It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO Obama Admitting he is NOT from U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by navione
reply to post by Phoenix267

Sheriff Joe from the state of AZ . Makes a pretty good case of the
Birth cert that was Posted or made available being a photoshopped
Doc. There was some talk of him sheriff joe taking his proof
To a judge in Alabama . I can't say one way or another if
He is an American or if he is not . What I can say is he has found away
To usurp the constitution to allow himself more power with less
Checks and balances. Whether that's good or bad I guess is
In everyone's personal opnion.

The thing about that is, who is going to speak out against our commander in chief?
We all have it so good in America, no one wants their toys and distractions taken away!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Are any of you in the place to call fake? Are any of you editors of audio and video?

I have experience editing video and audio, not a lot but enough that i can make a good fake.

I can tell you that something may look fake because of an out of synch audio stream.

While i agree that his face turned away from the camera shows that it could be faked, it could be just as real with 20ms audio delay. so someone dint have the newest pc or camera. The quality of the video certainly tells me that it was cheap gear.

Until we have original video that's unedited to compare it against you have no proof.

Please start denying ignorance, and start to question everything from all sides.
edit on 23-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by seabag

I agree with you guys it's an edit video. Personally I never understood the "President Obama is from Kenya, not the United States!" conspiracy. There is no solid evidence supporting it.

Everyone keeps saying there is no proof that he wasn't born in the US but what about proof that he was. Where is the proof that he was born in the US? A very questionable Certificate of Live Birth (not a birth certificate.....big difference) that many HTML experts have stated contain some very questionable data.

I have to prove my citizenship to get a job, or at least that I am authorized to work here, I need to provide a birth certificate to get a DL or to even renew mine even if I still have my expired DL, I had to prove my citizenship to sign up for the military, I have to provide a birth certificate to get a passport, and the list goes on. However Obama has resisted in providing anything related to him, his birth certificate, college transcripts, etc.

My experience after 40 years of walking this earth is that when someone is reluctant to provide information regarding an issue its because they are hiding something. Besides whether Obama likes it or not, when he put his name on the ballot and won the election he became an employee of the American people and we have the right to ask questions of our employee.

If he doesn't want to answer our questions he can very easily put a stop to the questions without answering them by resigning his position. Of course that would leave us with the court jester Joe Biden, so we would be in just as bad or even worse position for leadership.
edit on 23-6-2013 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Yes, we need to question everything. However, we should see the evidence first and then judge before accepting any irrational views.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

When you record videos as i have some experience with my chidrens games, graduations etc...

The voices match up with the lips. It's quite simple really, even the most inexperienced can point and record.

It's not that i'm on the Obama train, clearly think he makes a horrid President as he is the most self serving one to date but come on your grasping at straws here.

OP, i've had slow computers and totally understand where you are coming from, sometimes it's hard to tell.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It is absolutely a voice over. I'm sure Barry Sotero's handlers on day one instructed him to never ever speak the word "Kenya"... ever.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Yup, and thus far we have a certificate of live birth not a state issued BC....not to mention it took multiple years for him to even come out with it.

Then we have a single video that while out of synch, holds no evidence that it is faked.

Then we have all the lies.

I grow weary of american politics, they used to dig the dirt and toss it in the faces of opponents....Obama is way too clean.

But he smoked pot once........

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I wonder who did the voice over?
It does sound a lot like President Obama.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

It sounds like you're parroting what people with similar views have said about this subject. I found a good list from Rational Wiki that explains this "controversy" of President Obama's birth.

As I read through the link I could tell many of you guys believe in the misconceptions and smear campaigns against President Obama regardless if there are real facts or not. I'm not saying he's a perfect leader, but there is no evidence to support he wasn't born in Kenya.

Source

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

again? proof?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If Obama, Sr. truly is Obama, Jr's father, then Obama, Jr. is NOT a natural born citizen, no matter where he was born, thus disqualified to hold the office of POTUS! (Since BOTH parents must be citizens [not necessarily natural born ones] at the time of the child's birth--and Obama, Sr. was never a USA citizen of any type) See Minor vs. Happersett, Law of Nations, etc.

Now, imo, where the whole issue gets messy is in the allegations that perhaps Frank Marshall Davis or Malcolm X is his true father. I, for one, would not want to have to sort out that frickin' mess...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14

When you record videos as i have some experience with my chidrens games, graduations etc...

The voices match up with the lips. It's quite simple really, even the most inexperienced can point and record.

It's not that i'm on the Obama train, clearly think he makes a horrid President as he is the most self serving one to date but come on your grasping at straws here.

OP, i've had slow computers and totally understand where you are coming from, sometimes it's hard to tell.

just to prove my point ill make two "identical videos" that can show how easily mishandling AV can cause just an occurrence.

It will take me some time but i assure you i can prove this to the fullest unquestionable ability.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

again? proof?

I am no Obamasoterowhateverthehellhisnameis fan, trust me on that. I wish we had the smoking gun, I really do. Unfortunately, if this video is picked apart so easily on here, how difficult would it be for an expert to discredit it?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I wonder who did the voice over?
It does sound a lot like President Obama.

Sure does, the voice inst even like audio clips from different sources, different speeches out of different contexts....the tones are perfect, the audio is just delayed. just delayed.

Some people will defend the sinking ship, even if its got a hole the size of a torpedo.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

again? proof?

I am no Obamasoterowhateverthehellhisnameis fan, trust me on that. I wish we had the smoking gun, I really do. Unfortunately, if this video is picked apart so easily on here, how difficult would it be for an expert to discredit it?

And where are the EXPERTS to pick it apart? I have asked if any of you have any expertize in AV editing.

So far i haven't gotten a single reply to that. So again i ask, where is the original and where is the proof that it is dubbed?
edit on 23-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Isn't there a harshly enforced policy here on ATS about posting known hoaxes as well as false or misleading information ?

Just asking.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I thought that birthers dissapeared

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Or is it because im an OBAMA hater isn't it?
Its because i question the status quot isn't it?

Its because none of you like to hear the UGLY TRUTH int it?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
Isn't there a harshly enforced policy here on ATS about posting known hoaxes as well as false or misleading information ?

Just asking.

Yup, and so far NO ONE has been able to disprove the validity of this video.

Its nothing but personal opinions. Just like A$$holes everyone has one.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I dunno about the birthers, but at least one truther is still around.

I will fight for this country weather its against tyranny and oppression or against real TERRORISTS.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join