It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't God just show himself to us?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Originally posted by ctophil

Originally posted by veteranhumanbeing

What is happening is forming NOW. It can be words which then become ideaforms that can manifest and become static solid matter. I always knew that the universe was formed of 2 things, color and sound frequency that spectrum which are not solid matter, just frequency transmuted with some other gaseous elements. Where does God hide? It doesnt. IT IN YOUR FACE. I agree with time implying a beginning and an ending, what greater fear for the human to have to endure this idea "assured bodily death with no gaurantee that the eternal exists for the spirit (faith based)". Its ridiculous to imagine we are left in the dark without a manual to the HUMANBEING 101. Personally, time is falling away for me, days appointments, commitments..are not necessary anymore, some call it living on "native American Time" NO TIME other than the one you are living in the moment; and its a strangely beautiful realization (to understand not having to be BOUND BY LINEAR TIME CONSTRAINTS) that I am in charge of my in total present MOMENTS.

CTOPHIL
Time is just an illusion, just like everything else in this world is illusory created by your mind and the collective mind (of all people). Time itself is not linear, it is spherical. Everything "happens" all at once. Did you know that by changing your present time can also change the past and therefore also change the future? That's why we all must live in the NOW, just like what Vethumanbeing said. Don't get attached to your past, nor should you worry about the future. Live in the moment and change your way of thinking. Your choices today will affect the future and modify the past. Don't ever think that you have no power over circumstances in life. In reality, you have full power over all things, including your destiny. It is all based on your mindset. Want to know how to be a true human being? Start to know that you have control over your life. Don't let your ego control you.

I understand time as an illusion YES and as well that we may be living in simulated world ourselves as spiritform avatars living as material beings (potencially true) I know that by changing the illusory here and now can change the future 2 days from now; for some its called witchcraft (a mild juvenile version of creating potencial outcomes chaotic). Everything happens at once outside of the physical world; a hard concept to follow, but is true. As an observer outside of space and time this is a rote concept and very simple. As you say, humans have full power to proclaim their destiny; they have been manipulated into a 'fearset' of NON-potencial that I cannot quite understand the "who says so?", whos in charge here! if not me? and if so where does it live, as I would like to crash that Party of Negligence. Time IS spherical, that is why we continue to repeat the same senarios (civilizations) to negatively defeat ourselves over and over again, some would call this Karma, I would call it continually pushing the "reset" button on time.
edit on 17-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

<< 15  16  17   >>

join