It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient city discovered deep in Amazonian rainforest linked to the legendary white-skinned Cloud Peo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Wow, this is awesome. Who/what tribe describes the inhabitants as having these European traits?

You know... Evidence that Europeans were actually the FIRST ones to the Americas is becoming increasingly strong (although of COURSE suppressed, thus unheard of). It is thought that the Solutreans (an ancient European group that originated around France) were the first to come here, some time around 19,000-26,000 years ago, beating American Indians by some 10,000 years.

A series of European/Solutrean styled tools have been found all along the East coast of the U.S., Recent tests of one of the artifacts that have been found, a knife, show that it was made from French flint. So, this being said.. The thought of a European derived civilization in the southern regions of the Americas would make sense, perhaps.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIceQueen

You obviously did not read the thread. The source that this "news article" uses to claim white with blue eyes never once mentions blue eyes and does not call them white. DNA testing conclusively proves they are indigenous and have no European connection.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I wonder if extensive dna will be conducted and results released or will it be the same as the tall red haired people found high in the caves of new Zealand and the remains of the pyramid builders in China that the Chinese government has planted trees on
...and several similar cases around the world where authority's are refusing to release dna results for political reasons

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Technical note Spider the 'Book of Mormon' is a book of religious stuff written in the 1830's. It doesn't contain any science whatsoever. The writer did create a wondrously creative history for the new world - interesting, but totally with any basis in fact, not really a good 'primary source'. What is your source for the mural? I believe you'll find its a book that is not necessarily a good source either. If it's the 1931 Morris book then at that time Mayan couldn't be read so how was it translated. I MHO the tan guys are those not in warrior black. Take a close look at the first mural. Mayan warriors often painted their bodies black, the guys in black being the 'good' guys

I purposely did not mentioned anything about the Temple worriors being black, because I know the O.P was not about the possibility that Black folks made contact but about who those supposedly white folks were any mention of Black folks will cause a thread like this to go into derailment , my reply was not based on science but on speculation that's why I went though the trouble of labeling it as Into The Relm Of Speculation. to avoid mixing it up with facts.

www.haciendachichen.com...
edit on 11-7-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIceQueen
Wow, this is awesome. Who/what tribe describes the inhabitants as having these European traits?

You know... Evidence that Europeans were actually the FIRST ones to the Americas is becoming increasingly strong (although of COURSE suppressed, thus unheard of). It is thought that the Solutreans (an ancient European group that originated around France) were the first to come here, some time around 19,000-26,000 years ago, beating American Indians by some 10,000 years.

A series of European/Solutrean styled tools have been found all along the East coast of the U.S., Recent tests of one of the artifacts that have been found, a knife, show that it was made from French flint. So, this being said.. The thought of a European derived civilization in the southern regions of the Americas would make sense, perhaps.

Europeans were not the first not saying some did not make the trip on multiple occasions but www.trussel.com... others may have came from Melanesia or even Africa over the millennium or they could have just came across the baring straits from Asia with varying degrees of phenotypes

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879

I purposely did not mentioned anything about the Temple worriors being black, because I know the O.P was not about the possibility that Black folks made contact but about who those supposedly white folks were any mention of Black folks will cause a thread like this to go into derailment , my reply was not based on science but on speculation that's why I went though the trouble of labeling it as Into The Relm Of Speculation. to avoid mixing it up with facts.

Er why, since you don't know where that image comes (the book) from but it does appear to be Mayan then there no worry about them being 'Black', as noted Mayan warriors often painted themselves that colour.

Speculation indeed

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The Soultrean hypothesis is still hotly disputed and is in no way considered fact, more evidence is needed - we shall see.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
The Soultrean hypothesis is still hotly disputed and is in no way considered fact, more evidence is needed - we shall see.

If we take a close look at the evidence we have at hand, I believe that we can say to a high degree of certainty that the Solutreans crossed the Atlantic.

But of course, I could be wrong...
edit on 11-7-2013 by Heliocentric because: The Humming of Bee A Symphonic Melody Offered up for Free

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Er why, since you don't know where that image comes (the book) from but it does appear to be Mayan then there no worry about them being 'Black', as noted Mayan warriors often painted themselves that colour.

I re-post part of the image with this link www.haciendachichen.com...although I did not initially got it from there I had it stored on file but neglect to label it at source since I knew it was from the Temple of Warriors from other works.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The above quote was not from me but from IceQueen , I did a follow up response to her.. scroll up a couple post.
while speculation is not science it is good to go through some of the mental exercises and what if's that's how the legendary city of Troy was rediscovered by Heinrich Schilmann, speculation,research and luck.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If one combines this discovery of ancient maps that shouldn't exist, I wonder if that how people might have arrived there? But there was once probably an advanced civilization, with advanced travel, and when it collapsed people may have divided along ethnic-religious lands (as they have in e.g. Iraq) and so this discovery may be the product of whites stranded in foreign lands turning backwood-savage.
Someone really needs to make a film!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The above quote was not from me but from IceQueen , I did a follow up response to her.. scroll up a couple post.
while speculation is not science it is good to go through some of the mental exercises and what if's that's how the legendary city of Troy was rediscovered by Heinrich Schilmann, speculation,research and luck.

Troy was rediscovered by Frank Calvert who was sitting on the mound when HS showed up with the money to enable the purchase and excavation of the site. FC was able to ID the site based on survey work done by a British naval officer whose name escapes me for a moment, who based his findings on what the Roman's wrote about Troy and their consideration of it as a tourist site/founding site.

On the mural what I was interested in was where the quote came from I suspect it is from a much later publication than 1931 and is of a fringe nature due to the subject matter

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

If we take a close look at the evidence we have at hand, I believe that we can say to a high degree of certainty that the Solutreans crossed the Atlantic.

But of course, I could be wrong...
edit on 11-7-2013 by Heliocentric because: The Humming of Bee A Symphonic Melody Offered up for Free

If we take a close look at the evidence we have at hand, I believe that we can say to a degree of certainty that the Solutreans crossing of the Atlantic hasn't been proven.

It might be useful to review all the evidence we presently have would you like to start a separate thread on it or I can do so on the weekend. The key point is 'our the soultrean blades REALLY similar to the ones found in the US of A'
edit on 11/7/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

If we take a close look at the evidence we have at hand, I believe that we can say to a degree of certainty that the Solutreans crossing of the Atlantic hasn't been proven.

It might be useful to review all the evidence we presently have would you like to start a separate thread on it or I can do so on the weekend. The key point is 'our the soultrean blades REALLY similar to the ones found in the US of A'
edit on 11/7/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

Hello HL

Thanks, but I think that Dennis Stanford's presentation speaks for itself, and he's right at the top of his field. If you want to argue against the Solutrean connection, then yes why not post a thread on it?

Add to Stanford's excellent work the Windover Bog excavations (6000-8000 BP), where the DNA test results of the bog bodies put the Y chromosome theory (a central Siberian origin of all Native American populations) to shame. The old model simply does not work, if only we look far enough back in time.

25 years ago, as an undergraduate student working on a 18 000 year old site in Urkan-e-Rub Ila, in the lower Jordan Valley, our team dug up a flat stone with engravings on it, that kind of looked like symbols. For a day or two we thought that we had revolutionized the understanding of the Epi-Palaeolithic Levant... but no. There are several of those stones around, and even thought they speak to us we do not understand what they're saying. The context in which they can be read is gone.

We will have to live with a fair amount of fuzzy, circumstantial evidence when dealing with such a remote past, but I'm pretty confident that future excavations and dating techniques will confirm what we've established so far.

edit on 12-7-2013 by Heliocentric because: flying from the edge although sometimes very scared the wise sage returns

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by billdadobbie

There are a lot of ancient civilizations that have stories of a fair skinned, light haired people that had come before them. The Maori come to mind, however, such information is supressed for whate-ever reasons.

I'd like to see DNA analysis of the Chachapoya, it'd be interesting to see where they come from.
edit on 7-7-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

So too are some of the people who make up Australian Aboriginals.

They are a genetic mystery, in that some of them, although they are dark skinned, have naturally blond hair and bright blue eyes...

The stories of a race of advanced people, who had a worldwide empire deep in the remote past (way back BCE) that fell due to some ancient but massive calamity or catastrophy ties in to many of Earths cultural history and legends.

Atlantis, Lemuria, many parts of the Americas, the worldwide flood legends and stories, evidence being discovered of massive meteroic bombardment 13000 - 15000 YA ties in.

Aryans.

In Sanskrit the word means 'noble' or 'the ones who do noble deeds'...this also ties in with the legends of a lot of cultures of tall, fair skinned, blue eyed (often bearded) peoples who came from far off lands as teachers to the natives.

What more noble act is there than to pass on knowledge and teach others to raise them up?

Perhaps this Aryan race, is the same race described in the vedic texts as possessing highly technological weapons of war, including air to air missiles (heat and sound seeking), flying craft, (vimanas) and other high technology.

They may well have been the theorised high technology world culture, associated with strongholds like Atlantis and Lemuria, that was destroyed (perhaps by natural disaster, or by nuclear warfare with another advanced adversary, now also gone) scattering survivors who settled in remote areas like mountain settlements and sparcely populated areas of the world.

Who knows, but it's certainly interesting to me that many cultures of dark skinned people from all over the world, recount that these tall, blond haired, blue eyed teachers, who with their advanced knowledge and technologies came and gave the people knowledge and civilisation.

edit on 12-7-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric

25 years ago, as an undergraduate student working on a 18 000 year old site in Urkan-e-Rub Ila, in the lower Jordan Valley, our team dug up a flat stone with engravings on it, that kind of looked like symbols. For a day or two we thought that we had revolutionized the understanding of the Epi-Palaeolithic Levant... but no. There are several of those stones around, and even thought they speak to us we do not understand what they're saying. The context in which they can be read is gone.

Of yeah I know that feeling, we found a bronze box embedded into a wall at Kalavassos Cyprus in the summer of 82, turned out to be empty except for a lot of limestone dust.

We will have to live with a fair amount of fuzzy, circumstantial evidence when dealing with such a remote past, but I'm pretty confident that future excavations and dating techniques will confirm what we've established so far.

Personally I would like the Soultrean HT to be true but the evidence is mixed at best these things usually take 10-15 years to shift through. I'll make a thread this weekend which people can throw in all the known evidence and chew on it a bit.

I would think if 'Europeans' made it to the Americas in that time period they wouldn't have tried to go along the ice pack that sounds incredibly difficult - I wonder what the Inuit might have to say about the possibility of such a journy? Instead I would suggest that they went down the coast to West Africa and then crossed the ocean - another very difficult thing to do and that the oldest sites are in SA instead of NA......but I speculate.
edit on 12/7/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Cool stuff to read about, thanks.

I remember reading somewhere a while back that Solomon had blond hair and blue eyes, and that most Israelites were also fair skinned, blonds back when only a few generations seperated Solomon from Abraham and Sarah (both were recorded as blond hair, blue eyed by Egyptian documentation).

Of course over time the races would integrate in the Middle East and become darker skinned.

Anyway I bring this up, because there is an aboriginal legend speaking of their race being brought from far away to Australia by "fair skinned blond hair blue eyed seamen" and Solomon was known as having the greatest navy in history at the time of his reign. Also with the union of Israel and Sheba through marrage, Solomon had access to dark skinned Africans and wanted to help them prosper by relocating them to other uninhabited lands to dwell in.

Could Solomon have used his global influence to relocate races and spread civilizations abroad. It reminds me of the Aztec and Mayan origin stories, with bearded light skinned men bring them over in ships; this story led to their slaughter hundreds of years later when they saw Cortez and thought of him as the return of their God who brought them to the land of their home.

I don't know if any of this is true or not, but could a nation (Solomonic Israel) have been more advanced then we think today and been able to relocate peoples to new lands across oceans?

Most of these civilizations are dated back to a similar period of time (1000 BCE).

Awesome thread and cool discovery.

God Bless,

edit on 12-7-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideBankers
An Anunnaki settlement?

The stones are not big enough for the Anunnaki. This is post Anunnaki.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Not to mention it's certainly never been "supressed," nor does it even approach being "unheard of." I've seen two different documentaries on it on free television for God's sake.

The Solutrean Hypothesis has not been "supressed." If anything, it's been overhyped.

BTW, no Solutrean points have ever been found anywhere West of the Atlantic Ocean. The points found in the U.S. share with Solutrean points the characteristic of bi-facialness. This type of point can also be found in Asia, in multiple places, as you can read on this page.

This fact, coupled with DNA anaysis which fails to support any genetic connection, pretty much consigns the Solutrean Hypothesis to the dustbin.

Harte

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Not to mention it's certainly never been "supressed," nor does it even approach being "unheard of." I've seen two different documentaries on it on free television for God's sake.

The Solutrean Hypothesis has not been "supressed." If anything, it's been overhyped.

BTW, no Solutrean points have ever been found anywhere West of the Atlantic Ocean. The points found in the U.S. share with Solutrean points the characteristic of bi-facialness. This type of point can also be found in Asia, in multiple places, as you can read on this page.

This fact, coupled with DNA anaysis which fails to support any genetic connection, pretty much consigns the Solutrean Hypothesis to the dustbin.

Harte

Yeah I've seen in called the Soultrean hype-thesis at times. Going with the big three, Possible ,Probable and Plausible:

I'd say yes its possible, not terribly probably based on the evidence we have at the moment and not particularly plausible. The big problem in my mind is the stones as I mention above and noted also by Harte but the idea that it requires people crossing the north atlantic along a glacial sea ice environment. My inkling would be that this would be horrendously dangerous and difficulty - but as I noted above the only people who would know this would be Inuit who have experience with sea ice and some Antarctic and Arctic explorers. As far as I know none have spoken out on this subject.

This weekend I'll throw up a Soultrean - 'put up your evidence thread' and we can see the state of the argument.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join