"

"What is it you look for?"

"I seek the goddess of love."

"How does she appear?"

"She is round
She glows in the Sun's light
She quickens the seed
and brings new life.
That is the planet I seek."

"And what is it you are standing on?"

Photo of a statue titled "Moder Jord", depicting Jörð aka Earth.

Earth
Earth formed approximately 4.54 billion years ago, and life appeared on its surface within its first billion years.[23] Earth's biosphere then significantly altered the atmospheric and other basic physical conditions, which enabled the proliferation of organisms as well as the formation of the ozone layer, which together with Earth's magnetic field blocked harmful solar radiation, and permitted formerly ocean-confined life to move safely to land.[24] The physical properties of the Earth, as well as its geological history and orbit, have allowed life to persist.
. . .
The planet's interior remains active, with a solid iron inner core, a liquid outer core that generates the magnetic field, and a thick layer of relatively solid mantle.
. . .
By 3.5 bya, the Earth's magnetic field was established, which helped prevent the atmosphere from being stripped away by the solar wind.[42]
. . .
Earth is a terrestrial planet, meaning that it is a rocky body, rather than a gas giant like Jupiter. It is the largest of the four terrestrial planets in size and mass. Of these four planets, Earth also has the highest density, the highest surface gravity, the strongest magnetic field, and fastest rotation,[65] and is probably the only one with active plate tectonics.[66]

Now let's compare Earth with Her sister Venus. I place the emphasis on the Earth's ability to hold on to Her Oxygen and Hydrogen as compared to the lack that Venus demonstrates.

Caught in the Wind from the Sun
28 November 2007
Venus Express has exposed the true extent to which the Sun strips away the atmosphere of Venus.
. . .
Unlike Earth, Venus does not possess an intrinsic magnetic field to protect its atmosphere from the solar wind, a constant stream of electrically charged particles emitted by the Sun. Instead, the solar wind interacts directly with the upper atmosphere of Venus.
. . .
The Analyzer of Space Plasmas and Energetic Atoms (ASPERA) on Venus Express has been studying this interaction and has revealed, for the first time, the composition of the escaping particles. They are predominantly hydrogen, oxygen and helium ions.

Photo by ESA

Now compare how Mother Earth uses Love (Magnetosphere) to hold on to the Sky Father

I think I may understand where the number 4 comes in now for Neo-Pagans. It's the symbol for Earth.

2+2=4
2x2=4
2^2=4
Talk about a magic number!

Now I look upon the neo-Pagans with envy.

Does Inanna visit Earth so frequently for nothing?
Earth is where the life is.
How many goddesses hang out on Venus when compared to Earth?
edit on 27-7-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Interesting.

Will come back later to finish reading through this, I do so enjoy your passion for the topic even if I disagree with your interpretations on occasion.

Post not intended to take anything away from OP.

I am seriously lacking in understanding of of eastern mythologies and OP ALWAYS manages to toss in a factoid here or there that makes reading the thread worth it.

Thanks
-FBB

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I don't think the actual conditions on the planets can have been taken into considerations, but rather it was the patterns they described during their orbital periodics, and the numbers associated with them

The symbol for Inanna was not the Pentagon, despite Venus describing this over the eight year periodic, but the eight pointed directional star, this probably derivative of the 225 day orbital period, as can be seen here;

Not only was 10 sector division harmonized with 12, but also 8, this finding numeric balance at 120 (12x10, 15x8), a doubling up of the cycle of 60, that involved Saturn 2x30 year orbital periodics and Jupiter 5x12.

Na chia: The coordination and interlocking of the Ten Celestial Stems with the Eight Elements (pa kua), to the end that the first Stem, which is the embodiment of the active or male cosmic force, and the second Stem, which is the reservoir of the passive or female cosmic force, gather in the center and the highest point in the universe. Taoist religion.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Could you please expand on the difference between Innana, Venus, and the 8 pointed figure (I usually refer to it as a double cross)? Are you emphasizing a mathematical implication or more something along the lines of material/spiritual phenomena.

Also could I get some dates as to when/ where this was being propagated. As I understand it the system seems logical enough that it could have cropped up independently so the dates would help convince me further, or some good literature (I have access to some very good libraries and several weeks to dedicate to my hobbies).

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Alright let's have a look at this, the eight pointed star was the generic symbol for a star in Sumeria dating back to the earliest periods;

I haven't actually looked seriously how far it might pre-date early Uruk, it appears to be evidenced though in the Ubaid period.

Anyway we can also note the solar symbol of Shamash or Utu is also concerned with eight directionalism.

When you think of the star as a double cross as sometimes seen that is essentialy correct, Nebiru was a singular cross and indicated centre, the zenith of the Heavens, the crossing point of the division of the Northern and Southern hemispheres, and the East/West axis.

But what is involved with the eight directional can be a geocentric focal point or a Cosmological one, as in a star, and there is also concern with interaction of eight elementals.

The Planets in Sumeria had alchemical associations, this was a key symbolic aspect in ziggurat construction;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and one finds that Venus was capable of reflecting all aspects;

If Venus wears a black crown - Saturn stands in front of her
If Venus wears a white crown - Jupiter stands in front of her
If Venus wears a green crown - Mars stands in front of her
If Venus wears a red crown - Mercury stands in front of her
If Venus wears a rainbow crown - a rainbow lies crosswise in front of her
If Venus wears the Sun's crown - she becomes very bright, Saturn stands in front of her
If Venus wears the Moon's crown - she is very small, Mercury stands in front of her

And thus in a sense Inanna could be seen as a great Alchemical Queen, the eighth level of a ziggurat would of course be the Earth that it stands upon, though also note in the listing a rainbow is mentioned rather than Venus wearing the Venus crown which obviously she does.

In this one sees that Inanna is perhaps a sort of cosmic catalyst, that is her propensity toward making things happen and situations to develop, and that she determines the flow and interaction of the spiritual aspects of the Celestial Rulers.

Gold - Sun/Šamaš -------- Gold
Silver - Moon/Sin --------- Silver
Light Red - Mercury/Nabû - Copper?
Blue - Venus/Ištar -------- Lapis
Dark Red - Mars/Nergal --- Red gold?
Black - Saturn/Ninurta ----- Lead
White - Jupiter/Marduk ---- Electrum?

edit on 28-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Interesting, I thought that the solar cow involved the age of Taurus which was the house of the Sun.

The rainbow crown reminds me of Amun whom has been depicted as having a rainbow crown. I always thought this was a representation of an aurora coinciding with a planetary alignment or an early reference to the process of activating the chakras. The crown of rainbows symbolizing the crown chakra and all the levels which preceded it. Recently I have come to feel the symbolism was strongly correlated with mathematics and planetary alignments which indicated when to best enter the "astral"/subconscious to procure the alchemical gold.

The ziggurat shown seems to involve the constellation of Gemini which has always been viewed as a gateway.

The double cross seems to represent a heavenly and earthly cross or a union of the two as its always associated with divinity, perhaps it could be symbolic of an individual who has achieved this state?

The double cross could also be involved in high mathematics involving the hypercube which is an essential portion of current theory in physics of extra dimensions.

-FBB

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Kantz, simply put I love your threads. I think this will go well here
and provide a lil more flare to your already highly intelligent and intriguing
thread. As I see most societies today are so unwilling to accept new
ideas.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Yes certainly internal alchemy, the Chakras, is derivative of this. The ziggurat is seen with twin standards of Nin/Lady, relating to Inanna, these could refer to the Eastern and Western portals of the horizon, and certainly Gemini was seen as a gateway ruled by Inanna.

Sumerian Stargates.

The double cross has been associated with an individual conquering through its power, as in hoc signes vince, and certainly it contains all aspects of empowerment within it.

reply to post by randyvs

The Prince was confused so he asked the Magician, the Magician arrived at the answer profound, 'if she takes off her dress then the sky will fall down...'

edit on 28-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Well if you're the prince then perhaps the confusion is,
" in between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown ".
Because it really is, " All so one sided with opinions all
provided and " THE FUTURE PRE DECIDED ".

So if you're the prince just remember, that leaves us both
a long way from being, " The magician ".
Always a SnF

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey Randyvs,

Well if you're the prince then perhaps the confusion is,

No, no. I am the prince and I am confused.

To some, it seems to be all show biz.
When she came on the stage, I saw blue while others saw stars on a dark background.

The magician (also a showman) didn't even know that what I saw was not what others saw. His statement was half lie.

The truth is, that even actors are human under the act. The clown gets the half, while the prince is left with memories of blue.

edit on 28-7-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I trhink it's time tio straighten this out. The prince is truly Jupiter, the confussion representing earth.
We all wonder after after the Magician. God.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

We could turn this into a Youtube war. I've seen where people thought Jupiter was the one holding Saturn back. They think Saturn is the Evil One. There's a heathen I know who doesn't even distinguish between the two. It's all Sky to him, the Heavens (notice the plural).

But on with the battle:

He hears the silence howling
And catches angels as they fall
And the all time winner
Has got him by the balls

Oh, he picks up Gideon's Bible
Open at page one

I thank God, he stole the handle
And the train, it won't stop going
No way to slow down

Maybe some trains are best not boarded.

I know this guy, a hopeless dreamer. Back close to Christmas 1995, after his fiancee met some guy in a bar and took off with him to another state, he was walking down the sidewalk of their town. It occurred to him that the last time he walked there it was hand-in-hand. For no apparent reason, tears flowed down his cheeks.

Then again, for no apparent reason, this poem came into his head:
--------------------------------
They met one night
in the pouring rain
waiting for the midnight train,

Said one to the other
"I seem to have just lost my mother"

To hear the reply
"The same happened to me
a long time ago,
Ever since then I've wandered
to and fro.

"Exchanged my roots
for traveling boots.
One thing yet I'd like to know,
Is there anywhere worthwhile to go?"

Despite the rumble
of the approaching train
they sought some shelter
from the pouring rain.

Beneath a tree
they huddled together
protecting each other
from the inclement weather.

The train came and went
without those two,
seems they found something
better to do.
-------------------------------

The strange thing is that he hadn't even seen the girl in blue yet, not for another 5 or 6 months. And before that, he heard this song on the radio.

I seen the sun comin' up at the funeral at dawn
The long broken arm of human law
Now it always seemed such a waste
She always had a pretty face
So I wondered how she hung around this place

Many human laws are broken before ever the laws are changed to make crime retroactively legal. The establishment of totalitarian regimes is a long process, years and decades. People can intervene themselves, with the will.

But me & Cinderella
We put it all together
We can drive it home
With one headlight

A long unfinished poem of mine:

"Don't do it" I said
as she stood on the edge
the terrible drop
behind her.
edit on 29-7-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Did I really do this to this poor thread ?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Did I really do this to this poor thread ?

Not alone. And it isn't such a poor thread. It's a quest for discovery.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I meant poor as in I'm sorry.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

My apologies for acting out: back in the day, I would have gone down to the local tavern and performed at open-mic and people wouldn't have quite remembered what I had said or done the next day. Forums kind of record it all. Quite a different venue.

The Celestial aspect that can act as counter balance against this is Venus, she is capable of pulling the magic flying carpet from under Jupiter's feet, and for this reason she has been violated and suppressed, see here;

I recently watched the movie Franklyn. It didn't get very good reviews or audience reception, but to me it was sheer genius. Perhaps I saw something that other missed? Perhaps.

On topic, I think it best to allow the priestesses to go about their business without interference.

The true woman who possesses exceeding wisdom,
She consults a tablet of lapis lazuli
She gives advice to all lands...
She measures off the heavens,
She places the measuring-cords on the earth.
EN HEDU'ANNA

EN HEDU'ANNA is the earliest known poet, the earliest known systematic theologian. She is the one who lent of her own humanity to provide Inanna with Earthly attributes. I bow to her Genius and to her.

99. And because of my fate-determining song -- must I die? [48]

100. I-- my Nanna has cared not for me [49].

101. In the rebellious land,
they completely and utterly destroyed me.

102. ASimbabbar most certainly has not passed a final judgement upon me!

103. Has he spoken it-- does it mean anything?
Has he not spoken it-- does it mean anything?

104. After he stood there in triumph,
he expelled me from the temple.

105. He made me fly like a swallow from the window-
my life was consumed --[50]

106. and so I must go to the thorny undergrowth of the enemy land.

107. He tore the rightful aga-crown [51] of en-ship from me.

108. Handing me a dagger, he said,
"This is now your ornament!" [52]

109. One and only Queen, beloved of An,

110. Mighty is your fate-determining heart,
for my sake, may it be turned to its place! [53]

111. Beloved wife of Usumgal-Ana [54],

112. From the base to the zenith of heaven,
you are the great Queen (NIN.GAL),

113. the Anuna have submitted to you.

114. From birth you were the smaller queen,

115. the Anuna, all the great gods--
how you have surpassed them!

116. The Anuna kiss the ground before you with their lips.

117. My own trial is not yet over,
but a stranger sentence surrounds me as though it were my sentence.

En-Hedu-Ana's Lawsuit in the poem Nin-me-sara

I would certainly not want to be in the shoes of the priest of ASimbabbar when En-Hedu-Ana was returned to her position.

I suppose what I'm saying is, I'm going to read up on Enheduanna.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

It's fine, i just put out the information i wanted to here, there isn't that much to discuss. En-hedu-anna was truly great, in many senses the personification of the spirit of NIn-anna, of course Deities are reliant upon humans to further their cause in this world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join