It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Agenda for Universal Conquest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thank you, oh Alien wise one and wonder boy.

Could you please join up with all the other "aliens" on ATS and come up with a coherent message, please.

Seriously all you "aliens" got to get your stories straight.

Don't you have some chores to do or video games to play instead of posting [snip] like this?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Don't you have some chores to do or video games to play instead of posting [snip] like this?
You shouldn't say that, or else their boss Pelosi will have you abducted.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

That is a simple but intelligent point. In a sense this reflects much of the religious thinking of the past where some are saved and others damned. But humans and human civilization is too interconnected now for this type of paradigm to succeed. As I have stated the universe is intelligent and composed of intelligent energy that often manifests as intelligent beings [ie. Humans]. Intelligent energy is at the root of and part of all existence. Unfortunately Man is not a necessity in this universe and if as a species he does not evolve - he will be eliminated.
A 'New Dawn' for humanity is no longer an idle dream of mystics - It is now a necessity for the survival of the
Human race.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

yeah its seems to be set up that way, only small pockets of this for now. Over organized would be undermined. Enjoy the vid.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Yes, it might be nice to set the world backwards and begin again. Same problem though it will not happen and it will not work. Humans have so evolved into a technological world and could probably not exist as hippies on communes for any length of time. Some go back into this idyllic dream, such as the hippie communes of the past
and the religious ones like the Amish people, etc. -- but this paradigm will not work for the mass of humanity whose
addiction to machines and technology requires a different venue of intelligent energy evolution.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Come with us humanoid there is a vast universe waiting to be conquered.. Give up your petty power plays and we will show you the real meaning of power and the vastness of space.

I'm in.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
reply to post by Bilk22

That is a simple but intelligent point. In a sense this reflects much of the religious thinking of the past where some are saved and others damned. But humans and human civilization is too interconnected now for this type of paradigm to succeed. As I have stated the universe is intelligent and composed of intelligent energy that often manifests as intelligent beings [ie. Humans]. Intelligent energy is at the root of and part of all existence. Unfortunately Man is not a necessity in this universe and if as a species he does not evolve - he will be eliminated.
A 'New Dawn' for humanity is no longer an idle dream of mystics - It is now a necessity for the survival of the
Human race.

Thanks. Sometimes the simple answer is the question

I guess we're doomed. You can't even get a ten man raid started on time these days and people still fight over loot
So it's a sure bet 7 billion people will never be on the same page.
edit on 29-6-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Humans are obsessed by a need to dominate each other and continue to engage in an endless series of futile power struggles of death and destruction as they stay on the lower humanoid/animal plane of existence.
[snip]
But as long as humans continue their obsession with power over each other the universe will remain out of reach
[snip]
A universe waiting to be

conquered

as we have conquered much of it
[snip]
We would like you humans to evolve up to our plane and join with us in the conquest of energy and the universe.
[snip]
Come with us humanoid there is a vast universe waiting to be conquered.. Give up your petty power plays and we will show you the real meaning of power and the vastness of space.

Hypocracy much

In one breath the op is stating how primitive humans are because of their "power plays" and in anoher breath stating humans should join this supposed advanced civilization in "conquering" the universe.
You've gotta give it to some posters
(I don't often use the full on laugh but imo, this deserves it)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

What do you think went wrong with your previous attempts to spark consciousness in the human species?
Have you continued the same approach to this "sparking"?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny by the powers of Grayskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe! YES! Yes... I feel it, the power... fills me. Yes, I feel the universe within me! I am... I am a part of the cosmos! The power flows... Flows through me! Of what consequence are you now? This planet, these people. They are NOTHING to me! The universe is power! Real, unstoppable POWER! and I am that force! I am that power! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER! Fool! you are no longer my EQUAL! I am more than man! MORE THAN LIFE! I... am... a... GOD! Now. You... will... KNEEEEEL! KNEEEEL!
-Skeletor 1987

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Doubtful view of the ET agenda. First, there are legions of them at various stages of technological, ideological, physiological and spiritual development. Since they exist without constantly attempting to blow each other up--a feat that humans cannot master--

How do you know that?

There could well be serious balance of power issues between ETs of same and different species. If there are ETs capable of interstellar travel, then relatively it would be technologically trivial to throw civilization-ending asteroids in the way of planets.

And looked at at a macroscopic scale which ETs would do, well there are 7 billion humans on earth and the numbers are still increasing despite a few blowing each other up here and there. (Even a India-Pakistan minor nuclear war might kill 25 million---level of losses by the USSR in WW2. The birth rate in a few years would make it up. The birth rate in Rwanda made up for the genocide losses in a year or two.)

Why wouldn't it be the same with ET? Continuous minor conflict and cooperation, but no global war because of the potential for cataclysmic retaliation.
edit on 29-6-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Yes I know what your pointing at there and its something I have realized myself many times over. Its the spirit of the matter that counts not the clothes. If I was to add to that set a few ultramodern pyramids, a free green energy source and a society of humans and other beings working together for a peaceful result. How would you feel about that? The answer is not in the material but more so in what you do with them, the spirit of the matter. If your spirit is hungry and greedy also,then you will not create peace only trouble.So life presents us with that dilemma, we have a choice. I know which one I have chosen.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Yes, that is an excellent response. It is unfortunate, and always has been, that the human ego has, what is to us,
a defect in it that requires conflict - it seems that man must regress to his animalistic roots of power dominance
first - this has slowed the evolution of man since he was first made conscious. Those who do not believe in, or
fear aliens, should realize that to some alien races man is much to be feared and avoided - There are conscious beings in the existent universe whose development is very different from humans - they do not
understand the meaning of war - it appears to them similar as to the way it appears to humans when they watch
two animals fight and one kills the other and eats what it kills.- many alien species will not communicate with
species such as man currently still trapped on this plane of existence.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

What do you think went wrong with your previous attempts to spark consciousness in the human species?
Have you continued the same approach to this "sparking"?

The humans of the past were too primitive, too much like the animals of their habitat. And too often in the past
we used religious mythology which often backfired [the many religious wars, etc.]. Today we offer an equal
footing with the Gods of your mythology [as evolved to peaceful and benign] - a universe that you are a part of, and a universe that you will be able to control - but this will not happen as long as you maintain your obsessive need to dominate and control each other..
edit on 29-6-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You should write Legion as in entities, rather than ET, for the premise. There are negative ETS, but they're akin to fascists and mainly dark magician types like the dark occult blood lines here, and they are ruled by Legion and these Entities.

ET, is a term that means beings like us, though may be different species, and some are from very advanced systems and they didn't fall to the lower gravity levels like earth did.

Now, on the flip side, old soul isn't always a good thing as this is a testing ground universe. Point in example, zeta rheticuli star system is 4 billion years older than ours and thus they are vastly ahead in tech. But, they are one of the main players in the annanuki collective and our royal families are the hybrids of the royal zeta reticuli.

So long time being bad guys sure doesnt show a willingness to learn quickly and progress.
edit on 29-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Please take this nonsense to the short story forum, you're just making a tit of yourself here mate.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The humans of the past were too primitive, too much like the animals of their habitat. And too often in the past
we used religious mythology which often backfired [the many religious wars, etc.]. Today we offer an equal
footing with the Gods of your mythology [as evolved to peaceful and benign] - a universe that you are a part of, and a universe that you will be able to control - but this will not happen as long as you maintain your obsessive need to dominate and control each other..
edit on 29-6-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

So basically from what i can tell you (whatever your channeling) has helped create the situation on earth and now have no idea how to reverse the effects am i correct?
What is the plan to "offer equal footing" if i can inquire?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
So basically from what i can tell you (whatever your channeling) has helped create the situation on earth and now have no idea how to reverse the effects am i correct?
What is the plan to "offer equal footing" if i can inquire?

Not the way I [human] see it. They [whoever or whatever] appear to be as ascended beings but they have never claimed to be human or humanoid. Skeptics might say it is all my imagination and even if true why trust
alien [unknown] beings who may not have as benign an agenda as they claim. That is up to you - I've never
gathered any information from them that would cause me to mistrust them. It doesn't require an alien consciousness or perspective to see the flaws in human nature and to conclude Man is still in many ways a
primitive being. On the other hand human religion of all sorts is full of 'ascended masters' who supposedly
transcended death and exist on a higher plane where they still attempt to exert a beneficial influence on humanity.
You can see it in such diverse paradigms as Christianity, Buddhism, and even in the Hopi Indians where
Ths Kachina people supposedly return to Earth to aid the Hopis. My alien channel may be from such a source
but they never indicated to me that they have human roots. In the meantime what they have to offer seems limited
by man -- Apparently man must evolve to their plane of existence then they will manifest the powers they claim to
possess. They can not force evolution as they found through experience it is not effective - Mankind must ascend from its own inner source of being.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Not the way I [human] see it. They [whoever or whatever] appear to be as ascended beings but they have never claimed to be human or humanoid. Skeptics might say it is all my imagination and even if true why trust
alien [unknown] beings who may not have as benign an agenda as they claim. That is up to you - I've never
gathered any information from them that would cause me to mistrust them. It doesn't require an alien consciousness or perspective to see the flaws in human nature and to conclude Man is still in many ways a
primitive being. On the other hand human religion of all sorts is full of 'ascended masters' who supposedly
transcended death and exist on a higher plane where they still attempt to exert a beneficial influence on humanity.
You can see it in such diverse paradigms as Christianity, Buddhism, and even in the Hopi Indians where
Ths Kachina people supposedly return to Earth to aid the Hopis. My alien channel may be from such a source
but they never indicated to me that they have human roots. In the meantime what they have to offer seems limited
by man -- Apparently man must evolve to their plane of existence then they will manifest the powers they claim to
possess. They can not force evolution as they found through experience it is not effective - Mankind must ascend from its own inner source of being.

So either everyone gets to this point at once or it is not going to be effective?
If one human gets their first and manifests powers is it not just going to be more of the same backfiring with another "pie head" to follow?
Since they have tried to force evolution in the past would they not consider walking in our shoes at great sacrifice to understand and accept responsibility for previous causes?
If they want equal footing then it seems they want to hold the "ace up their sleeve" which is not really equal from my perception.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I am having an psyscic alien vision. I see someone is not taking their meds. I feel their inner alien awakening. It is too late the alien within is awake. We will all be enlightened by his posts if he does not get his meds in time. Someone call Health and Human Services quickly before it is too late!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join