It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Around the World?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So I know this is sort of an old topic, but not to me. I heard about these strange noises a couple months ago and started researching it but didnt give it to much thought and just dismissed it....

Only to the other day be outside my house, then I MYSELF started hearing these noises. It really freaked me out and I again started researching it. I havent found any conclusive answers to what it might be.

Here is a video I found with the sounds.

www.youtube.com...

Does anyone have any theories to what they might be? My only guess would be HAARP. HAARP in conjunction with Blue Beam.
edit on 22-7-2013 by Redden because: No Video

edit on 22-7-2013 by Redden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by Redden

i have heard there sounds off and on For a few years now.i quit posting about it a while ago. still i have no clue what it could be.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Well I have never heard them until I heard them myself because I only heard them on videos and it really bothered me.

I really dont know what to make of it.
edit on 22-7-2013 by Redden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You can check with [email protected] or www.earthfiles.com. Linda Molton Howe spoke of these sounds on Coast To Coast AM early one morning awhile back .

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Elizabeth1

Yea I actually am listening to that CTCAM segment right now.

Have you heard these sounds yourself?

And I will check out that website thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You're welcome. She is on Coast To Coast AM the last Thursday of every month. I really enjoy listing to her. You should check out Coast To Coast Am website as well. Matter of fact Linda will be on Coast To Coast AM this Thursday morning. I'm on the East Coast and they are on at 1:00 AM to 5:00 AM. Go to www.CoastToCoastAM.com. Click on up coming shows and it will tell you about her and what she will be speaking on this coming Thursday morning. And don't forget to check out Linda's website too . Hope this helps with the answers you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I've heard them or not. I say that because I live near a military base and sounds have always just been a thing because of missile training etc. However, I've noticed that the sounds lately are (sometimes) different. More of a woosh than a distant boom. Almost like hearing a jet flying and a truck revving at the same time. I assume it's new tech, but who knows?
edit on 22-7-2013 by Mr Headshot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This should keep you busy for a while

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

That is interesting. People describe it as a grainy bland trumpet but there are different descriptions of the sounds. But you say you live near a military base so it possibly is just something on base, but still pretty weird.

The one I heard sounded like a train horn but it was a thinner sounding horn if that makes any sense. I didn't have all the bulky sound of a train horn and it faded in and out unlike a train horn that would end abruptly.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have been hearing strange sounds on the coast by Santa Monica and Venice beach in the last year or so. Accompanied by a larger presence of military looking helicopters. I can't help but wonder if something is going on around there. And the more i research the noise the more convinced i become.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by johnhenrysteel

Same here, I keep doing research on HAARP and I am starting to think is HAARP.

What do you think it is?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have not been able to figure it out exactly... I'm just hoping California doesnt slide into the sea so soon, like all the old stories say it will. if its haarp its only a matter of time before a tsunami on the west coast.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Thanks for this vid. This is one of the hardest phenomena to research, due to so many obvious hoaxers. These sounds all seem to be very similar all over the world. Sounds like an out of this world tunneling machine to me. Highly technologically advanced mole men expanding their empire maybe?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HwBandit

These sounds all seem to be very similar all over the world.

Yea, one of the weird parts definitely is that this phenomena happens around the world and they all sound somewhat similar.

Sounds like an out of this world tunneling machine to me. Highly technologically advanced mole men expanding their empire maybe?

Well people claim to feel the ground shake and mini earthquakes. But the time I experienced it I didn't feel it. It was only atmospheric. I personally don't think its underground digging.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnhenrysteel
I have been hearing strange sounds on the coast by Santa Monica and Venice beach in the last year or so. Accompanied by a larger presence of military looking helicopters. I can't help but wonder if something is going on around there. And the more i research the noise the more convinced i become.

Big UFO base off southern cali, in the ocean off Santa Catalina ive heard....many USO and UFO sightings there.....

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I have seen some things related to these strange sounds and the one thing that always stuck in my mind was the idea that maybe what people are hearing are sounds emanating from the interior of the earth. I know it's not high tech/man made related, my idea I mean, not the actual sound, but I have read some things related to crustal displacement and dramatic climate shifts etc... And I just wonder, if the crust WERE at the beginning of a shift, what would happen? Surely sound would be one of the factors involved. Just an opinion, thanks for the thread.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Jonjonj because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Redden

Yes, I too have read stories about these strange sounds, noises. However, no scientist, geologist from anywhere, I repeat no report, investigation from any professional, independent source from anywhere in the world that has proof of any anomaly. There are hundreds of natural, simple explanations for sounds (thunder, trucks, excavation, supersonic aircraft, other atmospheric conditions, etc.) but nothing else. No government in the world is talking about it.

I am not going to say that possibly something 'unusual', strange is happening. But what's the big deal, there is absolutely no proof from any reputable agency, educational institution in the world that is saying anything about these noises/sounds that some people are hearing. Over 7 billion of us on this planet.....ummm, I don't think we have anything to worry about except running out of resources, drinkable water, hunger to feed the ever growing population, a pandemic where there is no cure. IMHO, a lot more to worry about than some noises. Doesn't mean we shouldn't try to find out what they are, but to jump to unsubstantiated conclusions such as HAARP are just delusionary. Sorry, but my opinion, you are entitled to yours!!! Peace!!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

You right, there are easy explanations for these sounds and a lot of them are just every day sounds misinterpreted. I find it really odd there is is NO investigation into the sounds, I find it odd the no one is giving it any thought (unless its someone who hears it). Scientists are always trying to stay on top of strange event EXCEPT these strange noises.

what I want to know is are ALL of the occurrences sound almost alike. And sounds nothing like thunder, trucks, or excavation. Supersonic aircraft? Maybe. Atmospheric conditions? I dont see how our atmosphere just produces metallic trumpet noises. The only thing that sounds plausible is its natural and just misinterpreted, its HAARP (I'm still a bit skeptical but its a more likely possibility), it comes from space, or its a hoax(which some of the videos are just hoaxed).

But your right its not a big deal, I just find it very interesting and worthy of discussion.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Redden

Many scientists are investigating the hum:

Mysterious Hum

top topics

<<   2 >>

join