It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear 100% Truth About The Zimmerman Case

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Let's postulate for one second that Trayvon Martin was a straight up thug, that he was burglarizing houses and that Zimmerman had every right to follow him and investigate further. If said 17 year old, non-armed, young punk thug child with zero training in any martial art whatsoever, can tackle a neighborhood, 2nd command watch captain and proceed to beat him and bash his poor little head into the concrete....I will with no problem say that this guy, has no business whatsoever, prancing about suburbia pretending to be a crime stopper. If you are investigating a possible burglar, or suspect individual, who is a 17 year old, and you not only cannot take him down, but you get your head bashed into the concrete attempting to investigate a thug being suspicious, then you sir have no business prancing about suburbia looking for suspicious suspects.

I am by no means a tough guy or hard ass. However, I will by all means challenge ANY 17 year old to hand to hand combat RIGHT NOW in my urban high crime rate/high murder rate city. Even with my inept, somewhat athletic abilities I can guarantee that ten times out of ten not one 17 year old, (without regional level wrestling) will take me down and start beating me. There WILL be a long, hard fight first. And this is coming from someone who would NEVER have the balls to confront random people (or not so random) on the street because I suspected them being up to no good. If the 17 year old starts to get the better of me and if he is of the thug sort that the media and others say he is, then I dam well deserve to get whooped, even if I find myself with cranium being bashed against concrete. Even in this worse case scenario I will chalk up my inept crime fighting abilities to me being a lesser man and as I fade out of this world I would accept that. But what I would never do is reach down for my one hitter killer, draw and and shoot a kid dead because I thought that after confronting him, I may be in serious danger.

This not only exhibits the height of cowardice, but it sends a horrible message across the board. Good guys need to shoot unarmed suspects who have committed no real crime, they need to shoot them dead. I'll never stand for that. Crush them with real fighting skills or whip out a can of pepper spray, pull out your 800k volt tazer sold commercially now on the web...., beat him with well trained baton skills.

But pull out a gun and shoot a kid dead?

Reeks of pure 100% cowardice to me. I mean seriously, if you're neighborhood watch, this strikes me as a whistle and flashlight kinda thing. Wanna take down crime? Ok, a can of pepper spray and tazer. Keep these things handy, and unless a gun is drawn, or shots are fired, don't bring a gun into a fist fight, ever. Hopefully what this turns out to be is a case of Darwinism with a sad twist. An inept, weak and downright wimpy neighborhood watch wannabe gets max time in prison. Then he can have at it, he can single-handedly begin to correct all the criminals he was supposedly after in the first place.

There will be no skinny 17 year olds, there will be no children whom he outguns. He'll have to face real men with is bare hands. This is something that Zimmerman and his ilk fear most, above all else.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
- This belongs in the RANT forum .. IMHO

- It is impossible to hear 100% truth from you, because you don't have the facts. None of us do. We only have media spin and hype. To hear 'truth' in the Zimmerman/Martin case, we have to listen to the court proceedings and get the facts straight from the case ... not filtered through people with their agendas/bias's/opinions.

edit on 6/25/2013 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturalDizaster

If said 17 year old, non-armed, young punk thug child with zero training in any martial art whatsoever, can tackle a neighborhood, 2nd command watch captain and proceed to beat him and bash his poor little head into the concrete....I will with no problem say that this guy, has no business whatsoever, prancing about suburbia pretending to be a crime stopper.

There are elderly people that participate in neighborhood watch programs.

However, I will by all means challenge ANY 17 year old to hand to hand combat RIGHT NOW in my urban high crime rate/high murder rate city. Even with my inept, somewhat athletic abilities I can guarantee that ten times out of ten not one 17 year old, (without regional level wrestling) will take me down and start beating me. There WILL be a long, hard fight first.

Ever been sucker-punched?
It is Zimmerman's side of the story that he was 'jumped' by Martin. I have no idea what the truth is, but you are asking if we want to hear '100% truth'.

But pull out a gun and shoot a kid dead?

Again, Zimmerman says that Trayvon Martin(while bashing Zimmerman's head against the pavement) saw the gun in his waistband and went for it. I am not saying that I know what happened, but we might want to cover both sides of the story, IF we are looking at 100% truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalDizaster

I am by no means a tough guy or hard ass. However, I will by all means challenge ANY 17 year old to hand to hand combat RIGHT NOW in my urban high crime rate/high murder rate city. Even with my inept, somewhat athletic abilities I can guarantee that ten times out of ten not one 17 year old, (without regional level wrestling) will take me down and start beating me. There WILL be a long, hard fight first. And this is coming from someone who would NEVER have the balls to confront random people (or not so random) on the street because I suspected them being up to no good. If the 17 year old starts to get the better of me and if he is of the thug sort that the media and others say he is, then I dam well deserve to get whooped, even if I find myself with cranium being bashed against concrete. Even in this worse case scenario I will chalk up my inept crime fighting abilities to me being a lesser man and as I fade out of this world I would accept that. But what I would never do is reach down for my one hitter killer, draw and and shoot a kid dead because I thought that after confronting him, I may be in serious danger.

Well I guess good for you that you know exactly what you would do in a given situation that you've never experienced. My bet is that Zimmerman never intended to kill the guy, just scare him. The adrenaline of the moment destined otherwise.

Do they have black folks in Cincinatti? Have you ever went to school or work with any of them? I have lived in rural Louisiana my whole life. They have more cut bodies generally and are stronger and taller and mature that way at a young age. I was an exception among my peers being a white kid that was six foot tall by the time I was 13. But I know alot of black teens that are 6 foot plus and look grown. I know you have noticed how basketball/football and sports in general are dominated by black players? That's the reason behind it believe it or not. I bet I know alot of black 13-14 year olds that have had no formal training that could take you on so your opinion is little more than internet bravado to me anyways.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Destructing Disinfo is a good forum for this OP in my opinion. Then again I am not a mod.

What is curious is that Zimmerman's initial statements to the cops while he was being questioned and before being charged are quite telling. These aren't leaks from the defense to try to sway public opinion. These are the perps actual words AFTER he shot and killed Martin.

Why did he follow Martin, a police officer asks.

“These assholes, they always get away,” Zimmerman answers.
The officer asks, “What’s behind that?”

“These people who victimize the neighborhood,” Zimmerman answers.

In Zimmerman’s angry mind, without trial or jury, even after he killed him and learned he was a 17-year-old who was legitimately staying in the complex, Martin was an asshole victimizing the neighborhood.

The officer gets a little defensive at this point. “There was an arrest a week ago,” he points out, though it is also a gentle reminder that Zimmerman’s fear might be a tad misplaced. He continues, skeptically. "How was he running?" Zimmerman describes it and the officer says, “Sounds like he was running to get away... you jumped out of car to see which way he was running? That’s not fear … it’s going to be a problem.”

Much More

Now there is a punk if I ever saw one. He is going to know the true meaning of punk when he finds himself in prison.

edit on 25-6-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yes there are elderly people that participate in neighborhood watches. They usually don't go around packing nor do they aggressively stalk suspicious persons.

Martin was being pursued by Zimmerman, that much is real clear.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
That's good that you could beat any 17 year old walking the planet. Good for you guy!! Good for you. Lol.

Zimmerman has a pretty good story as to what transpired and led to him killing trayvon. But hey, he us pretty much the only witness on scene sooooo he could say 12 ninja's jumped him and just after batman arrived and shared a milkshake with him, he mustered up the strength to do combatives with OG trayvon and despite trying his very best to not use his hand gun trayvon forced his hand so he shot and killed him.

Now the courts have to prove and disprove the ninja's, batman and the milkshake.

Being the only living witness can work to his advantage.

Then again we could ask trayvon what happened.

Let's ask shall we!!

Trayvon what happened that day? I know you has just left the corner store with your tea and skittles heading home but why didn't you make it home?

Cricket.......cricket..................

Nothing! You've got nothing at all to say trayvon!!!

How about all these accusations people are making about you?!?!?

Nothing!!!!! Jeez... You could atleast defend yourself dude!!!

Oh wait.....you tried that already........

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
Now there is a punk if I ever saw one. He is going to know the true meaning of punk when he finds himself in prison.

LIke I said .... belongs in the rant forum.

That's not 100% truth. That's not fact. That's opinion.
It's OKAY to give your opinion. But don't pass it off as '100% Truth about Zimmerman Case'

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

They usually don't go around packing nor do they aggressively stalk suspicious persons.

What studies do you have that support this? Or is it just opinion?

The jury will see these photos too....

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I shall address all comments to the contrary as follows:

...because you don't have the facts....

I am willing to concede all facts to the defense and still hold my argument.

There are elderly people that participate in neighborhood watch programs.

Are there a plethora of elderly people also committing crimes? Or are most criminals young and somewhat fit? After doing a statistical run on this, whom would you and by a landmark margin of the majority of civilized society choose prudent to fight crime? You seem to be saying that just because some elderly people choose to actively and physically fight crime, that they should be out there actually doing it. IMHO this the last demographic possible that should be taking on our countries criminals and thugs. However, they're probably the only ones left who have the balls to confront criminals without a loaded and deadly weapon at hand.

saw the gun in his waistband and went for it

This now opens the door for every single physical confrontation between people resulting in gun death. Either you are a gun carrier who draws and shoots over a fist fight, or you are an unarmed person in a fist fight going for your opponents gun. I can think of many reasons why I would not go for my own gun during a fist fight, but I can think of zero reasons why I would not go for my adversaries gun in the same situation. Unless you can think of a situation where it isn't a good idea to go for your opponents gun when your in a fist fight?

Do they have black folks in Cincinatti?

The last time I read an almanac Cincinnati had the highest percentage of black people bar none, including Atlanta. This may require me to link a source but if you live here its more than evident. I went to schools (majority black) and was processed as a juvenile through the Department of Youth Services where I got to deal with very big, very athletic and very violent black kids on a daily basis. I assure you beyond a black eye, or getting my ass whooped, I never faced imminent death. I think many of you people are confusing thugs and punks with sociopath killers.

In this case there is only one, and it sure the heck isn't Trayvon Martin.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

They usually don't go around packing nor do they aggressively stalk suspicious persons.

What studies do you have that support this? Or is it just opinion?

The jury will see these photos too....

Looks like Zimmerman got into a lil fighty-poo, andddd may have been getting his azz wooped!

And judging by the death photo of trayvon less the same bruises I'm inclined to believe trayvon had a little skill with his hands and out boxed Zimmerman. Which leads me to believe Zimmerman pulled his fire arm after they got to their feet. And that's when zimmerman got his hands on trayvons shirt. Where a fair bit of spinning in a horrific dance of death Zimmerman pressed the gun to trayvons chest and fired.

Good job for Zimmerman!! He finally got to issue some justice to one of them punks that don't belong in his neighborhood .

All things aside, this is just my opinion.

Am I biased? Yes I am! Zimmerman profiled trayvon. I know what that feels like.

At any rate. Let's ask trayvon what happened......

Ugh....he won't answer me! Hey is anybody having any luck with this trayvon guy!!!!

Trayvon....answer me you punk!!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Flyers Fan beyond doubt this thread landed where it belongs, as I started my thread entitled "100% truth" with "I postulate".

For this reason alone it belongs here. My intention was to prove through logical discourse and perhaps some Platonic style argument that its never ok to draw a loaded firearm and blow a kids life away because your getting scraped in a fist fight which you initiated. I do think I can prove this as a 100% fact and I welcome you to debate this with me even as I concede every word of the defense as fact.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Are there a plethora of elderly people also committing crimes? Or are most criminals young and somewhat fit? After doing a statistical run on this, whom would you and by a landmark margin of the majority of civilized society choose prudent to fight crime? You seem to be saying that just because some elderly people choose to actively and physically fight crime, that they should be out there actually doing it. IMHO this the last demographic possible that should be taking on our countries criminals and thugs. However, they're probably the only ones left who have the balls to confront criminals without a loaded and deadly weapon at hand.

Neighborhood watches are to watch for crime. That's why they call it a watch. You are the one associating it with fighting, not me. How better to watch someone than to keep them in sight. There is no evidence that George Zimmerman did anything wrong. You are allowed to follow people in public, you can even take photos of them, videotape them and ask them questions.
There is ample evidence that Trayvon Martin beat George Zimmerman, just look at the pics that I posted.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalDizaster
Flyers Fan beyond doubt this thread landed where it belongs, as I started my thread entitled "100% truth" with "I postulate".

For this reason alone it belongs here. My intention was to prove through logical discourse and perhaps some Platonic style argument that its never ok to draw a loaded firearm and blow a kids life away because your getting scraped in a fist fight which you initiated. I do think I can prove this as a 100% fact and I welcome you to debate this with me even as I concede every word of the defense as fact.

I agree with you 100%.

Second. S&F

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

I'm inclined to believe trayvon had a little skill with his hands and out boxed Zimmerman.

Was he boxing the back of Zimmerman's head?
Or, is it possible that Zimmerman is telling the truth.... and Trayvon jumped him, knocked him down and proceeded to bash his head against the pavement and punch him in the face repeatedly while he was on top of him.

Not like boxing that I know. Street fighting, yes.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I believe a "reasonable person" could have been in the exact circumstances in which Zimmerman found himself, and handled it in such a way that this boy would not have died.

We weren't there, but based on what information we do have, I think many of us could have handled that situation with an outcome that didn't result in anyone's death.

"Son, I'm a security guard. What's your business here tonight?"

Rather than pursuing him after being asked not to by the real police, scaring the crap out of him, (which fear induces all kinds of extreme responses,) and eventually shooting and killing him. Looks like he made it happen.

Defend him all you want. Grown man with a gun; dead unarmed teenager. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the situation was grossly mishandled.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

My intention was to prove through logical discourse and perhaps some Platonic style argument that its never ok to draw a loaded firearm and blow a kids life away because your getting scraped in a fist fight which you initiated.

There is zero evidence that Zimmerman initiated a fistfight.

Unless you have found some that hasn't been brought out yet.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by PLASIFISK

I'm inclined to believe trayvon had a little skill with his hands and out boxed Zimmerman.

Was he boxing the back of Zimmerman's head?
Or, is it possible that Zimmerman is telling the truth.... and Trayvon jumped him, knocked him down and proceeded to bash his head against the pavement and punch him in the face repeatedly while he was on top of him.

Not like boxing that I know. Street fighting, yes.

You are 100% correct. I would almost guarantee Treyvon did some street fighting. Fight to win! Not to look good.

I see you are on Zimmerman side.

I am on Trayvon side.

You have zimmerman's explanation of what happened and the jury.

I have trayvon's body and the law.

Let's watch and see how this plays out!

edit on 25-6-2013 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yup when he gets to prison he will have lots of "those people" to beat on. Good luck With that George, you deserve every bit of it.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Yup when he gets to prison he will have lots of "those people" to beat on. Good luck With that George, you deserve every bit of it.

Lol. It won't be that bad a stay for him.

I'm sure butcherguy will visit him monthly.

Probably erect a shrine in ole' george'ys honor.

Lmfao!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join