It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Zimmerman is Guilty

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by raifordko

That doesn’t matter what they think they saw in the dark. Some say GZ was on top.

The forensic evidence ( GZ’S wounds) don’t support any life threatening attack.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

It was also pointed out at trial that a person with a bloody nose laying on their back the blood would flow down the throat, not out the nose. Your points were addressed at trial.

Again, if you didn't watch the trial stop making arbitrary conjectures. It serves no purpose whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell

That doesn’t matter what they think they saw in the dark. Some say GZ was on top.

The forensic evidence ( GZ’S wounds) don’t support any life threatening attack.

That is a complete lie. There was only one eyewitness in this case. This single eyewitness was a state witness and testified that TM was on top of GZ, that GZ was screaming for help, and that TM was pummeling him with MMA-style "ground and pound" punches. The state's only eyewitness to the attack corroborated GZ's account of the events.

Why lie?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Actually had you watched the trial you would know that the CSI witness for the state testified that the body of TM laid in the rain, his hands were not bagged, and that his clothes were never placed in paper bags, but plastic ones and by the time he got to inspect them they were totally contaminated with mildew.

Please people, stop talking about this case if you didn't watch the trial. It serves no purpose.

you are just pointing out how the investigators botched the case by not properly securing the evidence. the juror who did the interview mentioned the same thing. it's a shame that the jury didn't have all the evidence needed to make a proper verdict. the police were at the crime scene within minutes they should have properly contained all the clothes, gun, evidence and crime scene.

True. But the state's own witnesses and the trial's only eyewitness corroborated GZ's account. That he was pinned down on his back, which meant he had no avenue of escape during the assault, and that he was screaming for help, and that TM was on top of him hitting with repeated blows as MMA-style "ground and pound". That testimony itself made this a textbook case of self-defense. The DNA evidence was irrelevant at that point. GZ's version of events was corroborated by the eyewitness for the state! Lol. Why did they even call him as a witness?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko

Your comments on the eyewitness who saw TM beating GZ ground and pound style? That was a prosecution witness.

He actually claimed above that there were multiple eyewitnesses. Ones that he knows about that neither the state nor the defense know about.

Remarkable huh?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Willtell

How about the answers to page 15?

Why do you keep avoiding it?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

If you would have read the op entirely instead of hastily commenting you would have seen I dealt with that by saying it is ridiculous IMO that the rain would wash of all that blood and DNA

Real life is not CSI. Raining can easily dilute below detectable concentration what little amounts of DNA were there due to punching, especially if the hands and clothes were improperly bagged. All you have is biased speculation.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

If you would have read the op entirely instead of hastily commenting you would have seen I dealt with that by saying it is ridiculous IMO that the rain would wash of all that blood and DNA

Real life is not CSI. Raining can easily dilute below detectable concentration what little amounts of DNA were there due to punching, especially if the hands and clothes were improperly bagged. All you have is biased speculation.

Biased speculation, or in other nomenclature prejudicial arbitrary conjecture. And it's also further proof the chap didn't watch any of the trial considering the DNA witness admitted the same thing. That the preservation of evidence was piss poor at best by the police.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yes! Yes! Yes! This is that EXACT same argument that I have been posting on other forums all day! It's not all about race..it's about racial profiling...not to mention that I knew that Zimmerman would get off because his father is a judge and the prosecuting attorneys neglected to mention that Zimmerman had 3 previous counts of molestation charged against him. I think that Zimmerman was a pervert attempting to have his way with Trayvon personally...but who really knows Zimmermans intent. All we do know is that Trayvon is dead and he died unjustly.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rockybaby33

How is it about racial profiling? GZ didn't know TM's race when he stopped the truck. And when the dispatcher asked GZ what race the person was he wasn't positive.
edit on 18-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Wait, you are saying GZ was some type of pedophile who wanted to # trayvon? Do most PD's call 911 before they rape their victim?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I think I met a box of rocks one time that had more intelligence than you.

The "Racial Profiling" is in your head. That was not the case here.

His father being a judge had absolutely nothing to do with him "getting off". Unless your are saying that either he bought the jury or threatened them. In that case you really are Not very smart at all.

Also, when you make these claims about molestation you really need to back that up with Facts.

Maybe it is because you lack the mental capacity that you don't know so I will tell you.. .. .

Spreading written information like that without facts to back it up is called Defamation of Character.

If your claims are Not true I hope they hunt you down and put you in that long list of idiots that is going to have their @$$es sued off.

Now, go get those FACTS and post them here or shut your mouth.

Man, you really hate it that he was acquitted.

It is too bad. You will have to get over it. Suck it up and drive on.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

Brother you should be either more informed or ashamed of yourself.

Hey, is that not the appropriate street slang? "Ain't no shame in my game!" Right?

I am not ashamed for being happy this thug punk wannabe is dead...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

the molestation allegations are documented, his cousin claims he molested her for 10 + years

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Then I stand corrected.

That is the first I had heard of that.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

That witness was deemed emotionally and mentally unstable by the prosecution so they chose not to use her. That should tell you something about the source. Also, white racists typically dont marry and father Mexicans...the reason no credible news organizations ran with the story is because she was so unvelievable. The facts involved with zimmermans past did not line up with her recollections.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

george zimmerman is half peruvian, he wishes he could run over mexicans and he believes they all carry knives. do you have a source for your info?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The FBI report that was released the thursday before GZ was freed. Have you been keeping track of the case at all or do you take all your information from bloggers?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

my information was from the huffington post, not a blog. do you have a link to your info?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

my information was from the huffington post, not a blog.

There's a difference????

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join