It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's done. Did you realize it's already done?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Come to this moment and realize there is nothing apart from you.
You are the space (nothing) in which all arises.

Thank you for your detailed analysis "Dr Snow", Can i call you Snow for short? Ok thanks.

What is in a name?? Can a name, a label, describe what is?

Good, then can I call you Owaga, itsnOWAGAin?

But what does any name actually mean? No matter what you call the imagined writer you will only be seeing what you imagine is writing.
Where does any word appear and when?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The appearance is constantly changing - the perceiver is not changing.

Ah, but the perceiver IS changing. Hair growing, aging, mood altering... We are not viewing this life from the outside. We are IN it.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The appearance is constantly changing - the perceiver is not changing.

Ah, but the perceiver IS changing. Hair growing, aging, mood altering... We are not viewing this life from the outside. We are IN it.

Hair is perceived. Moods are perceived.
The perceiver does not make an appearance so can never be seen to be changing.
All that appears is perceived but it is emptiness that is perceiving.
edit on 20-7-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Because people rarely speak the truth and you stated "your" truth twice makes it suspect.

Who are you really?!?!?

Shhhhhh!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

What is it about this thread that you think it deserves a flag?

Well someone created it. Then i got to read it. Then the thoughts started rumbling around the big ol brain factory which in turn lead to me making my reply. This lead to more thoughts bouncing around then i got this urge to flag the thread, you know even though it is not much, really how else can i say thank you better than a super rare and precious flag. I mean this is just a personal preference there is no obligation for anyone to do anything they do not want to do.

Besides, this thread was a gateway for me to chat with you, have you not enjoyed our little discussion?
I have, so much has been revealed and its all because of the OP. Just by giving up a flag i feel better about having the opportunity to contribute my thoughts to not just you but the universe.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

I am completely in awe at all that appears. The fact that this is actually happening is a marvel, especially when it is seen for what it really is. Who is it that thinks it could be any different? I am not talking just about the thread but all that is appearing - the noise, the sensations, the light in your field of vision - 'the fact of the field' that contains the vision.
What is appearing is appearing before anyone can make it different. Who wants it to be different?
This moment is an unconditional complete 'yes' before a voice says 'no' or 'more'. This moment is still complete even with the 'no' and 'more' but the words are believed to be true rather than the space they appear in.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I see, it is appearing now before me. Before my very eyes.
Wait there is something in the way...what is it. Is it a bird, a plane?
Nope... nope it is definitely a flag.
I am in awe of this flag.. all that is, in this very moment. The now, for if Itisnowagain then tomorrow never comes and the flag may be the last piece of respect that was ever paid.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There is no tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I see, it is appearing now before me.

The appearance is appearing in you - you are the now.
Now is what you are and now constantly appears different.
Now (presence) never began and will never end.
How long is now?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
All that has been, will be, and is now, yet each moment is still new to us as we walk the journey and still need to strive for Love and growth, for our light wings if you will, nonetheless. Yet even should we do this, and live in the now, this is still the past from another perspective. But that shouldn't worry us in the Now.
edit on 20-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yet even should we do this, and live in the now, this is still the past from another perspective.

What is this 'other perspective' of which you speak?

'Past' is just a word that appears in presence. All concepts arise in presence.
Is it possible to step outside presence and see it from another perspective?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

But the thought of crouching and plucking nose hairs is interesting indeed. Maybe next time

Did you not read the title.

It is already done. There is no next time.

You've forever plucked the nose hairs from the crotch of inevitability.

The tiger crouches. "Where are you? Where aaarrreee you?"

The tiger crouches. "Come out come out wherever you are..."

but the dragon giggles behind his whiskers.... forever hidden.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Would you say that you are nothing in particular?

Yes. Just like the billions that have come and gone before me.

Nothing has ever been before you and nothing will ever be after you.
You are nothing and in that nothing (space) all things appear and disappear.
You are emptiness perceiving.

Can nothing cease to be?

Only if they 404 it.

Ahha...

You should be aware that you just said nothing. Everything has always been before Jigger, myself, you and all members of planet earth. And it will always be after us too.

You woke up this morning. Repeat that a 365,000 times, and it will be 1000 years from now. The only difference between now, then and 1000 ago is who wakes up.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
OMG thank you so much!

I slid into the oven a butt roast and forgot all about it. It IS done.

Darryl Forests
Can cock up a mean butt

edit on 20-7-2013 by Forests because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Thoughts come about "The Past" and these images, sounds, and words are held on to even though they no longer exist.

Thoughts come about "The Future" and these images, sounds, and words are held on to even though it doesn't actually exist, and it is just a fantasy or a prediction based on one's own opinions of what will be.

The Present is The Past and The Future.
This moment is here and yet it is already done (Present-Past).
This moment is here and yet it continues to change and be (Present-Future).

You are now free to be here, because it is where you already are. Each moment is happening and it is happening anew. You don't have to recreate a "Past" or a "History" for yourself. To let go of the past memories of disappointment, conflict, and hate is Forgiveness. The absence of a past is Innocence, Purity, and Grace.

Become Born Again, realize that each moment is new. This moment is new. This moment is free of the past, and it is also free of the future - until it is here, but even the future will be now and once this moment is gone, it is done and Grace is Born Again anew.

I hate to point this out, but the past shapes our future choices. With a careful analysis of the past, we can predict the future, or at least the choices that will be made. Each moment is dependent on the last and the next, and without these moments, relevance is lost. You are not free, because the future will happen and the past has already shaped it- the only recompense is that our path is carved by the values we hold dear, yet it is predictable.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

You woke up this morning. Repeat that a 365,000 times, and it will be 1000 years from now. The only difference between now, then and 1000 ago is who wakes up.

The light appears presently. It goes on and off always presently - it appears to divide the darkness.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So..gonna assume ops just now thought about linear time.

wait till he/she learns about electrogravitic resistance of material...I can see the brain spasms now going on about how we have never touched anything, etc.

Welcome to this dimension, ops
Yes, many of us already discovered time flows forward always...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Now is where the answer is, it is all that exists and has ever existed, so truth can only exist in this moment. The moment may change, but the one perceiving never does. Where the beginning and end, the Alpha and Omega, meet and exist is in the here and now. This moment is eternal.

You are the truth, the way, and the LIFE, and you are the light of the world because your light (image) lights up the world around you. God is here right now, always has been and always will be. Open your "eye" (image) and you just may see it.

S&F
edit on 20-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Did you flag this thread or do you not consider it worthy of such an honor?
I would like to know if my belief is wrong. I am wrong so often but it is nice to know.

Beliefs are not truth. Beliefs are maybes. Beliefs are guesses and assumptions. Beliefs are thoughts and ideas that appear in truth.For your information - no flag has been given.

Beliefs are hoping they may be truths, and having faith that it could be true. Beliefs are phantoms that can never be pinned down unless 'faith' is attached, as with faith comes the truth entirely your own devination and no one else can claim it.
edit on 20-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Nothing is happening. It is amazing.

Unless you WILL it to happen or let someone elses freewill make nothing happen to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join