It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bare-Breasted Female Muslims Drop Burkas and Enter Stockholm, Sweden Mosque

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by andy06shake

That is very interesting for sure.. First time I have ever seen a reported story with video tossed to the hoax bin..

You've been here for a couple of years and you've never seen a thread with a lie in the title get tossed in the hoax bin? If the title correctly claimed that it was FEMEN that was protesting naked instead of the lie that it was Mulim women protesting - then it wouldn't be in the hoax bin.

Logic - something that too many people are unable to grasp.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

Originally posted by andy06shake
I don't get how this has been moved to the Hoax section since it clearly happened?

Really? You don't understand why a thread with a completely false and misleading title gets thrown into the hoax bin? You really don't understand that these are NOT Muslim women who are protesting naked in a mosque?

Or is it that you're just too lazy to read the entire thread to find out that fact?

Actually, I don't agree with this practice, either. The OP had no intent to deceive, and was just reproducing an erroneous title. Since this is an actual event with documented, video proof, a mod could have just as easily changed the title to reflect the reality of the situation.

So tell me... if I start another thread with the correct title, are the mods going to allow it, or will they delete it because "we already have a thread on that topic?"

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

I think I will drop the Muslim word and repost, since the M word seems to provoke such fear these days. I hope that's ok with you Springer? Your site after all.

Edit: Well that went down like a lead balloon!

Cant win, I give up!

edit on 3-7-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I think I will drop the Muslim word and repost, since the M word seems to provoke such fear these days. I hope that's ok with you Springer? Your site after all.

Put a link onto this thread so we can drop in at your new thread.
Please and thank you!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Thanx mate!

Link www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Thanx mate!

Link www.abovetopsecret.com...

I went there.
I was disappointed.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Cant win, I give up!

First off - it isn't the word "Muslim" that was objected to in the first place. It was the fact that this thread claimed that Muslim women were naked and protesting when it was actually the feminist protest group FEMEN that were naked and protesting.

Second - I actually agree with you about not understanding why your other, more accurately titled thread was closed and this was left open in the hoax bin. I would think that, if anything, this thread should have been closed and the other one left open for discussion...but maybe that's just me.

Edited to add: Off topic - I love your Finn the Human avatar! "They" say it's a kids show, but we know it's the perfect show for when you're...umm...in an altered state of mind.

edit on 3-7-2013 by tallcool1 because: edited for editing

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

"I went there.
I was disappointed."

Your disappointed, im disappointed!

Apparently because the Women in question were claiming to be Muslims (How do we know 100% they are not Muslims?) in Hi-jabs, and since the source material came from "Before It's News.com" this thread is considered to be a Hoax! LoL

As iwilliam pointed out to me, more reputable web sites have also covered the story!

www.patheos.com...

themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

Hopefully people will realise this is not a Hoax!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

"First off - it isn't the word "Muslim" that was objected to in the first place. It was the fact that this thread claimed that Muslim women were naked and protesting when it was actually the feminist protest group FEMEN that were naked and protesting. "

I tried and failed apparently something to do with duplicate threads (More like out of sight out of mind IMHO.).

"Second - I actually agree with you about not understanding why your other, more accurately titled thread was closed and this was left open in the hoax bin. I would think that, if anything, this thread should have been closed and the other one left open for discussion...but maybe that's just me."

Not just you, me too. I would not even mind if said thread was 404d, but Hoax bin makes me out to be a liar, never mind the news crew! That was not my intension!!!

Hopefully people will realise this is not a Hoax, Scam, Fake or deceptive scheme!

"Edited to add: Off topic - I love your Finn the Human avatar! "They" say it's a kids show, but we know it's the perfect show for when you're...umm...in an altered state of mind."

I just like the pretty colours!......................And the teeth. LoL

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by andy06shake

That is very interesting for sure.. First time I have ever seen a reported story with video tossed to the hoax bin..

You've been here for a couple of years and you've never seen a thread with a lie in the title get tossed in the hoax bin? If the title correctly claimed that it was FEMEN that was protesting naked instead of the lie that it was Mulim women protesting - then it wouldn't be in the hoax bin.

Logic - something that too many people are unable to grasp.

No, it is you who missed the boat...
Technically I see what you are referring to, but these women are portraying the truth of Islam in their little demonstration, so, no it isn't false at all..

I am so much further than where your mind is stuck at, that I just appeared to have not seen what you refer to... Can you see it now?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Cant win, I give up!

First off - it isn't the word "Muslim" that was objected to in the first place. It was the fact that this thread claimed that Muslim women were naked and protesting when it was actually the feminist protest group FEMEN that were naked and protesting.

Second - I actually agree with you about not understanding why your other, more accurately titled thread was closed and this was left open in the hoax bin. I would think that, if anything, this thread should have been closed and the other one left open for discussion...but maybe that's just me.

Edited to add: Off topic - I love your Finn the Human avatar! "They" say it's a kids show, but we know it's the perfect show for when you're...umm...in an altered state of mind.

edit on 3-7-2013 by tallcool1 because: edited for editing

Well, it looks like my speculation was correct. Another thread was started with more accurate information, and it was closed, supposedly because a thread already exists on the topic.

Of course, he probably should not have put BIN as the source. Not sure if he realized BIN is now taboo when he created it. However, I'm basing my above statement on the post of the moderator who closed it:

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by rickymouse
There is already a thread on this in the Hoax section. Too late

Indeed.

Thread closed.

~Tenth

Seems a little extreme / odd that they would not allow another thread, since they insisted this one be moved here because of the bad source, and the bad mistake of the source.

I'm sure some of the more paranoid around here might see something sinister in this. And in this case, i almost can't blame them-- it comes off like they don't want this story to be seen. Which doesn't quite seem to make sense, either....

Oh well....

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by libertytoall
I think if they wanted to be naked in front of everyone so bad they deserve to be handcuffed to a 4 poster bed for everyone to have their way with them.
edit on 3-7-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

Oh, totally..... they deserve to be raped for showing their bodies.

The irony here is that's the same backwards, ignorant, I-can't-be-blamed-for-the-will-of-my-penis attitude that some muslims seem to take on, that they're protesting in the first place.

Completely disgusting, and you should be completely ashamed of yourself.

Real great show of character.

Obvious feminist.. Maybe you should take to the streets naked and scream like a vulgar gorilla while painting your tits and see if anyone treats you or even considers you a woman. That's not being a woman.. That's not even being a decent human.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is irritating... obviously this event DID happen- there was a bit of deceptiveness about whether the women doing it were Muslim or not, but that could have been changed- roughly two thirds of the titles on ATS seem to be exaggerated and deceptive IMO.

I have gained the habit of not clicking on threads that have been put in the hoax bin because I assume they have been proven to be totally false. If I hadn't already read this one, I wouldn't have ever clicked on it again.

I guess I need to change that habit and consider that the hoax bin isn't quite that?

- and another thread on the event was closed because this one already exists????

Hm. My post in this topic was pointing out that americans are just wierd about female nudity as muslims are.... and well, here you go.

edit on 4-7-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Ok- I just saw the explanation on the BIN topic. I'll stop being a sarcastic B*tch now. My apologies. I get it.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

Try looking 43-44 secs in, they don't blur the image fast enough, you get a quick look. Not too shabby in my opinion!
No hoax, those there are boobs!
Wow..you have good sight and reflexes to be able to catch a quick glimpse like that. Thanks
Thats all it matters to me
Everything else is a waste of time as the message these women were trying to send wasn't received by anyone on anyside

edit on 5-7-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by rickymouse

Pasties, I love pasties, homemade are better than the crap they sell in pastie shops around here. I wonder if the original breast pasties were thought of by a woman using a pastie crusts to cover up. I can see the french taking a Scandinavian or Cornish food and doing that.

Sorry for getting off topic OP.

Yeah, I just wanted to see the breasts. I'm a dirty pig. Good for them showing their boobies off in a mosque though.
I do like pasties that are homemade. I had very dissatisfying experiences with any of the versions that I tried in merry olde England.(they were too bland for my taste)
Likewise here
Just wanted to see the uniqueness of these in comparison to others that I have seen...breasts that is
The protestors are wasting time fighting a lost and pointless cause IMO.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Cant win, I give up!

Its not about winning
Its about discussing. Dont give up. Fight back with explanation and/or clarifications

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Does anyone know the names of the protestors? There were multiple incidents reported within the last few days with one in Tunisia and one in Turkey. Most of them are from Europe.

TURKISH_INCIDENT

TUNISIA_INCIDENT

TUNISIAN_PROTESTORS_FREED

I guess just like the LGBT groups, the FEMEN groups have their planned activities/agendas for the year

FEMEN_MONTH???

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Obvious feminist.. Maybe you should take to the streets naked and scream like a vulgar gorilla while painting your tits and see if anyone treats you or even considers you a woman. That's not being a woman.. That's not even being a decent human.
Agree
But who cares as long as they have a good body
Let the women of FEMEN bring the humiliation upon themselves for all I care. They're really wasting time IMO.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Agree
But who cares as long as they have a good body
Let the women of FEMEN bring the humiliation upon themselves for all I care. They're really wasting time IMO.

They're like Alanis Morissette with the angry female f off persona as if they're being so oppressed.. They insult all people around the world that actually are being oppressed. It's like when you have children men do not have equal say in how the childcare is carried out. Women are essentially the only voice. They don't want fathers to have any say about those choices or medical procedures, or custody. Then they want to act tough and hit guys but scream foul if they get hit back. They want pro choice but if a guy doesn't want to take care of a child he's a deadbeat dad.. Then they will strip as if that is progressing feminism. Stupid stupid stupid people.. I'm so sick and tired of these people I wish they would all go fall in a black hole..

These are the same people that blindly follow whatever the mainstream makes them deepthroat on top of all the liberal progressive disgusting programs like planned parenthood..
edit on 5-7-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join