It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkey

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Neither do judgemental, childish, arrogant jackwipes-
but they certainly allow them all over the place whether anyone likes it or not.

Monkeys are marvelous.....wish I could say that for all creatures!

link   

But just in case you do get banned. I toast to you potential departure!..
Well well logic and sense these days have no purpose like stated in the OP.

link   

Is it only monkeys you have these feelings about or are other animals in this evil category of yours?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Is it only monkeys you have these feelings about or are other animals in this evil category of yours?
I cannot answer to a question which is not mine even not yours.

But I will answer to the one who has asked you to ask the question.

I love humans while she hates humans,but any tragedy can be fixed.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I love humans while she hates humans,but any tragedy can be fixed.

If you really were a legitimate person your would quit now because we humans don't want to hear any more of your narcissism towards life.
edit on 19-7-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
you know it surprises me that it seems that only two members, know that there is a deference between monkeys and apes. i could be wrong , but that's the way the posts read to me.

monkeys have a tail, and mostly live and spend their times in trees. there are some who do well on the ground but are better suited to live in trees. they also use their tail as a fifth limb. and their arm strength is not as great as apes.

some apes spices can and do take to the trees, but most are most comfortable on the ground. they don't have a tail. and all apes except gibbons are larger than monkeys. apes have a large back and their arms are longer than their legs. where as monkeys don't have broad backs and have chests that more longer than they are broad.
also most monkeys arms are the same length or shorter than their legs.

it is also believed that apes are more intelligent than monkeys, ie they are able to learn above the survival skills need in the wild than monkeys.

and this is the most important part, apes are closer to humans than monkeys, it's said that some apes have a 98% match to human dna.

edit on 19-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Time for a coffee break folks but in the meantime here is a small musical break :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

What the fick are you on about? I asked you the question no one asked me to ask you the question so why don't you stop with your nonsensical BS and answer the question eh?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

If you really were a legitimate person your would quit now because we humans don't want to hear any more of your narcissism towards life.
No I am not because I cannot see my self in the reflection of the bottles like others do as proved .

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Yup my red faced spider monkey I knew had the most amazing tail, I saw him peel a banana with it.

Here is a video of one at london zoo.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
MUNKAY!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

No I am not because I cannot see my self in the reflection of the bottles like others do as proved .

false reflections not only come from bottles you know...
Yours is the pretence of light but the reflection of darkness.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

when i was younger i use to love to go to the zoo and watch the monkeys and chimps. i thought they were the coolest thing. i got this from my grandmother, she use to have to two spider monkeys that where meaner than s+==. i dont remember what speices they were. they were little black and white ones and only got to be about a foot to a foot and a half long. you had to watch em.

i think chimps are the best though, i use to watch them for hours. my folks always had to drag me away.

edit on 19-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Here is a family tree for those who do not know.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

My family have had an odd connection to Apes and Monkeys..my Grandad brought home a Chimpanzee when he finished national service, hence him getting the nickname Grandad Monkey and I was attacked by a poor little monkey when I was about 5 when I let it out of a cage in a pet shop...it jumped on my head and kept biting me until my Mum punched the little fella off
I still have a scar on my head from that, poor little fella had to be put down and I spent sometime in hospital getting tested for rabies.
My mother has always said some of that monkey got into me hence my nickname from being young Boymonkey

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

i dont remember what speices they were. they were little black and white ones and only got to be about a foot to a foot and a half long. you had to watch em.

Just for info, the spider monkey is part of the Ateles species and are new world primates. would need to see pics to correctly identify it though.

Hope that helps?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

When I was a kid we used to goto Chester Zoo and they used to have this massive silverback Gorrilla and my Dad started making fun of it trying to show off, we started walking off and something hit my Dad on the back of the head, the gorilla had done a quick poop and thrown it at my Dad..we all laughed.
A year or so later we went back and we saw the same Gorilla my Dad didn't do anything towards him this time, but as we were walking off again the Gorilla did a quick poop and threw it at my dad again square in the face
The gorilla must of had a great memory

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Oh and Iam not sure If I should tell you all about the fate of the Chimp my Grandad brought home.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

When I was a kid we used to goto Chester Zoo and they used to have this massive silverback Gorrilla and my Dad started making fun of it trying to show off, we started walking off and something hit my Dad on the back of the head, the gorilla had done a quick poop and thrown it at my Dad..we all laughed.
A year or so later we went back and we saw the same Gorilla my Dad didn't do anything towards him this time, but as we were walking off again the Gorilla did a quick poop and threw it at my dad again square in the face

i have heard of chimps doing this but never gorillas.
and i have no doubt about their memory retention. their was one chimps at the zoo that would always run up and start jumping up and down, yelling and sticking his arm through the bars when he saw me. the traier/handler said he was the smartest of the bunch and had a few people he would do that with.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Funny you should say that Monkey.

About 15 years ago i worked in close collaboration with another vet on an artificial insemination project at the Kruger national park in SA.

For this project i had to collect sperm from a male Gorilla in a zoo in France...

However, to collect the sperm i had to anesthetize the male to collect the sperm in the right conditions.

As the Gorilla was slowly falling to sleep it looked me directly in the eyes and fixed me with a stare that i will never forget to this day... so much intelligence in his eyes and i really had the feeling that he was searching into my soul...

To cut a long story short, once the gorilla woke up the first thing he did was have a really big poop and then picked it up and slung it straight at me!

Every year i go back to that zoo and go and see the same male, first thing he does... picks up his poo... first thing i do... run!

One of his females however had a difficult time giving birth and i attended to help her during delivery, to this day she still remembers me and gives me her hand...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 19-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

edit on 19-7-2013 by Rodinus because: More crap spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join