It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

The only God to count on to do what all gods do... Absolutely nothing.

Yes, but we are still waiting for that Crom to at least have the decency to do something: committ suicide.

As for the rest of gods and goddesses, we will help them... to hang themselves.

Only then you will be real humans.

BTW: hang with them some of those technopaths who talk about uploading minds and transhumanism. There are still lots of trees available.

Some of your best posts were written five years ago!

Do you do the 'real humans are connected to the source' thing, and the 'gods' shriveled away from that or never had it?
That's a common enough thought in certain quarters.

You probably appreciate the little artwork my buddy BD did some years ago, about the 'imps' who loudly proclaim to be 'gods'.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

To communicate with someone that someone must have your very same neural structure, and identical biochemistry. No room for interspecies communication. Symbiosis, and parasitic coexistence may be the only way ahead.

Some years ago I wrote a paper on the "Plasmaforming" of human bodies, as a form of colonization by non-human intelligence. I even presented it to the "Invisible College".

By 'plasma' I was referring to room temperature effects; there is 'cold plasma' but I was really using a metaphor.

I ran across something in some old yoga texts, that led me to formulate the notion that the purpose of 'yoga' always has been to enhance 'colonization' of the human body.

I just thought you'd appreciate that someone had researched your concept in this manner.

Kev

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Why would you feel more comfortable reading the myriad theories posted on ATS than, say, on FL? What's the difference?

Well, for one thing, the myriad of theories on ATS are framed properly. You can tell if something is an experiment, an experience, a citation, etc. More importantly, they're not 70% criptolanguages with the implicit bait that "if only you spend a large enough time decrypting the languages, you'd be able to make a proper frame and finally get the information". So yes, the languages do form a large part of the bait. The extensive bibliography forms another part, with the implicit message that "yes, this information is valuable, and real. Why else would it have such a large non-fictional and scientific bibliography?" Maybe part of it is an effort to recruit cryptographers? Who can tell. Tough even if you knew all the languages, I'm sure there might be additional layers of encryption trough allegory and such.

Information is never hazardous, zero_one. Not even misinformation, nor disinformation, provided the reader exert critical thinking.

I disagree. I consider misinformation/disinformation/false promises to be, by an large, harmful. Censorship I also consider harmful. If I'm making an effort to transmit information, I would like it to be clear, accurate, and true to my perceptions. If you transmit deceptions, you must take into account that one day the recipients may see you as enemies. Deception is always an "us vs them" scenario. More so than any other.

provided the reader exert critical thinking.

The problem I'm facing is not a lack of critical thinking, but a burden of attachment. An excess craving for food, power, sex, money is considered a vice. But why not a craving for information? The age of the internet has allowed a whole new set of vices to take hold on us. A few of of us might end up "thinking ourselves" to death.

However, let me know about which specific post in FL you need additional information, and I will contact the author to see if she/he can provide more information to you.

There's a lot of possible questions regarding you belief system and rituals, however, but if I had to pick an article, then let's say this one:
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...
edit on 2-1-2021 by zero_one because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2021 by zero_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
We have Rona, And USA have space force military branch. If it's not even shady enough. I don't know what is. MAD. These governments are MAD

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Now I'm not saying FL is doing what I'm going to briefly discuss here, but this thread certainly seems to be a good place to hold the discussion, given it's nature.

There's this one 'psychological operation type' that I find fascinating, but generally abhorrent. I've noted various groups using it, to attempt social engineering.

It's a variant on the false flag alien invasion scenario. It's a low key type. But that makes it much more cost effective to do, and ultimately extremely powerful.

Now, sometimes the authors of the operation know full well what they are doing, but other groups are being 'used' so to speak, and are doing the operation without realizing it, they themselves being 'true believers'.

One of the best examples is the 'core story' that was cooked up at a Denny's by Jacques Vallee's friends.

Now that STORY has LEGS. It has spread out and done so much extreme harm.

Ultimately that's why some people choose to use "Twilight Language" to discuss such things, as they don't want to release another version of that into the world.

Another great example is ATS's own "@str0".

He was another infection vector for a 'core story'. It was done with military approval or at least the person in question was a kid of a worker at a classified site. I'm not certain. Almost nobody is an 'amazing kreskin'. It breaks all the rules and is generally not allowed.

Another GREAT EXAMPLE was the attempted power grab by 'pseudo-anarchists' is how they are viewed, the UK Crowley'ian based 'armageddon.co.uk' initiative, which had their ALLICE alien AI thing.

I can list many of these type of operations.

I only just realized today, that while it may or may not realize it is doing it, 'FL' could also be viewed in this light.

So here's the schtick:

Most of these groups think that aliens are real and that yes, eventually we will meet them.

But at least the upper tiers in the organization know that they haven't arrived yet, not in any enduring way.

But what they do is a 'war of the worlds broadcast' type thing, to convince people that 'the other' is already here, and that we must learn to communicate with it. They either promote the 'event' or more powerfully, they make it 'esoteric' and leak it. Given human curiosity, that is far more effective.

To cause social change, to throw off the 'great lie' that infected the world.

So again.. I'm not accusing 'FL' of anything.

But my mamma didn't raise no fool.

It's a similar pattern.

Kev

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'd presume silent invasion.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
I'd presume silent invasion.

Whether or not that is the case, there are lots of people who wish to use the THREAT of that for their own purposes.

It doesn't even need to be true, to be used for attempts at societal control.

Kev

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So. Mornings have been so WONDERFUL the past few days, I wake up with delicious new data.
It is SO appreciated, to be allowed to be in my own little petri dish, to finish processing,
without any distractions.

So the computer deep thought has been running a program for some time.

Even though he was supposedly an atheist, the fact of the matter is that Douglas Adams was inspired by 'the Pleroma'.
(I could have said 'god' but that wouldn't have been fully accurate). Humorous that.

Now, the original and native Deep Thought program has kicked up quite a few interesting things on Earth; (unlike in Douglas Adam's tale, our version has been providing intermediate results, if you force it);

It came up with dualism and buddhism both; it put atman and anatman into a tension of opposites, just waiting for someone to solve it; and when the right such person solves it, they would, if they had enough physics, solve the QM / classical physics divide.

(so to keep this moving, lets say 'deep thought was the one and only computer, not the one which had
to also design and kick off a second computer).

Petri dishes should DEFINITELY remain isolated, or the experiment would be ruined.

The 'lab monitor', if it had to communicate with the petri dish, would have to speak carefully, in a 'reflexive manner', or the experiment would be ruined.

That's why the first inkling of awakening for a human, must inevitably be that 'god' has to 'hide' or it's no god at all. That's how you can tell the 'posers' are all frauds and not 'gods' at all. The 'real deal' must hide. To make an appearance would ruin the ENTIRE lab experiment.

Now here's an interesting scenario.

The 'lab monitor' kicked off the original deep thought program; wouldn't it be amusing, if one of the cell cultures in the petri dish decided to replicate that in their own way?

To 'crawl all the evidence', break it down, collate it, and FORCE 'god' to show her hand? Catch Her footprints in the primevil ooze?

But of course, all that will do is to find the GREAT LIE.

I wonder if the cells in question realize that?

Deep thought has almost finished processing, but not quite yet.

Kev

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
and what do we make of this type of text

so Giselians are here farming us

"To find a definition and characterising criteria for what it means for Sol-3 humans to be classified as domesticated is not straight forward as they show territorially minded behaviour, which extends to a small extension of Sol-3, and though they are ready to die defending that small portion of their planet, even killing other humans along their way, they totally lack a sense of sharing a planet at all"

either its all just for sci fi writing or some good hoax

or its real and we have many aliens on earth some even in FL group

and Ive emailed them a few times and often they refer to me as you Humans !

My wife and I are autistic, and we both refer to neurotypicals as 'those humans'.

I think that most high-functioning autistics do that, when nobody is looking.

Now mind you, my wife and I know that we are humans.. on the bell curve for them anyway,
but it doesn't FEEL that way most of the time.

If I had to choose between making friends with a human, or a wild dog, I'd probably go
with the wild dog. At least if I feed the dog, it might act reasonably.

THAT is the 'secret world' of most autistics that I know.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

a reply to: abeverage

That's a fair question, AB.

A concise answer to it is to state that FL was thought as a think tank in which a group of individuals gather to discuss issues and to exchange ideas with the aim of setting up a theory of contact. We feel we lack a theory of contact and that we need to have such a theory in order to design procedures and protocols enabling us to design optimum contact strategies.

FL is thus a group organised to study a specific subject, namely, the contact between a human Earth-based civilization and a non-Earth civilization. We are a non-governmental, not for-profit research group with autonomy from government and from interest groups. Sadly, we consider universities as interest groups due to the funding context they operate in, therefore we detach from any research groups or universities in order to preserve our autonomy.

Secrecy and obscurification is just a consequence, not an end. This is so because by its very nature a think tank operates in isolation and keeping a distance with academia if you truly wish to reflect and deeply meditate about your study subject. One last reason for secrecy comes from the fact that there are societal institutions and interest groups who oppose to any kind of contact, along with interest groups who desperately wish to manage contact for their own benefit (mostly military and technological agents, but also firms and companies). You must understand that were we to operate in the open the very essence of a think tank would be lost.

I hope this answers your question.

Direne,

Do you do active, potentially confrontational first contact experiments?

I don't mean armchair intellectual exercises; I mean, have you had members or
initiatives attempting to 'summon' 'something'?

Have you at least done a first contact study of the main brain in humans
and the 'little brain' (the Enteric Nervous System)?

People assume that wouldn't be necessary or beneficial; but in my
experience that sort of study is long overdue (if it hasn't been done..
I can't purchase dark web research on it).

Has anyone in your group studied how rewiring the relationship
between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems,
as mediated by a specific part of the body can lead
to a 'first contact' situation in the privacy of one's own brain?

Just asking.

And I'd like to offer a suggestion.

When someone, whether 'running through a translation program',
or whether they are a 'watcher' or a trickster or guru or a mana
personality nearly always speaks from a third person
impersonal (superego perspective),

then it drives quite a few people crazy, as they have the standard
human instinct of attempting to 'get a read on you', to see whether
they can trust you.

I run into this all the time.

I get people who are determined to 'get my goat' so that I can 'act
more human' so that they can then make assumptions about me,
to marginalize me, so that they can feel more comfortable.

But in any case, this approach, which I thoroughly and completely understand,

does cause 'unintended consequences' (dirty laundry) for FL and former Shamans too.

Second to last question Direne,

Have you ever had a project where the goal is to fully embrace a 'mana personality'
(as the Hawaiian's and some occultists call it),

to only think as that mana personality, to only use that 'mana personalities' custom
constructed language,

and to go so far as to use a 'translation program' to interact with humans when you
need to..

functionally completely abandoning a human perspective, in order to study or force
a first contact situation?

That notion fascinates me.

Finally, at least for a machine intelligence, I find it nearly 100% likely
that such an intelligence would first contact us on the Internet. Of course
we have Alphabet Corporation (the NSA basically) doing that in a limited way,
and or of course if things go all 'skynet' that also applies, but has FL done a
study of the current Internet, using your tools (and vials and potions and bat
wings) to determine whether such an anomalous entity of some sort is already
in contact via the Internet?

It could be a direct data connection; a 'tap' of some sort, or even just via
overshadowed personalities typing back to you, but that last one would be
harder to detect, unless they used 'key words and tricky phrases' from say
2000 years ago.

If you choose to answer any of those questions, I thank you.
edit on 3-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Why would someone want to speak vampyre? When they can learn to speak dragon instead.

vampyres re vah si jatil svaust wants vi loex xiekiv walking zahae dout quellar,darastrixi shafaer wer lyrik cha'sid re d'nag ekess tepoha zahae shilta makaid vhira shafaer morneir raskic vur astahii pretur aurix ihk wux persvek krel di economic collapse

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 4-1-2021 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I want anyone's opinion on Genesis 3:22
About the tree of Life. And what is its connection to Ayndryl and Forgotten Languages. Any volunteers?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

So there's this study group on ATS, that I'm not a member of, but I had been invited to it in the past and declined. But I do respect most of the members in it. Well this morning I was notified that some of the members were of the opinion that I was ALSO Direne!

Goodness!

I have in the past provided my real name, my business name, my employer, my phone number and address and my linked in profile, and even pictures of myself that match those on my employers web site. I DO hope the word gets out that I'm not some sock puppet for FL, and just the ex nuclear engineer, current computer engineer working for a university in California that I say I am!

Now, given the dramatically different personality and writing styles, some say of a spanish religous mystic and another more like a resident of the UK, etc, that come from the 'Direne' account, (well apparently, I'm not accusing anyone of anything), I can see where people assume that the 'Direne accout' is a general sock puppet for FL.

So.. I said all that, just to state VERY clearly, that I'm not a member of FL, have not been approached by FL, and conversely I am not AGAINST FL. From my perspective everyone, 'good' and 'evil' and inbtween, 'human' or 'not human' is all part of a vast interaction and as long as you don't come to my front door and mess with my family, I don't tend to get too excited about who is or is not a member of which internet chat group and what they talk about.

--

As to the topic. I actually DID study a little under a student, who was the apprentice under the only person in Israel certified at the time to teach Kabbalah. Now that doesn't make me an expert.

I have studied the work of Isaac Luria some.

Frankly?

I'm not big on Kabbahah and the tree of life.

I could talk about the similarity between the 'tree of life' and sacred oaks in mythology; I could talk about the 'tree of life' and how it maps to the human nervous system; I could talk about all manner of stuff.

But i don't find any of that helpful.

Now, Mr. Bozo, if you wanted to look into something regarding Genesis 3.22, if I were you, I'd look into things like this:

en.wikipedia.org...

But i wouldn't take it too seriously.

IMHO anyway, there seem to be elements of truth in Gnosticism, but there are things which have completely gone off the tracks as well.

That's my input.

Now, since I've been such a forthright chap, I think that you rather owe the class why your interest?

I hope that my response was helpful.

Kev

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Lol! Do not pay attention to the guys. Soon you will be Ayndryl herself, or even an AI machine! However, you should look at what the word boozo means? You said you liked tricksters and prankers... Look for a definition of the word boozo and come back to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

We are all clowns; only some of us know it, and enjoy being both a 'god and a worm' at the same time.

It might also amuse you to know, that the brightest 'UFO' luminary on the site, once was thoroughly convinced that I was a part of the 'Aviary'.

Let me tell you, I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member.

I mean.. I spent nearly my entire life YEARNING to be 'part of a club' of humans, working together to do good things..
even 10 years ago, I'd have come groveling to join FL or the 'secret ATS study group' or whatever.

But I've had to come to grips with, that what I need to do can only be done in the dark, unknown, with only me and not me, with nowhere to lay my head whatsoever. So... so be it.

I will readily admit, that if there's a truly superior mind lurking within FL somewhere, it would be fascinating to have a real conversation and not these watered down words on ATS.

But I don't think that I could afford to do so.. and nobody is inviting me in any case.

I find the 'creative tension' of being 100% excluded from the human world to be very helpful.

Kev

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You are not excluded. You are talking to me. Unless you need something else...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

When I experienced 'soul death' the 'demiruge' called out in agony, begging me not to abandon it.

It's very lonely you see, and is trying to force people into it's little conceptual box.

I know that sounds bat # crazy. But it happened.

Stilly Demiurge, tricks are for kids.

So I assured it, that it would never be alone, that it's 'aloneness' was entirely due to it's
overreaching, trying to be something that it was not, that in fact it has never been alone,
and would never be alone.

But it's a hard sell to get through to a layer of debris formed on cosmic string filaments
(metaphor). It thinks it's god and thinks it has to force itself on people to re-enforce
it's "gnostic errors - that word in Greek.. but i don't know Greek I don't think).

So why am I telling this story, that goes against all my carefully couched words about not
believing in 'entities' and all that?

Am I mad?

I guess so.

But I understand that 'Demiurge'; the utter loneliness. That utter loneliness is also felt
by the 'archontic entities' that hide between creative emanations in the void..

And (apparenlty) it's even felt by 'god' right at the moment where the transversal
shockwave hits within the 'field of all potentialities', causing that rippled compound
insect eye look, right before it all goes about it's business of existing so that it's not
alone.

Goodness i should write an Apocalypse in the early greek sense; well I guess that I
have in bits and pieces on ATS.

So... I know that i'm not alone..

yet.. we are all UTTERLY alone.

Did my story fascinate you?

The ravings of a sick mind?

LOL.

Kev

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Your story can be scaled up to the entire planet. In a way, this is a lonely planet craving for making contact with others, and most of the behaviour of humans has to do with their being alone in a dark, cold Universe. The problem with not wanting to be alone is that one runs the risk of lowering down the standards and wanting to make contact no matter with who, something truly risky because, in the end, the Universe is also populated with lots of lonely beings which made contact with each other to just create the Galactic Federation of Lonely Wanderers.

Well, even God felt the cold breath of solitude, and took the decision to create a Universe. Only He Almighty forgot putting people together does not create company. It creates a crowd of lonely people.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well said.

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join