It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nelson Mandela died 26/6/2013 according to Guardian Express

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I suspected he was dead when his ex-wife Winnie suddenly became the spokesperson and gave a news conference about a health update. In it she said he was still hanging around. The political innuendos are quite interesting, but then so is the family's ghoulish court battle over where he is to buried.

Eta: Radio just said that the court has reached a decision now and it's in favour of the family versus his heir. Maybe now we'll hear an announcement of some kind about his death?
edit on 2-7-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
No, but he has Legendary status in that Country. That enough is to get people up in arms. Not to mention that he wasn't too fond of white people either.

Not true. Mandela never held a grudge against any white person. Even whilst in prison the guards showed him as much respect as he showed them. He publicly forgave the judge that sent him to jail. He even had tea with the Verwoerd widow - in Orania! Mandela is a true humanitarian. He never showed any ill will towards any white person when he came to power.

Do yourself a favor and read Long Walk to Freedom. It gives some perspective...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Intriguing, I think. And sad, for the family, because, if it's true that they are hiding his death, then the family cannot really begin the grieving process. Must be horrible for them, if true.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I was Googling.
Here is something that I found:

Mass murder of ALL whites in South Africa? topix.com
Scroll down a bit, there is quite a lot of hatred towards whites in the posts.
edit on 2-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Whoa! That was deep. Society is f'd up

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by deessell

That's an insane prediction right there.

Mandela is not currently a power player in the country's politics.

I don't think it is insane.

The ANC has been in power for over 18 years. How has most Black South African's life changed? Not much! Disheartenment is growing. Don't forget their were serious riots last year over this very issue.

Last year, public anger about the lack of basic services and enduring unemployment in the township triggered the sort of protests that have become increasingly common across South Africa. A local man, Andries Tatane, was killed - his death caught by television cameras - when the police tried to confront the marchers. Today, almost everyone I speak to voices disgust for what they see as the corrupt, incompetent local ANC-run council.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The ANC to a certain extent, lose their legitimacy with the death of their leader. Their promises were false. Most South Africans have not seen the "land of milk and honey" that Mandela promisedl.

While there is virtually no chance of the party that helped overturn decades of white-minority rule losing, analysts say it is worried about its popularity among the so-called "Born Frees" - young South Africans who have no memory of apartheid. With millions of blacks seeing little improvement in their lives despite strong economic growth since 1994, the ANC is also worried that 94-year-old Mandela's campaign pledge of a "Better life for all" is starting to ring hollow.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Says who? His opponents from the days of apartheid? Former establishment flunkies who resent his part in the ending of apartheid?

I've never heard or seen anything from reputable sources that would support that.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Not sure about Mandela, but I would love to see a thread on the blacks of SA and their plan to kill all the whites when Mandela dies... even if it's considered an urban legend.
edit on 7/6/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
Not sure about Mandela, but I would love to see a thread on the blacks of SA and their plan to kill all the whites when Mandela dies... even if it's considered an urban legend.
edit on 7/6/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

There are a couple of threads. This is one I did 7 years ago:Uhuru - The murder of all white Africans. I think today it's even less likely than it was 7 years ago. And this rumor has been with us since somewhere in the 90s...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I knew that I had seen this thread.

I swear that I heard he died in the 80's when in prison.

Several others have had this same experience.

Check out this link.

This author calls it the Mandela Effect.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow, looks like this thread was dead on! I do remeber that it was reported some time back that he died in prison, then he died june of 2013, now this week in December 0f 2013 the president attended his funeral. How many times is this person going to die?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join