It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fact Sheet: Since Becoming President, Barack Obama Has… It’s All Here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Many Americans today just feel that something is not right in America, something is just not right with our government, but they can’t put their finger on it. Well I felt the same way, so I have been searching for reasons why people may feel this way. Some folks have expressed that many people are abusive and demeaning to people who feel that something just isn’t right. I’ve had people say, “I can’t put my finger on it, but I can feel it in my stomach”

Read here: Obama Fact Sheet:: Since Becoming President, Barack Obama Has… It’s All Here!

Yes, perhaps Obama is a president with most scandals in US history. From the unclarity of his birth certificate to his gun control policy, and recently is his spending money from national budget for his luxury trips to Africa and his supporting cannibals in Syria. And now when reading this article exposing all of Obama’s dubious deeds, I think many Americans’ feeling that something is not right in America, something is just not right with their government is becoming clear. I hope who feel that something “isn’t right with the government” won’t be labeled unpatriotic which only happens in Communist regime where the country is ruled by dictators. American must have choice soon. America’s future is in the hands of Americans not in the hands of this Kenyan man.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Disgusting.

How can anyone read that and still support him and his administration?

People are too busy playing Angry Birds and stalking their friend's FaceBook page to care about anything in this world. That, and mixed with the non-stop flow of mindless entertainment and pointless distractions, it's no wonder people stay ignorant.

Most people work 8-10 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. Besides that they sleep and the rest of their time is dedicated to pure entertainment. They get home and whatever little time they have left in their day, they decide to shut their brains off and zombie out on the couch...

I put a tonne of blame on sheeple. In the long run, I truly feel like they are dangerous to my freedom.
edit on 27-6-2013 by Dominar because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by casablanca887

And some Americans still can't put their finger on the problem...................

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by casablanca887

And some Americans still can't put their finger on the problem...................

Yes, because they blindly put their belief in their leaders without being aware that the problem lies exactly where they put their belief. This is a kind of being brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't get the point of the MLK comparison photo.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

It is a very interesting photo with profound meaning. You should try to understand it by yourself. The contrast between two guys lies in two different words in these pictures. haha
edit on 27-6-2013 by casablanca887 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So, what's not to like?

I can think of three members that will be posting in support of Obama on this thread.

They will basically be saying that GWB started all of this, so it is his fault.... Republican Congress causing gridlock, blah, blah....

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

www.pattiwood.net...

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is all i need to say, Modern day NERO if you ask me

edit on 27-6-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

The fact that some elected leaders are just plain crazy tells you something about the mental state of those who voted for them.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think it's far streched to blaim Obama for everything.
Bush was worse, much worse in my opinion president wise but the government isn't just the president.

Look at all the people going all crazy when bush was standing on the ashes of 9-11, they didn't thought (most anyways) for 1 second to support the wars (& number plates on cars supporting the troops).

It's rather the endless pit of getting cash IMO (which also means power), trying to conrtol every corner in the world so it benifits us interests, which didn't changed much with Obama ok but also not much different then with the last 5 presidents (for example).

Only thing is that when the government will hurt the wallets of US citizens, or when the oil gets expensive then it seems they get upset in general, otherwise, meh, they don't really care?

That said the EU isn't great either or even my country.
edit on 27-6-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by casablanca887

It is a very interesting photo with profound meaning. You should try to understand it by yourself. The contrast between two guys lies in two different words in these pictures. haha
edit on 27-6-2013 by casablanca887 because: (no reason given)

MLK was never president. The comparison makes no sense.

edit on 27-6-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wow, that's crazy. I read that list and got to the end but it said "Continue to next page".

How he got elected to a second term is still baffling me.

Where are all the Obama supporters? *crickets*
edit on 27-6-2013 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
As a few people have said he gor elected by his brothers in Kenya Iraq, & other places his brothers live in, few true American people voted for him, and some voted in a number of names over 6 times I am told.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Actually, Obama has drawn the comparison himself and more than once I recall. This is the instance I could easily find though...

Obama compares himself to Martin Luther King at exclusive $36,000 a head fundraiser

Of course he's compared himself to Lincoln and Reagan and some others too so he's just the every man kinda guy I suppose. Or....as the saying goes? When you stand for everything, it's standing for nothing in particular. Just a personal opinion there tho.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
There has been many bad presidents in the past, and Obama ain't on the #1 spot.

edit on 6/27/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFO1414

How he got elected to a second term is still baffling me.

Because many Americans are deceived by the hypocrite's flowery words which are pleasant to the ears.
Wake up, Americans. Don't listen to what Obama promises but look at what Obama does before it is too late.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

If the majority saw the truth in Obama....
He wouldn't have been re-elected.

Not in a legal election, anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Thats like saying if majority of the population realized Bush's atrocities(his 8 yrs) he would not be living free now.

Sadly President's get away with many things. Its a perk of being one.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

If I recall many believe GWB was not truly elected either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join