It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Agenda for Universal Conquest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Humans are obsessed by a need to dominate each other and continue to engage in an endless series of futile power struggles of death and destruction as they stay on the lower humanoid/animal plane of existence. We have historically tried many times to force human evolution but have meet with very limited success. We will again attempt to stimulate the human brain to see another paradigm and plane of existence where existence and all it entails should be the objective of a more advanced species of human. But as long as humans continue their obsession with power over each other the universe will remain out of reach and human destiny will continue to suck on the planet Earth. "IF' we could spark the humanoid consciousness to see a greater universe where Man is more than an ant - A universe waiting to be conquered as we have conquered much of it then a possible
dialogue between our species can begin in earnest. We do not see the universe as you do - a vast unfathomable
expanse that alludes human comprehension. To us the universe is an intelligent energy pattern that we are part of. .A living energy source that can be controlled and conquered. We would like you humans to evolve up to our plane and join with us in the conquest of energy and the universe. The human perspective will give us more understanding of the limited dimensional space you exist in and will enhance our perspective and yours. Come with us humanoid there is a vast universe waiting to be conquered.. Give up your petty power plays and we will show you the real meaning of power and the vastness of space.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I think you'll find that many of us humanoids agree with you totally. We are sick to the back teeth of corruption and a seeming inability to get on with each other and look after our planet to the best of our, and it's potential. As much as I resolutely believe in life beyond our planet, I find it hard to believe that contact via ATS is going to be the best medium. Good luck with that!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I don't have long. [snip]call me
edit on 29-6-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I would love for this to be true and all, but it seems impossible at this point. How are we supposed to change anything when we, the people, are not in control of our planet? It isn't me, you, or anyone else on ATS that has caused worldwide conflict. It seems highly unlikely that this will happen now..

Although, if an alien could bring me to this higher plane I would love to be there, thank you!
edit on 29-6-2013 by SecretsOfMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

I agree and i am tired off all the hostility that is out there.I am trying to imagine how can something like stopping the human aggression be achieved?
1:Fear is the cause of aggression and we are bombarded by it everyday by any means.
2:There is no love in fear.
Though if we find love,if we change that fear by giving love and by self enlightenment, then i can tell you it magnificent.Love is the greatest value on the human race.
I don't know if there is a connection somewhere in emotions and the frequency our body produces,could there be any studies on this one
i would very munch enjoy reading..
Start loving each other people,love even the people who want to kill you,because they probably haven't felt love.
You cant stop hate with hate..

Peace and love

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Well I wish they'd quit ruining crops and sending "us" vague messages to forums with a conspiratorial bend. Wish they'd also quit flitting about causing blurry home movies and photographs too.

Get on with it I say. There will never be a perfect time when it comes to us humans. We like drama too much.

That goes for the "Big Guy In The Sky" as well.

Bring it I say... I grow tired of this cliffhanger ending that never seems to end.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretsOfMe
It isn't me, you, or anyone else on ATS that has caused worldwide conflict. It seems highly unlikely that this will happen now..

edit on 29-6-2013 by SecretsOfMe because: (no reason given)

Don't you think we live on this planet as a collective species?We are connected to each other even if we seem to move individually

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

I couldn't agree more. I'm tired of waiting for a higher existence that is supposedly there, but cannot achieve thanks to others. If they choose anytime the time is now!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What a suprise! ........
Just another nut job pretending to be an Alien savior, no wonder all the productive ATS members went awol or turned back into lurkers

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well if aliens exist, and lets say they do, and evolved along a similar path to our own. Then how did they get past the numerous "stepping stones" we have yet to encounter?

No aliens are going to swoop in and save the day and free humanity. If they had to get their act together to get to where they are today, I would only guess they would have rules/regulations to avoid widespread contact and leave us to our own evolutionary path.

Whether we get our stuff together, or blow ourselves up in whatever way possible, maybe we will become the "aliens" when we leave our solar system/galaxy while we visit other places. Hopefully not in a way that spreads the worst of humanity out into the bigger theater of the universe.

edit on 29-6-2013 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Humans are obsessed by a need to dominate each other and continue to engage in an endless series of futile power struggles of death and destruction as they stay on the lower humanoid/animal plane of existence.

not humans in general, but human's governments have a need to dominate.
especially the american government.
unfortunately we will always have governments, so how can we change to a higher plane of existence?
they speak for us. we elected them.
we need your help to get rid of war mongering governments

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So humanity has been doing it wrong by dominating and now the aliens want to show us the right way by dominating us... it doesn't sound right to me. But if you said anyone can get in touch with them on their own accord and receive valuable information which can make a person more intelligent and succesful in life then I would find it more credible.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Yeah, it's good to have a superior alien being finally come along and tell us we're doing it wrong.

Somehow I always knew that if I hung around ATS long enough the true ETs would show up and offer us some free advice on living in harmony with the universe. Clearly this is the obviouse place to get their message across to the whole of humanity---IF ONLY we would listen.

I do wish they'd stopped by some of the Grammar Nazi threads first; if they knew the difference between "elude" and "allude" they might make a grander impression....

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Cool story bro

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Doubtful view of the ET agenda. First, there are legions of them at various stages of technological, ideological, physiological and spiritual development. Since they exist without constantly attempting to blow each other up--a feat that humans cannot master-- the only observation we can make is that they have a common consensus that aggression (toward other entities or physical resources) is not nice.

We are the junk yard dog in all the ways of the comparison and are to be contained and taught to be obedient.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Very interesting OP Alien View. 1 wonders is it conquest or a CREATOR Creation evolution process as advanced beings encounter beings with advanced potentials. ALL WILL based and so as the human conscious collective rises this shows maturity in a species once ignorance activities unwelcome outside of subjectively understood reality here cease, perhaps which then allows more access to Objective universal understandings/experiences/reality.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You seem to have some comprehension of the nature of the problem Ophiuchus 13. And as you can see from some
of the responses a negative vein of thought still binds the humanoid psyche to its destructive self-defeating paradigm. Does man, the humanoid species man, really want to evolve? This question is the single most important
question humans face. As an intelligent universe is capable of endless experimentation Man must face the future with an eye to an evolving paradigm or the experimental species Man will go extinct and cease to exist. In the universe in real time nothing stays the same; things and beings are continuously changing; Humans must evolve
and gain a greater hold of the universal energy which surrounds them. There is no status quo in the universe.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Summertime, and the livin's easy....

Kids be outta school and postin' @ da ATS wut wut!

A 2nd line? Indeed!

X

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

And as you can see from some of the responses a negative vein of thought still binds the humanoid psyche to its destructive self-defeating paradigm. [color=cyan]Does man, the humanoid species man, really want to evolve? This question is the single most important question humans face.

AlienView, 1 feels strongly that [color=cyan]YES the humanoid species of man does wish to evolve... From observations and evaluations it is evident that here the consciousness and or psyche of this humanoid species of man has been apprehended with severe ignorance and due to this mind apprehension the beings are @ times controlled manipulated from other then human or human only, still pending... influences that basically collectively seem to hold the species back from advancing.

Which slows the process of the humanoid species of man from being able to take even considering those most important questions humanity shall face. So is it the fault of many the entire humanoid species of man or some who oversee the as of now, still pending... [color=cyan] and so the HOPE optimism with this CREATOR Creation Group humanity to 1 remains as there ARE many detected here ready and willing to accept the ANSWERS to those most important questions which assist evolution. Others may have to learn more .. but on a consensus level the numbers between willing and ego stuck aren't even or = and so those causing the
ego-unevenness may not face the same outcomes as those attempting to LOOK beyond with compassion humbleness in their hearts/consciousness recognizing the WHOLE ALL* , 1 senses...

As an intelligent universe is capable of endless experimentation Man must face the future with an eye to an evolving paradigm or the experimental species Man will go extinct and cease to exist.

Yes the humanoid species of man MUST recognize the connections to the WHOLE or ALL* Universe and ascend the minds/consciousness collectively to ACCEPT TRUTH, some found in the many religious great books here sharing of non human energies, and must mature and not remain BLOCKED in a conscious cage of feeling ALONE and so conducts thyself in alone manners THOSE WHO OF MANKIND WHO DONT KNOW FOR SOME MAN KNOW ALREADY IN FACT MANY... But that is OP for another thread. Nevertheless as did the LORD of the Ancient 1 feels there is POTENTIAL with this group and so hopefully as the wheat and chaff separate from it/they self there is more wheat for Harvest...

In the universe in real time nothing stays the same; things and beings are continuously changing; Humans must evolve
and gain a greater hold of the universal energy which surrounds them. [color=cyan] There is no status quo in the universe.

[color=cyan] 1 understands and hopes so do many that there is no special privileges or considerations when it comes time to answer these very important questions, with physical and conscious responses. And so as a CREATOR Creation ENERGY amongst other CREATOR Creation ENERGIES the humanoid species of man must accept w/o fear there is an ALL* objectiveness to this reality and Maturity is expected after so much time left to Evolve is evaluated from the outside influences of EA*RTH..

1 appreciates your conscious time and energy shared AlienView

edit on 6/29/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Why not just leave the petty war mongering, greedy people behind? Leave them to their own devices. Seems there's probably way more good people than bad, but the bad rise to the top and prevent the rest from advancing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join