It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

If Ayndryl is one person--and so far I think "she" is--then we are dealing with a true, cognizant, savant here.

Someone that has such a grasp of computer science--which includes the maths--as well as such apparent linguistics brilliance...is obviously a freak of intellectual "evolution."

Math and Linguistics are apparently "concatenate" in the overall scheme of things, but not usually for mere mortals. In traditional, and flawed IQ tests, these two arenas are weighed separately. This cat is pumping some true intellectual peanut-butter! Impressively straddling both philosophies.

Earthly or unearthly brilliance? A discussion for a later time.

A brilliance that would be noticed by the military-scientific-industrial-complex? Abso-freaking-lootley.

edit on 20-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This thread, largely due to Kantz, Baddogma, and certainly Gut, is still very much alive and worth all the analysis, IMO, we can keep dissecting and disseminating the information that's even just here now, with nothing new to go on.

But I must admit, I am waiting to see if something new comes along, and Ms. Ayn wishes to speak with Gut, for I think he may be just the one to attract her intellect, and therefore, give us more information for dissemination. Any learning has to be good.

Even though, and everyone should always be aware, all knowledge has its price, does it not?
Tetra

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by tetra50

If Ayndryl is one person--and so far I think "she" is--then we are dealing with a true, cognizant, savant here.

Someone that has such a grasp of computer science--which includes the maths--as well as such apparent linguistics brilliance...is obviously a freak of intellectual "evolution."

Earthly or unearthly brilliance? A discussion for a later time.

A brilliance that would be noticed by the military-scientific-industrial-complex? Abso-freaking-lootley.

My entrance into this thread was rather late, as I was weary, careful, and reading to educate my simple mind.
But this was one of my initial posts you may not have seen yet, Gut:

Chapel language concepts Domain Maps Data Parallelism Task Parallelism Base Language Locality Control Target Machine chapel.cray.com...]http://chapel.cray.com/presentations/Chapel-LULESH-SIAM-CSE-2013.pdf[/url]D arpa and Nodespace edit on 12-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

And also:

Not that I know much, and I have kept my mouth shut till pg. 67......that says something, in that i am not giving you a reactionary response.....have considered, thought about this for days while intaking the info..... My "suss" is this is a private DARPA US contractor..... I don't see anyone else saying this: NLP: Natural Language Processing.....but also, Neural Linguistic Programming.....see where I am coming from? OK> Then we have an acheological find in a politically independent small , contained environment (Basque republic), that challenges all historical records to date, for it also involves EGYPT, at a particular time when no one from Egypt should have been there in that location, politically socioeconomicall, historically or otherwise.... this irunavenia thing is BIG......Make no mistake..... And DARPA an d the linguistic "programs" i describe above, are all about private contracting these days.......traceable info and all that, to explain that. Think real hard what I have comparatively discussed here in terms of acronyms, and what that may mean. Then, realize that there are layers of veiling going on: ergo, someone mentioned the website and bestiality,etc; then we have the videos and the disturbing nature of them.... as to that, if there is a flashing light in heightened color, disturbing video, accompanied by trance like muscic, we are talking about a neuro scientific trigger for brain imaging and then OUT PUT, STOP WATCHING....especially if you find this hypnotizing and ethereal and consuming...... get me? research it. The research will back me up. I am trying to protect those who would be seduced, and this website and its aims are for you to get through the maze of pitfalls.....it is so obvious to me. If you know and get through that, the dimension of reality they are trying to encompass, create and influence by their cues is even more damaging......to everyone.. it is a rubic's cube tempting you..... just sayin..... tetra50 always concerned, for my fellow humans, and that is why I remain, when it hurts, even

and lastly, all out of order actually, as I started to dig deeper, the middle quote being the first, the first and last being the last:

My point: Nodespace is a program developed with subcontractors through a DARPA project. Make of it what you will. Tetra50

Sincerely, as always,
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by Baddogma

Demons don't exist at the quantum level or any other, the concern there is always going to be with phenomena that are non-existential, chaotic relationships based upon entanglement rather than absolute Ordering.

Things that are outside of all rationale are not easily explained as i'm sure you appreciate, but the concern is with how our realm of stable existence and Order is founded upon the ever shifting sands as it were of the quantum, it's a concern with patterns and how they can interact.

In looking at traditional mysticism and Demonolgy, rites and rituals, incantations and invocations, they study the patterns and methodology involved, aspects of sound and vision, repetition, rhythm, to understand what could give rise to an individual making contact with the realm of Primordial Chaos, and under what conditions and in what manner will this manifest itself into the realm of our existence.

The essence of such inter-connectivity is communication and language, how is the one making contact with the other and establishing a relationship, how does one first become entangled with the Demonic being the starting premise for many an occultic yarn...

But this assessment by OP Kantz has me reading over and over, I must say, and exploring more of OP's threads and research, for there is also a deductive and quite out the norm thinking going on with OP that I can't get enough of.
Thanks for that, OP......and introducing us to such a multi-faceted, multi-layered, worthwhile process and investigative learning experience. Always know your enemies as well as your loved ones, don't they say? I'd like to hold onto my blood, my mind and my body, for as long as possible, and am geared, naturally, to wish to do the same for my children and brethren......

I am not convinced of anyone nor anything's superiority, yet, or that humanity is lost and worthless, or even what I am, really, in the midst of all that quagmire, but I sure like exploring it. Keeps me sane, actually.
Tetra50

ETA Otherwise, I would have absolutely no understanding of my own life and its varied memories and patterns as compared to my environment. It's really that simple.....well, including sanity, and compassion and knowing what the hell is happening when the puzzle just doesn't seem to have all the pieces there yet.....

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Haven't got there yet but, certainly, a lot of the same stuff catches our collective eye.

"Collective agreement" on what's going on here will be spotty...as always on ATS, or elsewhere, haha.

Seriously, though...the gubmint boyz are paying attention--if not the bills--at least. I'm betting they got the billz covered too, though, and imo.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Click that DARPA link, research Nodespace, and then clear your browser. You will get a very clear pic of who is paying the bills.....they just call it sub-contracting "research" these days.....that, as I am sure you get, Gut, is a way of distancing, while being right in the middle of it....
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Brotherman, you know I like and respect you. You have, I will say, a great concept of some of the core texts...but, so far, the entire library escapes you, imo.

Step back for a moment and breathe the dialect. Or the dialectical. Forget the utopian philosophy. It's NOT, I would proffer, a mere exercise in academia. No...it's the literal attempt to shape consciousness.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think i have a good grasp on what is going on here, I just choose to not talk about it here anymore. I am going to submit and say demons, vampires annnnnnnd witches. I posted quite a bit of pretty far and in depth research in this thread. I think some of those links some 60 or so pages back and throughout should be explored. Actually every link I posted is in reference to demons and vampires check it out! Or I am just kidding and has its realms in math and science not babylonian gods and all that. The people at FL are very interesting and a whole has been explained to me I just don't care to share anymore in here. I would U2U with you about things but I choose not to discuss in here anymore.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Direne
Unless we have a clear definition of what means 'a human brain'. For what concerns Hallidays' proposal, I would say that he assumes that sociocultural environment affect equally on all individuals, something which I'm afraid I cannot agree. I feel that it is in the study of child language acquisition that some answers can be found, but I strongly advocate for the study of language in extreme scenarios: coma, altered state of consciousness, stress, schizophrenia, trance, autistic individuals, etc.

To know about matter, you need to apply high energies and actually break it into its essential components; similarly, to really know about language you need to go to extreme situations: you need to 'torture' language itself. It is when you are close to a total collapse of language that language reveals its secrets. That's my view.

Wow, Direne, I really am pages behind. Is there, I wonder, an FL attempt to come up with a "model" for the human mind or "consciousness" as it were? Something that has, so far, eluded science/metaphysics/philosophy?

Like I said---I'm pages behind and just doing a stream of consciousness--however misguided--blow-by-blow as I go along. Is Direne even still here?

Was there any answer from Direne, or others, that definitely precluded a military-industriakl complex involvement and/or funding aspect. Considering the "cut-out" concept of course?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Id say to check your U2U and or at least start this thread at page 17 after the first 5

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Oh, I've definitely been checking your--and others--links. Good and positively germane stuff, brudda-man.

However, might I suggest, that naive goodwill and academic brilliance are often the bread & butter of wolves?

The "players" are probably sincere, but the wolf always dresses as "granny."

Lil' Red was certainly sincere and good-hearted...the wolf...not so much.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

To make it clear earlier on (this was stated before) I was wrong about the nodespace patent as nodespace was a patent for another product nodespacesv.2 is something different and I was correct about it not being a readable language. I posted some mistakes on here following information but I found lots and lots of good info later on, if you read the whole thread you will see where I said I knew I made a mistake. I am not sure I get the red riding hood analogy

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
To make it clear earlier on (this was stated before) I was wrong about the nodespace patent as nodespace was a patent for another product nodespacesv.2 is something different and I was correct about it not being a readable language. I posted some mistakes on here following information but I found lots and lots of good info later on, if you read the whole thread you will see where I said I knew I made a mistake. I am not sure I get the red riding hood analogy

Your "early" mistakes were less compounding than your later ones in my new-to-this-topic opinion. I don't hold your earlier hypotho-mistakes against you.

Your later failure to see the potential "controlling" aspects of this research, however, shows, imo, your rosy-glassed Lil' Red Riding-Hood willingness to overlook the "big teeth" of "grandma."

The hoped-for future language envisioned here, by FL, describes a method that denies individual culture. Maybe that's a good thing, maybe that's not...but surely you can no longer think that no one is misunderstanding your assertion of how hunky-dory keen this is?

Intent--or misuse--is certainly open to interpretation for a technology this, potentially, powerful? Can you see that?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Brotherman, you know I like and respect you. You have, I will say, a great concept of some of the core texts...but, so far, the entire library escapes you, imo.

Step back for a moment and breathe the dialect. Or the dialectical. Forget the utopian philosophy. It's NOT, I would proffer, a mere exercise in academia. No...it's the literal attempt to shape consciousness.

Hope I'm not interfering by saying this: but please, brother, keep educating us, as it is so obviously needed. Just saying I met such a wolf before, and oddly enough, he was dressed in a green uniform, amongst many other costumes, as well....
Tetra50
edit on 20-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Got shunted off onto a research tear earlier today, a bender that has given me the bends. Since participating in this thread, a handful of friends and I have been experimenting with telepathy, with a twist. We have attempted to send the only pre-verbal impression, keeping the message spotless and clear of language.

More easily said (*snort*) than done; and a grounding in TM helps, as well as sticking to simple sensory or emotional content. We have found a steep correlation between the hit rate and the degree to which the sender is able to avoid straining their message through a linguistic grid.

Ex: Sending "blue" without once thinking of the word "blue".

Aaaaanyways, fetched up this pearl diving for unrelated stuff. New to me, but not to some, no doubt-On Psychonetics.

The gist seems to be that the distinctive flavor a language gives to the concepts it embodies, the kaleidoscope of shifting nuance, the way meaning is fractured and reassembled through the battery of Babel lenses is a hinderance- the abundance of language becomes a limitation when it comes to how we interface with and develop our tech.

There's an undercurrent of hinkosity, though, and considering Bakhtiyarov's other areas of interest, it comes as no great shock that the principles he lays out could be cross-applied to the Weird Sciences.

Pre-verbal impulses: works great for telepathy. How about telekinesis?

"This is not a bent spoon."

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23

Oh...hell, Eidy...your spoon was bent a long time ago. Says the mangled fork. Funny, I was just about to mention you, my dear, as I just came across your first brilliant post.

Like I said, I decided to jump in with both feet. We'll see where that takes me. So far, I see the thumbprint of them ol' "spoon-benders."

The silverware might be delicately and wondrously wrought...but those using it are, most probably, ogres. FEE-FI-FO-FUM, I smell the blood....

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

More easily said (*snort*) than done; and a grounding in TM helps, as well as sticking to simple sensory or emotional content. We have found a steep correlation between the hit rate and the degree to which the sender is able to avoid straining their message through a linguistic grid.

Ex: Sending "blue" without once thinking of the word "blue".

hence, clearing one's mind and pure visualization? And rid your mind of words, absolutely, as in almost a transcendant state......knew those transcendental hippies had something going.....LOL

Aaaaanyways, fetched up this pearl diving for unrelated stuff. New to me, but not to some, no doubt-On Psychonetics.

The gist seems to be that the distinctive flavor a language gives to the concepts it embodies, the kaleidoscope of shifting nuance, the way meaning is fractured and reassembled through the battery of Babel lenses is a hinderance- the abundance of language becomes a limitation when it comes to how we interface with and develop our tech.

I find it fascinating the story of the Tower of Babel, the division of people by God, by color, ethnicity, culture and language attached to what piece of land they were born on, and wonder constantly both what that should teach us and where these "Bible" stories truly come from.....

Pre-verbal impulses: works great for telepathy. How about telekinesis?

well, is it yet time to share our knowledge of the whole bent spoon aspect, in public view, no matter how limited and controlled that was, overtaken by military industrial complex types like Col. Anderson, Putham (sp?).......
I think they got it elsewhere, glommed onto it before it snuck out into public view for real, and twisted it.....
No, they would never do such a thing would they?
Tetra
edit on 20-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Oh...hell, Eidy...your spoon was bent a long time ago. Says the mangled fork. Funny, I was just about to mention you, my dear, as I just came across your first brilliant post.

Like I said, I decided to jump in with both feet. We'll see where that takes me. So far, I see the thumbprint of them ol' "spoon-benders."

The silverware might be delicately and wondrously wrought...but those using it are, most probably, ogres. FEE-FI-FO-FUM, I smell the blood....

HA!! Brilliant, positively, in that they choose to defeat and destroy and invest in the destruction of the English, hence your pun there, while collecting all our English as we attempt to play pool and hit that cue with the same.
Tetra

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The theorem apparently includes chaos, at least as a possibility if not as suggestion---future or present. Then supposes itself, either way, as the antithesis to either academic, linguistic, or societal "deconstructionism" or "apocalyptic" deconstructionism. Or, "D," all of the above.

Almost a simple, and full-of-hope, heartfelt belief in Ordo AB Chao.

Either way, it's certainly not without intellectual merit. Ultimate merit, you ask? Have any of the various "utopian" schemas worked as of yet?

No…they've all been prostituted. Is that disputable? Prostituted by whom? The various power structures, that's who.

ps - Okay, I'm still only on pg 25. Has anyone publicly identified Ms. Ayn yet? Certainly enough info to do so it seems. If so, kudos to you. If not…lets get busy, eh?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

The theorem apparently includes chaos, at least as a possibility if not as suggestion---future or present. Then supposes itself, either way, as the antithesis to either academic, linguistic, or societal "deconstructionism" or "apocalyptic" deconstructionism. Or, "D," all of the above.

Almost a simple, and full-of-hope, heartfelt belief in Ordo AB Chao.

Either way, it's certainly not without intellectual merit. Ultimate merit, you ask? Have any of the various "utopian" schemas worked as of yet?

No…they've all been prostituted. Is that disputable? Prostituted by whom? The various power structures, that's who.

ps - Okay, I'm still only on pg 25. Has anyone publicly identified Ms. Ayn yet? Certainly enough info to do so it seems. If so, kudos to you. If not…lets get busy, eh?

Ah you will find as you read on, there is such an effort to do just that, and then it gets a little ugly, as we should all respect each other's internet identity privacy type thing. Pages of that. On some level, I agree. But then you will get to a point where it becomes about the research, the acheological find of Iruna Veleia ( I am sure I have not spelled this right) and a political dispute between Spain and what is left of the Basques.....I do not mean this in any insulting way.....but it is quite a quandary, right there, in the middle of everything. They uncovered something which one group wishes to deny, and another says is valid.....the fascinating thing you will find is along with pottery with Basque early language written on it, is also clearly Egyptian hieroglyphic artifacts,as well. This is the most fascinating, I think, part of this.....

Members did uncover the website discussion between known linguists and archeologists, discussing both the find, the politics of its denial of authenticity, and Ayndryl, FL and where who and how "they" and "she" is....as well as Direne, and others.....and what their possible motives might be in endorsing and/or negating said find.
This is DEEP, Gut......very deep, because it involves so very much on so many different levels.

Keep reading, my friend. You will become fascinated, I am quite sure.
Tetra

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join