It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear 100% Truth About The Zimmerman Case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

Rather than pursuing him after being asked not to by the real police

This isn't accurate. The 911 dispatcher (not a police officer) that he was speaking to on the phone did not tell him not to follow. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman where Trayvon was headed when he ran.
Here is the exchange...

Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman: The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah.

Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman: Ok.

Source

See that? They didn't tell him not to follow, but told him that they didn't need him to follow.
There is a difference.

Plus, Zimmerman says that he didn't continue to follow, but then was jumped by Trayvon.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Butcherguy I am not only white, but I am white and nerdy. I play Minecraft everyday and my brother and I work in the tech field, we are true tech nerds. I'm not tough and prior statements not-withstanding, just because I think I could put up a better fight against an urban youth than Mr. Zimmerman, doesn't mean I would win. I think I would win, but I may end up on my back getting my face and the back of my head a little lacerated.

I truly feel sorry for the level of pampered society who thinks it's perfectly ok to park your vehicle, get out and actively follow someone while taking pictures of them and/or talking into a phone. And then express outrage that you were met with hostility/potential violence. I, personally, do not care who you are, what your intentions are, and especially if you're simply a civilian, my constitution is such that if you or anyone else were to exhibit this behavior towards me, you would be actively confronted right back and in a most assertive manner and if it led to fisticuffs then so be it. I would be up your ass wondering what the hell you thought you were doing.

I understand that you as a person would be fine if I skidded my vehicle to stop, jumped out and began following you and snapping away with photos of you. I'm not opposed to you just taking this in stride and pretending that nothing is amiss. I will however say that you as a person, do not amount to much in regards to defending your own well-being. I feel bad for you and your family for the level of protection you must offer them.
edit on 6/25/2013 by NaturalDizaster because: grammar

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Originally posted by damwel
reply to post by GrantedBail

Yup when he gets to prison he will have lots of "those people" to beat on. Good luck With that George, you deserve every bit of it.

Lol. It won't be that bad a stay for him.

I'm sure butcherguy will visit him monthly.

Probably erect a shrine in ole' george'ys honor.

Lmfao!!

I have never visited anyone in prison, and don't intend to now.
I am not on anyone;s 'side'. I am on the side of the law.
George Zimmerman is one of 'those people' too, in case no one noticed. He is Hispanic and Jewish as far as ethnic background goes.
I too am a mutt, but I try not to let race cloud the issue.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by BellaSabre

Rather than pursuing him after being asked not to by the real police

This isn't accurate. The 911 dispatcher (not a police officer) that he was speaking to on the phone did not tell him not to follow. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman where Trayvon was headed when he ran.
Here is the exchange...

Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman: The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah.

Zimmerman: Ok.

Source

See that? They didn't tell him not to follow, but told him that they didn't need him to follow.
There is a difference.

Plus, Zimmerman says that he didn't continue to follow, but then was jumped by Trayvon.

Yeahhh......

Ninjas, batman and milkshakes!

Lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ugh. Time for class.

I will however keep track of this one throughout the day!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturalDizaster

I understand that you as a person would be fine if I skidded my vehicle to stop, jumped out and began following you and snapping away with photos of you. I'm not opposed to you just taking this in stride and pretending that nothing is amiss. I will however say that you as a person, do not amount to much in regards to defending your own well-being. I feel bad for you and your family for the level of protection you must offer them.

Here is a fact for you: If you did this to me, and I called the police, they could not arrest you, because no laws have been broken. What would there be in this situation for me to protect myself or my family from?

If you would find something to get physical over in that situation, you are the type of person that needs to get some counseling for your aggression. If you did get physical over it, you should be arrested and locked up.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Oh please. "We don't need you to do that", is clearly "don't do that".

Take your blinders off Secretariat, or you're going to lose this one.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre

Oh please. "We don't need you to do that", is clearly "don't do that".

Take your blinders off Secretariat, or you're going to lose this one.

I would ask what you consider to be the 'blinders'.

Anyway, no law was broken by him following, if he in fact did follow.

You were the one that stated that the 'real police' told him not to follow. It wasn't the police... it was a 911 operator. And you can easily read what was said. Who is wearing blinders? I backed my end up.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Seems clear enough from the phone call that Martin, in Zimmerman's words, "ran away".

Zimmerman said he's following at which point the dispatcher told him not to.

Thats all that had to happen that night.

But Zimmerman did NOT want to let it go.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturalDizaster

you seem to be incapable of distigushing " 100% truth " from your own hubris and opinions .

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

No law was broken by him following?

Uh, how about murder?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

No law was broken by him following?

Uh, how about murder?

Wow, you really have to stretch it. Why?

There is no law against following a person in public.
You do not have to follow a person to murder them.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The 'grab the torches and pitchforks' crowd have arrived ....

No thanks. I live in 2013 ... not the year 700.
I'll wait to hear the facts in the courtroom. OUT.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I have no penchant for violence whatsoever. Also having went a decade or more without being in a physical confrontation of any sort, I can say that a person following me and seeming to stalk me would be grounds for a verbal confrontation. That verbal confrontation would be anything but nice, I simply refuse to believe that if someone were targeting you for some kind of unknown visual reconnaissance, or your daughter, that, according to you, this deserves no action whatsoever.

And if you do stand up for your self and think something potentially dangerous is amiss by being stalked, followed or strangely spooked out by a stranger, that if you react in an aggressive manner, this is dubbed as a condition needing counseling. In attempting to uphold what you think is right by the law, and the fact that you could not call your precious police to resolve the matter for you, the situation is moot and if you do react in any manner other than utmost politeness that I now indeed need counseling.

I wish I could counsel individuals like yourself, who think tracking people down and shooting them when they have hurt noone, is acceptable. Track me down, follow me or my son/daughter around like a true stalker. Swiftly you will find yourself in a situation that will result in immediate explaining of yourself (why are you following my pre-teen daughter for 7 blocks now?) According to you this behavior is perfectly fine, nothing wrong here, and if you react adversely to this you need help and counseling.

If it were me, or dozens of non-violent rational individuals I know, there wouldn't be much time for anyone to call the cops in that situation. I have no clue how you come to the conclusion that sneaking around, following just anyone at anytime is a perfectly fine, perfectly ok thing to do. Sure it doesn't break any laws written by your precious crooks, but I could just walk up next to you and start calling you rude and obscene names everywhere you went, quietly and right in your ear for as long as I wanted, and in many states I would not be violating the law. Then it becomes a matter of what the hell do you think your going to do about it?

Do what the law says. Take any form of abuse from others as long as they're not breaking the law, and if some stranger begins following your daughter everywhere she goes, this is perfectly fine because that person isn't technically breaking the law. Go ahead stalker, go for her, I won't say a word. Hell, I'm just her father.

After all it's the polices job to protect her.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
But the drama queen seems to never leave.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

See that? They didn't tell him not to follow, but told him that they didn't need him to follow. There is a difference.

Semantics... Semantics, BIASED semantics.

Lets look at another example.

Person needs a surgery.

Person: Im giving him a surgery.

So the dispatcher is telling him to go on with the surgery? or stop whatever he is doing?

What Zimmerman did was, go on with the surgery and killed the patient.

Its always the one that say "i don't pick a side" that actually does subconsciously. Even using semantics to justify an aggressive action that led to a murder.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Its always the one that say "i don't pick a side" that actually does subconsciously. Even using semantics to justify an aggressive action that led to a murder.

The trial is just beginning, yet you label what occurred as a murder. Isn't that jumping the gun just a bit?

I am perfectly willing to abide by what the jury finds in the end.
If you will take notice, I have only been posting facts. I have said what the laws are regarding what Zimmerman did that night. I posted links to actual photos of Zimmerman. I posted what the 911 dispatcher (not 'real police') said that night. I am not posting inaccurate and misleading statements.

The fact is that no law was broken by Zimmerman by following Trayvon, if he in fact really did follow him.

Person needs a surgery. Person: Im giving him a surgery. Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Is the person that they are speaking to a doctor?
Since one should be a licensed surgeon to legally perform surgery. See, it isn't against the law to follow someone in public. So this isn't the best of analogies.
edit on 25-6-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

But the drama queen seems to never leave.

If that's the best you have.
I wish you well.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Ok, True, it was not a murder, but definitely an aggravated Manslaughter.

Because i can see SOOO MANY scenario where this death could have been prevent, even using common sense, the death could have been prevented.

My common sense would tell me, see something suspicious, OK call the police, and keep distance. Grab as much observation as possible.

Only thing that made this guy follow him is that he had a gun, gun gives pseudo-courage to cowards.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The 'grab the torches and pitchforks' crowd have arrived ....

No thanks. I live in 2013 ... not the year 700.
I'll wait to hear the facts in the courtroom. OUT.

By all means follow the trial with bated breath and analyze every event scrupulously. I know I will.

If it ever comes out that Trayvon Martin was a deadly threat, that for any reason it comes out that he was likely to kill any human, ever, with his bare hands, even Mr. Zimmerman on that fateful night, then I'll eat all my words and concede that I was way wrong about this child.

It takes a special kind of monster to kill other humans, or even attempt to kill other people, with your bare hands. You seem like you can't wait until this kind of evidence comes out, as this would be the only mitigating evidence to justify Mr. Zimmerman's shooting to death of an un-armed child who was harming no one, nor committing any crime.

It's beginning to make me want to vomit that even if Trayvon Martin was somewhat of a wannabe gangster and thuggish, that alone is enough to shoot him dead, in the street, in many peoples' eyes. Nobody openly discriminates against this kind of culture more than me, the whole thug, gangster, treat your woman like crap and having multiple babies with multiple woman, and discourages men to raise their children and provide for them, that culture that is prevalent amongst youth today, who want to be thuggish. I hate it and will rail against people and debate them all day long, white or black, who call me racist for hating a culture. I hate a few cultures and their traditions vehemently, certain tribes who practice Voodoo and pedophilia among them. Does not make me in any way racist, I'm allowed to disagree with a culture as a whole, if it reflects principles that most rational humans find to be reprehensible. Even if it does encompass, mostly, a certain race of people. Sorry about your luck (insert race here) but the majority of your race practice this culture, and I find that culture (and so do many rational humans) disgusting. If things like genital mutilation of pubescent girls or treating your sigificant other like a female dog are acceptable in your culture, then I will openly critisize it, political correctness be damned.

Having said that, even if the worst speculation by the media and the defense is true, its never going to be ok in 2013 to shoot children whom you suspect of being a criminal or a gangster,dead in the street. If you think it is, maybe you have whats coming to you in the possible race riots that may ensue after this trial.

I'm glad that when I was a teenage poser and when I got into scuffles and bang-ups as a kid that no one decided that because of they're bloody lip and scrapes to the back of their head, (which were aplenty as a youth) I consider myself fortunate that nobody pulled out a loaded firearm and blew my brains plum out the back of my skull. As many Americans who seem to think this is acceptable, myself and millions of others are quite lucky.
edit on 6/25/2013 by NaturalDizaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join