It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Bigfoot footage 2013

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
The common thing I have seen is people always being too afraid of these creatures.. There was a young sheriff deputy that reported being chased by one, but that was only after he aimed his weapon at the creature. The creature then took cover from him, but then it began chasing him back to his car.. If it was me and I was stuck point blank in front of one of these creatures I would offer it some food first, and then back off slowly while pointing at the food I set down..

At least this way it wouldn't be showing total fear which that creature is going to know, since it is used to everything else in the woods being afraid of it..

There are a few stories of people long ago that were not afraid and were taken by these creatures to their camp, and they were never harmed.. Just jabbed and prodded a little bit

Lol what if you have no food? Some persons who have been very close like a ranger near our area was so frightened he quit his job and will never go into the woods again...I guess up close these animals show hate for us in their eyes and they are really scary!

There have been many persons go missing in the woods so we have no way to know if they sometimes kill us.
The trucker who stopped for the ocean view of the sunrise just So. of crescent City Ca said a female BF was gathering seaweed when he saw her, she passed by his truck and glared at him with ferocious hate in her eyes, crossed the highway and into the woods. Another passing vehicle stopped that saw her also.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eisegesis
His legs don't look like they are built to support such a huge frame. He is called "Bigfoot" for a reason. Obviously I don't have a reference point but, if you look at the enhanced version, you can see how skinny it's thighs and ankles are.

Yes if this is real i would think this is a young one, or not well fed.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanaKatherineScully
maybe if the person filming didn't make so much noise he would of been able to have got closer to whatever it was, on the basis of this, the guy filming knew what he was doing as he was involved in the set-up, i mean if he saw a tiger or lion wandering about in the woods, would he run towards it making so much noise, no, because it would attack him.

I can't imagine a way to run quietly there and still catch up?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I read your account of the mushroom hunter and thought of this.

edit on 21-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
What was even the point in posting that video? What was the point in recording it? There's not enough to say anything for certain accept that the person with the camera saw something that might or might not have been Bigfoot...or just another nutter in a gorilla suit putting on a good show for the tourists.
edit on 21-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Well I think most of us are glad it was posted and enjoyed seeing it and thinking about weather it is real or not...why post anything on a forum then? Cryptozoology is not full of perfect specimens and photos and video.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by realist53

Seems they conveniently only find one track at a time,

Well I can say that we found once one track...
There is no way in the cold and rain that a person went out there and planted it. I am an adventurous person (was more then am) I insisted on a trek with my husband out of boredom into the back woods in the winter in the rain.

I do have a photo but no is going to see anything in it as the details that were there do not show in the picture, it is under water and clearly with the flow of the stream was just made and would soon disappear. You could see each toe and the size was only about the same or a little bigger then my husbands size 13. it was headed into the stream so must have taken a huge jump and the next track was only a hole in the mud 12 ft high cliff on the other side. what a leap! I looked for other prints but the ferns were thick, my husband insisted we leave.

Oh well here it is anyway...you can't tell here but in person the toes were sunk deeper and you could see it jumped.

edit on 21-7-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by predator0187

I'm just commenting on the first video in the original post, I have not read the rest of the thread.

As soon as I saw it stand up and walk my mind instantly said "It's a guy in a costume".
The way it walked at that point was waaaay to human to be anything else IMO.

Although right before it stood up and walked, it did really have me fooled as it swung an arm at a branch much like an ape would going through woods. It was ruined by the standing up and walking part.
I am convinced for myself it is a person in a costume.

The filmer's reaction was real enough though.
I think someone was playing around and he caught it on his camera without knowing.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

Well way to human for whom...what if these guys are right and it is human?

Genetic testing confirms the legendary Bigfoot is a human relative that arose some 15,000 years ago — at least according to a press release issued by a company called DNA Diagnostics detailing supposed work by a Texas veterinarian. - See more at: www.livescience.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I think I would be offended if I were Native Cheyenne........not sure why he is using their language to try and communicate with the bigfoot but I find it quit ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I read your account of the mushroom hunter and thought of this.

I see you offer no opinions on this one! Whatcha think?
I feel so close to the subject being where many incidents have taken place. I hope they never actually find them, they are better off with us thinking they don't exist.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thats pretty cool I love thread like these.

But I'm not so sure thats really a bigfoot. It has the same exact posture of a human and walks like a human. And you would think it would have more heightened senses that the man was following him right?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
HOAX

First suspicions was he doesn't act like a vacationer but rather like someone who lived there, or perhaps didn't want to be exposed/named

2, the bigfoot walked more like a hoping man and was "man sized" rather than other reports reporting taller and just generally bigger in muscle tone etc etc

3 he said he turned of the camera and stopped filming due to the noise the bigfoot made but if you go back to the begining the bigfoot made the same sound/noise only it was exactly the same sound regardless of distance and ambiance noise, you would expect it to differ in volume, so all point to this being faked in every way

Audio is fake

Costume is fake

Witness is fake fake fake

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Over emphasis on the "monkey walk n posture" and speed, doubling back.
I was more interested in what the black think on the strip on lawn is at start of film and a green dot light after he gives chase. The noise sounds human too. Only thing sounds good is his fear but only a few would actually chase n if you had the balls why stop. Oh n how monkey man pushes branch if I'm big foot I'm not phased by little branches he'll if I was I'd buy shoes too.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Screaming fake to me. Everything about it seems produced and directed, even the faux surprise of the person taking the video, "Get in the house." Indeed.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I think I would be offended if I were Native Cheyenne........not sure why he is using their language to try and communicate with the bigfoot but I find it quit ridiculous.

Why? Why offensive i mean and as for using the language, the native population here once were able to speak with "the man of the woods" they were able to communicate to them a territory at least and to stay out of it, which the Indians did in their day traveling long distances around to stay clear as they said their people were killed if they didn't obey.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229
Screaming fake to me. Everything about it seems produced and directed, even the faux surprise of the person taking the video, "Get in the house." Indeed.

That seemed the most real part to me, it is exactly what my ex-husband did when our kids were little playing outside and we had a rabid coyote come into the yard. He yelled it exactly like that and the kids did as they were told,so did I since I was not used to dribbling foamy mouth animals coming at me in broad daylight.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I agree that the Patterson - Gimlin footage is by far, the most convincing footage I've ever seen.
I remember arriving home from school in 67 and my Mom had the Art Linkletter show on. Patterson
and Gimlin and their film were the guests. I was eight yrs old and convinced my mom, that it was
not a man in a suit, then glared at her and said, "Now tell me again mom, there's no such thing
as monsters ". That's where I'm at to this day. Patterson -Gimlin shut the case for me at eight yrs
old. What I think or feel here doesn't effect that. So why would I offer an opinion on something so
difficult to call either way ?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That was a thought I did have as well, if a bigfoot is a neanderthal offshoot, then it would have a human like walk, but I am just basing on what I saw in the video. It seemed very human to me, but I do understand and do see your point as well.

I personally believe in bigfoot, I just don't think this guys video is it.
But that is just a personal opinion based on gut feeling and seeing the walk.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Guess I just like discussions, I agree there is no way to tell in this particular video either way..now you broke my enthusiasm after I had already flooded this thread with posts!

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Well, you shouldn't be discouraged. You have an amazing ability to bring interest to any subject, my dear woman. And this is my reasoning, not your own.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

What was even the point in posting that video? What was the point in recording it? There's not enough to say anything for certain accept that the person with the camera saw something that might or might not have been Bigfoot...or just another nutter in a gorilla suit putting on a good show for the tourists.

So what.. if someone actually gets a video like this, they should just chuck in the bin?

I get tired of these "Either post 100% irrefutable evidence or don't bother" comments. If you were in the woods, and saw a figure like this.. filmed it.. it growled at you.. you were freaked out, wondering if you got Bigfoot on film.. you'd go home and just delete the video and replace it with video of your cats or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join