It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle 2013 decoded:Cavallo Grigio, Italy June 30th. A fountain of information.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Crop Circle 2013 decoded:Cavallo Grigio, Italy June 30th. A fountain of information.
Are we connected. This formation of June 30th. is connected with a series of visions about pyramids and objects arriving The earth. Three messages already decoded: Calendar of specifics dates of the arrival of the objects, activation of pyramids and the future alignment of The Sun, Nibiru and The Earth. A binary code open a facebook page with information related with Earth mysteries and Crop Circles. The final goal of this formation: Activate Human Consciousness.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Not even going to dignify your post with watching the video. You made no comments whatsoever so I won't even watch it.

BTW Crop circles are a game played amongst some folks in the world of mathematics. They are little more than man made puzzles. Tis a secret game but a man made game none the less. And yes I know this first hand.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I agree with Mamatus , copy and paste doesn't make a thread .
Crop art is man made and has nothing to do with ET .

edit on 5-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Really? I can't believe I just watched that whole thing. There is not a single piece of credible information in your post. I mean... a reflection on the wall? I really hope you're not serious with this thread

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Not even going to dignify your post with watching the video. You made no comments whatsoever so I won't even watch it.

BTW Crop circles are a game played amongst some folks in the world of mathematics. They are little more than man made puzzles. Tis a secret game but a man made game none the less. And yes I know this first hand.

Wow, well aren't you just Mr. Important. You heard it here folks, Mamatus wont dignify this post.

Not all crop circles are man made, yes there are some, but there are some that defy the limits of our imagination.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Calendar of specifics dates of the arrival of the objects,

Thanks for the info and I *am* interested but um...When then? Surely pretty important info for the ATS aliens community??

I don't have time to watch the vid right now, and last night I was thinking, "Who writes crop circle 'meanings'" because on CCC.com you get about 10 different meanings and interpretations for each crop circle which in my mind makes them all meaningless. Am I supposed to pick one of the 10 different meanings and choose? What about my peers who choose one of the different meanings? That's not helpful.

The recent hour glass one (Silbury Hill). Someone says it means "ARISE", another says it means "LLDGN" or such... there's so little clarity, despite loving crop circles and the phenomena around it, I've come to find the "interpretations" are either crock, misinformed or just a "best intentions" guess at best.

See this page on the hour glass circle for one interpretation "ARISE":
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Then this page for a completely different one "MRIICE":
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

And then you get some explanations that don't even have an explanation or any reasoning behind them, for example those pictures like:

............what?!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

but there are some that defy the limits of our imagination.

Yet, this message has been decoded by mere humans. So much for defying our imagination, this doesn't even defy our intellectual capacity.

If aliens were coming to Earth to leave a message, why would they choose this venue(crop circles) to leave a message to us?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Ok, first off i want to state that i believe that some crop circles could be made by other means then humans what they are i do not know i am not all seeing. WIth that being said, you stated that some crop circles were outside the limits of the human imagination. I would like to see proof of that. You my friend are not giving human kind enough credit, all you have to do is look back into history and see just how amazing our braings really are. In 1949 a book was written by George Orwell called 1984, now im not saying that every thing inside that book was purely hocus pocus to the man at the time the Televison had been invented for around 20 years and the first broadcast were starting to really hit the airwaves at that time. But for him to imagine walls of tvs, and cameras that could watch the outside world, and even two way tv's, comparable to computers connected via the interenet and using a skype like proccess, just goes to show that our imagination is boundless.

That is just one example from recent history im sure if i took the time to look i could find a mulititude of others showing just how amazing the human imagination is. Just think every thing electronice in use today at one point was just a thought in some ones imagination, that will show you just how amazing the human brain really is.

Thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Dang. Some of you are being a bit harsh! If you dont like the thread then dont post on it!

I half agree with other people on this though. Crop circles are MOSTLY man made, there are so many hoxers out there that you cant tell whats real or not. So lets hope if this does happen then everything will turn out right.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Not important, I just happen to know a couple of folks that are smarter than you or I. Sorry but there is a reason Humans have decoded so many of them......... It is a game played among some of the most elite mathematicians in the International University system.

Jokes on you buddy.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi there!

A binary code open a facebook page with information related with Earth mysteries and Crop Circles

I'm sorry but...you're stating that alien beings encode secret messages into crop circles very difficult to decode for us simple humans, using very advanced technology (such as wood planks), AND put some part of their very very secret message on the most known and used social network on the web, in very readable English, photos, videos...?

OK, they can have a way of thinking far different from our's...an alien way of thinking. Fair enough.
But...really?? Are you serious about this??

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Is2012TheDate

you lost me at 'nibiru'
which is a fantasy
and why didnt you film what was shining in your window?
i know why

top topics

join