It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pineal Gland & Symbolism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Our sense of self, our sense and awareness of a cosmic wholeness, is a central aspect of the human experience. After forming from fetal mouth tissue, the Pineal decides to migrate to the very center of our seat of consciousness - the brain. Another impressive symbolism.

...and there s my problem AC

i dont trust the whole pineal gland thing
it is an extension, a reception of the Eye-consciousness , aka Selfawareness,
aka matrix-consciousness , or whatever you wish to name the Dualism which rules our consciousness -
but, in every case, nót Gods.

..there was another thread about ' isis '
i posted there i met "her "
- a blazing white light in the mind - as it were a nuclear explosion

yes i understand you are just describing ;
but i do not trust this physical frame - since it is an invention [ or better perhaps "a mimick"] fabracated by Evil,
[ or read 'sumerians', if the word evil distracts you ]
and therefore the Upgrading of this frame - inclusive the pineal - will have no other result as "getting better in touch with evil " - though that may Pose as ' Blissful Oneness " .

regards

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Out of curiosity, why do you say that the Sumerian culture is interchangeable with "evil"?

Further, what connection do you see between Sumerian evil, the Egyptian goddess Isis, and the development of the Pineal Gland from mouth tissue as it migrates to its ultimate location in the brain?

I suspect that we have very different opinions concerning the Sumerians, the Egyptian Neteru, and the Pineal Gland's symbolic and literal functions, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions, I'd like to let you explain your stance first.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
From last year, may interest.

Circadian changes in long noncoding RNAs in the pineal gland

Published online before print August 3, 2012, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1207748109

PNAS August 14, 2012 vol. 109 no. 33 13319-13324

www.pnas.org/content/109/33/13319.abstract

Abstract

Long noncoding RNAs (lncRNAs) play a broad range of biological roles, including regulation of expression of genes and chromosomes. Here, we present evidence that lncRNAs are involved in vertebrate circadian biology. Differential night/day expression of 112 lncRNAs (0.3 to >50 kb) occurs in the rat pineal gland, which is the source of melatonin, the hormone of the night. Approximately one-half of these changes reflect nocturnal increases. Studies of eight lncRNAs with 2- to >100-fold daily rhythms indicate that, in most cases, the change results from neural stimulation from the central circadian oscillator in the suprachiasmatic nucleus (doubling time = 0.5–1.3 h). Light exposure at night rapidly reverses (halving time = 9–32 min) levels of some of these lncRNAs. Organ culture studies indicate that expression of these lncRNAs is regulated by norepinephrine acting through cAMP. These findings point to a dynamic role of lncRNAs in the circadian system.

RNA sequencing
neuroendocrine regulation
differential expression
chronobiology

edit on 22-7-2013 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join