It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Void? Can someone give me more insight.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
www.near-death.com...
I personally have visited this place which i term hell.
just me and pitch blackness
is it eternal?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Optimisplanet

hell is not the void
the void is the emptiness before all things.
it at both times contains nothing and all things in all places.

to find the void you must become empty. to be empty you must be filled with nothing.

the way is in training. begin to look at the tao te ching.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Ok more info.
I did visit this place not once, but several times ( like nearly 20) or even more i cant count.
BUT I do know, that i did not like it there. I was all alone (and i mean COMPLETELY alone) in pitch blackness darkness. I still had my mind, in human state (or earthly state). Suddenly i had this INNATE or almost desperate desire to come BACK to earth. Earth is paradise compared to that place. But i believe it is what I may need in order to evolve. Of course, I am trying to avoid going to such a place, but out of curiosity how long would i stay there?
How long would i stay there if i died and found myself there before say incarnating again or progressing to higher realms.
In fact it is '' hell'' what the bible refers to as outer darkness. So i have proof

edit on 22-7-2013 by Optimisplanet because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2013 by Optimisplanet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
you have proof? of something completely personal in nature?
from a book written by some guys about 1600 years ago?

its that book which has told oyu emptiness is bad.

free your mind from the trap.

nothing is forever except everything.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optimisplanet
I did visit this place not once, but several times ( like nearly 20) or even more i cant count.

I am going to assume this is 100% dream..mostly to quell my twitchy skeptic brow long enough to discuss it.

I used to record dreams. I found them fascinating, insightful, etc.

I once had a dream of myself being beheaded..it reminded me of a different life. I think I was roman (I suspect the dream was from seeing Caligula as a youngster, but nevermind that). Anyhow, it was me and several others being beheaded, but not in any human type way..strange object, but that's beside the point also.

Anyhow, right before my head got lopped off, I realized I was in a dream, that didn't save me from dream death though, and yep, head popped off like a bottlecap.

I was then In a void as you describe..nothing, darkness, just me and my mind in a vast and seemingly infinite sea of nothing.
After awhile of considering this...I realized I could consider it to begin with..that somehow I didn't just black out into nothingness, but rather something of me was still in tact, and with that realization, I then decided to leave the void.
Then a sort of light appeared, grew very bright, and then found myself in what can only be described as..hmm...I don't want to say heaven (because there wasn't a bunch of scantly clad women meeting me), but rather...some familiar beautiful place. There were many others there..it was like a city, good feeling, bright beautiful place, some friends I knew, yet never met in life, came up to me and we discussed about the life that just happened and had a laugh about it.

Anyhow, I woke up shortly after going into the erm...afterparty of life (Again, I don't want to say heaven because there was no religious feeling there, but there was a certain divinity.

I see it as a awesome dream I had, scary at first, the void wasn't that bad when you realize the void is basically you coming together as it were, and that's all really.

If there is something more to that dream (doubtful), then I would say this void is a cloak you put on yourself and can emerge once you stop being scared of the surroundings and start being happy that you continue on to begin with...maybe the cloak (of death) only surrounds you while in despair.

But, my overall assumption is that it was simply a dream, and I try not to put too much consideration into it. If I experienced something real, well, one day I will see it..no need to dwell too much on what will come in its own time.

Here is something though, do you feel you deserved to be stuck in a void?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is just a fear tactic for religions.

There is no void. If your mind can recognize that you are in a void that means your spirit is there and there is no void. If your spirit is there you can create your own thoughts essentially erasing the void.

AAC

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
This is just a fear tactic for religions.

There is no void. If your mind can recognize that you are in a void that means your spirit is there and there is no void. If your spirit is there you can create your own thoughts essentially erasing the void.

AAC

In my dream, that is more or less what happened.
I recognized I was alive...in spirit form anyhow...and was actually quite happy about that...
It was ages ago since that dream, so forgetting some details I think, but ultimately it was death, realization of continuation, contemplation, then suddenly joy and shortly after that, void gone.

Was a cool dream. If that is death, I am not overly concerned about it (but still concerned about the hour leading up to it)

I have been reading the link in the ops though. and actually, there is a lot of similarities between what is written here and my dream. I wonder if it is: a: a common dream, or b: something else.

But they tend to paint it far more grim than my experience. Then again, I am pretty comfortable with myself and my life, so who knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
When I was about 7, I had a very bad fever.

During this fever I went to a place that was very powerful, very memorable.

I was in complete blackness.

Out of the blackness came a sun, a black sun, surrounded by a ring of fire.

I became one with that black sun, and I found myself spinning around and around for eternity, as if I was in an infinitely huge gyroscope.

The feeling was more than enough to make a person sick, but in that place I could not be sick. I was one with all of creation, the center of all things.

I had found a place that was deep inside me, the solipsistic soul that sits at the core of my being.

I was the black sun, and the light emanated from me.

I now experience that same feeling ( as a 33 year old ) just before I have an epileptic seizure.

That place, that void, is the place where you meet yourself.

No matter what you do, take note, and do not be frightened.

You are facing yourself.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Other members are saying the same thing but in diferent words. I'll proberly do the same thing lol.

There is no fear in that space/void except for that which you create.

That void is also between the atoms and planets and stars, it's part of you, and you are part of it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Create something else in that space out of love. I did!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun with it.

Wi-fi
edit on 22-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There's no such thing as "the void". If a void can be called a void, then it isn't a void at all. The absence of everything is still something, because it's defined as such.

If that doesn't make any sense at all, I'll go with the recommendation of another member above: read the Tao Te Ching.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

www.near-death.com...
I personally have visited this place which i term hell.
just me and pitch blackness
is it eternal?

My two cents is, it's not hell. It's a state of consciousness beyond that of waking, dreamless sleep, and dreaming called turiya in Hindu philosophy. I believe it goes by different names in different traditions. I've been there and I was not alone.

Oh and yes it's eternal, as in beyond time and space. Time and space emerge from it.

edit on 22-7-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
How must i read the Tao when my eyes are blind? The sun has placed these holes in my eyes, I can fill them with tears.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
here is what I consider the best take on the void: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
"There's a trapdoor in the sun." Pearl Jam

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

you mean if i die and go there i am stuck there ETERNALLY!?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hey, and firstoff thanks for you detailed reply

No i dont think i deserve to be stuck there forever more like a certain period, and its what i want to desire. Yes i feel this way. But its of utmost importance for my personal growth. On the otherhand right now im busy putting my lessons from even a short time there to action. Doing my best to be good and a grateful person for what i have on earth.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've got a folder now, with that link and all the links each link has, because its a really good read, and so much like nde account someone shared on another forum, in which had some stirrings of memory, a happy recognition.

There are infinite frequency realms and it has to do with the state or frequency of an individual, not just upon death, but overall as well for we have Family watching over, and some things can be mitigated or changed. And readiness to reach higher levels is ongoing with all souls, but the gift of life, in the body, its where the greater amount of growth occurs.

Its like a slightly lower frequency, going more and more so, for there are winterlands and summerlands, higher frequency or finer frequency, purer frequency and more gravity, heaviness.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Why?

Its not a place to visit, its not a place.

BUT I do know, that i did not like it there.

there is no there, when your there so to speak.

There are no feelings, especially that of the stupid concepts of good and bad or evil. If you felt you were not a part of the void.

I was all alone (and i mean COMPLETELY alone) in pitch blackness darkness. I still had my mind, in human state (or earthly state). Suddenly i had this INNATE or almost desperate desire to come BACK to earth. Earth is paradise compared to that place.

Reality on Earth is hell if one is to compare the two.

Being alone and in the darkness of nothing is some what a way to describe the experience, but your mind is all there is.

But i believe it is what I may need in order to evolve. Of course, I am trying to avoid going to such a place, but out of curiosity how long would i stay there? How long would i stay there if i died and found myself there before say incarnating again or progressing to higher realms.

Long?

Sorry your stuck here on earth if you think time exists and there are higher realms to incarnate into.

In fact it is '' hell'' what the bible refers to as outer darkness. So i have proof

That you were in this "hell" you speak of but not a part a void that your asking about.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

That place, that void, is the place where you meet yourself.

You are facing yourself.

Is the universe around us just a reflection of our own and others thoughts?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by BlueMule

you mean if i die and go there i am stuck there ETERNALLY!?

Is dying an "if" for you is it?

Are you alive?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join